[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other non-whites here disgusted at the absolute state of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

any other non-whites here disgusted at the absolute state of white people in the current year? anyone who has even an ounce of historical knowledge can appreciate the immense scale of achievement and contribution to civilization that europeans have made over the last 600 years. It would seem that modern whites have completely abandoned abandoned the concepts that made them great in the first place: personal responsibility and the sanctity of the individual. the modern white person increasingly falls victim to the same collectivist ideologies and victimhood complexes that cripple every other culture and race. whites are a shadow of what they once were and honestly its a tragic sight to see them fall from grace only to be replaced by lesser peoples such as the chinese. the trainwreck that is western civilization cant come to an end soon enough...
>>
>>138312673
bump
>>
Its happened before, we will turtle up for a time, white-flight will kick in, we will balkanize into areas, everywhere we leave in the West will experience the Detroit phenomenon to some extent. Then when it all goes to shit, we will come back out to cleanse our countries and restore order. The white dragon is just having a nap.
>>
>>138312673
>what is victimhood complex
>what is marxism and its ideas that white males are the ultimate oppressor aka the new bourgeois that the "proletariat" aka oppressed LGBT and niggers have to rebel against for no reason
>what is media propaganda pushing for this shit
>who are the owners of these media

Im drunk ATM and I can already sense that whoever wrote that shtpost is a nigger
>>
>>138313896
this
>>
>>138313598
this is the exact type of passivity and resignation to your own fate that is destroying you. one would think that if anyone were smart enough to not fall victim to the civilizational cycle of decadence and conquest it would be whites, guess not.

>>138313896
nice non-argument. the very first few words of the fucking post explain that im non-white.
>>
>>138312673
Srilankan here. I dumped my english gf for a russian because i know the left is going to cull white folk soon
>>
People need to read Nietzsche's Genealogy of Morality to understand the rampant slave morality that enslaves the west. We must re-embrace what Nietzsche Master Morality.
>>
File: Nigger Hunting.jpg (23KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Hunting.jpg
23KB, 500x317px
>>138312673
>Any other niggers here
>>
>>138314060
I am not resigned, I fight the Civic Nationalism meme 24/7 thanks!

But also I am not blackpilled cause I know White Genocide will never succeed even under worst case scenario.
>>
File: TFW.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>138312673
>OP is ignorant of accomplishments, and assumes that white people haven't created anything great in a while.
>Google 2016 Nobel Laureates.
>white, white, white, white, white...
>TFW white people still winning
>>
>>138315741
>jew, jew, jew, jew ,jew

ftfy
>>
>>138315852
Kek other anon btfo

>WEWUZIUM discovered by Dr. david j goldbergman in 2018
>>
>>138314110
if you actually read it you would know nietsche wanted to combine the best parts of both
>>
>>138312673
I'm white and I hate how weak so many of us are. I don't believe we can be any force for good in the world without being strong ourselves. We're all in the same boat really, rootless meanders picking through our ancestors attics for shit to sell. I'd like to see us all strong individually, the future seems brighter and more civilized that way.
>>
>>138312673
Me too tired to go in dept now though, wish you made this thread earlier.

Get some ball whte boys, stop listening yo nigger hiphop and rap. Stop watching sports and if you do don't tweet or promote that shit, its mainly nigger culture now, by design.

So much yo say, OP make this thread again in about 8-12 hours I'll try to catch it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.