[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 73

Can /pol explain the reason why Jews are evil? Have they been cursed by God, are they part reptilian? Is it something else, what gives?
>>
>>138300001
Also accepting general redpills related to the topic,
>>
File: 1393665661118.png (647KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1393665661118.png
647KB, 980x652px
>>138300001
Theres no Alex Jones level stuff going on here man. They're just responsible for a lot of bad things, like owning most of the worlds banks, the widespread of degeneracy, believing the goyim was put on earth to serve them, the list goes on.
>>
>>138300437
Behind everything that's evil in this world, there is a Jew. Almost without fail. Whenever someone speaks out against the Jews, there is a Jewish propagandist ready to shut them down.
>>
>>138300001
Usery
>>
File: jesuits_jews_031913_620px.jpg (105KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
jesuits_jews_031913_620px.jpg
105KB, 620x416px
>>138300001

They abandoned God, then created a religion based on the masturbatory worship of the rabbi's brain. The rabbis were arrogant, wicked men who used their intellectual talents to argue that doing evil acts is okay if it weakens non-Jews.
>>
>>138301503
Can you or anyone redpill me on the Merovingians? Is that a legitimate lead?
>>
>>138300001
I know this is going to sound weird, but I've asked this same question myself. After doing alot of research, the only possible explanation comes from an old Red Ice interview with a guy called John Lash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcloCMs3Uek&t=5s

Basically, the "God" of the Jews are actually malevolent alien parasites. That is why they are called "God's Chosen people" because the Jewish Elite are the hosts for these alien parasites. Its done via a combination of a spiritual and biological infection. Its a bio-spiritual virus, kind of like mind control.

Its the only explanation because what they are doing I consider to be "inhuman". No human goes to such lengths, using such evil means.

Yes, infection. They are infected humans. Think infested Terran from Starcraft, essentially. The Jewish Elite are the ones primarily targeted, but its spread via the whole group.

I know it sounds crazy but if you listen to the interview the man knows what he's talking about. This is hidden history. There has been alot of fuckery that has gone down in human history, its always been like this. Until we confront the problem of the Jews, the world will continue to suffer.
>>
>>138301231
That's an evil thing they do, but I'm interested in learning WHY they do evil things.
>>
>>138301662
Thank you so much, anon. Genuinely interested in this. Is there a solution provided in the video to Jewish evilness? Can they be corrected in any way, by accepting God, or other means, or is it hopeless?
>>
>>138300001
Indifference towards non-Jews and sometimes down right hostility. Judaism has a habit of going all Supremacist and it has a long history of mistreating non-jews. Do not let them convince you they are innocent. Their history is filled with misdeeds towards those they consider beasts. They have a longer history of this behavior than any European.
>>
>>138300001
i think it has as much to do with their culture as with their genes.
>>
>See group disproportionately represented in positions of power and authority.
>Blame them for all the problems in society as an easy scapegoat.

SJW blame the patriarchy and Nazis blame the Jews. Same garbage logic.
>>
>>138300001
>>138301677
they worship money, will do anything to collect, that's one reason
>>
>>138301813
John Lash does provide a solution, but its not like flipping a switch.

There is alot of learning that needs to be done. The racial awakening of White People is just the beginning. We need to go back to our history before Christianity came into the fold. Before then, we had knowledge of the earth and how it worked. You would call this knowledge the "Occult". Which simply means Hidden Knowledge, not some hocus pocus nonsense.

There is a reason why witches and warlocks were burned at the stake. And who directed it? You guessed it, Jews.

The Jewish Elite are able to control the population through these means. But we can use the Occult as well, if we go back to our roots as a People.

The solution requires an Occult approach from the Old Ways, ways that we have lost but we can recover if the White race (and all global races, but mainly Whites) wake up from.

If you are a White Person reading this, you are all that is standing between Freedom on this earth and global tyranny from an Alien menace. You incarnated here to be a HERO.
>>
>>138300001
They all seem to work together worldwide too, all in time, as though they're part of some parasitic organism.
>>
>>138302470
Hmm, so Christianity is to be opposed? I thought Jews hated Jesus and crucified him. Wouldn't siding with Jesus be against the evil will of the Jews?
>>
>>138302576
As if on cue

Yes, they are exactly that. They are God's Chosen People.

Read the fucking Talmud. Its madness. No human being would write something as vile as that.

They are controlled by alien parasites. It is the only possible explanation. Listen to the interview.

There is alot of learning to be done. The racial awakening of Whites is critical to the survival of this planet. If Whites are genocided out this planet is toast.

They are literally infected, and they dont even know it. They have no clue, its a subconscious infection.

They have knowledge of Occult magic, which is basically mind control. This is how they work. This is why warlocks and witches were burned at the stake. This is how they are able to infiltrate and control populations.

This is also why they set up a whole religion around their "God". Their God is nothing more than malicious alien entities that feed off of the energy of humans. This is why they get off on the goyim laying down and worshipping a jew on a cross.
>>
>>138302737
We dont even know if Jesus really existed. But Christianity and the Catholic Church has been set up as a system to enslave people and make them powerless. You can bet your bottom dollar that this was all conceived by the Jews and the Freemasons.

The idea that we are all "born in sin" that we all need forgiveness, hell vs heaven, these are all systems of control.

All Abrahamic religions are rooted in evil, "Jehova", "Yahweh". You want to know who that is? It's the capstone on the pyramid, the all seeing eye.
>>
File: abstract_art.jpg (6KB, 364x387px) Image search: [Google]
abstract_art.jpg
6KB, 364x387px
>>138303300
>>138302737
>oy vey goy so there was this one guy and you wouldn't believe it, but he walked on watah!
>oy gevalt
>and then the romans crucified him and - you wouldn't believe it - he got up aftah three deys and flew straight to heaven!
Christianity in a nutshell. The whole story of Jesus is basically a made-up fairy tale. What's scary is it's likely been made not that long ago - at most 1000 years ago, maybe even 300.
>>
>>138303300
>The idea that we are all "born in sin" that we all need forgiveness, hell vs heaven, these are all systems of control.

Do you think maybe that's because Jesus was a cult leader and the people who followed him were low self-esteem so that mentality is built into the religion? In other words it's not a top-down oppressive system designed to purposefully control people but rather a bottom-up value that allows people to be controlled.
>>
File: 1503197917419.jpg (491KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503197917419.jpg
491KB, 849x1024px
Is there any way for a jew or half-jew to repent or save themselves to protect others? Or is it totally hopeless?

t. half jew who is wondering if he should kill himself given all the knowledge he has gained about Jews.
>>
>>138303559
Fair enough, but then why do Jews hate Jesus so much. Would your point of view imply that Jewish hatred of Christ is a ruse to trick those who hate Jews into worship of Jesus?

