[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWEDEN YES!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1502406846017.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1502406846017.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
http://www.returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

Fuck history!
Fuck wh*te peepoll!
Muh dik!
>>
>>138328618
Last thread was low energy/got slid.
>>
>>138328618

They are literally destroying history to back up their claim that Europeans have no history.
>>
>returnofkings
great source u got there
>>
>>138328618
bump
>>
>>138328618
Did Sweden get invaded by the nazis or not did the befriend hitler.
>>
>>138328618
They are keeping their Allah ring though right?
That's good. 1000 years from now, everyone will know that Sweden is the native homeland of Islam.
>>
This is why you don't hand in stuff you find. Ever.

t. found a boatload of silver coins
>>
>>138328618
Get me a Swedish source to confirm this.
all sources that are done in none native language can't be confirmed so OP do you job and show us that you are not a fucking faggot for once
>>
you can buy it off them, if you want to

keeping, restaurating, conserving items costs a lot of money, if you have 100x swords , it's not worth it to keep them all

but ofc you retards don't understand this because you are literal mongoloids
>>
>>138329296
https://www.svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
>>
>>138329260
Noice. Don't in rich those kike niggers flailing to keep New Africa afloat.
>>
File: 1353090490136.jpg (41KB, 566x386px) Image search: [Google]
1353090490136.jpg
41KB, 566x386px
>>138329158
>humans existing in 1000 years
oh boy
>>
>>138329504
Thanks dude. This thread was up a few days ago (somehow missed it, I'm on here all the time).

>>138329296 what you sayin' now woit boiiiiiiey?
>>
>>138329327
Maybe if they stopped subsidizing niggers, they could afford it
>>
File: Gravhøj.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
Gravhøj.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>138329260
is it easy to find archaeological finds in Sweden?
We have a shit ton of these grave tombs from 1-5.000 years ago. About 30k in total or some shit, they aren't allowed to be desecrated (doesn't stop dicks from doing so tho) There is one just 100m from my home. However i don't know how easy it is to find shit in Sweden because it's mostly just rocks there.
>>
I would not give a shit if everyone, literally everyone, in Sweden died tomorrow. Fuck 'em, all of them. They're too far gone.
Of course the optimal would be if only the cultural enrichers and leftists died, but that would basically be >80% anyway.
>>
>>138329296
Original:
https://www.pressreader.com/sweden/popul%C3%A4r-arkeologi/20161201/281556585413491
>>
>>138329504
This doesn't say the same thing as the article.
The article says viking age. This one says the Iron there is a huge difference.
The iron age lasted a super long time in Scandinavia there is many more archaeological finds from there. Viking founds are harder to come by.
I could dig down in my backyard and possible find remains from the Iron age but not from the vikings. Hell from one of the fields next to my house there was found a blade from the bronze age.
It's still cultural destruction but not as bad as it would seem.
>>
>>138330418
So what?
Does this mean it is warranted to scrap archaeological findings just because they are abundant? To what extent should self-hate go before one acknowledge this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.