[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expain what's wrong with being proud about being white.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 60

File: 1503225647561.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503225647561.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
I saw that decrepit faggot jew Samuel Faggot on Twitter saying "all identity is awful but white identity is absolute worst" and people buy into it.

I watched Boston rally yesterday and live stream from some cuck faggot who kept reiterating nazi nazi nazi white supremacist nazi nazi nazi talking points despite the fact there was no alt-right people present.

I haven't seen anyone on youtube giving a concise explanation why is white pride a bad thing. We know jew rat faggots hate our guts, and this is just another episode of religious war, but I just wanna know, it's pretty mindblowing phenomena - how come the media is amping up "white supremacy" talking point, zombies eating it up (fuckin scary to watch, you are really pathetic America, brainwashed as fuck) and NOBODY asking "ok but what is this white pride thing anyway and why is it bad".

It's just - BAD - by default, not just bad - worse of the worse.

Well?
>>
>samuel
>twitter
>boston
>youtube
and the main one
>america

things are not like this in your country or mine, i don't know why it has to be my problem what the westcucks think
>>
>>138327435
Because the narrative is that all white people are evil, racists, born to be rapists and the cause of every single problem in the world.
Of course being proud of something that is being sold as the worst thing possible is considered bad.
tl;dr
Because they want white people either gone or beaten in to literal submission.
And they are open about that fact.
>>
>>138327773
Because a civilized country that is an economic and military power house is about to fall in to disarray. Because they are trying similar tactics throughout the western world.
>>
>>138327435
Dude the kkk n shiet
>>
>>138327797
>Because the narrative is that all white people are evil, racists

No no no no no...I know that - but that's not my quesion - I'm saying how come none of these e-celeb cancer dispensers didn't GO IN on the topic.

For example, Samuel Faggot on Joe Faggot Cancer Rogaine podcast going super-intellectual explaining WHY saying "i'm white" is awful.

They don't do that. They just come outright saying "uummm - that's nazi".

End of story? And nobody bat an eye.
>>
>>138328082
Ah. For starters all of us have been told, since we were young, that white pride is a dangerous thing. It "equates to white supremacy". This isn't a new thing, the only thing that has changed recently is they have taken it and ran full speed with it.
We were always taught pride in our country, not in our race. It sticks with some stronger than others.
Second, they are still talking heads that make money off of what they talk about. If they made pride in being white seem like a good thing every platform would immediately shut them up.
>>
>>138327797
>Yes goyim, it is wrong to be proud of things that you did not personally accomplish
>Yes goyim, you should feel guilty about the bad things your people have done to others throughout history. It matters not that you did not do these evil deeds yourself, nor wether or not your ancestors actually took part in these actions... It only matters that you share the same skin tone as these bad men, therefore you need to be held accountable for their actions throughout history.
>>
File: 1503168894944.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503168894944.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>138328498

I watched Boston yesterday. The "alt right extremist white supremacists nazis" got out, so all that remained was Kangz, Antifa, and Estrogen Soy brigade, and massive amount of cops.

One stream shown how some Nubian Queen talks to dumb white brainwashed cunt. By the way I'm starting to see the light here, this could be a good thing, white people who hate themselves should never be saved...because they're trash...

Anyway, these two whores were on the "same side" - antinazi antiwhitesuprenazi antiTrump side. And then - the Yaas Queen axed the white gurl to LISTEN.

I can't explain how bizzare the situation was. The white bitch slouched her head, asked "I know, I know, you have to tell me what can WE do, how can WE do better".

Yaas Queen said "first and foremost, snap snap, you gosta LISTEN to us, and realize, just because you're here with us (us?? hahaha) doesn't mean White Supremacy isn't a threat. Cops are white supremacy"

This is where I tuned out, in a blind rage. I know that these subhuman garbage unworthy scumbags will eventually devour themselves and infighting will be ridiculous - but still. The media will fuck us with anti white paranoia until the very end.

After that shit some Carl Winslow looking ass cop started to congratulate those bums saying how Boston won and nazis lost and he said "you see any white supremacist? no! they ran home, we won"

I thought the cop will be a hero. 2 minutes later every nigger around him started to shit on him "ayo I was maced, I can't give you any applause about that". And they were shitting on him, his own niggers, for 30 minutes. You have to find that footage. Those people are incredibly demented animals.

With full media/establishment/cop support. :/
>>
File: 1502751787806.jpg (85KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502751787806.jpg
85KB, 500x651px
WHITE MEN ARE STANDING TOGETHER

You Will Not Replace Us / Blood and Soil
https://youtu.be/hVc1hvD6mCw

Jews Admit Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda
https://youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>>
>>138328498
White pride equals Hitler and gas chambers.
3 generations bought into that self hatred.

Now it looks decidedly 20the century stuff.
>>
I suppose the first area this should be analyzed is whether pride is ever good. I'll start with Aristotle in this; in Nicomachean Ethics Aristotle argues when talking about mean virtue that the proper mode of pride is to first understand your own rightful worth. This means knowing the value of your contributions to society. Once this is known a certain level of respect should be afforded you and when this is not given to you that you are justified in correcting this miscalculation. In conclusion, Pride was a matter pertaining to justice, and involved the accomplishments of an individual.

With the advent of Christianity the comparison to which pride relied on was abolished. The reason being treated unjustly for your accomplishments was your worth in respect to other men was determined by your relative stature to other men. Meaning if you were above average man you deserve respect from those below you. However with Christianity the chasm between man and the perfect man was so greatly widened that effectively no man could claim superiority to another because to do so would be ridiculous as you are claiming some close to divinity. Pride has since been a capital vice. The results of the sin should be evident, as in truly prideful individuals can widenly be observed as being blind to the criticisms of others and generally lack the ability to hold discourse for their own betterment.

Assuming you don't accept Christian principles or a greater good then the question should still be asked: can virtues be abstracted onto groups?

I'll start by looking at nations. Can nations achieve accomplishments that deserve respect? The answer I would say is yes, but only if the nation aimed at the goal to begin with. For example America can rightfully be proud of landing on the moon but discovering the lightbulb not so much. This is because the moon landing was a declared national goal which was achieved by the collective nation while the lightbulb was the pride of one ma
>>
>>138327435
Because kikes. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>138329130
>3 generations bought into that self hatred.

Boomers have a special place in hell for what they've done.
>>
>>138329190
Continued:

I would ask the question: has any accomplishment ever been done by the collective white race? Or has this ever been a reasonably possible?

I think the answer would be no. The practical fact that races are not social institutions therefore even if a goal or aim was declared to be the aim of the "white race" collective consenting to the goal or collective contribution has not been a possibility ever. The only possible pride is national or some other communal pride for groups. In which case racial pride is never reasonable.

Furthermore pride in the past is an unreasonable assertion because pride requires participation in the accomplishment achieved and therefore most sources of racial pride rely on the past and on assumed equal valuation racial pride is generally ridiculous.

I hope this has been satisfactory, this has just been my morning musings.
>>
>>138327435

it's wrong to be proud about anything you didn't achieve yourself. that includes the color of your skin.

of course it's also wrong to be proud to be black, brown, asian etc.

unless I don't understand the word "pride". I'm not proud to be white but I sure as fuck am happy about it.

however in the context of fighting against SJW, people trying to fuck your country, shaming you because of your ancestors and history I give it a pass.
>>
>>138329918
>it's wrong to be proud about anything you didn't achieve yourself.

Why?

I am proud Bazalgette invented the sewer system, otherwise I would be dying of cholera or kneedeep in excrement.
>>
File: 1503169098186.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503169098186.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
>>138329918

Well Jurgen, I find your reasoning a bit problematic, but it could be caused by Pozz that's deeply ruining your once glorious country.

Wrong to be proud about anything I didn't achieve? Ok so why do sport fans exist? Why do people listen to music and go to concerts?

Your cucky reasoning is literally one step away from "you shouldn't be proud about anything you didn't achieve - and also - you shouldn't use anything evil people achieved".

Wouldn't be surprised if some cucked faggot from your laughable country forbids Wagner, Jung or Solzhenitsyn.

