[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Major League Baseball has to pay the toll!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I bet this is tied to the influx of non-white players into the game. What do you expect? Did they have this problem when MIckay Mantle was in the game??
>>
>>138309110
The real problem is umpires who can't handle the bantz. Just boot them from the game if they piss you off.
>>
>>138309110
why white?
really makes you think
>>
>>138309110
what part about this is supposed to makes sense?
why a wristband?
>muh verbal attacks
>giving a shit about umpires
desu havent caught a cubs game in years havent followed the sport at all since 2001
>>
https://youtu.be/TGZUKHtW7vg?t=1m12s

about time
>>
>>138309110
>tied to the influx of non-white players
that happened about 45 years ago

>mickey mantle
Considering that Mickey, along with about half of the league, was shitfaced for just about every game he ever played I'm sure there was some banter. The problem is really that people in their 20s are generally whiny faggots, and this includes pro ballplayers.
>>
>>138309110
Oh can the poor widdle umpires not handle mean words? This shit is pathetic.
>>
>>138309110
>how to spot an Umpire who is easily triggered by bants
>>
Why do you think it's not white people doing it?

You have have white people doing stupid violent (although yelling isn't necessarily what I would say violent) stuff in baseball, NASCAR, and hockey. Some of the NASCAR stuff seems staged like pro wrestling or fake boxing and mma drama crap, but they should get rid of allowing people to fight in hockey. it's hard for the people to fight and get injured while they are on skates and wearing a bunch of pads but they should still stop it.
>>
>>138310055
hey man. have some decorum. thats what is about. decorum. theres banta and theres being a fucking nigger spic
>>
Been watching baseball for some time. The players are more whiney ass faggots now. Back in the day it was a fuck you here and that's all you said. 162 games. You're gonna get some shot calls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.