[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Barack Hussein Obama a failure?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: bama.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bama.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Hitler as Chancellor was the result of failure of Weimar Republic as a state.
Trump in white house is the result of failure of Obama as president and democrats as party.

Can democrats agree on that?
What are you going to do when you are again in power?
>>
Trump in the white house is because democrats ran the most reviled democrat on the planet and she didn't campaign in the right places to account for the EC
>>
>>138324361
obama wasnt a failure, he had his good points and bad points like every other president. you just believe he was because he is black
>>
>>138324361
Hussein ran on a "hate and destroy America" platform. He boasted of making electric rates skyrocket, he made speeches which said "America is too wealthy, too strong, too successful. I want to change that". His goal was to harm America. He was spectacularly successful.
>>
Eh, cry out of both happiness and sadness for a bit. Eat a grilled cheese. Allow business to go as usual, as I always have. I'm rather sheeplish when it comes to being active in national and international politics (as opposed to state or local politics)
>>
>>138326570
rejoin reality, im a Republican, I voted for mc Cain and Romney, Obama was no better or worse than most presidents. he wasn't the fucking messiah the left made him out to be but he isnt a bad man and he didn't try to destroy America, he inherited the worst financial crisis in 90 years and left with record low unemployment.
>>
>>138326957
get fucked commie
>>
>>138327068
do you even know what a communist is?
>>
>>138327068
when did you last read marx or hegel or moore?
>>
>>138324361
>It's Obama's fault you elected a moron to the office
hmmmm
>>
>>138326957
well this is about the most fucked thing ill read all day
>>
>>138326919
>sheepish
>>
>>138324361
>>138326360
>>138326919
>>138326957
>>138327408
>>138327471
>>138327625
>>138327959

>see LARP flag
>ignore post entirely
>>
>>138324361

He stoked white hatred and rallied the commie left, depends on whether you wanna call destroyimg america a plus or minus.
>>
Obama left office with record approval ratings.
Hillary is the failure.
>>
Obama filled the various bureaucratic departments' leadership roles with progressive and liberal shitters and most people haven't even noticed.
>>
>>138328237
Forgot to say he's set the left up for control our institutions for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>138326360
This. He helped a lot of people out during the recession and at least made an attempt to reform the healthcare system. The big thing i didn't like was his descension into identity politics around the start of his 2nd term.
>>
File: fat neckbeard poltard.jpg (24KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
fat neckbeard poltard.jpg
24KB, 360x480px
>Saved George Bush's fuck up with the American economy by successfully doing the Auto Bailout.
>Had the US. Military finaly find and kill Osama Bin Laden in 3 years into his presidency, when Bush couldn't do it in 8 years.
>Tried to give America Universal Healthcare like all other first world countries so people don't have to be in debt with thousands of dollars with medical bills
>Tried to fix relations with Cuba

Le Obama is the bad guy, Praise Kek & God Emperor Drumpf
>>
>>138328521
Obamacare was a great success, except for one major loop hole that most people still haven't noticed. It's allowed for companies to set up networks, that are basically regional monopolies at this point. The get bring the doctors into their network, then they set the price, often way more than independent doctors are allowed to bill for. It's great for corporations, terrible for local communities and drives up costs. I honestly think Obama is the biggest corporate sellout ever, he really fucked over progressives.
>>
>>138328521
Doing an auto bailout isn't hard to get thru Congress. Granted that worked.

I could care less about finding and killing former US asset ObL. I similarly don't care much about locking up the current honorary Hillary.

Obamacare is so insanely unconstitutional and jammed thru by such corrupt means. That's part of why we hate it. Because it, like Obama's qualifications for office, are illegitimate.

Not all that concerned about relations with Cuba. South Floridians hate what Obama did. I can have a nice Cuban vacation living with the locals as I like, if I ever have time. Meh.

He bugged the White House and unfairly entrenched his political appointees in career positions, super dirty pool he pulled at the end. And he hated whites and just tried to kneecap us at every opportunity.

He sucked. We barely survived his presidency.
>>
>>138328967
i remember when they did the auto bailout it was called picking the winners , republicans hated it
>>
File: obama_convincing.jpg (137KB, 963x541px) Image search: [Google]
obama_convincing.jpg
137KB, 963x541px
>>138324361
pic related

>>138326360
>he was black
far from it

>>138328486
>he helped a lot of people out during the recession
JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs et al.
>>
>>138328967
>and unfairly entrenched his political appointees in career positions

Didn't Trump just literally do the same shit?
>>
How can a healthcare system that doesn't allow an insurer to sell a policy to a healthy young man, without both pregnancy coverage and HIV coverage, make any sense?
>>
>>138324361
What did he ever do that was actually progressive for the US? Asides from giving stupid speeches and focusing on unimportant minor thing like 'equality'. Trump is bring jobs back and trying to get business back. I still can't understand why people don't see it.
>>
>>138329166
No.
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>138324361
>Trump in white house is the result of failure of Obama

No that would be Trump is a failure of Trump
>>
>>138329166
No he put a bunch of retards from the private sector in positions of power
>>
>>138324361
solid C
he was weak with his foreign presence. red line goof. basically tried to make america not lead, which turned out to be disastrous. imagine if it was obama to handle north korea today, they'd probably get a kickass deal out of it rather than being told to sit down and stfu.
obamacare was a communist program. look how much it's failing right now? obama hurt a lot of small businesses with that shit people are right to be upset with its outcome.
he didnt get his facts straight and towards the end just shit the bed with statements like 1 in 5 rape and "muh wage gap", worse, he talked massive shit at the funeral of the five officers shot dead by blm activist. BLM gets to be so emboldened today is Obama's doing. he not only didnt condemn them, he enabled them.
at least he got bin laden.
>>
>>138328108
This. Onigger and his nigger husband literally staged a campaign of hatred against white people. And the results are what you're seeing today.
>>
File: 1478552693070.png (95KB, 293x324px) Image search: [Google]
1478552693070.png
95KB, 293x324px
>>138329524
>a black man exists
>he hates whites
>>
>>138328521
hillary was the one who was supposed to find and kill osama, bush knew where he was but he wanted to leave that for hilldog but instead obama was suprisingly elected jing nigger because of a bunch of kids thinking "oh wow lets elect a black president so we can make history" but not knowing he was a socalist and antiwhite. the left never saw that coming and pretty much shot themselves in the foot
>>
>>138326261
>and she didn't campaign in the right places to account for the EC

I don't think there were too many people that didn't know exactly who she was. The majority of voters knew if they were going to vote for her or not when she announced her run, both in 2008 and in 2016.
>>
>>138326261
Deep state ran HRC.
If Bernie had been allowed to win nomination, as much as I loathe his politics, he would have won.
All of this, the past 10 years, lies at the feet of the corrupt Dems.
>>
>>138328199

You actually believe any polls anymore? They are all bullshit from the same normie fake news echo chamber.
>>
File: Legacy.jpg (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy.jpg
55KB, 250x250px
>>138324361
>failure?

Depends on who you ask.
Let's ask democrats first:

"Democrats have been devastated by losses in every area of government
since 44's inauguration - 69 House Seats, 13 Senate Seats, 901
State Seats, 30 State Chambers and 11 State Governorships - but dems
JUST NOW noticed that Team 44's policies are good only for 44?"
- He's Chicago's Own Reverse Midas

inb4 nuh uh russians dun dat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.