[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, seriously... what the FUCK is their problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: nl.png (21KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
nl.png
21KB, 2560x1707px
The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on /pol/ they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, Brazil, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.
>>
>>138323058
A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE!
>>
>>138323058
shit country
shit people
shit flowers
>>
Sorry OP, I haven't been following politics in Holland but how are they doing in terms of immigration? is it a nigfest?
>>
Oh boy, here we go again.
>>
File: 1486734769882.jpg (31KB, 303x257px) Image search: [Google]
1486734769882.jpg
31KB, 303x257px
>>138323058
okay man, whatever you say
>>
>>138323058
Why are you so butthurt about the swampniggers
>>
>brazil

I stopped reading there. If you see the hueniggers as relevant nowadays you cannot possibly have an decent opinion on whatsoever
>>
>>138323355
the big cities are fucked but the countryside is fine.
I live in a small village of about 3000 people and theres not a single nigger.
>>
>>138323696
It's a pasta and OP just added Brazil for some reason. Probably his nationality as well.
>>
>>138323058
>meme flag
>claims we're butthurt, but is butthurt as fuck himself

Terug naar marokko
>>
File: kankerop_1.png (71KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kankerop_1.png
71KB, 900x600px
And it started again.
Actually I know why you think why we are salty!

We don't hate Amerifags we are just brotherly-critical to our own brothers. We have so much in common with Amerifags and hate the EU so much that it looks salty.

We Dutch aren't hating the US, we are like-minded which makes us feel comfortable enough to be ourselves on /POL/

I myself am half American and half Dutch and that mix is the only mix that gives me the right to say that I'm 100% American and 100% Dutch.
>>
>>138323058
Its cause all the niggers, even people from denmark and belgium act the same
>>
I hate all other except what comes out of Fryslan.
>>
>>138324583
What?...
I'm Brazilian...
tf...
>>
there cucked

protstitutes on the streets
full of muslims
most cancerous youtubers
like kwebblekop
morrocan drug terrorists
abortion euthanasia
big shithole
the people who tolerate that bullshit
are pussies
>>
File: 1490161825306.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490161825306.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>138323058
I like Dutch girls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.