[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invading Russia in winter was he retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 123124235.jpg (45KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
123124235.jpg
45KB, 306x423px
>Invading Russia in winter

was he retarded?
>>
>>138321678
Yes. And an addict
>>
>>138323349
How different whould be germany now without hitler?
>>
>>138321678
>June 22nd
>Russia
>Winter
This has got to be the stupidest meme about Hitler. SUMMER IN RUSSIA LITERALLY BEGINS ON THE 21ST OF JUNE (THAT'S ONE DAY BEFORE OPERATION BARBAROSSA) Why is everyone so retarded?
>>
>>138321678
>in winter
Are YOU retarded?
In the beginning of Summer.
>>
imagine if he had of taken Africa it would be an amazing place today
>>
>>138321678
The winter started extremely early and was one of the toughest winters in decades.
He started in June, but could've started a month earlier if Italy didn't start wars it couldn't handle.
>>
yah... He was autistic. He'd always get really... excited.
>>
>>138321678
you should just go and kill yourself
>>
>>138321678
Say thanks to Italians for that
>>
>June
>Winter
Hmmmm really makes me think
>>
>>138321678
Hitler's army actually managed to disarm about 75% of Stalin's army. He thought Hitler wouldnt attack, but he did.
Hitler actually saved us from communism, because Stalin wanted everyone to Europe fuck themselves over and then just take over all of them with his army. Hitler saved us.
>>
>>138325382
In Europe*
>>
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

DER ANGRIFF STEINERS WAR EIN BEFEEEEEHL
>>
>>138324514
Whoah
>>
>>138325382
You would be destroyed, as an ethnos i think due to assimilation by the Germans. Hitler considered your country as originally German land.
In the USSR, Estonia at least was one of the most independent republics.
>>
>>138325645
Estonia is German/Swedish colony
>>
>>138325513
What do I hear when a German says:

As is zeit fur reich
wir mussen die juen ausrotten
>>
>>138325717
Do you think Hitler would need Estonians as nation? A small, indigenous people on the lands, which he considered as native german? You would be destroyed as nation i think.
Like many other nations (poles, czechs, russians and so on)
>>
Hitler lost the war the moment England entered the conflict over Poland.
>>
>>138325896
This desu, anyone who says otherwise is delusional. Once Hitler lost the Battle of Britain the war was deicded.
>>
File: whateven.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
whateven.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>138321678
The invasion started in the summer
>>
>>138323746
how different would hitler be without meth?

germany would probably not be so cucked, as they wouldn't need to try so hard to show the world how un-fascist they are. Okay germany we get it you want to take in every migrant possible, you aren't racist, we get it merkle.
>>
>>138323976
he still could have made it if he followed peoples advice to fall back and secure gains, just continually marching onwards into death wasn't the brightest move.
>>
>>138321678
Technically summertime (when he began).

Operation Barbarossa was supposed to start early in the spring, but for some autistic reason he got mad at Yugoslavia and decided to invade it, postponing the operation Barbarossa to summer.
>>
>>138321678
Subutai has conquered Rus' in winter.
>>
>>138323976
>but could've started a month earlier if Italy didn't start wars it couldn't handle
Actually, no. In May there was severe flooding which would have prevented the operation.
>>
>>138326529
So ya, Germany had to keep hundreds of thousands of troops in Yugoslavia against partizani, costing the war effort valuable manpower in USSR.

Serbia is the stepping stone of europe. Tread on it, and you'll be doomed.
>>
>>138321678
He believes that Germans were superior to Slavs, so it should have worked out. I don't know if you would call that retardation or not.
>>
>>138326676
manpower needed in USSR*
>>
>>138321678
Top bait
>>
File: 1388831312060.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388831312060.png
80KB, 300x300px
>>138321678

- he thought blitzkrieg as it worked on tiny meme nations like netherlands, denmark, norway, belgium, greece etc. would work on russia

- he thought invading the largest country on planet earth would be a done deal in a few months

- he thought capturing moscow would mean stalin would surrender

kek
>>
>>138321678

Literally everyone thought he was gonna win
>>
>>138321678
its was summer
>>
>>138325888
lol Uniting Europe.... means destroying it apparently.... I mean united through war ... but not like it was his fault for ww2 anyways
>>
all that speed gets to your head man
>>
>>138327525
Cultural "unification" is always destruction of lesser cultures. The EU is about that, to create something along United States of Europe (impossible at this point due to cultural distinctions and eastern resistance), except it would probably be not even an inch libertarian in the sense early US were.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.