[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pauline Hanson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

Can any Australian's give me a rundown on Pauline Hanson? I used to blindly think she was an idiot until she resurfaced 2 years ago and I haven't heard her say anything overly untrue. She seems pretty on point about most things. I understand the Australian MSM propaganda machine has been against her since she said Asians are going to take over the country

She doesn't speak with nuance which is the only thing about her which I can understand disliking. Realistically I know she'll never be PM, which sucks. All the other people on her party seem like retards though.
>>
File: 1485036320642.jpg (57KB, 640x787px) Image search: [Google]
1485036320642.jpg
57KB, 640x787px
She isn't that smart

But she's right.
>>
>>138314252
Agreed, would you say there's anything she's been completely wrong about? I'm trying to make sense of it all since I don't know why I was lead to believe she was scum until recently
>>
>>138314428
When i was young she had her first run and got hammered over here, 'please explain' etc.
A threat to zog must be taken out.
Concur with the other post not too bright but gutsy.
>>
>tfw New Zealand and Australia cant remove the union jack thing on their flags
>>
She can be right and an idiot, those aren't mutually exclusive. She's clearly slow in the head and as a result often struggles to be coherent and argue her points, but she's got guts and says exactly what she thinks. If you agree with her just back her and don't be ashamed about siding with an idiot.
>>
Did she go to prison for being non pc?
>>
>>138314150
She predicted our immigration and housing problems back in the 90's.
>media still disregards her
>>
To put it frankly, she has good intentions and ideas, But is not able to eloquently phrase it like other politicians.
>>
>We're gonna get swamped by Asians
We get swamped by Asians

I wish she could talk properly, kind of feel sorry for her.

I don't think she takes it seriously now though, she just wants to piss people off and get some money. She knows she'll never get enough votes to get power.
>>
>>138314428
Shes never been wrong on anything besides a couple gotcha's to which she had the balls to admit. Can't remember the specifics atm tho.
The media hammers her because she is a credible threat. I vote for her every time and she does well in my area (around ipswich so no wonder)
>>
>>138317303
No Abbott the faggot put her in because she didn't have 500 members to keep her party registered but registered it anyway. Something like that.
>>
>>138314150
She's right and based, but she doesn't know how to 4D chess so most of the time she ends up looking like an idiot
>>
>>138317814
She has power right now anon she has multiple senate seats. It's why the media is trying to tear down her political party
>>
>>138317906
ayyyyyy ipswich buddy

New mayor confirmed
>>
>>138317952
She's got fuck all power where it counts, stopping mass immigration and rich gook house buyers.
>>
>>138317906
Hello Patrick
>>
>>138314150

As a basic rule is incompetent, so uses anti-mainstream political populism to get what she wants by appealing to the disaffected and then voting for pretty much every piece of Liberal legislation anyway.

Her and her party are controlled opposition. It's no coincidence that the Liberals preferences her over their own sister party in the WA election.
>>
File: 779787-tony-abbott_thumb.jpg (39KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
779787-tony-abbott_thumb.jpg
39KB, 450x253px
>>138317916
>Disrespecting the great Uncle Tones
Fuck off cunt he was a great leader. It's obvious he was great for Australia because he was removed not by the people.
>>
>>138318001
lol I voted for him too
>>
>>138318069
He's a massive Jew posing as some tough cunt northern beaches boy.
>>
>>138314150
She is a GILF. I want Pauline to pin me down to the mattress and eat my arsehole.
>>
>>138318069

He was probably the biggest sellout in decades cunt, you're full of shit.
>>
>>138314150

She is an idiot, but she's on our side.
>>
>>138318157
I miss Pauline, politics back home has real banter unlike in the states. Her hearts in the right place but damn if she isn't a poor public speaker.
>>
I haven't looked real closely but Malcolm Roberts seems pretty smart. I've barely heard the other two speak so I don't know about them.
>>
>>138318069
Where can I get a good deal on bulk packs of bluepills?
>>
>>138318220
What sell out cunt?
He was going to clean up the welfare system into 5 streams instead of the current 20 odd. He was going to get rid of bludging abbos stuck in their incest rape filled community's and wanted to help the mining industry after Gillard fucked it before him.
>>
>>138314150
She does not understand that nationalism is a joke here.
>>
>>138318416
>Stopping boat niggers before they enter and sending them back is blue pilled
Yeah, nah
>>
File: pauline-619-386.jpg (34KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
pauline-619-386.jpg
34KB, 619x386px
the purest maiden in australia <3
>>
>>138318273
Yes, people like Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney that crap on about themselves would be much more likely to be told to fuck off.
>>
>the retarded ranga is nothing more than controlled opposition for the two major parties...Australia is run by commie kikes so just go and have another beer goy.
>>
File: 1487829499808.png (459KB, 911x591px) Image search: [Google]
1487829499808.png
459KB, 911x591px
>>138317303

