[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a good goy again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: iu.jpg (58KB, 590x882px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
58KB, 590x882px
First post on this board. I red pilled myself about blacks. I stayed away from this board cause i didn't want to be obviously biased. I haven't done jews yet and frankly i don't want to know. When you put truth above all else you ruin yourself. Now I can't talk genuinely about things such as race, and as a person who is all about truth and ideas its killing me inside. Is it possible to climb out of this rabbit hole or is this going to stay with me for the rest of my life? I just want to pander to liberal whores to use their holes n shit, as well as not being fucking marked for life as a racist.

I should've taken the blue pill. This sucks ass. The only good thing I've gotten out of this is the "we wuz kaaangs n sheit" meme.
What kind of life do I have to look forward to? How do you guys live in society? Is there a guide to this shit or what?
>>
>>138325586
>is there a guide for this or what
it's called seperating your personal beliefs from your interactions with people and not being a pansy
>>
>>138325586
This image is stupid. There is no historic record of Jews being slaves in Egypt.
It is the scholarly consensus however that there were entire dynasties of Nubian Egyptians.
I expect a bunch of retarded replies to this post, but we were in fact kings. Deal with it.
>>
>>138325586
blame yourself for not being smart enough to put a facade over your true self, what do you think atheist did in the dark age?
>>
>>138325815
thread/
>>
>>138325586
this place is good for artistic inspiration but thats about it. nobody here takes it seriously
>>
>>138325919
> yeah, our kangs were barbarian invaders who had to steal an empire rather than build their own even though the fertile Nile ran through our entire present-day country and then into Ethiopia
> even though we had thousands of years to compete with the Egyptians and every single piece of amazing architecture and art we associate with Egypt was made tens of dynasties before us
> deal with it!
> what's a Mali, anyway? sounds gay. pass the blunt my nigga
>>
File: 1501639485155.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501639485155.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>138325586
>>
File: cypher.jpg (64KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
cypher.jpg
64KB, 640x266px
>>138325586
You know, I know that multiculturalism doesn't work. I know that when I accept a foreigner into my home, the system is telling my brain that it is diverse and enriching. After nine years, you know what I realise?

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>138325815
pretty much, but if you couldn't tell this was a thinly veiled "please sympathize with me/circlejerk post"
>>
>>138326491
Best post ever
>>
File: chadhotep.jpg (497KB, 2523x1023px) Image search: [Google]
chadhotep.jpg
497KB, 2523x1023px
>>138326262
they weren't barbarians though, and they were in the upper egypt region for thousands of years prior and had cordial relations with the egyptians while trading goods and culture and intermingling with one another and creating prosperous societies. You should read up on your history anon.
>>
>>138325586

the only reason /pol/ seems like some ultimate redpill or w/e is because it happens upon a few truths that are completely taboo in mainstream society. it creates the illusion of the "redpill" and thus gives all the other bullshit posted here more weight than it should. the truth is usually somewhere in between and often opposing veiwpoints are BOTH correct to varying degrees - e.g are blacks less intelligent on average? yes. have they been fucked over and held back by racism? yes.
>>
File: sxr9phh.jpg (89KB, 1008x460px) Image search: [Google]
sxr9phh.jpg
89KB, 1008x460px
>>138325586
>>
>>138325586
Fuck, my life was ruined too after being red-pilled. Fuck that german guy who added me on facebook and group. Fuck this shit. I had a good life, gf, law school, money, friends, etc. This is not worth it, now a 1 year NEET who hadn't had sex for a year.

I want to take the blue pill again, take me back jews. I'll be a good goy I promise!
>>
File: 1483372044383.jpg (105KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483372044383.jpg
105KB, 768x576px
>>138325586
>I haven't done jews yet
stop wasting our air
>>
>>138327175
obvious
>>
>>138325586
>whites invented slavery
Try again, bitch.
>>
File: jewish pyramids.jpg (34KB, 579x198px) Image search: [Google]
jewish pyramids.jpg
34KB, 579x198px
>>138325586

Glad someone cottoned on and made a cartoon of this
>>
>>138325586
You can't ever unswallow the redpill

If you ignore politics you can subdue it but every time politics come up you will always have an that alternate optic sitting on your shoulder

Get out before you go deeper op
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.