Also, lying to yourself like a soyboy cuck faggot and saying you feel the same when you gather with your neighbors on some town festival or when you are surrounded by illiterate CD-in-my-lips mongrel niggers in Ethiopia is something only a cuckboy can say. Or a jew.
>>
>>138330114
Not the proper use of pride. Pride, by definition, is only in regards to aspects of accomplishments of the self. It would a truer statement to say, "I have great joy in the invention of the sewer system".
>>
>>138330114

But being proud of a countrymen is another matter anyway. You're British. You've grown up in GB. You were socialized by people that grew up in it. You've ingrained the beliefs and traditions of your parents and grand parents into you. That of course can make you feel a strong connection towards your history.

But I have no connection to him. If he hadn't done it some Frenchie or German would've. You get me?
>>
>>138330562
a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of one's close associates, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired:

>or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired:

It fits.
>>
>>138330647
>But I have no connection to him. If he hadn't done it some Frenchie or German would've. You get me?

Yes but they didn't.
They did have Rudolf Diesel though.

Whites stop being so fucking afraid of having pride in your own peoples SUPERB achievements.
>>
>>138330457

I'm really having a hard time when 3rd world countries are acting up because Germany has lost its mind for a while.

Know your place.
>>
>>138327435

BUMP
>>
>>138327435

>Don't be proud of your ancestors. You didn't do anything. They did.
>Don't be proud of your own achievements. You have white privilege and got handed everything by your ancestors.
>Do be proud if you happen to fancy anal sex. In fact, march in a parade to celebrate it. Bring the kids along, why not?

Will the Yellowstone caldera please pop?
>>
>>138330647

That old google meme is correct and still valid and you don't have answers;

> Asian pride - not problematic
> Puerto Rican parades and pride weeks - not problematic
> Gay pride - mandatory and transcendental, soon it will be government mandated faggot experience, take it up the ass once a year to "sympathize"
> BLM - greatest movement in human history
> Black Panthers - not a problem when you throw the black panther salute at olympic games despite running for a nation you hate lol
> White pride - mutti Merkel please arrest them and kill them or re-educate them

Asian people will win, and deservedly so. I wish I understood mandarin or japanese, they're not even laughing at us anymore they're probably stupefied and confused, it stopped being funny, they probably can't figure out is this some extensive troll effort or real life...

Thanks to people like you. Let me guess, 55 kg, schal, squared black frame glasses, human studies university.
>>
>>138327435
Maybe if your ancestors didn't genocide everybody in the name of "white pride" we normal people wouldn't be afraid of it.
>>
>>138327435
Because "white pride" is just some cringe inducing weakling movement by cucks who are mad there was a "black pride" movement 50 years ago and they are sad someone might not be paying attention too their bitch whines. Probably cause they are dipshit followers who can't think for themselves. It's basically imitating blacks from the 60s.
>>
>>138328082
The biggest claim I've ever heard is that because white isn't a race. You could have french pride, German pride, English pride etc etc but white is wrong because they know once we united under one banner it's btfo time for shitskins. It's simply a divide a conquer strategy while every other minority collectivises and are proponents of their groups interests yet when wypepo do it dats rayciss
>>
>>138329655
then the edge should cut both ways; stop blaming us for all the bad shit
>>
>>138327435
Because Whites tyrannized over Blacks and because White nationalism can lead to a segregated America and potentially to civil war.
Don't be proud to be White, be proud to be Americ--

Wait, you're not White. You're not even American. You're a Croat, so why do you care?
>>
File: 1499912926313.jpg (180KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499912926313.jpg
180KB, 336x400px
>>138331203
>we normal people

[SoyBoy mode]

I know, what can we do to UNDERSTAND and IMPROVE this awful supremacy, we will LISTEN but we know it's not enough, please tell us and we'll do it.

Ooooooohh shit I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!! At the Boston stream yesterday, in that event that I described when white bitch was apologizing to some black whore fore her whiteness and asking "waaa waaa I'm sorry what can I do to repent for being white waaaaaaaaaaaaa" one black guy said - not kidding

"You whites have to realize you're gone, the world is 70% black or brown, you need to realize you are history"

White bitch shrugged her shoulders.

As a man of faith I believe there will come the time where all of this abhorrent, vile, wretched brainwashing and semantic manipulation will cause unprecedented revenge and focused rage of revenge towards the pic related. It will happen. Truth and good will always win.
>>
>>138331203
(you)
>>
>>138331203
I don't remember any pictures or reports of shitskins in the camps besides Jews and gypsies
>>
>>138331495
I agree, the left is equally responsible for fostering pride in other races and groups (gays).
>>
>Heil mein beloved white race! Gas the kikes! Niggers and spics must hang from trees! Hitler did nothing wrong!

*Comes under fire from literally everyone*

>W-we're just proud of our heritage guys. It's n-no different from saying you're proud to be black or Polish, r-right? We just want equality.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe it's because every "white pride" type is calling for genocide of every other race whenever they can get away with it.
>>
File: w.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>138331559

Your logic is dumb as fuck. Black Nationalism won't segregate America? You're not keeping up with the news, do you Mikolos?

Disappointing to hear that from a country that has pic related.
>>
>>138331809
And your point leaf, morality is subjective.
>>
>>138327435
Well technically as Europeans we've got our own peoples to rally around, not Europe as a whole.
You should be a proud Croat first of all, and a European maybe second, but not in the sense of the EU.
>>
>>138331140

What do you care how I look? Are you a ripped aryan warrior? Can hardly believe that when you're posting on fucking /pol/.

I never once said anything about what you're implying. Learn to read faggot.

I understand pride how anyone sane should. That does not mean I see whites as not superior.
>>
>>138331809

Leaf faggot, this ain't Justin Trewdough fan club so you can stop virtue signalling.

Jews need to be expelled from politics. Jews should be kicked out of USA if they have 2 passports. Go to your arid desert. Jews should be held accountable for using the same tactics as Nazis - political oppression, prosecution, imprisonment and censorship for anyone who question their Golden Leverage of world war 2 camps.

"Waaa jews were the biggest victims waaa we must setup millions of organizations to shame anyone who dares to say any single bad thing about us waaaaa we'll put you in prison if you question our narrative waaaa".

Black people are destroyed by democrats who molded them in their perfect lap-dog voting constituency.

White pride has nothing to do with Hitler, blacks, kike faggots or even leafs. White pride is in fact, being proud about the heritage of European people all over the world, except for faggtos in Canada who are, not joking, worse than jews and should be incinerated.
>>
>>138327435
Another aspect is that you don't really have a "white pride" movement that can ever be coherent. Whoever these "white pride" people are can't unify because they lack basic social skills and are really essentially isolationist and problemitizers, not problem solvers. Most white people recognize they have plenty of opportunities to celebrate their cultural heritage. Meanwhile "white pride" people also seem to be too judgemental to make their movement inclusive. I mean who is white? Europe? No. Just a few Nordic countries and Russia? I don't know. Seems like the "white pride" identity is a myth. Maybe a bunch of dumb redneck inbreed in a skinhead prison gang? I mean white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the US have very little power or clout. These internet nerds trying to say "white pride" think they are going to piggyback on some kind of movement and these skinheads are gonna help you? Man they will not hesitate to fuck you nerds up, and they are the only ones who can fight. These fucking Tiki torch guys are some pussies. They're all hyped up on Internet shit but they are very powerless in real life.
>>
>>138331809
>comes under fire from brainwashed leftist cucks
Is what you meant to write you cucked leaf.
>>
File: 1502894982709.gif (543KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1502894982709.gif
543KB, 300x298px
>>138332012
>You should be a proud Croat first of all, and a European maybe second, but not in the sense of the EU.

EU is probably the most satanic institution ever constructed on this part of the planet. As someone who was born in Yugoslavia and saw it fall apart in blood, I'm really afraid how big of a bloodbath will be once the EU falls, it won't be pretty, it will be horrific.

I'm very proud of my country, my locals, despite the bad things, I see the good things for most and try to raise awareness about the bad things that should be corrected.

I also feel very proud and even blessed to be born here, when I look Italy, their heritage, architecture, literature, same with France despite them being the initial point of all the problems and French revolution being the starting point of this hell that we are living in right now...

I feel my land and my people are better than, for example, India. That's completely normal and only soyboy faggot degen (((cosmopolitan))) (((citizens of the world))) who are ABOVE the pleb rhetoric of "countries" and know that COEXIST is the key are opposed to this.

