[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jared Taylor for real one of /us/? AmRen??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Does /pol/ trust this faggot, or is this a hoax?
Who likes American Renaissance? Anyone trust this asshole? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
>>
He's not one of us. He's better than us.
>>
>>138315855
He comes across as a cultured individual but he doesn't have a son and there will be no male children of his to continue his advocacy.
>>
>>138315855
>not a virgin
>dresses well
>looks better than most of us despite being god knows how old
>intelligent, used to work in IT
>made over six figures before become a huwhite advocate
>articulate
>actually redpilled people
>doesn't believe in spooks like language groups or nationalism, wants all white to do well
no, he's too good to be one of 'us'
>>
He's like an old southern plantation owner he is definitely not a /pol/ user he's from the 80s wn movement that never took off
>>
is it true that his wife is nipponese or is that kikery?
>>
>>138315855
>>138315855
he's a god

he is using a "slow march" tactic that isn;t as useful as it was for the left IMO

>>138314684
>>138314684
>>138314684
>>138314684
>>
>>138315855

God you people are retarded. Do you honestly think everyone who comes close to holding your views and is a public figure has to be a shill/plant/controlled opposition? I mean jesus just listen to yourselves sometime ffs.
>>
>>138317030
Jared is married to a white woman, and has never had a dalliance with a non white woman.
>>
jared taylor is the most well spoken and respectable "alt right" figure. but he fucked up by revealing his power level too much.
anyone with sense today knows to keep their ethno-nationalism on the down low, like lauren southern and faith goldy.
>>
>>138317280
he grew up in japan though. you really think JT wasnt slaying gook pussy in high school?
>>
>>138315855
I trust him more than anyone else who I can think of that is an advocate for white people. I have high amounts of suspicion for people who feel the need to use publicity stunts in order to make their points.
>>
>>138317030
why do you post this? she's my fuck slut. i make her do what i want. she doesnt even know what the chans are. stop; it or i will kill you.
>>
>>138317373
He said in an interview that he found them so ugly that he longed to leave Japan every single day.
>>
>>138317373
he also spend time in Africa for a while in his teenage years afaik
>>
File: 24894570542_95ef387c46_o.jpg (186KB, 1024x1821px) Image search: [Google]
24894570542_95ef387c46_o.jpg
186KB, 1024x1821px
>>138317466
and you actually believe that? lmao. being the tall, handsome blue eyed gaijin he just have been absolutely drowning in japanese maidens. how many cherries do you think he popped?
>>
>>138316993
>>doesn't believe in spooks like language groups or nationalism,
That's because he's American. In Europe obviously we're genetically similar, especially North-Western Europeans (which is defined by white in America), but it's okay to want your specific ethnic group(s) in your respective nation to succeed as well.
>>
>>138315855
based jared is the best among us
>>
>>138315855
One of the greatest men alive. The positive role model of what a civilised man should be like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.