What if this isn't the case, and Jesus really is the messiah, and the Jews are trying to make Christian Europeans forget their faith in liue of adopting false pagan customs...
>>
>>138303682
>Is there any way for a jew or half-jew to repent or save themselves to protect others? Or is it totally hopeless?

Why would you need to repent? Read >>138302085 this is SJW logic. White people need to represent for colonization / Jews need be repent for being successful. Same trash.
>>
>>138303682
Obviously not all Jews are bad, or are to be hated. Hell I grew up in a very close knit Jewish community. They are not "bad" people. However, many of them are hardcore lefitsts and encourage "diversity" and "multiculturalism" which is, as we know, the extermination of Whites.

The fact that you are here speaks volumes. And remember most Jews also share common European heritage.

I guess if you really feel the need to repent, start redpilling your fellow Europeans. Start there. Everything else will fall into place, anon.
>>
>>138303849
Also this
>>
>>138304096
>Obviously not all Jews are bad, or are to be hated. Hell I grew up in a very close knit Jewish community. They are not "bad" people. However, many of them are hardcore lefitsts and encourage "diversity" and "multiculturalism" which is, as we know, the extermination of Whites.

#NotAllJews. lol. Are you listening to yourself. This is literal SJW thinking except replace white people with jews.
>>
>>138300001

Because they unironically worship the entity most people know as Satan/Lucifer/The Devil (Yahweh)
>>
>>138303836
>Would your point of view imply that Jewish hatred of Christ is a ruse to trick those who hate Jews into worship of Jesus?
Could be a simple reverse-psychology psyop. The most important thing is to look into the origins Jesus - ie what is his ethnic background, who wrote this whole fairy tale and everything falls into place.
>and the Jews are trying to make Christian Europeans forget their faith in liue of adopting false pagan customs...
Why would they want that? If the goyim are following your teachings (christianity, marxism) then you're ALWAYS one step ahead of them. It's a powerful form of control that's second to money issue (guess who controls that) but more influential than any sitting government.
>>
File: 1482960304460.jpg (370KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1482960304460.jpg
370KB, 2048x1361px
>>138302576
dumb nigger
>>
>>138300001
They are incarnated here from another dimension with their mission being to conquer the planet. No, I am not joking. Look up on YouTube "rabbi says jew are from another dimension", or similar terms. You can find him, and many, many other sources saying that the souls of the 'jews' are not from this dimension and are here to enslave the human race. It sounds insane, until you look into it. Just look at what they do in the world - their actions are utterly vile and literally inhuman, and then there is the Talmud; no human would conceive of such hateful filth. Jews literally are not human; they only wear a human suit.
>>
>>138304224
Its in the context of my previous posts. Its not SJW thinking.
>>
>>138304338
>Why would they want that? If the goyim are following your teachings (christianity, marxism) then you're ALWAYS one step ahead of them. It's a powerful form of control that's second to money issue (guess who controls that) but more influential than any sitting government.

how is destroying a society so it becomes economy weak and cannot support military payments to Israel and replace the population with muslims that will hate against you and further weaken support for Israel a good thing for Jews? This logic makes no sense at all.
>>
>>138304357
There you go, another anon basically confirms what I said.
>>
>>138304096
I'm half-Jewish, so I know a lot of the things said about the Jews are true because I grew up around one.

I feel corrupted, literally corrupted by my background, and I'm put of by the thought of having children of my own because I don't want to spread my Judaism.

I pray every day that I was born a pure white European. It's a secret Jealously that I think every Jew has, and is one reason why they are so obsessively fanatical when it comes to destroying everything good and decent (like the European peoples/Aryans, whatever you want to call them).
>>
>>138304736
kys plz. we have no use for self-hating pussys in the alt right army.
>>
File: 1490932677780.jpg (204KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
1490932677780.jpg
204KB, 1024x875px
>>138302085
The difference being the overwhelming amount of evidence and not some nebulous concept of society
>>
>>138304736
I'm 1/4, sucks for you though. Just don't be some duplicitous kike
>>
>>138304895
>The difference being the overwhelming amount of evidence and not some nebulous concept of society

overwhelming evidence. please, this shit would never win you a case in a court of law. all you posted is a bunch of speculation linked with random jewish people that didn't even know each other.

For the record, Jews are still persecuted in Russia today and they were in the Soviet Union too so this theory that only Christians were persecuted is false. Do some fact checking.
>>
>>138304510
>how is destroying a society so it becomes economy weak
That's good for them: the go-guys can work for less. Competition is good for business, don't you know?
>cannot support military payments to Israel
Do you really think they come from taxes?
>replace the population with muslims that will hate against you and further weaken support for Israel a good thing for Jews
Do you think they have any trouble controlling muslims?
>>
>>138304357
Yeah, I would of thought this was crazy had i not studied the history of the Jews. Their capacity for cruelty is beyond imagining.

Read up on the history of Communism and Bolshevism. Every great leader in the movement was a Jew, and even the supposed non-Jews in the movement had Jewish relatives (Lenin had a Jewish grandfather for example).

These Jews killed millions of people During and after the "Russian" Revolution, yet we are never taught about these atrocities because Jews control the media and the flow of almost all information. But if you dig deep enough you will find the truth.
>>
>>138304736
Who says your children have to be Jewish? :)

This is another peculiar thing about the Jews. Once you marry Jewish, your children automatically become Jewish. It's very strange and just odd.

Another peculiar thing is the fact that Jewish is both a race and a religion. HINT HINT.

Be who you want to be, anon. If you dont want to be Jewish, then don't be Jewish. I was born into a Christian family, but I am no longer Christian.

What you do > "who" you are. Yeah I'm a race realist, but actions always come first.

Marry a nice White girl. Let her know you have a Jewish background but you do not identify as Jewish.
>>
>>138303836
They hate Jesus because his teachings, or supposed teachings, are basically opposite to what Jews push; Jesus's teachings were about being moral and having a strong family. Jews want a world of degenerate, separated racial mutts. Basically, proper Christians don't fall for Jewish tricks, and that is a major reason Jews hate Christ/Christians.
>>
>>138305155
strawman arguments, didn't address my points at all.
>>
>>138305053
1/4 is still more than 0, Dhzughashvilli.
>>
>>138304288
Yes, exactly this. Their God is Lucifer, which is not really a God, but an alien being known as an archon, and is from another dimension.
>>
File: RealInMyMind.jpg (187KB, 667x643px) Image search: [Google]
RealInMyMind.jpg
187KB, 667x643px
>>138301677
>I'm interested in learning WHY they do evil things.

Never suspect conspiracy when nature, stupidity, or greed are a sufficient explanation.

>A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

>The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

>Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
>>
>>138305226
Reddit is two doors down.
>>
>>138301677
they hate us because they think we should be their slaves
>>
>>138305362
stormfag is 1 door down.
>>
>>138305182
>is a race as well

My Jewish parent has many physical health problems and some deformities, which I've unfortunately inherited... So the Jewish dysgenics I suffer from cannot be denied or wished away... It is better that I not breed.
>>
File: 1502715298006.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
1502715298006.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
Ethnic Jews are demonstrably evil.