I know people in Rajastan are proud of their land. The myths, the mountains, the ancient scripts, music, even if they huehuehue poo in the loo - they still have all their history to admire and be inspired with. I have no problems with black people who are proud of their heritage. BLM are political patseys, like that virus pathogen in Prometheus. I refuse to believe that a proud black men are "BLM".

Demonic satanist nihilistic goblins (jews) who hate anything that's decent and wholesome can't allow these sentiments. I guess they're mad we don't get our dicks chopped and sucked at age 0, or some shit like that.
>>
File: 1502808688542.jpg (58KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502808688542.jpg
58KB, 368x600px
>>138332715

I fully agree, Ariel.
>>
>>138332959
Sure, so you agree that local heritage comes first?
That's not really White Pride in the American sense, then.

A European pride of our own people is something I stand behind.
>>
>>138327435
'white' isn't even an identity, canada is a perfect example of this, we keep our French pricks in their containment province because they're fucking intolerable. The term white what invented by Jewish Americans because they created the melting pot of European mutts.
>>
File: nazigoogle.jpg (8KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
nazigoogle.jpg
8KB, 300x175px
>>138327435

>>138332620

sign the petition /pol/ to have antifa designated a terror organization, it will only take 5 minutes don't be a punk /pol/.
>>
File: wretchedwhore.jpg (91KB, 433x451px) Image search: [Google]
wretchedwhore.jpg
91KB, 433x451px
>>138333197
>That's not really White Pride in the American sense, then.

I get what you mean, Van Basten, but things are not that simple. When podcast larping jew faggots or media dogs and pundits say "white supremacy is bad, hurr durr KKK nazi" that's not about being "proud about wrong things".

I hope people understand this. I hope they do. This is systematic destruction of white people, simple as that. The jews are going for the jugular in America, and it's fucking scary.

This is how it goes, and to repeat, it has nothing to do with "uuuu white supremacy is bad because KKK other than that its cool to be white and proud".

No. This is the plan;

> BLM is great
> anything pro-white is scrutinized
> no amount of reason will explain that not all pro-white rallies are trying to lynch blacks once again
> CIS white scum
> white and straight? enemy. you have the potential to create healthy family unit. can't get down with that.
> TV characters promote clumsy weak white men
> every evil character in movies is white
> I CHALLENGE ANYONE ON POL TO NAME 5 JEW VILLIANS IN POP CULTURE (lmao don't bother)
> stop using Confederate flag
> we will take down one statue
> we will only take down 3 more statues
> we will only erase this chapter in history books
> we will only stop at this
> we won't go forward with it
> it's just about removing statues
> after we remove confederate statues - there will be bliss and peace
> we promise

Sure. I believe that. It's not give them a finger, and they'll take the whole hand situation. TRUST ME.
>>
>>138331409
The simple counter to that logic is, that black is not a race either. You can have zimbabwe pride, or south african pride, or nigerian pride, but not black pride.
But
logic doesn't work on leftist narratives.
>>
>>138332959

"Satanist" lol wtf are you? Fucking religious nutjob. Gtfo outta here. You're probably a gypsie too with all that hard fronting white heritage.

Get fucked really. You deserve everything.
>>
File: 1502508404525.gif (1001KB, 440x563px) Image search: [Google]
1502508404525.gif
1001KB, 440x563px
>>138333314

I get it Leafberg, white doesn't exist and thus it's a legal possibility to get in prison for "white supremacy". I believe you and you sound very reasonable.

Can't wait for chinks to take over your pathetric country. could you imagine, chinks ruling you and Justin suckin immigrant dick on live Tv whilte Ellen Degeneres applauds him for being a true leader, as he receives the "Most Retweeted Politician in 2020" which in cuck mind is a bonafide metric of success and authority.
>>
File: toughshit.jpg (134KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
toughshit.jpg
134KB, 940x788px
>>138327435
To answer your question...there is nothing wrong with being white, it is an evolutionary improvement,, a beneficial mutation that was also tied to things like ambition and intelligence. Whites may be the majority for now in America, but worldwide, have always been a minority. One fucking continent. We find another through our own ambition that was mostly uninhabited but the brown and yellow people followed us to brow beat us about how we should feel bad for kicking their fucking asses,
>>
File: 1494635850442.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1494635850442.png
9KB, 246x205px
>>138333915
>You deserve everything.

Hahhaahhahahahahahahahaha.

> Croatia, 99% white
> Germany - I won't even make a joke about it

I do deserve, yes. Also, side note, don't just watch when you cross the road. An enlightened cosmopolitan citizen of the world atheist like you should also watch his back.

Achmed just rented a van...
>>
>>138333915
I am always amused by people who think they are more intelligent than the forces of nature. That somehow they figured it out and THEY KNOW! While trying to call everyone else stupid. You're a zealot.
>>
>>138334293

It's all good. Next time start with saying you believe in god. It will make things easier. lol what a fucking loony.

Allahu Ackbar my esoteric friend.
>>
>>138333084
Thanks Wiener. I am a white guy from a rural community in the US. My family has been in the midwestern US for six generations. European ancestors are German and Welsh. I could go to a fucking German pride festival at some fucking biergarten in Cincinnati but honestly I'm not into stuffing big sausages into my mouth. Seriously, I'm 6 generations American, very white. I don't give a shit about German immigrant families. My great Granny was born in Kansas. I didn't grow up eating fucking sauerkraut and wearing liederhosen. I don't have a special neighborhood in every major US city where me and my fucking immigrant family can be surrounded by people from my "motherland" or whatever you fucking bloody soil faggots jerk off over. Why the fuck would I, or the vast majority of white Americans who didn't just get off the fucking boat wanna suck my own dick about your fucking superior "white culture"?
>>
File: 1417922067572.jpg (601KB, 1326x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1417922067572.jpg
601KB, 1326x1600px
>>138333915

The European Parliament was literally designed to be shaped like the Tower of Babel.
>>
>>138334447

nature = catholic christianism.

they did a fine job on that burger huh?
>>
>>138334697

so? satan rules. are you even into metal?
>>
File: 1398380240657.png (222KB, 352x514px) Image search: [Google]
1398380240657.png
222KB, 352x514px
>>138334697
>>
>>138333197
Have fun with your white pride movement that excludes white Americans. I'm sure when you come to invade the US the population will tremble before the awesome power of your pride and will just surrender to your new order of superiority. It will be like Helter Skelter. You will emerge from your hole in the desert after the great race war and all the inferior people will run to you because of your superior IQ and make you emperor of the new societyz
>>
>>138334710
>nature = catholic christianism.
I am not talking about Catholicism, I am talking about atheism. You have to be one arrogant cocksucker to think you have outsmarted forces beyond your comprehension, but all atheists believe THEY are the universal reigning Kings Of Intelligence.
Every
Fucking
One.
Such arrogance.
Such conceit...
>>
>>138334447
>You're a zealot.

Nah, he's just afraid, cowardly german wageslave cuck faggot. Mutti Merkel runs a dictatorship there, did you know that those faggots in Germany stooped so low that they get TAXBREAK if they denounce the church or their faith?

Guess what kind of people do this? Pro tip: it ain't Achmeds.

Here in my beautiful country, German wageslaves come around this time of year to relax, this is one of their favorite holiday spots. I observe them on daily basis and I swear 99% of them are skinny fat scrawny beta cucks, they look like archetypes of white knight m'lady idiots, only difference from US m'lady-men is that they're not obese. So the optics are a bit better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Xlc8CIfOI

90 years later, SoyBoy faggots and Achmeds are the symbols of Germany. LMFAO.
>>
File: tumblr_mq1k5tJG4N1sanux8o1_400.jpg (111KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq1k5tJG4N1sanux8o1_400.jpg
111KB, 399x600px
>>138334829

my sides. please let's get back to how white pride isn't a bad thing and not get into your cucked sunday school esoshit.
>>
>>138331946
I was just playing with the fact that Europeans feel assblasted about America's problems.

But in principle, what I said isn't wrong. I'm not saying Black Nationalism is any better from White Nationalism. America chose its destiny by importing west Africans when it was first created as a state. They can't escape it now. They aren't a "white" (ie. European) country. They have black, white and everything inbetween in them.

