[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ANY way to refute this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pdSVNAbs_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pdSVNAbs_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>Jews are over represented in positions of power because they, as a people, have a higher IQ on average.

>Black ethnicities can't have a lower IQ average than white ethnicities, that would be racist.
>>
File: 1445062665343.gif (587KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1445062665343.gif
587KB, 350x296px
>>138317232
>>
>>138317232
Black ethnicities are unjustly "tested". There is no control group of whites and blacks under distinctly similiar upbringings.

We are all of one blood. This is proven Biblically and scientifically.

But yeah, that Jewish supremacy that is the widely-accepted answer for the ZOG is mind-numbing. People are fucking retarded.

www.TheZog.info/list-summaries
>>
>>138317232
Be careful about exposing this contradiction to a normie. They're likely to become violent from the cognitive dissonance.
>>
>uses social promotion and nepotism to put other Jews in power positions
>tells the world they're intelligent
>never built a nation
>has been booted out of everywhere
>is a genius because 'C-student with Jew mom'
>>
File: 11213216511.png (235KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
11213216511.png
235KB, 670x377px
>>138319301
>>
>>138319533
>keep nazism alive
>wonder why jews still feel like they need to help each other
>>
>>138319301
Ooh fuck yeah, I was asked by this chick at a party once to explain the word 'amazing'

I said 'hitler did an amazing job rounding up the jews'

I had about 12 normies attack me with sjw and white knight lectures (30% women 70% men of those most were betas with weasel faces)

It took some emergency shit posting but I got to praise Hitler a few times, I'm not actually fan of Hitler or the Nazis. But bringing up the Jews is a sensitive one
>>
REPEAT:

>>138319705
>>uses social promotion and nepotism to put other Jews in power positions
>>tells the world they're intelligent
>>never built a nation
>>has been booted out of everywhere
>>is a genius because 'C-student with Jew mom'
>>
>>138319705
Kill
Every
Kike
>>
>>138317232
Kikes are over-represented because they practice insane nepotism while enforcing diversity on whites.
>>
>>138319705
>tells the goy to fight more wars for their benefit
>uses the finest military materiel to protect irs borders
>still needs billions of gallons of goy blood
>cries victim while stabbing the goy in his back
>needs Trillions in goy treasury to fund its Holohoax industry
>needs usury because Jews have no vocation
>gets put into 'work camps' because it can't handle physical labor
>is a destroyer by nature
>live parasitically from hosts
>>
>>138319995
>uses social promotion and nepotism to put other Jews in power positions
While not justifiable, Jewish Nepotism is excusable in a world where antisemitism exists.

>tells the world they're intelligent

Nobel prizes are a meme, almost no one gives a shit about them anymore

>never built a nation

Debatable.

>has been booted out of everywhere

Not for valid reasons in the vast majority of such cases

>is a genius because 'C-student with Jew mom'

The genius jew kid meme hasn't been alive for a while. It's all about the genius chinese kids now.
>>
>>138319705
>won't fuck the fuck off
>is a malignant cancer that doesn't like being excised
>>
File: ask me what goyim means.jpg (76KB, 650x449px) Image search: [Google]
ask me what goyim means.jpg
76KB, 650x449px
>>
>>138320564

Your people have been kiked out of how many Nations, (((shlomo)))?

Your religion is literally a cancer.

You make money off human death and suffering and don't bat an eye.

You killed Jesus Christ.

You conveniently hide behind Race or Religion whenever it suits you, yet Genesis 10:1-3 shows you kikes(Ashkenazi) aren't even Shemites. Therefore you're not even of Abraham.
>>
File: oven pride.jpg (41KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
oven pride.jpg
41KB, 1000x667px
>>138320564

>While not justifiable, Jewish Nepotism is excusable in a world where antisemitism exists
The presence of Jews is the source of Antisemitism. Remove Jew; Antisemitism is cured

>Nobel prizes are a meme, almost no one gives a shit about them anymore
Alfred Nobel; A fucking ashkeNAZI
>Debatable.
Not debatable
>Not for valid reasons in the vast majority of such cases
Being booted once is bad. But over 100 times? You're not that fucking bright are you
>>is a genius because 'C-student with Jew mom'
No, it's still alive and well

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? Dress cool today. It's supposed to be a real scorcher out there. Like an oven.
>>
>>138320564
Thanks for playing. You lose! Get one of your smarter kikes to sit at your computer next time, Schlomo!
>>
>>138319705
>gets booted out of virtually every nation it has resided in
>stop being nazis and let us do in peace that for which we got expelled time and time again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.