Everyone across the planet who encountered Jews, throughout history, all came to the same conclusion. The Jews were their enemy.
>>
File: 1501456514780.jpg (31KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501456514780.jpg
31KB, 540x540px
>>138300001
Wicked serpent seedline of Canaan, as is the case with all the swarthy races(similar swarthy traits suggesting a common origin.) Learn dual seedline Christian Identity. Eve had sex with Satan spawn the hybrid mongrel Cain who was wicked and murdered Abel.

>>138300437
This is a shill post.
>>
>>138305338
Woooooo its spreading! Check my previous post on John Lash's Red Ice radio interview. Its an Archonic Infection. They are spiritually corrupted and mind controlled.
>>
>>138305425
But why do they have this evil, inhuman desire? I would think its because of genetics and cult ideology, but I fear it could be something far darker.
>>
>>138305338
To add to this; the 'deity' "Amen-ra" was the Egyptian equivalent of Satan and is the reason Catholics & Christians say "Amen" at the end of a prayer, so as to channel their prayer energy to that entity - Amen-ra AKA Satan. This is the same reason that churches and buildings of worship have a steeple/spire - because it is built of sacred geometry and spirals the energy in a focused point for Amen-ra to harvest.

The powers that be would have you think this universe is a simple place of material law only, and that there is no 'spiritual' element to creation. They are literally hiding god, spirits, aliens, etc. All of those are real, and the Jewish God is an energy vampire we know as Lucifer.
>>
File: dore_gevallen_engel_grt.jpg (202KB, 807x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dore_gevallen_engel_grt.jpg
202KB, 807x1000px
>>138300001
>>138305522
They descend from a fallen angel.
>>
>>138305482
You seem mad based anon. You should reproduce and stop putting yourself down. Like another anon said, just dont be a backstabbing kike. Now stop whining.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (43KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43KB, 355x200px
>>138305570
https://youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
>>
>>138305121
Lol! Even Putin himself said that the original Bolsheviks were overwhelmingly Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
>>
>>138305734
I'm starting to believe this. Why else would the Communists have so much hatred towards Christians and religion in general? They loved Darwin and dialectical materialism because it reduced man to nothing more than a pile of meaningless atoms. Yet, at the same time, Satanic imagery in the media is rampant.. so they must believe in the power of faith and its power.
>>
>>138305522
>>138305776
>>138305922
https://youtu.be/ICYTWn7BI20
>>
>>138305734
YES

YES YES YES finally someone on pol who knows what im talking about

Thats why its called the "Occult" they use this knowledge as weapons against us, this is how they work.

This is what it all boils down to. How it got to this, why they are here - we dont know. But they are here, and we dont have much time to stop them before they gain total control.
>>
>>138300001
talmud
>>
>>138305570
I think they just feel special
Of all mainstream religions, judaism is the only related to blood, they think they are better than anyone, no one can convert to judaism willingly
So they have this innate arrogance plus some persecution phobia from the past, which makes them hostile toward gentiles
>>
>>138305977
https://youtu.be/q67zLo9jhDs
>>
>>138305939

And what does Marxism have to do with the Torah? Stalin wasn't a Jew either and was ironically attend Christian school to be a pastor.

Like I said, this is SJW patriarchy logic. If you believe in a Jewish conspiracy because Jews are disproportionately in positions of power and authority then you must believe in the patriarchy because it's the exact same logic. In fact most of those evil Jews were male so that's more "proof" for the patriarchy.
>>
>>138300001
So when evil wins in the end, they won't be evil anymore since you be gone.
>>
File: inglorious-basterds-hans-la.jpg (60KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
inglorious-basterds-hans-la.jpg
60KB, 630x354px
>>138300001

>evil

It's not that they are evil anon. Place yourself in the shoes of an identity that has been the scape goat race of every nation (excluding nations in South America, Central America and the far East) throughout history. It's self preservation. That's why almost EVERY jew has portable wealth. That's why they seek positions of influence and power so that they can prevent being uprooted again.

James Murdoch for example, who is the CEO of FOX News, is a jew who just condemned Charlottesville and gave millions to the ADL (jews). Yes, the very network that stokes the flames of white conservative fears in this nation through its audience under the bus for doing something about those fears. Jews are fucking jews. They're sole mission in life is no different than yours or mine, but unlike us gentiles, we don't really face the threat of being exiled (though certainly replaced).

>but I don't have a problem with ALL jews.

Zionist jews who want to inhabit their own ethnostate (Israel) I have ZERO problem with. After all, I'm a right wing white man and I want an ethnostate for my kind.

Who I DO have a problem with is the Traveling Jew, who goes place to place to tell the goy what's in their best interest (which is far from the truth) so that the Traveling Jews can have their own slice of the pie outside of Israel. These are the same jews that denounce white preservation in predominately white nations while supporting Israel. The same Jews who wouldn't give an ounce of blood to Goy ( true story, look it up) even though he is surrounded by them in NYC. These jews are a fucking cancer unto us, and like illegal spics and most niggers, they must go.
>>
>>138300001
>Can /pol explain the reason why Jews are evil?
they practice slavery
>>
File: protocols-book.gif (22KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
protocols-book.gif
22KB, 200x307px
>>138306283
The Jews' true religion is Satanism, Judaism is merely a front for their true tribal Satanic Illuminist religion, but really Judaism is atheistic anyway.
>>
>>138300001
>Can /pol explain the reason why Jews are evil? Have they been cursed by God, are they part reptilian? Is it something else, what gives?
You really want to know?
God created whites in his own image. We are the chosen people. It's why we are the most beautiful race and invented basically everything. The "Jews" of the bible are not the Jews of today. Kikes are lying when they say that's them.

Edom and Israel are the names of two brothers in the bible, a parable about two people who diverged from one. Israel stayed true to the word of God. Edom race-mixed with sand-niggers and started worshipping Satan. This is what Jesus is talking about when he refers to "Jews who are not Jews." By his time, mixed-race Edomites were infiltrating all of Jewish society and taking over control. The followed the Talmud--very sick man-made laws--instead of the Torah that is the Old Testament followed by Christians.

Jesus came to put the white race back on the path to God and the Satanic Edomites (modern Jews) murdered him for it.

Yes, they are cursed. You are watching the biblical fight between good and evil happen before your eyes.
>>
>>138305563
Will do, thanks. I'm probably familiar with all of the material, but it's always comforting to hear someone else lay it out in plain English.