And for what it's worth, most blacks in the south are far more well-rooted to the country than, say, whites in the Midwest who are recent arrivals from Germany. They were there since day one, along with the original European colonists, so if anyone should be given shit, it's the recent immigrants from continental Europe and east Asia.
>>
File: 1406856442646.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1406856442646.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>138334810

Edgy there Hans. How much is a fedora these days in Germany?
>>
>>138334117
>>138334117
Nah I never said not to be proud of who you are and your culture and nation. You should stand up for those things and keep a tightly knit community.
Justin is a faggot but canada has been dying since the 70's he is just the product of decades of marxist policy.
I am a proud canuck my family came here in the 1600's ffs. But I am learning that I hate many whites as much as everyone else and I hope many types of 'white' go in the oven along with the kikes and niggers
>>
>>138335040
Who said anything about invading the US?
>>
>>138327435
The others need us to be handicapped in order to compete.
>>
>>138327435
hmm... let's see... probably have something to do with white peoples tendency to kill non-whites...
>>
>>138334829
More commie symbols than crosses rofl
And a kike star front and centre
>>
File: 1480798698066.jpg (60KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1480798698066.jpg
60KB, 432x432px
>>138335116
>esoshit

The origin of the EU is documented for anyone to read.
>>
File: 59Vln.gif (2MB, 381x324px) Image search: [Google]
59Vln.gif
2MB, 381x324px
>>138335177

Right I'm the edgy one.
>>
>>138327920
No empire lasts forever m8. Pax Americana is about to end. The question is, who's gonna take your spot?
>>
>>138335615
EU
>>
>>138327435
The problem progressives have with this is that whites rule the country. And they are exclusive.

That's so meanie to the lesser races! Oh no!
The lesser people have nothing to lose so they don't care. That's normal and doesn't have anything to do with white per se.
But it means - in white countries - they will always be against the rightful owners, those who value themselves. They will be against whites.
>>
>>138335388
you really should leave
>>
File: IMG_9455.jpg (102KB, 621x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9455.jpg
102KB, 621x698px
>>
>>138335828
I thought it was Jews, and they rule the world.
>>
File: i-am-atheist-world-citizen.jpg (266KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-atheist-world-citizen.jpg
266KB, 800x800px
>>138335558

Don't let Mutti Merkel find out you're on these Problematisch Websites, Uwe.

Also we must SMASH RACISM (code word kill white people) and PUNCH NAZIS (code word kill all whites).

Who's a RAYCIS? Who's a NAZI?

Well everyone who is in the wrongthink and everyone who doesn't seem to go along with the International jew. Wrath will be tremendous, when the day comes...

Until then, we should take lessons from history, pic related how much we progressed from the Dark Ages of Evil Natzeys. It's so good to see that one of the Biggest Fedora Nations in EU are Germanos.

Wew it really activates my almonds it has to be some deep philosophical quantum physics phenomena that only HIGH IQ people (jews, of course) can decipher in their podcasts.

> 99% white, christian country - no achmeds
> godless atheist fedora land of white guilt shame faggots - achmed mobs raping, pillaging and getting away with it

Oh man please Sam Harris explain in your soothing voice why is this happening?!?! Is it the NATZEYS or WHITE SUPREMACIST to blame oh man please decipher me these complicated riddles fuck!
>>
File: 1409979695906.gif (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1409979695906.gif
1MB, 616x5370px
>>138335388

Have you looked at any crime stats in the West or how many people whites were killed by blacks with the Haitian genocide, in South Africa, Rhodesia, etc.)

Have you also looked at how many whites were killed by Jewish Bolsheviks in the USSR?

From the reconstruction era to the end of the civil rights movement, only 3,446 blacks were lynched. That's across the entire nation over an 86 year period. And these lynchings were not of innocent blacks. Lynchings were a form of vigilante justice in a time when things were lower tech, more spread out, and courthouses weren't always a thing. You caught a horse thief or rapist? Doesn't matter if black or white, they got lynched. That's how things were done back in the day. More blackskill each other every 6 months nowadays than the KKK did in 86 years, and they also kill more whites than the KKK every targeted any other group.

I guess that answers OP's question. Leftists have been brainwashed by the media and Marxists in academia to think only whites have ever done anything wrong, and to never look at any other group's wrongdoings. There's a concerted effort by (((certain interests))) to destroy and demonize any form of white identity or collective group interests.
>>
>>138336055
Jews are main promoters of this policy, and they will be resented for their leading role.
>>
>>138336296

For fuck sake dude. Why can't you keep this civil? Where did I disagreed with any of your shit? All I did was saying white pride is retarded just as black pirde and so on.

You call me all that stupid shit and they suddenly you're a religious person. I mean come on allahu snackbar but that's ridiculous. You can't act superior and then admit you're a crazy person.

That still doesn't make me into a SJW, antifa lefty. I'm older than you and I'm on 4chan longer than you. I don't meme you fag.
>>
>>138336321
Why don't you tell everyone then, poor whites being targeted and getting killed by non-whites, see how far you can get.
As if the entire world is stupid.
>>
File: Cleo-Patra-BlackRoyalty.jpg (74KB, 604x565px) Image search: [Google]
Cleo-Patra-BlackRoyalty.jpg
74KB, 604x565px
>>138327435
Theres no such thing as a "White" ethnic group.
Also your culture is a culture that oppresses other groups by its very foundation.

White people need to become post-racial while allowing other groups some time to maintain their tribal identity before a two way assimilation can take place.
But you fear the end of a supremacist system so you fight back.
Also Jews are one of us (colored) class and an attack on them is the same as an attack on all of us.
>>
Our Movement can be reborn

>>138335802

>>138335802

>>138335802

>>138335802

>>138335802

>>138335802
>>
>>138336422
Who rules? Jews or Whites?
>>
>>138336605
(You)
>>
>>138327435

Frankly, the idea that you can take pride in the achievements of historical persons with the same skin colour and that each individual should be seen as a representative of its racial group is more dangerous in white people.

The reason is that for most groups, what they can take pride in, is rather trivial. Black people developed jazz, blues, gospel, soul, r&b and rap. Some black persons invented automatically closing elevator doors, clothes dryers, etc. made Others made some important contributions to other inventions such as microphones and pacemakers.

When you do this excercise for white people, a white man can supposedly take credit for modern medicine, atomic energy, the theories of gravity, evolution and gravity, the physics of elementary particles, motorised transport, the printing press, aviation, space travel, mechanized industry, modern capitalism, constitutional democracy, fundamental rights and freedoms, abolition of slavery, etc.

Whatever the reason (geographical location, historical coincidence, to a higher average distribution of IQ)... whites have been disproportionally succesful and relevant throughout world history. Racial thinking is deluded, but given the implications will much easier lead to supremacist and genocidal ideas in white people.
>>
>>138336605

Because you're a typical white-guilted succumbed tamed emasculated german faggot. Please go march in the streets for some jew cause, do some rebuttal of those deplorable canards people use against jews, wow bolsheviks were jews wow anti semitism, wow marxists were jews wow such antisemitic conspiracy lies, wow frankfurt school were jews wow adl please help these lies.

I'm dumb religious nazi and you're a rootless cosmopolitan worldly worldman who is welcome everywhere.

Especially when you plunge couple of thousand euros to go on a "cultural enrichment" trip in some cheap ass country in Asia so you can fill enlightened because you spent a week hobbling around their temples and admiring their wow great mystical past, all of which is stricly 500% religious.

Wow India Thailand Burma so magical, let me show you the pics, 90% of it are religious related.

I'm an wordly atheist and my country sucks and my people are dumb. India is magical.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.
>>
File: The Pressure.jpg (69KB, 568x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Pressure.jpg
69KB, 568x800px
>>138327435
>White pride?
It's not about pride it's about specialization and survival as a species.

2017 Muh divesity we know better, we needs a single mustard race.

>>FF after millennium of strife and controversy and interbreeding when a new resistant super-bug takes hold and not a single shred of diversity is left in humans, and humanity is homogeneously fucked in the ass.

FYI The very Races we view as evil today came from near extinction events.

I simply don't give fucks, but don't say you didn't hear it here 1st.
>>
>>138327435
Because identity prevents globalization, and white identity is the strongest identity there is. When white set out to conquer the world, they succeded. When whites set out to exterminate the jews, they were doing a pretty good job, only to be stopped by other whites. Anyway I think all peoples should be proud of their race but it's particulalry easy for whites, that's why they make such big efforts to undermine us.
>>
File: 1429559143395.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1429559143395.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>138336747
>As if the entire world is stupid.

