[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

When did you leave Religion? Was raised Christian in Arizona. Became Atheist when I saw Atheist YouTube back in 2012. Left Religion and became strictly secular. Still I'm nihilistic by nature.
>>
>>138307117
>wanted to avoid the inevitable nihilism that would occur when religion started to die

>became staple of nihilist philosophy

funny how life works sometimes.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>138307117
I actually saw Styx's old Satanist and anti theism. For now I'm agnostic terrified of the afterlife
>>
>tfw the inevitable conclusion of logic is that everything in the universe ultimately amounts to zero and nothing logically matters
>tfw accepting this truth and letting it consume you will leave you only an aloof and cold shell of a man
>tfw you instead end up pretending this is not the case and decide to enjoy your life however you live it

>tfw feelz>realz
>>
>>138307117
for the fascist both of these stances are correct
>>
>>138307117
>Became Atheist when I saw Atheist YouTube back in 2012
Of all reasons to become an athecuck, this has to be hands down the faggiest and most retarded reason.
>>
>>138307117
I went Catholic>edgy nihilist teen>agnostic theist who practices catholicism. I can see the value in religion but I don't really believe in most of it. I follow it mostly for traditions sake
>>
>woah man i live for nothing isnt that smart mann
>>
>>138307795
Objective truth
>>
>>138307720
But the skeptics are based
>>
You know, Nietzsche wasn't completely optimistic about God being dead... If you actually read he work you would know that.. He predicted that culture and society as a whole would oscillate from left to right... never being able to find a center and prosperity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.