More and more people will catch onto the Jews as the vibration of our collective human consciousness continues to rise; it is the reason for such global turmoil - people are waking up; the good natured are becoming even more positive and 'awake' and those people of a negative polarity are finding it more difficult to be here on Earth and are basically going mad. Earth/humanity is moving into the fourth dimension, and those of a negative polarity simply will be unable to exist here, so we're not going to have to put up with evil on Earth forever. Look into the 26000 year cycle, which ended/began on 2012. Notice how that is when people really started waking up? Well, it's because the universe is conscious and there are cosmic laws of free will, which have been horribly abused (in part by the entities possessing the jews) and the correction of this began in 2012.
>>
File: nLG33cK-640x385.jpg (42KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
nLG33cK-640x385.jpg
42KB, 640x385px
>>138306283
Stalin was definitely a crypto-Jew. First of all, look at his fucking face. Second of all, Trotsky and Lenin were Jews (Lenin had a Jewish grandfather) and all major communist party leaders and functionaries were Jews. Stalin's daughter married a Jew, and Stalin was friends with many Jews. Also, Stalin's real name (Jews have a tendency to change their names to disguise their Jewishness (Trotsky, Lenin, and even Bob Dylan did this) was Dhzugashvili, which in Georgian means, son of a Jew...

This knowledge is repressed because, you guessed it, Jews control the media, and they don't want word of their heinous crimes to get out.

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Stalin_the_Jew.html
>>
>>138306389
Good and evil isn't subjective you filthy mongrel. Moral dualism is objective.
>>
>>138301662
>>138305734
Truth

It's the truth. Its the only way to describe how evil they are. They have absolutely no empathy. Even Blacks have more empathy than Jews.

It's really concentrated in the Jewish Elite, though I think everyone in the Jewish tribe holds some amount of the infection. If they are aware of it, its possible that they can will it away, but I dont know enough of the Occult and Magic to really know.

But yeah, they are energy parasites. This is really what it all boils down to here on planet earth. This is the source of the problems here.

I really do think this is the Final battle. Its do or die. The world is on the brink. White people have got to wake up because they are the only people that can stop them.
>>
>>138306639
>The Jews' true religion is Satanism, Judaism is merely a front for their true tribal Satanic Illuminist religion, but really Judaism is atheistic anyway.

Satan is part of Christianity and Judaism so by definition all Christians and Jews worship (believe) in Satan.

Regardless most modern Jews are atheistic so this is a moot point.
>>
>>138306854
That is the most retarded explanation I e er heard, Christians and Israelite Yahwists worship the Hebrew God Yahweh.
>>
>>138306854
>Regardless most modern Jews are atheistic so this is a moot point.
See this is an example of kike trying to mislead you by lies. If you rebel against God, it doesn't matter if you call yourself an atheist or a Satanist. You serve the enemy of God and you will burn for it.
>>
>>138306759
stupidity isn't subjective either, so when you lose you should realize you are stupid.
>>
>>138306702

Stalin killed Lenin so ya real jew lover. And after he took over the USSR he went on a campaign to infuse the society with cultural Marxism... oh wait he didn't. Get with the program. All this garbage about cultural marxism and jews is SJW victim mentality.
>>
>>138306803
Non-Whites, obviously Jews included, have demon blood from the serpent/dragon Satan.
>>
File: stalin.jpg (81KB, 564x402px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
81KB, 564x402px
>>138307025
Stalin is the ultimate jew killer
>>
>>138307025
>Stalin killed Lenin
Nope. Lenin had a stroke, fell into a coma, and died.
>>
>>138300001
There is a reptilian race living on earth, the jews are their puppets.
>>
File: jew history.png (727KB, 1097x552px) Image search: [Google]
jew history.png
727KB, 1097x552px
>>138300001
They lack philia to their host nation. They are a country unto themselves without borders. They are parasites without honor. They're basically smart niggers.
>>
>>138306970
>>138306993

I didn't realize christanfags still existed. I thought we defeated you guys.
>>
File: 1503007706637.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503007706637.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>138305734
Nice. That was really nice. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are real. It is really happening. It has already happened. The Jews are making their move. They should have waited, but the Rothschilds grow older and decised to execute before they perish completely. The senile old man told them to begin before he died. He wanted to see the plan set into motion. His greed may have cost him the set-up. Their greed transcends through every aspect of their filthy Jewish lives.
>>
File: 1502663657019.jpg (492KB, 732x622px) Image search: [Google]
1502663657019.jpg
492KB, 732x622px
>>138307025
Just because a backstabbing kike backstabs another Kike, doesn't mean he's no longer a Kike.

Stalin killed Trotsky (another Jew) as well, so your point is moot.

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Stalin_the_Jew.html
>>
>>138307261
>I thought we defeated you guys.
You cannot defeat God. I know you think your master will win, but he will not.
>>
File: baphometpentagram.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
baphometpentagram.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
As long as one pure Nordic lives on the Earth, you have not rendered Yahweh a liar by exterminating Adam, therefore you have not won. Try again.
>>
>>138305977
Darwin was funded and pushed by Jesuits and the Rothschilds; look into the problems Darwin kept running into while writing his material. He kept having to find 'work arounds' for the contradictions presented by cosmic law/the conscious universe. As I said, the powers that be want to hide God so that souls keep incarnating here instead of ascending. This is literally a prison planet that we've been kept in due to the 'elite' hiding certain facts about reality. Technically, they get us to 'choose' to be here of our own free will, thus avoiding karma, but they've also grossly abused our free will by trapping us here in endless cycles of incarnation so that their masters from the fourth and fifth dimensions can feed off of our energy. This is a horrible violation of our free will to choose our ascension path. As Tesla said "if you wish to understand the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration". Everything is energy which vibrates at a certain frequency, and now that the frequency of our human collective consciousness is raising, along with the vibratory rate of this dimension, the beings we would consider evil will simply no longer be able to exist in the same dimension as us because their vibratory rate will be too far removed from our higher vibratory rate. It may sound crazy until you understand that everything is energy and therefore has a vibratory rate.
>>
>>138307156
Yeah, because the COMMUNISM WAS A JEWISH MOVEMENT, you fucking imbecile.

You're basically saying a shark isn't a fish because it kills fish, or a bear isn't a mammal because it eats other mammals...
>>
>>138307311
Just a bunch of random conspiracy theories.

Again if Stalin is a Jew, please explain why he didn't implant Cultural Marxism and turn the USSR into a gaypride state?