Not the entire world. Just leftists and self-serving minorities.

Looking into crimes stats non-biased views of history.isn't hard.
>>
It's an extremely weak form of tribalism based on the most bottom of the barrel aspect of identity, biological race.
This isn't a coincidence or the movement's fault though, modernity has destroyed almost all traces of genuine tribal identity, especially in the new world where language and culture are pretty much uniform and ancestry is at best split into discrete uniform macrogroups(i.e USA has "whites" and "blacks", but both are mishmash of various European and African ethnicities) with no real deep link to specific tribes characterized by common descent, traditions and dialects/languages that really put them aside from any foreign influence.

It's literally grasping at what is left of identity. Not criticizing here, just saying how it is. Here in Europe it's a bit better since although nationalism has done a lot to homogenize the "nations" and thus dismantle local identities, we can still somewhat have a stronger tie to the land(i.e my ancestors as far as I can tell all came from the same region and most from the same province, we speak a dialect partly unintelligible for other regions, we have our of festivals, etc...), although we are of course in the process of losing it anyway.
>>
>>138337236

But none of that is true. I mean it's funny and it's not even wrong. But it's not me. You assume way too much and that's what everyone here is doing. Just memeing.

But then don't act like you've got an agenda other than trying to look tough.

You're worthless really. And jews will prevail when everyone keeps acting like you. Hopeless case.

Why don't you pray on that? Untermensch.
>>
>>138336758

WE.

>>138337211

Molenbeek represent! Cool story bro. I see what you mean, we must ascend the petty racial ideologies, while jews are building apartheid ethno-state and anyone who looked into it more than 2 seconds and past the (((CNN reporting about it))), it resembles Hitlers Germany more than any other place on earth. Segregated road, vehicles, simplistic rhetoric "Palestinians want to kill us yo ayo, yo" and brutal opression.

Those same people are telling us "hey being proud of being white leads to genocide and nothing else, also black invented peanut butter so it's not all whitey you know".

Like I said - stay strong Molenbeek! Belgian waffles banned by 2020, absolutely non halal. And then anons like you will come here

"Ummm, I don't see what's the big problem here, it's a piece of fuckin sweet bread, get over it, LOL, we have bigger problems on this planet like (((global warming))) and such".

Look over your shoulders anon, might be some rental delivery van coming your way, beep beep!
>>
>>138337544
I thought identity politics was bad mkay?
>>
File: 1403100650526.jpg (1MB, 782x2664px) Image search: [Google]
1403100650526.jpg
1MB, 782x2664px
>>138336758
>(((EU))) flag
>existing and having a culture oppresses people
>white people should have no identity or unity but all other groups are allowed to
>any group interests is "supremacy"
>muh Jews

This almost feels like JIDF satire.
>>
>>138337808
Islam is not a race.

You don't need to be racist to oppose the islamisation of Europe.
>>
>>138333775

Jews in pop culture:
Magneto

Shylock

Tom Cruise's character in Tropic Thunder

A shitload of of gangster movies and TV shows, including main antagonist of Godfather II, one of the most influential films ever. Miller's Crossing, Casino...

Wolf of Wall Street

Crimes and Misdemeanors

Fucking tons of negative shit and stereotypes, if not outright villains: Krusty the Klown, Goldfinger and other Bond characters, Woody Allen, Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Wire

The New Testament and anything about Jesus
>>
They want white people disconnected from their identity because they're afraid of what's going to happen to them once we wake up.
>>
>>138327435
>I haven't seen anyone giving a concise explanation why is white pride a bad thing.
Maybe they don't feel like explaining the obvious to the mentally retarded. White pride is just primitive pack mentality for people with little intelligence who have to rely on some sort of cult membership for their self-worth. Stormtards are the bottom of the barrel scum of the white race and that's the reason they need white pride. It's the same for all identity cults. Radical feminism, Islamism, black supremacy, ... you name it. The proudest identity cultist are usually the dumbest and most worthless member of group they identify with.
>>
>>138330647
Uh, white nations are pretty much all the same, dude. A guy could have grown up in england or in germany or in france and it would be pretty much the same. Do you really think white nations have nothing in common with each other? Nigga we've been governed by the same oligarchies for more than 1000 years. We're all brothers pretty much.
>>
>>138338308

Don't try. Yugopope is a dhimmi.
>>
File: sb2017.gif (4MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
sb2017.gif
4MB, 320x352px
>>138338411
>>
>>138327435
>explain to me why racial collectivism is stupid
because it breeds racial collectivists; the "alt-right" only exists because BLM is so awful. But if BLM is acting like stupid niggers collectivizing white people and niggers, why the fuck should the so-called 'masterrace' stoop to their level?
>>
>>138327435
it's tacky to take pride in what one is given at birth. you make take pride in your western culture if you strive to embody the ideals. everything else makes you a nigger. you're a double bigger if you have any broken cars in your yard.
>>
>>138335319
Sorry what's your plan?
>>
>>138338308
>Islam is not a race.

>>138338674
>Don't try. Yugopope is a dhimmi.

Hahaha I'm actually keking right now, if you're trolling guys you're doing a pretty good job. Bretty bood :DDDD

You will get purger from the genepool. I'm somewhat sad, but not too much, after all people who commit suicide are absolute scum to me, traitors and cowards. You two faggots are not gonna actually jump off the building, because you're too much of cuck soyboys for such thing, but like feminized faggots with no agency - you will passively wait for Achmed to impale you.

Serves you right I guess. Good riddance.

>>138338411
Nervous sweaty merchant.
>>
>>138327435
>I saw that decrepit faggot jew

wow, think you just answered it right off the bat there, impressive.

It's because you people are xenophobic innawoods morons. We already won, society has moved on.
>>
>>138339022

Nice try, Americanowitz. I'll try to explain it to you in a very blunt manner.

> say "I'm black and proud" out loud - get national press admiration Ellen Degeneres Kimmel Colbert lemming worship
> say "I'm white and proud" jailtime, prison, kicked out of Google or Uber or Airbnb

> take down "racist statue" - wow progress slavery bad, muh slavery muh slavery
> put up Lenin statue in USA - wow he was for the workers, if you bring up Bolshevik Jew slaughter of russian christians you''re done for

> get paid millions to play sports, don't rise to national anthem - great hero wow such brave wow wew Kimmel Colbert wew brave wow freedom of expression
> refuse to make cakes for faggots - pay millions

> white family not cool, lets promote endless adolescence, kids are lmao, muh abortion muh right
> gays are our biggest treasure, light up the white house

> studies show people who delve into gender experiments are mentally unhinged and they kill themselves
> promote genderless on Youtube to impressionable kids, Ellen Kimmel Colbert wow trans Bruce Jenner woman of the year

Bonus: challenge (that list of jew antagonists is kinda corny dude, 50+ years of cinema and you pulled up cartoon characters go fuck yourself LOL)

> name 3 respected public figures who raise awareness of kike influence and aren't completely ostracizes and labeled as crazy conspiracists

Good luck, not really.
>>
File: 1495815047934.jpg (100KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
1495815047934.jpg
100KB, 480x696px
>>138338820

The problem with BLM isn't collective racial interests. The problem is weaponizing black interests against whites in white nations, and their entire premise being wrong (blacks being targeted by police is just because they have a higher rate of crime, not because of "white supremacy" or cops being evil). They're essentially trying to neuter the police so cops are too scared to do anything against black crime, and they want even more special privileges like affirmative action.

Having collective racial identities is good and natural, it's not something you need to "stoop to". Racial homogeneity, recognizing what makes you good and special, what makes the races/genders/etc. different, and the importance of race in creating civilizations is necessary to get a better understanding of the world and your place in it.

If you have no collective group interests, you will lose against other groups that have cohesive group identities and use it against your own (blacks, Jews, etc.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
>Culture etched on our DNA more than previously known, research suggests
>>
File: hero.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
>>138339267

Nobody on pol takes a LEAF seriously, you are a laughing stock of sensible people, stick a dildo up your ass before Justine mandates dildo experience as mandatory during the "Canadian Faggot Pride Month" which will take place from 2018 onwards, between the months of January and December.

