[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexit will be delayed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

2 months after they started negotiations, they are already pushing back the second stage by 3 months to December (from October according to the initially agreed timeline).

December will not work. At the earliest the second phase will start in about February, more realistically people can look at spring. By summer of 2018, it will be clear that no agreement will be ready by fall of 2018.

At that point, both sides will start talking about "emergency measures" to extend the negotiations for a "3 year transition period" in which everything will stay the same.

All of this has been predicted. Most experts said it will take around 5-6 years for the negotiations to conclude from the Brexit referendum and that is happening. Watch out for 2022 or 2023 for a British exit.

And this is not banter, it is just a realistic view of the situation.
>>
>>138312982
Good. We must do everything limit the damage done to this country by rural and suburban retards.
#openmindsopenborders
>>
never gonna happen stupid anglo cucks
>>
>>138312982

they're going and there's literally nothing you can do about it
>>
>>138312982
You honestly believe the EU will even exist, or at least be in a position to negotiate in 2022 - 2013. The Visograds will leave in a few years once they have sucked the EU dry of money or get thrown out on not following EU directives. Also, if these Islamist attacks continue (at least monthly) then the right will increase its powerbase and most centre-right, right-wingers are not fans of the EU but of national self-determination. Personally, I do not see the EU existing beyond 2025 in its current form.
>>
>>138314390
>Good. We must do everything limit the damage done to this country by rural and suburban retards.
Wrong. You voted out. You should be out. It is bs to stay in for 6 yrs after the vote.
>>
File: 5hqJpT.jpg (242KB, 1920x1051px) Image search: [Google]
5hqJpT.jpg
242KB, 1920x1051px
>>138312982
germans be jewing
>>
>>138314566
>they're going and there's literally nothing you can do about it
If you had read my post, you would know that I said the problem is things take too long. Why couldn't you even read before replying?
>>
>>138314771

They are slow movers.
>>
>>138314771
Please, be realistic. Yes, the EU will exist in 2022 and in 2023. The Visograd 4 have a combined GDP of less than Bavaria. Yes, that is their relevance within the EU. What they get in money is about 1% of what Western Germany pays to Eastern Germany to prop them up (2 trillion and counting).

>>138314771
>Personally, I do not see the EU existing beyond 2025 in its current form.
And there you are wrong. I there is one thing I have started to accept is that the EU is never going to be reformed in any real way and that it will continue in its current form throughout my life. Britain will leave but the more I look at all the other states, it looks like what will happen is that the remaining states will adopt the Euro and submit to EU regulation and that's that.
>>
>>138312982
Democracy is a farce,Brexist isn't going to happen. Look at Switzerland for example, over 80% of the population doesn't want to get into the EU but our gov does everything they can do push us more into the EU behind our backs.
I don't vote anymore.
>>
>>138312982
They are doing anything to exhaust the based Brits, but in the end the German eu jews will lose this one.
Fuck off with your shit.
>>
>>138312982
democracy in action ladies and gentle man

>>138314684
>>138314684
>>138314684
>>
File: lel.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>138312982
THERE WILL BE NO BREXIT

I didn't know people on /pol/ were this gullible and/or dumb not to get this. There will be endless feet dragging until it all gets cancelled. The eternal EUcucks cannot be undone by a referendum.
>>
>>138312982
This is because of German elections.

>HURR DURR UK STOP DELAYING
>Okay let's do this then
>W-WAIT WE NEED TO HAVE ELECTIONS OMG LOL JUST WAIT!!!!!

I don't know why you're fucking boasting, the EU is stalling, not us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.