These conspiracy theories are stupid and aren't logically consistent.
>>
File: _45092471_trio_260.jpg (21KB, 466x260px) Image search: [Google]
_45092471_trio_260.jpg
21KB, 466x260px
>>138307220
Sure he did, son, sure he did...
>>
File: 1500024180452.jpg (108KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500024180452.jpg
108KB, 800x548px
>>138306699
checked
>>
>>138307252
Lol not won? yeah... keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>138307513
>Again if Stalin is a Jew, please explain why he didn't implant Cultural Marxism and turn the USSR into a gaypride state?
So you're saying the Jews who gave us the faggot movement aren't Jews because it took them time to get around to starting the Trans movement, too?
>>
>>138300001

they're not evil, they're just white people but smarter and without the guilt
>>
File: 1502970102667.jpg (72KB, 1180x704px) Image search: [Google]
1502970102667.jpg
72KB, 1180x704px
>>138307598
Famous last words, why would a filthy serpent seedline win? Riddle me that dumb ass, face it, you're on the wrong side of history, you simply do not knoe it yet. All that you have said, say, and will say will be used against you at Judgement.
>>
>>138307548
Who is that?
>>
>>138307435
Ahh yes, ascension....I was really into that a few years ago, but I stopped my research due to so much contradictory sources and just how large it is in scope. But its good to hear an explanation given in such simple terms.
>>
>>138307610
I'm saying none of this has anything to do with "Jews" as a group. It's merely individuals making decisions.
>>
File: NationalPcaAveragesAndWhiteRace.jpg (73KB, 998x666px) Image search: [Google]
NationalPcaAveragesAndWhiteRace.jpg
73KB, 998x666px
>>138307703
>they're just white people
No, faggot, they are not white people. You tell this lie because you serve the same beast they do. The truth of science refutes your lie and that is why you wish it to be banned, just as you wish the truth of the child molestation of your kind to be banned.
>>
>>138307801
blah blah blah nobody but your own kind takes you seriously. This is not a pissing contest moron.
>>
File: CnnJewishSupremacy.jpg (2MB, 983x1895px) Image search: [Google]
CnnJewishSupremacy.jpg
2MB, 983x1895px
>>138307865
>It's merely individuals making decisions.
How many (((coincidences))) would it take for you to start admitting reality?
>>
>>138306158
Yes, the 'elite' hide from us the power of human's collective consciousness. It is the reason they show us so many films and shows about negative futures where Earth/humanity is fucked - they want us to manifest that timeline. If humanity collectively wished for a positive future, we would get it, because the universe works on the free will principle. The 'elite' manipulate us by occulting certain information about reality in order to trick us into violating our own free will, thereby technically we are doing this all to ourselves, but as I said earlier, this is basically tricking God/Source by violating universal free will and is a cheap trick that is being put to a stop. Notice how the 'elite' have massively accelerated their plans since 2012? They know time is running out as the vibratory rate of our collective consciousness raises - humanity is catching onto their shit, and the 'elite' are very aware of it. Couple this with their crumbling debt based financial system, and they are soon to be fucked.
>>
File: 1502841442111.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1502841442111.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>138307865
Ok goyim... Whatever you say.
>>
>>138307513

Cultural Marxism refers to suing Hegelian dialectic to change a culture. It was created in reaction to Communism's failure to create spontaneous proletarian uprisings against Western governments after the Russian Revolution, so the term has a temporal and cultural connotation that can only be crudely applied to Russia, which was already under a Communist, totalitarian regime, which had largely already destroyed much of Russian culture.

Cultural Marxism leads to Marxism. Russia had already fallen to Communism. America has not (although its fucking close) and therefore cultural Marxism needs to be implemented to destroy American culture to make way for full fledged Communist dictatorship.
>>
>>138307947
You only say that now because you're in a position of power, once divine intervention removes you from that position, you will be on your knees begging, vainly, for mercy that will never be granted to you.
>>
>>138307905
Jews aren't white, although some Jews have significant European admixture.

/thread
>>
>>138308009

How many of those people are "pure" Jew. What is their European admixture?

The reality is the Jews have higher IQ than your average white and they mated with whites with above IQ so now you see European/Jews disproportionality in positions of power and authority. Most of these people are probably majority European too.

So it's just smarter than average people making stupid decisions. It has nothing to do with them being jewish or some grand jewish conspiracy.

Like I said originally. How would making America weak economically help Israel and how would importing millions of Muslims that hate Jews make Jews better in America? It wouldn't.
>>
>>138308051
Most of them are men too. This is literally sjw logic
>>
>>138308009
Bobby Fischer (himself Jewish) made many statements against the Jews. i tried looking them up on Google, and found an article by the Atlantic that assassinated Fischer's character. Low and behold, the Atlantic is run by Jews. Google it if you don' believe me.

This is just one example of how the Jews control public discourse through control of the media.
>>
>>138308018
>they are soon to be fucked.
I have a more pessimistic stance, it sounds too good to be true, but I hope you are right anon ;) Humanity wins in the end!
>>
>>138307905
Ashkenazic Jews are mostly White European blood, but one drop rule states they are always Jewish, which is true and why they cling to their tribal Jewry. Middle Eastern traits are not White skin, blue eyes and light hair but they still have Jewish Middle Eastern blood.
>>
>>138308322
>Most of them are men too. This is literally sjw logic

THIS. We need to make a meme that demonstrates how the jewish conspiracy is SJW thinking.
>>
File: 7d2.png (136KB, 440x522px) Image search: [Google]
7d2.png
136KB, 440x522px
>>
>>138308018
Does this apply to personal dreams and goals too? Like, if you think positively about a goal and how it will benefit you and make other people happy, will it be more likely to come true?
>>
>>138300001
Luciferians are evil....
>>
>>138307447
True in a way, but the Bolsheviks, and communists, were the most successful in tackling Judaism in terms of faith and practices - literally BTFO of Rabbis and Jewish Temples - long before Stalin came into power.
>>
File: Good_night_pedo_rabbi.png (32KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Good_night_pedo_rabbi.png
32KB, 250x251px
>>
>>138300216
How does a certain group of ppl get kicked out of 100 different Countries? I wonder if thy are honest ppl. Either way they are sadly controlling the masses thru deceitful propaganda. If anything they fear a real shoah, or they are just false worshippers. Never knowing the infinite creator.
>>
>>138301662
Woah, this is just like Strife. Their bodies even decay at a faster rate (Jewish baldness and general weakness)
>>
File: GOYIMSKNOW.jpg (381KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
GOYIMSKNOW.jpg
381KB, 1023x768px
>>
>>138301662
>>
>>138308295
Abortion/Incentivized Low Birth Rates/Muslim/3rd world immigration into Europe efficiently destroys the white race. Jews are it all. It matters not if a caliphate is formed, the Jews can more easily deal with their foes when they are divided and fighting themselves/muslims etc..