Kinda feel bad for idiots led by a snowboard instructor.
>>
>>138340220
not an argument, but keep falling for aussie propaganda I guess
>>
File: 1400910966109.jpg (1MB, 2508x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1400910966109.jpg
1MB, 2508x1504px
>>138339267

Jews embrace Jewish identity and claim anyone against it is "antisemitic" but want to deny whites any form of identity (and don't want anyone to label it as "anti-white"). Why is that Moshe?
>>
>>138340490
Jew is an ethnicity, white is not.
>>
I just say that I'm proud of my heritage and the accomplishments of the European peoples. If someone speaks against this you can just point out that it isn't wrong to be proud of your heritage no matter what

with this you can say white pride even around commies (as long as they aren't rabid or outnumbering you). having no sense of white guilt also helps
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (41KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
41KB, 576x324px
>>138340549

Kike leaf (jesus christ what a wretched combination...dear lord...horrific) - what kind of jew do you mean, you fucking faggot?

Do you know that there are jews in Israel who are pissed at zionist faggot that I'm mentioning here, the international jews? Are you retarded or just play retarded for shits n giggles?

There are many subcategories of "jew" so your reasoning "jew is ethicity" is as retarded as "christian is ethnicity"

Betta google more on that "how to refute white nazis.pdf" on ADL website and come back later.
>>
>>138340911
Except Jew refers to a specific ethnicity of people. It may be a wide range of people, but it's still an ethnicity. White isn't
>>
File: 1425410380845.jpg (206KB, 1140x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1425410380845.jpg
206KB, 1140x1392px
>>138340549

White is an ethnicity in America.

Whites = Indo-European

If you think "white people don't exist", do you also think "black people don't exist"?

“White” is just a shorthand for a worldwide constellation of peoples, each of which is derived from the Indo-European (Aryan) race. “European” refers to a core stock: Celtic, Germanic, Hellenic, Latin, Nordic, and Slavic, from which all their related cultures and a shared civilization sprang.
>>
>>138341485
>White is an ethnicity in America.

not really. Most white people didn't lose their culture entirely when immigrating.
>>
File: 1503239021083.jpg (141KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503239021083.jpg
141KB, 1000x750px
>>138341121

Tough luck, leaf faggot. Your shill efforts are too dumb for anyone to bait. You have to dig deeper into the ADL manuals.

> white race doesn't exist
> white supremacy exists
> white is a construct
> white privilege isn't
> white people is a vague term
> black people isn't
> white pride means nazi because white doesn't exist
> black pride means love because all blacks are the same, from Brooklyn to Abos in Straya
> white race is a myth
> white guilt is a thing

Like I said, try harder eh?
>>
>>138341665
what are you talking about?
>>
You know how some people get irked by gay people shoving their gayness in other people's faces? It's kind of the same thing.
>>
File: 1482177456324.png (2MB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482177456324.png
2MB, 600x1600px
>>138341642

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
>White American, Black or African American, Native American and Alaska Native, Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, and people of two or more races; a category called "some other race" is also used in the census and other surveys, but is not official.[2][3][4] The United States Census Bureau also classifies Americans as "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino", which identifies Hispanic and Latino Americans as an ethnicity (not a race) distinct from others that composes the largest minority group in the nation.[2][3][5]

>>138341731

He's pointing out the hypocrisy of anti-whites who claim "whiteness is a social construct that needs to be destroyed" and "white people don't exist", yet they clearly see white people as "white" (even whites who don't care about race) and constantly talk about "white supremacy", "white privilege" and whites should be guilty for what they've done in the past, and they never apply the same standards to black people (or anyone else really)

Basically they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to deny white any identity or group interests, but then they want to use "whiteness" to attack whites and get more power over them.
>>
File: 1502496447484.jpg (901KB, 798x861px) Image search: [Google]
1502496447484.jpg
901KB, 798x861px
>>138341731

I'm talking aboot your pathetic cognitive dissonance and playing dumb on purpose to promote your pathetic agenda.
>>
>>138342536
Yes, but the US is not an ethnostate

>>138342603
I never said white guilt was real
>>
File: 1475359637805.jpg (232KB, 1276x997px) Image search: [Google]
1475359637805.jpg
232KB, 1276x997px
>>138342870
>Yes, but the US is not an ethnostate

Not the point m8, and you know it.. You said it wasn't an ethnicity. And the US was a lot closer to an ethnostate in the past.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, Muslims, and later Asians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?
- Benjamin Franklin
>>
File: 1500381974355.jpg (937KB, 1028x2296px) Image search: [Google]
1500381974355.jpg
937KB, 1028x2296px
>>138343370

1965 satanic immigration act
1968 Prague Spring (((revolution)))

hippes normalized, drug addicts normalized, degeneracy normalized, porn normalized - all specifically aimed at one part of the world.

The Buddhist brown-men world.
>>
>>138343370
>it's 1790!

:P
>>
>>138334829

Marxism is a religion? WTF
>>
>>138327435

Because white unity is the only thing that can defeat the Zionist takeover of the country. The Jews know it. At the first hint of the goyim knowing and coalescing together, they had plans to crush it with the media.

Other racial pride, on the other hand, must be promoted because it advances the Jewish goal of marginalizing whites.
>>
>>138327435
The correct term could be European pride, since "white " is rather ambigous and vague, who is white? Who determine this people are white? What common culture do they have? Why should they have pride? Like black pride and asian they are fucking burger terms with no Based on reality, do we consider middle easterns white, asian? How about those caucasian people on África wtf are they exactly? They don't look like average blacks?
>>
File: IMG_1788.png (35KB, 416x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.png
35KB, 416x575px
Remember who is behind every degenerate cause
>>
File: 1496957439602.png (108KB, 1192x572px) Image search: [Google]
1496957439602.png
108KB, 1192x572px
>>138344520

Did you know Canada was also 97% white before the 1970s, and Pierre Trudeau starting the whole "multiculturalism" meme?

Now look at current trends.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

The only way to beat this is for whites to start working as a collective again instead of falling for anti-white propaganda about "not having an identity" or "being responsible for all the evils in the world".
>>
>Croat desperately wants to be included in Western politics
Once a stable boy always a stable boy
>>
They fear us and what we can become.

They want to be our equals, they know they're not.

They will do anything to resist the awakening of the white man from their Jewish chains.
>>
>>138345649
sorry bud, North America isn't just for the whites.
>>
>>138327435
Because it's not all just about being proud to be white when you constantly talk about "RaHoWa" and "Day of the Rope".
>>
>>138344999
Marxism isn't a religion, it's an ideology, just like Islam.
>>
It's (((threatening)))
Read Culture of Critique - Kevin B Macdonald
>>
>>138331559

I don't see what is wrong with segregation by choice. Please explain why it's morally wrong.
>>
>>138345757

Kretenu siši mi kurac, Acika ti je gospodar, Kosovo će ti prodat jadniče mali, Rusija će ti pomoć jedino ako pod "pomoć" smatraš da ti uvali još jednom kitu u tvoje glupo dupe, lezbača ustaša ti je premijerka, televizija ti od žena radi kurvetine, znaju vas samo po jebačini na splavovima, migranti su vam po gradovima, i za kraj - popuši mi kurac odi slušaj Marlona i drkaj ga na nekie Ljotićevsko-Nedićevske fantazmagorije dok te sa ekrana gleda pičkousti i lezba, a Edi Rama uzima "sveto serbsko tle Kosmet".

Jedi kurac, govnaru mali siromašni.
>>
>>138337211

So because white people are measurably better than other races them being racist is bad. Absurd logic.
>>
File: 1387249155649.png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1387249155649.png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>138345800

They created and founded it. There's a difference between wanting to stay a majority or limiting immigration, and wanting to deport every single nonwhite.

Marxist indoctrination has somehow erased the difference between the two. If you care about white interests or demographics at all, you're a "white nationalist" or "supremacist".

None of the US founders or our Canadian ancestors would approve of Islamization, mass immigration from the third-world and everything our government forces through now.

Nonwhites spend all their time bitching about whites , displacing them, and hoping they die out while flooding in and living in white countries, usually benefiting from welfare by white people and their systems, getting other special privileges like free social programs and affirmative action for "minorities" (who aren't actually "minorities" if you look at their global numbers worldwide) and surviving, communicating by using white inventions (which they use to spend their time complaining about white "privilege", "supremacy", alt-right", "Nazis", and whatever other boogeymen all day). Then as they come in, they commit a massive amount of crime and terrorism, and somehow blame "racism" and white people for it.