the govt changed electoral laws so they could charge her and then she was released on appeal after like 6 weeks, jew puppet govt trying to shutdown nationalism as usual
>>
>>138317125
>throwing away our heritage
Why would we do that? Only commies want to ditch the Union Jack and the Queen.
>>
>>138318896
You will never have king bruce who rules over australia and tells ethnics to fuck off back to where they came from while we still respect the British monarchy.
>>
>>138318136
Tones a Jesuit
>>
>>138317125
We had a referendum on the flag. Official choices were arse, spent a lot of money on a non-issue, and PM did it at the bidding of Chinese investors, so of course it didn't pass.

Honestly believe it was only done to drag the idea of referendum through the dirt.
>>
>>138319062
We will never get that anyway. What we will get is a gay republic with a brand new constitution outlawing any mean speach that hurts brown peoples' feelings.
>>
>>138319098
So. They are some of the biggest Jews going atm.

Stupid Christians, give em a whiff of money and they turn into a Jew cunt.

Im an atheist.
>>
Her jimmies get rustled by things that don't even matter. She was hysterical about asians in the 90's now no one gives a shit and shes switched to being hysterical about muslims.
>>
>>138314150
>Can any Australian's give me a rundown on Pauline Hanson?

Female politician

Bright red dyed hair

Mad as a cut lizard

Also goes by the alias Pauline pants down

10/10 would vote for every time for the value.
>>
>>138319661
Yet everyone is pissed about house prices, jobs, public transport and infrastructure, but no don't blame the fact we brought in millions of Asians over the last 20 years.

They do care about it they are just too much of a bunch of cowards to admit they were so very wrong.
>>
>>138314150
Shes not very smart, but is taking away a good amount of the votes from the liberal party which is a plus.
>>
>>138319661
We have a right to tell Muslims to fuck off, even if most people do want to rim their arseholes, and risk being deformed in a terrorist attack.
>>
>>138314252
This. She's just an average everyday Australian women. One of the few people in politics who actually represents people. It's the reason she actually gives a shit. She's not in it for money. She just wants to preserve the country and its way of life. She has proven herself by being constantly attacked on all fronts that she is genuine. They ruined her reputation, published her private intimate photos in the national news to belittle her, they even threw her in jail. But she is still there fighting to save Australia. If you don't support her you are a piece of shit and a traitor to the nation.
>>
>>138318136
>northern beaches
>tough
u wot m8?
>>
>>138320754
Yeah I was always under the impression northern beaches was just soft cunt yuppies
>>
>>138320803
I'm from lower north shore so they're my neighbours. We're soft cunt yuppies. They're surfy mongos. The only tough dudes in the northern beaches are maoris in manly after they get a bit rowdy.
>>
>>138320754
We got heaps of tough cunts cunt. We won the nrl heaps of times. Lower north shore is where all the fags are. I feel tough around them. I don't feel very tough around my fellow northern beaches cunts. Above average but not proper tough.
>>
>>138319661
But aren't you overrun with Asians now? Sounds like her concern was rightly placed.
I kek'd so hard at the coverage when she came out in the burka, salt for days.
>>
>>138324596
We are. No doubt it was the major reason she was elected again when she went back to politics.
>>
>>138324596
Yep. Probably 30% of the population in Sydney and Melbourne. Then everyone says err why is life so much harder now err it's white men and Pauline is so racist. Dumb as shit.
>>
>>138318401
He is pretty smart. Hope the citizenship bs doesn't get him kicked out. I've read one of Burstons speeches from when he was supporting Leyonhjelms thing for the Adler, he seems alright too.
>>
>>138320449
This! She actually goes out and listens to the people she represents. I can see the party falling apart though because its not like she personally knows all of her candidates really well (pretty sure that ashby cunt vets them) a few really bad apples and its all over.
>>
>>138318808
That's like south American dictatorship level govt..
>>
>>138319661
>She was hysterical about asians in the 90's
and she has so many votes in the 2010s because guess what, she was right about the Asians
>>
You need to research how our political system works. How the layers interact; local, state, federal.

It's not hard, just pay attention in your daily life. It doesn't matter who's pm, it matters who's in senate.
>>
>>138317814
Like father, like son.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.