Jews were behind WWI, WWII (which was done to destroy Germany) and Neoliberalism. All of which have been catastrophes for the white race.
>>
>>138307849
All it means is that our souls grow and 'ascend' by learning more about the nature of reality and basically being good to other entities. That's really all there is to it - be genuinely positive and learn about reality. As I said, this is why humanity is waking up collectively - because our souls are basically getting healthier.
>>
>>138308808
You're responding to a shill. Ignore him.
>>
>>138308322
This. The jews actually care about education unlike christianfags who think prom is the most important part of high school. Hence the disproportionate representation. In 20 years it'll be all Asians. They're already there major group in universities. Because again, they care about education. It's not rocket science you dumb mongoloids.
>>
>>138308583
It's almost as if, there is something inherently wrong with Jews that makes people hate them so.
>>
File: 1503192293360.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503192293360.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>138308322
How in the fuck does that translate into sjw logic? They control the media. If you did any research into the protocols of the elders of zion, you'd see the connection. It was not a forged document, they were ousted, but managed to discredit the evidence due to "muh holocaust".
>>
>>138308808
>Abortion/Incentivized Low Birth Rates/Muslim/3rd world immigration into Europe efficiently destroys the white race. Jews are it all. It matters not if a caliphate is formed, the Jews can more easily deal with their foes when they are divided and fighting themselves/muslims etc..

Strong Logic. Jews have total control of Europe and live a comfy lifestyle at the top of the socio-economic hierarchy ruling over the goyim. So they will import Muslims who will destroy their cities, commit hate crimes against them, and eventually become a large majority that will rule over them....all in the attempt to destroy the white race, which they are a part of as they are mostly white. Do you have a brain? This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>138308196
you remind me of a retard who says silly things with the straightest of faces.
>>
>>138308973
Whites biggest weakness is their naivete. They can't comprehend that other races would trick them, because they would never believe a perceived friend or authority figure would be so dishonest as to stab them in the back.
>>
>>138300001
Nice digits? Is it all Jews or just the rich ones that are evil?
>>
>>138309020
It's sjw logic because you're implying a disproportionate representation is necessarily a conspiracy. Anything afterwards doesn't even matter because your argument is based on a flawed foundation. Zionist elders? Do you even hear yourself? This is literally worse than moon landing conspiracies.
>>
>>138309200
Silly as in what? Religion is the backbone society, not so silly.
>>
>>138309209
whites biggest weakness is they keep spewing bullshit and expect everyone to eat it.
>>
>>138309050
German Jews imported an Army of fucking Russian mongoloid savages and Anglos to burn their cities down, but they didn't give a damn, they relished in the opportunity to destroy their foe. You are fucking stupid, this is war. They will turn Europe to Ash if they'd like, what's a pack of niggers to them?
>>
If you read the bible you'll notice Jewish mythology developed in a very unique direction compared to other cultures of the world. For one thing in Jewish mythology the role of the hero is usually seen as some kind of trickster (e.g Jacob, David, Ehud) and the audience is invited to appreciate their ingenuity. Another thing is the Babylonian exile, this made the Jews into something very distinct compared to the other peoples of the world as it galvanized them into a nation within nations, that through religion would remain united wherever they are no matter what happened to Jerusalem.

This was all well and good until the rise of industrial capitalism and the death of god. Jews roam the world like city-gypsies and retain, even add to, their cultural history without being assimilated or destroyed. But industrialization offered the Jews great power and influence as their set of skills were greatly suited to this new social and economic landscape, and capital's indifference to all but profit made the Jews just as welcome to it as a gentile. The death of god also posed a unique crisis to the Jews as it was religion that held them together across the world for thousands of years, now it would be inevitable that the Jews be eroded away by capitalism just like every other nation (which some Jews embraced). Thus is the need for Israel, with a semi-secular nationalist foundation for them to return to the Jews might be able to whether this age intact, making their defence of Israel at all costs paramount.
>>
>>138309209
I'm not white you dumb nigger
>>
>>138309254

> implying the moon landing is real
>>
File: 2943.jpg (549KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2943.jpg
549KB, 2048x1536px
>>138309242
Elites are 75% Jewish tares, 25% general tares (mongrels such as Freemasonic groups who honor the Satanic seedline,) that is the rule of thumb we should use.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>138300001

Their Talmud says it's absolutely encouraged to be ABSOLUTELY PSYCHOTIC to anyone non-jew.
I'm sure they'd be a decent enough people but they subscribe to this.
It says being outright evil to other people is not only okay, but encouraged. And it's very, very descriptive in what to do in every situation pertaining to the non Jew and it's VICIOUS.
The Jew is horrid to the Goy because they think it's their obligation to be. They think they should rule us, have contempt for us, and be superior in all ways forever.
It's honestly worse than Islam and Islam is an outhouse.
>>
>>138309453
And we're back to memes
>>
File: Shlomouflage.jpg (52KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomouflage.jpg
52KB, 613x559px
>>138308987
>It's almost as if, there is something inherently wrong with Jews that makes people hate them so.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Most "persecution" that the Jews constantly cry about comes from decent people who allowed them to live in their lands getting fed up with their kikery and kicking their lying, manipulative asses to the curb.

Jews are a nomadic, tribal, parasitic race. Think gypsies, but more intelligent.

Their “Old Testament” even starts with getting kicked out of the Garden of Eden by their own god.
It continues to tell a tall tale of their oppression and slavery in Egypt, which they miraculously escaped.
In reality, evidence points to nomadic pre-kikes infesting the area of the Nile delta, slowly worming their way into positions in the Egyptian government while pretending to be Egyptian, later attempting to subvert and overthrow that government, and finally trying to establish a new state religion (see Akhenaten) before the Egyptians chased them the fuck out.

It then goes on to tell of their conquest of the so called ‘Holy Land’ through a glorious invasion where they killed all the prior inhabitants. Rather, historical evidence points toward migrating pre-kike tribes moving into the lands of Canaan, settling on the outskirts of existing cities, and then corrupting that proto-civilization from within by pretending to be part of it. They again pushed for a new state religion and surreptitiously defamed that societies leaders while engaging in backstabbing and assassinations until their own people gained control.

It’s quite obvious that the story of Noah was simply the stolen epic of Gilgamesh, with the names changed to be kikeish.
Some historians have even found evidence that the ‘Old Testament’ was only written around 300BC, and consists entirely of stories of other cultures—slightly changed to be more Jewish, and to promote their “woe is me” persecution mythos.
>>
>>138309254
They control the media, the courts, the banks, international organizations, the EU... the list goes on..