It would be less absurd if it weren't actually the norm and accepted narrative in all Western countries
>>
File: 1493318717494.jpg (56KB, 985x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493318717494.jpg
56KB, 985x1000px
my understanding is that the only reason shit like gay/black pride is okay, while white pride is frowned upon, is because being straight/white is the "default" in the US, and that historically (and even nowadays) society and culture have told these groups that it's bad to be gay/black/whatever marginalized group. pride movements are meant to emphasize that there's nothing wrong with belonging to one of those demographics, not that other demographics are inferior, which is (like it or not) the message associated with white pride movements. you can point to the odd SJW that spouts shit about how whites are awful, blacks/gays are better, etc, but when it comes down to it, they're such a small percentage that they can be written off as loonies just as easily as white supremacists.

here's a pic so i get lots of (you)s
>>
>>138346590
>They created and founded it.

Yeah off the backs of ethnic slaves lol.
>>
>>138346906
>ethnic slaves

> what is jewish slave trade
> what is arab slave trade in 21st century

Please give me your criticisms of aforementioned phenomena, cuck (((canuck))).
>>
>>138346590
>The big four, and everybody else
Is the author Italian? It's clearly the big three, Italy, and everybody else.
>>
>>138327435
>St. Patrick's Day celebrated annually
>Oktoverfest celebrated across the U.S.
>Numerous white writers, politicians, poets, and inventers are taught about in schools and celebrated
>*No white supremacists events*
>"Literally not allowed to celebrate anything about whiteness it's those damn niggers they are fuckin retards and fuck the jews race war now"

In case you still don't get it:

The people who harp about white pride are the same people who think blacks are subhuman or that jewish people should be killed.
>>
>>138347385
This thread is the perfect example for why nobody wants to back white pride.
>>
>>138347026
It's all bad
>>
File: 1449255608655.png (53KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1449255608655.png
53KB, 1425x625px
>>138346906

Not in Canada.

And the US wasn't built on Cotton, only a small amount of people ever owned slaves, and whites were first to stop slavery after they were sold to them by blacks and Jews, killing each other by the hundreds of thousands to stop it, while it still goes on in Africa and almost everywhere else.

You have to acknowledge black contributions to the US, but taking it so far that you claim it was "built on their backs" or that you start blaming everything on whitey is just mindless.

People who talk about slavery also constantly ignore:

>Arab slave trade
>Ummayad caliphate
>Ottoman slave trade
>Barbary Slave Trade
>only 6% of the slave imports to the New World were sent to the US
>for decades now, more blacks have been coming to the US than they did during the days of slavery, so a large portion of blacks in the US aren't even descendants from slaves
>>
>>138327435

Dark skins hate whites because they have succeeded too much in this world. They blame colonization for their failure has a race but we know full well they would be living in even worse shitholes if it wasn't for whites.

It's easier to blame whitey than to take responsibility for their own failures.
>>
>>138346862

white pride is obviously the minority as far as published opinions are counted. it is so minority it is exactly 0.
>>
File: oy.jpg (64KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
64KB, 1280x673px
>>138347385
>people who harp about white pride are the same people who think blacks are subhuman or that jewish people should be killed

Sure thing buddey you're very astute about your observations and non-agenda.
>>
>>138331495
The way white supremacy is pervasive in white pride is equal to the way that current white people get blamed for the racial inequality of today in discussion about discrimination. In reality, current day racial inequality was caused by a combination of slavery, colonialism, and really poor solutions after the two were abolished/abandoned. I think to have an educated discussion about racial inequality, we have to get rid of both sides of the extreme coin (white supremacy and white blame).

>>138348197
I'm not saying white pride is inherently bad, I'm just saying that it attracts way too many white supremacists to be seriously adopted.
>>
File: 1503199541048.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503199541048.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
>>138348045

On Baked Alaska stream, somewhere in LA, he ran up to some yammering black queen yaaas and told her what's wrong about being proud white, since whites inveted many good things in this world that everyone enjoys blah blah blah...

The Nubian Queen entered a state of Soros-induced cognitive dissonance short circuit brain aneurysm and started to ask Baked for DA BLUEPRINTS and said some shit like

Fuck you who cares about white inventing technology shite bitch WE INVENTED YOU.

Hahahahhahaha MUH AFRICA theory that (((they))) tried to drill into everyones minds, but has sadly been debunked :((((

> you're white, feel guitly
> you don't exist as a group, that's a construct, myth and nazi remnant
> apologize
> you just colonized, stole and appropriated
> if it wasn't for Da Whyte Devil, Africa would have floating cities
> we are zulu nation
> we love Africa, fuck white America
> we ain't going to Africa
> white America pay up
> white cops are white supremacy (this is what I heard yesterday on Boston stream)
> white cops be killin our brothas for no reason, they do it as recreational hobby
> black on black violence is racist
> blacks live in unfathomable harmony when grouped together
> whitey ruined black communities
> pay up
> white people racist as fuck
> we vote Obama because "he a good politician, we like his policies"
> liberals aren't redneck degenerate dumb republican bible thumping gun nuts
> liberals are citizens of the World, and they love everyone
> coexist
> racism is a social construct
> cosmopolitans and worldly liberals aren't racist like redneck bible thumpers
> wow we finally have BLACK president
> wow we had a BLACK president those were the days
> liberals are progressive and they don't think in simpleton, racist, sexist,prejudice manners
> unlike those fuckin dumb bible thumpin flyover rednecks
> wow we almost had WOMAN president
> wow we have to have FAGGOT president

I dig it.
>>
>>138327435
White pride is just whites acting and believing in their self-interest. This hinders the Jewish interest, and since Jews own all the media outlets, guess what the mainstream narrative becomes.
It's not bad for whites, but it's bad for (((their))) control scheme.
>>
File: ex8t3.jpg (62KB, 490x412px) Image search: [Google]
ex8t3.jpg
62KB, 490x412px
>>138349439
>WE INVENTED YOU.

So she admits black people are unevolved? Kek
>>
>>138329190
>>138329655
Interesting analysis
>>
File: Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg (90KB, 612x718px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg
90KB, 612x718px
>>138327435
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
File: Seatbelts_Racist_To_Fats.jpg (57KB, 657x628px) Image search: [Google]
Seatbelts_Racist_To_Fats.jpg
57KB, 657x628px
>>138349439
Rope for the traitors.
>>
File: 1498096545310.jpg (2MB, 1312x5352px) Image search: [Google]
1498096545310.jpg
2MB, 1312x5352px
>>138348621
>In reality, current day racial inequality was caused by a combination of slavery, colonialism, and really poor solutions after the two were abolished/abandoned.
>we have to get rid of both sides of the extreme coin (white supremacy and white blame).

You're so blind or dishonest that you don't realize that you're part of that other extreme since you assume any inequal outcome is due to culture, "oppression" and things that happened eons ago rather than biology.

You are literally blaming white people for every current inequality, and completely deny biological determinism, so you're clearly on the "white blame" side.

How do you explain similar racial gaps in Europe (especially in countries like The Netherlands, France or Germany)? Even in one of the most progressive countries in the world, Sweden, there's a gap between Europeans and non-Europeans (Africans, the vast majority of them)? What about South Africa? You won't ever be able to completely fix this unless you get artificial "equality" with communism because people aren't made equal.

This is why "white supremacy" exists in your minds. People claim: things are unfair because of white "privilege", "supremacy", "systemic racism", etc. and we need X, Y, Z programs (wealth redistribution, affirmative action, diversity quotas, "hate speech laws", and crypto-communism to stop it).

Whites are then forced to explain that no, it's not due to oppression or magic "privilege", racial differences also exist, and forcing equal outcomes is not a solution, and that makes them "supremacists" in your mind.
>>
>>138327435
People are scared because they know whites could easily take back america and the west if we werent so cucked. They want is to think that were the minorty in our own countries by signalling us as nazi sympathisers.
>>
>>138329190
>>138329655

>If I assert my marxist opinions as if they're facts perhaps I'll convince people
>>
>>138327435
>what's wrong with being proud about being white

You can only be proud for something you have accomplished.

