[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D... do you think they had the right idea? Is it time to abandon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: barbars.jpg (46KB, 720x316px) Image search: [Google]
barbars.jpg
46KB, 720x316px
D... do you think they had the right idea?

Is it time to abandon civilization and embrace barbarism?
>>
File: illust_60107038_20170818_210111.png (847KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
illust_60107038_20170818_210111.png
847KB, 1000x1412px
>>138326003
Very educated post, OP.
>>
>>138326003
Maybe stop looking backwards and embrace your role as a thoughtless consumer unit in the neoliberal regime.
>>
File: 1456091108562.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456091108562.gif
27KB, 200x200px
civ 6 is fucking shit and i wasted so much money on it
>>
>>138328176
I was thinking of buying it, on account of my love for civ5
Please tell me why and how it is shit
>>
>>138326003
gay fag
>>
>>138326003
Hell yeah, fuck cooking meat and shit
>>
>>138328176
I got Civ 5 complete edition for 15 squid. ye jelly?
>>
>>138328278
not op but i just hated the fucking artstyle. I thought the new mechanics were fine, if not a bit underwhelming but I didn't think they ruined the game. Like I said, for me it was just the horrible artstyle; the minimalist babby-tier foliage, cities and world and the gross abominations that are the actual civ leaders.
>>
>>138328176
I refunded that shit
>>
>>138328278
for me it just doesn't feel right
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>138326003
eye cannod enndorrs dis barrberrizum
>>
>>138328278
>long and boring end game...more than usual
>clunky UI
>resource hog
>no real improvements
>jewy pay for more civs to pick

When does the patch come out?
>>
>>138328278
It's buggy as shit even after all this time. My favorite one is the map scrolling to one side for no reason. You also have an invisible war wherein you are at war with a civ without being diplomatically at war.

You can nuke your allies and they won't give one shit even after the alliance ends just wait 1 more turn for the AI to offer a friendship offer then follow it up with an alliance. Here's how it happened
>Be Emu Civ
>Always be at war with neighbors since turn 30 since every one is a dick and is out teching me
>Except Alexander of Macedon
>He's literally that chad bro that will bail you out after fighting off 50 virgins
>After turn 100 we're literally bros4lyfe then allies once my tech got up
>Alexander is literally ahead of me in tech and military for most of the game
>After killing off 5 civs I own half the continent with Alexander controlling 1/3 and the rest by spain and greece which is currently irrelevant
>Once I have conventional force parity with a nuclear arsenal to back it up I decided to do a surprise nuclear war while we're still allies
>Nuke his capital
>Still not at war
>lolwut.png
>Reload and nuke all his cities down to 1 pop
>What's up bro ready to stomp Spain together?
>Reload, do it again and let alliance expire
>Hey bro I'm offering friendship again wanna take it?
Civ 6 got the andromeda treatment but not that bad
>>
>Playing CIV V

pls go back to [website]
>>
So it's safe to say that there is literally no point to Civ6 when one already has Civ5 and the expansions? I've already been burned before with Beyond Earth.
>>
>>138329630
Civ 6 is alright, but there is really not much gameplay atm. It needs an expansion fast, just like vanilla 5
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.