It's a verifiable conspiracy because there is a certain synchronization between the actions of these groups, leading to a common goal. The writing is on the wall faggot.
>>
File: 1502549448752.jpg (58KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1502549448752.jpg
58KB, 613x559px
>>138309050
They are not white. They tell their children that they look white, but they are not. The Ashkenazi Jews are spies and saboteurs. Checked.
>>
>>138308973
>n 20 years it'll be all Asians. They're already there major group in universities

Can confirm. Asians dominate business and engineering. I'm sure these rednecks will find some conspiracy theory to blame Asians for their lack of ambition, low IQ failing to get a college degree and inability to become productive members of society, just like the blame Jews today.
>>
File: 1501947614117.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501947614117.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>138309640
Some of this is disinfo:

But has generally true info

https://youtu.be/j0noND9u1Qc
>>
>>138308390
Just look at the state of the global financial system, the state of geo-politics, and especially the actions of the 'elite' - their plans are failing left, right, and centre. They thought they would have WW3 and the one world government by 1960. All of their attempts to start WW3 have failed and the financial system is being taken out of their hands via BRICS, certain asian secret societies who have hoarded enormous amounts of gold. Basically, all the khazarians (fake jews) have left are their people in US senate/congress, Saudi Arabia, Israel and some influence over the Japanese emperor. 79 countries have signed a pact to create a financial system based on gold, resources, land, etc. and not on debt. Look into that. The powers that be, are really the powers that were, and there is a semi-silent geo-political war going on at the moment because most nations are fucking tired of the debt based, military industrial jew controlled complex waging war on nations that just want to live in peace. Basically, everyone is once again sick of (((their))) shit and their control is being taken away. You can find good dot connecting laid out by Benjamin Fulford; he expands on what I'm saying and you can verify his claims because they are things happening in the real world that you can observe. (((They))) really are losing control, and fast.
>>
>>138305121
We aren't in a court of law jew. You're semantic arguments don't work here.
>>
File: 1502927682613.jpg (191KB, 850x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502927682613.jpg
191KB, 850x446px
>>138309254
You're not cooling anyone Goldburger. Your fucking days are numbered.
>>
>>138309640
Even if you take the b8 and assume that there's some structure here, all it shows is that people are greedy and looking out for themselves. Which they absolutely sure. If you're in charge of the media why the fuck would you not prevent things that paint you in a bad light. It's the same thing the Catholic Church does. It's the same thing the Chinese government does. There is no Jewish agenda. Just powerful Jewish people doing what anyone in their position would.
>>
>>138303300
>We dont even know if Jesus really existed. But Christianity and the Catholic Church has been set up as a system...

Jesus existed. Just because Christianity and the Catholic Church set up a control system and used his name and image does not mean that Jesus wasn't real, or that his teachings were not valid. They were, and they were corrupted by the church.
>>
>>138309355
Exactly... We have to organize.
>>
>>138309842
I love that Hitler quote. It's so profound in it's truth.
>>
>>138309842
I'm Asian you dumb nigger. And not stupid enough to fall for retarded conspiracy theories
>>
>>138308445
Yes, it will be more likely, as it is part of the free will cosmic law of reality. It doesn't mean you simply get what you wish for, but you sort of manifest your reality by putting the energy behind your thoughts and actions into reality, thereby making it more likely that reality comes into being. Basically, be the change you want to see in the world, and you will be moving reality in the direction that is best for all entities, if your will is true.
>>
File: FuckingKikes.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingKikes.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>138309209
>Whites biggest weakness is their naivete.
True. That, and our nature that desires to judge everyone as an individual instead of as a tribe or a collective.

>They can't comprehend that other races would trick them, because they would never believe a perceived friend or authority figure would be so dishonest as to stab them in the back.

Some can't.
However, the Jew pretends to be white in order to spread propaganda and dissent, while only claiming a Jewish identity when their pet shitskins turn on them.
>Look goyim, I'm just an oppressed minority like you!!!

Kikes ARE the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
>>
>>138309966
You literally just described a Jewish agenda, lmao. Way to contradict yourself.
>>
>>138310206
It's not a Jewish agenda because it's got nothing to do with these people being Jewish. Replacing them isn't going to fix the problem. When it's all Asians they'll push their Asian agenda. You think having white people will fix the problem because you want a white agenda. There's no contradiction.
>>
>>138310206
>You literally just described a Jewish agenda, lmao. Way to contradict yourself.

No he described a people in power agenda. Absolutely nothing that do with being "Jewish." What did you get on the SAT cuz it doesn't seem to me like you have any reasoning ability.
>>
>>138309209
Yes, whites are too trusting because of our, more often than not, genuinely good nature. Basically, we want good things for other people and don't contemplate that other races don't feel the same. In fact, a lot of races hate white people because we were basically better at war; every single race has been at war with the other races in order to gain dominion over the Earth; it just so happened whitey was the best at it, and the other races are sour about losing. They wouldn't feel at all the same had they been the best warriors. Unfortunately for whitey, the jews have been working in the background, chipping away at the foundations of every society, and it's a race against time to see if we catch onto their schemes, which I certainly can see we are in fact doing, simply by examining the state of the world.
>>
>>138310119
>I'm Asian you dumb nigger.
What type of Asian are you?
>>
File: 1502281936513.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502281936513.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>138310119
It's not a conspiracy of it's really happening, dumb ass.
>>
>>138309254
Logical fallacy: connecting doubts about the veracity of the claim that man landed on the moon with skepticism of Jewish power in the west.

We are talking about the latter, not the former. They are pretty much completely unrelated.

The vast majority of Jews in power have the same agenda. Look up any "progressive" or degenerate movement, and there will be a Jew behind it, and shilling it, every fucking time.
>>
>>138310474
Chinese
>>
File: pepe British Burn US.png (434KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe British Burn US.png
434KB, 1000x600px
>>138304882
>implying /pol is your altright army
The state of you lad.

Obviously not all jews are like this, but many seasoned Zionists do have a distinct presence in key areas of substantial world power and affairs.

As do white men of British and Irish Origin.
>tfw you realise that the City of London is where real people chill.
>>
File: illuminati.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.gif
82KB, 768x576px
>>138310119
So you wouldn't believe fallen angel princes rule the Earth through their possessed Satanic elite puppets who gave up their free will to them for material prosperity?
>>
>>138310483
>it's true because it's true
Solid argument
>>
>>138310411
>people in power

Yeah, JEWISH people in power, acting in their self interests. That's exaclty what he said. Gas yourself.
>>
>>138300001
It's not so much that Jews are "evil". It's more like that they are parasites. People generally don't like another group feeding off them and giving nothing but grief in return so Jews get expelled. This is what has created the conflict.
>>
>>138310540
I wasn't connecting. I just said it's as retarded.
>>
File: 1503052551446.png (320KB, 1104x830px) Image search: [Google]
1503052551446.png
320KB, 1104x830px
>>138309506
I was telling this very thing to my captain. The Jews are fucking unhinged. I despise them now. I never knew how depraved and conceited and subversive they really are, until I was forced to search for truth.
>>
>>138310551
White men of British origin who are intimately tied to the jews a la Trump.
>>
>>138302056
Aren't genes what ultimately create culture. It's why races with different genes create radically different cultures.
>>
>>138310643
>Yeah, JEWISH people in power, acting in their self interests. That's exaclty what he said. Gas yourself.

ANSWER HOW IS IMPORTING MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INTO AMERICA GOOD FOR THE JEWISH AGENDA?