Being a faggot
Being a nigger
Being tall
or
Being white

Are not accomplishments. And people who are proud to have any of those (or similar) characteristics are fucking idiots.
>>
File: oyvey.png (215KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
215KB, 339x434px
>>138350018

https://youtu.be/HKNbOyOaggs?t=1m34s

Watch from the timemark. The whole stream is insane. Those people are possessed 100%.

You can jump to any point in the first hour or so in the vid, and let your brain melt.

Also, the race baiting seminar, as always, organized by pic related. REALLY MAKES ME WONDER.
>>
File: 1485985750521.png (228KB, 909x684px) Image search: [Google]
1485985750521.png
228KB, 909x684px
>>138350965
>(((Wiesenthal)))
>>
>>138351171

Da Whitey so evil don't post those pics because Whitey evil and oppressing, also racist. Whitey schemes a lot like that pic related.

Whitey really bad.

Please someone reply with condescending and/or smug marxist quip in lines with "being white is dum, he, he".
>>
Bar nisam austrijski konjusar desu
>>
>>138335702
The EU is arguably worse off at the moment
>>
>>138350831
>uses non-Marxist philosophy
>disagrees with conclusions
>I'll just call him a Marxist and move on

I consider myself a Catholic and as cursory as it could be a pragmatic classical liberal. Therefore not a Marxist in any sense of the word and would add I generally attempt to counter actual Marxism.
>>
>>138353543

Ej siromahu klošarski, računaj da vas je vaš Vučko prodo, taj veliki srbin veliki koljač ustaša veliki kum pobratim najvećeg srbina Šešelja koji nas austrijsko-ustaške konjušare kašikama kolje.

Vi ste u EU vrlo brzo. Vaša braća crnogorci su vam nabili kurac u usta, oni su NATO, bato. Al dobro, šta njima vrijedi NATO, kad su oni u srcu obilići i srbijanci na prvom mjestu, to je njima bitno.

Dakle, pederčino mala,

> idete u EU uskoro
> idete u NATO vjerojatno
> muh Rusija muh S Trista
> Kosovo ćao ćao
> Edi Rama
> arapi vam ruše grad bagerima i dižu nakaradne pederske zgradurine

I za kraj, neobrazovana čobančino, ta loša fora "konjušar" kaže se "bečki konjušar" nepismena neobrazovana budalo, a ne "austrijski" LOL.

Natrag na Marlona i drkanje kurca šestoperca na sliku najvećeg srbina oca nacije Arkana koji nije bio udbaš nego srbin i to najveći.

Samo sloga Srbine, zapamti! Samo sloga, časni krst, pop, i udbina potrčkala srbina spasavaju, kako onomad Njegoš reče u starom srbskom gradu Lisabonu 1358. godine.
>>
Cuti ujko opet ces dobiti trojku u zadnjoj sekundi
>>
>>138355882

Ajme ne dobit ćete nas u loptalici nekoj neeee neeeeeeeeeeee :((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
Haha ovom autisticaru ustaskom neki ciganin ukrao diskmen kad je isao u skolu sad istripovao neki natsoc LMAO
>>
>>138356355

1/10

Ciganin? Ti si me pomješao sa nekim, nisam ti ja iz Marinkove Bare.
>>
File: 1502064506068.jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502064506068.jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>>138327435
because they control everything in this country dumbass... what if 95% of senators/mayors etc were black and there was a huge black pride uprising. you fucking idiot, I hope someone punches your Nazi ass.
>>
>kurvati
>white
>>
File: ceca.jpg (97KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
ceca.jpg
97KB, 1200x700px
>>138357791

Hahaha, gmazu mali

> srbi
> srbija

hahahahahah
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>138357710
>because they control everything in this country dumbass
>it's another "liberal can't differentiate between Jews and whites" episode
>followed by another "let's ignore all other homogenous countries that also have national pride"
>also if your group has power, you're not allowed to be proud of yourself

https://thezog.info/

http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

Are you gonna protest Jewish pride too?

If whites really had power and "supremacy" in the country, it wouldn't have gone from a 90% white country to 60% white country in two generations, and the establishment wouldn't be so anti-white.
>>
>>138358628
>equating national pride with white pride
yeah we went to 60% bc we are not racist pieces of shit
>>
File: 1480936415081.jpg (42KB, 497x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480936415081.jpg
42KB, 497x285px
>>138359340

How do you feel about Chinese immigrants moving into Tibet?

Or what if whites started moving to non-European countries and slowly replacing and displacing the native population and their culture?

Would you also called that "not being racist"? Or "white supremacy" and "colonization"?

And it didn't have much to do with "not being racist". It changed because of one stupid bill that had no popular support and no one voted for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>The Hart–Celler Act of 1965 marked a radical break from the immigration policies of the past. Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa while it gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans.
>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish

>>equating national pride with white pride
Japanese people have Japanese pride in Japan, for their own people. Africans have black pride. Israel has Jewish pride. I don't see you complaining about that kike.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (5KB, 97x146px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
5KB, 97x146px
>>138327435
I've been trying to explain this, anon. Once upon a time, people built their identity on their religion. "I'm a Christian, not a Pagan/Satanist/Jew".
Then God died and people based their identity on labor. "I'm a Woodcutter/Chef/Farmer/Electrician"
Then careers and professions became obsolete, everything is replaced by robots or AI, and you're lucky to have a job for a whole year. Only real life-long careers and identities left are Police/Army/Teacher/and a few other professionals. So what do the rest of us base our identity on then? All that's left is race/nationality.
So poor minorities get to base their identity on race, but that's not allowed for poor whites because privilege and racism. So the only acceptable identity for most whites is negative, "I'm not a Nazi" = antifa. They hate their race and society and want to tear it down, because they have no positive identity of their own and are taught it is bad to be proud to be white. Incidentally, antifa all think Police/Military, people who still have work-based identities, are of course Nazis. They hate that any other whites have positive identities when antifa only has negative identities. Antifa is jealous and resentful, and they just want to destroy everything they can't have themselves.
Antifa/Alt-left are zombies, schizophrenic, no Ego of their own. They are just mindless zombies who attack and eat anything that still lives; and they are directed by whatever forms their superego, usually John Oliver and other celebrities, and the hive mind of places like Reddit.
Alt-left will never be proud to be white, never be proud to be American, they are just a suicidal force of destruction, brought about capitalism itself and the destruction of meaningful work. There aren't enough spots available in real remaining professions to convert them, so we either have to tolerate them and hope we survive, or do what they do in all zombie movies, slaughter all of them before they eat the remaining few of us.
>>
>>138360067

White pride isn't nationalism. American Pride would be. If we based it on race, it would be Asian pride in Japan, Black pride for African, Middle eastern for Israel.
>>
File: Alt_Left_Attack_Cops.png (639KB, 1142x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alt_Left_Attack_Cops.png
639KB, 1142x720px
>>138327435
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
File: 1481414406410.jpg (134KB, 476x532px) Image search: [Google]
1481414406410.jpg
134KB, 476x532px
>>138361104

The word "nation" comes from the Latin word "natio", which means "race", "tribe", or "breed". A healthy nation is usually based on race. That's how it was until the 20th century. See: >>138343370

You can have American pride as a nonwhite American, but if you believe the foundations of society hinge on race, which it in American until the 60s, white pride is also compatible.

When Japanese people are proud of their achivements and heritage, they're not talking about the millions of Arab Muslims and Africans that could potentially move in and get citizenship with more flexible immigratiom laws. They're talking about Japanese people who have been there for centuries and everything they've created.

Middle-Eastern isn't a race.
>>
>>138360067
japan, Israel, most of Africa are ethnostates, America will never ever ever be an ethnostate again. You just showed your true colors you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1409014850128.jpg (62KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1409014850128.jpg
62KB, 403x403px
>>138362933

So you're saying it's fine for Jewish people, Japanese people and Africans to have ethnostates, but not for whites? Why?

Not only America not an ethnostate, but almost all formerly homogenous white nations founded and built by whites are on their way to have a white minority.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

http://www.vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
>Davos predicts 1 billion refugees to Europe

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
>Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'
Care to explain the double standard?

Explain why it's acceptable for Asians, blacks, etc. to have multiple nations to call their own, but not for whites Moshe. "I love communism" and "muh racism" aren't valid answers.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.