[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE PEOPLE, DRUMPF, AND /POL/ ETERNALLY BTFO!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2215.jpg (169KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.jpg
169KB, 800x800px
WHITE PEOPLE, DRUMPF, AND /POL/ ETERNALLY BTFO!!!
>>
Whats offensive about coffee cups someone enlighten me
>>
>>138318494
No Christmas decorations on em
>>
But the other three are also free speech
>>
But did they publicly protest against then?
They can say the top 3 are offensive as it falls under freedom of speech...
When you get violent against things is when the line gets drawn *Cough ANTIFA*
>>
File: Liberalism3.jpg (41KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalism3.jpg
41KB, 640x395px
>>
File: 1499991719377.jpg (113KB, 661x882px) Image search: [Google]
1499991719377.jpg
113KB, 661x882px
>>138317830
So when is it going to become legal to kill retards?
>>
>>138319798
this
>>
>>138317830
I hate this country and jew media so much
everything is aids and doesn't fucking matter
when's the last time shit was actually cool, everything is done for viral marketing clicks or selfies like our human experience isn't real anymore
>>
>>138319749
true, it makes you left
>>
i doubt any of them are real nazis, more likley the majority are 90% white males sick of being told they are everything wrong with the world so they carry a nazi flag ironically
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose9.jpg (61KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose9.jpg
61KB, 600x530px
>>138319936
They are tired of this.
>>
File: woke.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
woke.gif
2MB, 480x270px
OUR STREETS!
>>
>>138317830
>Cuckernick
A paid monkey that is hired to play a children's game for ludicrous amounts of money has no place breaking file to insult a tradition based on the honor of mutual respect for your opponent. Hijacking it to convey a race-baiting message and further stir up racial tension in an event that people turn to for entertainment and decompressiin is simply out of line. Hence why he's still a free agent.
>Pussy hat bitches
Tbh abortion as a method of retroactive birth control for careless sex is morally wrong. Raped? Diseased fetus? Unsafe pregnancy? Sure - get dat abo-bo. Just profiteering off the genocide of urban black babies *coughPPcough*
>Starbucks cup
The only wrong thing here is that the same "side" that pushes for "equality" and respect and shit and enjoys the idea of forcing pro-muslim workplace rules, school lunch menus and Sharia law is so hell-bent to make a fucking coffee cup religion neutral, the religion preference bias is mind blowing. And I'm just an athiest American that hops on Xmas as "present day" for the ones I love.
>Nazi salute is free speech
It is tho. You seem to mock being "offended" over things you find to be benign, yet when someone touched your poor sensibilities, you see this as a reason to justify actual violence. This meme is coming from the idea that these "3v1l nAZ1s!!1!" need "smashing" and that is somehow just died because reasons.

You are wrong, and probably need professional help.
>>
>>138319936
Type that on social media if you wanna get lynched
>>
>>138319860
>like our human experience isn't real anymore
It never was tbqh famalam
You're just starting to see through the veil.
>>
>>138317830
None of those top 3 are being attacked physically or prevented by force for their free speech
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.