This is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever.
>>
>>138310643
>self interest
That's the main difference. Pretty much everyone acts in their self interest. Of course having most people in power belong to the same group is not great. But gas the Jews isn't the solution to that. Pick up a fucking book is the solution.
>>
File: 1497635452790.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1497635452790.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138310803

IT IS the dumbest conspiracy ever. I really do agree. Yet it's happening. And it's their really old plan. That's retarded.....
>>
>>138300001
>>138300001

Shalom, loser. Sorry that you cannot into nuance and for your shitty relationship with your parents. Had you sat down with a good, real rabbi some time, he'd tell you,

Hell, I'd tell you all about it, but it seems you have got it all figured out by yourself.

Too bad, just another tinok shenishba
>>
>>138310803
Several possibilities:
1. Inevitable terror attacks make people in the West hate muslims, which strengthens Israel's position as an anti-muslim power.

2. Muslims and Jews are actually secretly in league, which means Muslims can destroy the goys they hate so much

3. Jews are using Muslims as a weapon to destroy the goys, and once this is accomplished, the Jews will in turn dispose of the muslims, which are easier to deal with than whites.
>>
File: 1503051783350.png (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503051783350.png
138KB, 800x800px
>>138310617
You're a fucking Jew. That response proves it. With every example you are handed, you distort the meaning and act as if I am speaking a foreign language.

>true because it's true

Yeah, as truly as I would beat the living fuck out of you, the Jews are starting civil unrest in America. As belligerent and with high-energy bias as the media spews anti-logic, I bet I could match that energy as I stomp your fucking face.
>>
>>138311155
>libtards always make such flimsy arguments
>this
pick one
>>
>>138311014
>IT IS the dumbest conspiracy ever. I really do agree. Yet it's happening. And it's their really old plan. That's retarded.....

Maybe that's because it has nothing to do with the Jews and everything to do with spoiled people from overly luxurious societies underestimating the dangers of their policies? You know what the "alt-right" believe 2 years ago before all these stormfags spread their lies here.
>>
File: antparasite.png (256KB, 1349x2199px) Image search: [Google]
antparasite.png
256KB, 1349x2199px
>>138310803
>ANSWER HOW IS IMPORTING MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INTO AMERICA GOOD FOR THE JEWISH AGENDA?

Throughout history Jews have been most successful in multicultural/multiracial societies, because of the parasitic nature of the Jewish group survival strategy, Jews have targeted for removal because people do not like their wealth being sucked away be an elite group who do no work and are not even part of the larger group. Jews need racial background noise to survive. When the Jews inevitable crash the economies of their host nations, they don't want to be the only minority, thus they have a biological imperative to import the most obnoxious and hated of all creatures into white countries.
>>
>>138311114
This is Adam. You see the Nordic image?
>>
>>138311114

What a bunch of dribbling nonsense.
> Sorry that you cannot into nuance
Wtf....
Superior indeed. If one of you rushed out of a closet at me I'd fucking scream.
>>
>>138311114
>So, what do you recommend?
>>
>>138311346

Research the Talmud and it's quotes on Goy please. Then get back to me.
>>
>>138311175
Like I said before, I'm Chinese. And using longer sentences doesn't make your argument any less circular.
>>
>>138311453
And the Jewish Encyclopedia?
>>
>>138311453
>Go read 2000 year old documents and pretend every single jew has read them and is following their orders.

Have you heard of the concept of relevance? This is just another strawman argument.
>>
>>138311453
Ah yes. Quotes in an ancient book. Absolute proof.
>>
File: 1503021080842.jpg (658KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1503021080842.jpg
658KB, 2040x3160px
>>138311155
He's a fucking shill man. He is just trying to get your gibs. You're staying exactly what we can all see. It's true.

>The Muslims are pawns.
>White people have been conditioned to self loathe and self destruct.
>of course the Muslims see what the Jews are doing. Saudi Arabia doesn't care, as long as they are able to infiltrate and destroy.

All sound logic. The person replying to you is a fucking psyop.
>>
>>138311603

>Go read 2000 year old documents and pretend every single jew has read them and is following their orders.

I would hope so, or they aren't very Jewish are they. Religion is always about 2000 year old documents you fucking retard.
Strawman?
I show you their literature pertaining to Goys that they take seriously and you say strawman.
No you're a jew. And will deflect in any way you can.
Jew.
>>
>>138311653
YES THATS PROOF.
Religion is about old books and practicing what's in them you fucking lunatics. Wow.
Jews are so full of shit.
>>
File: 1502590357279.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1502590357279.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
>>138311603
The Talmud gives great insight to the racial character of these peculiar creatures.
>>
>>138311517
There is nothing circular about my position. You are trying to draw conclusions on shit you have not researched. BTFO and go read a book Chang Goldburger.
>>
>>138311114
You are a coward, what the fuck are you even trying to say, speaking in riddles. Fuck you.
>>
>>138311816
So Christians follow everything in the Bible too?
>>
>>138310347
herpty derpty how bout a policy that the ethnicity of the nation matches the ethnicity of the media?
>>
>>138311897

In the New Testament yes. If we can.
The commandments in the Old Testament were specifically for the Hebrew people.
The New Testament was for everyone else and them too.
>>
>>138311894
You obviously have access to the internet, newfag... Go look it up. Goddamn... While you're at it, watch a video on how to tie a noose.
>>
>>138311897
The New Testament actually has relatively limited amounts of dogma in it. Much of it is filled with Parables, or stories about the life of Jesus Christ, which can be interpreted by the people.

The Old Testament, and other Jewish books (and especially the Qur'an, although that is obviously Islamic) are filled with specific laws pertaining to everyday life. Orthodox Jews follow these rules extremely closely, and is one reason behind their bizarre behavior and patterns of dress.
>>
>>138300001
They are evil due to biological nature. The males are more female and females more male, in terms of neurotransmitters. This makes them perfect for queer, intersex, feminist ideas. They are high in openness and verbally smarter, which makes them great to influence everyone with ideas, and they are clique protective, defending themselves and rejecting goys.

But the relevant point is that matriarchies only thrive in areas of resource abundance. So they end up parasitizing patriarchical societies.

Pol doesn't know this, because I found it out.

But anyway. You shouldn't hate them if you don't hate other biological parasites, like women and dogs.

Women are intrinsically valuable, because they invest more energy in kids (Trivers 1973,1976).
Dogs adapted to become cute like babies so we give them resources, but originally they would scare other prey we could have had (Diamond 201x).

Jews are one kind of bioparasite which is when you have the females masculinized and the males feminized.

That's why they can't thrive in Israel as much as elsewhere, there's no one to parasite.
>>
>>138311517
You sure you're not a Kaifeng Jew? ;D
>>
>>138311743
>Strawman

It's a strawman because my original point was that these actions had nothing to do with being Jewish and everything to do with people spoiled westerners. Instead of disputing this point, you tell me to go read a 2000 year old book. Because the Talmud includes details plans for how to import Muslims from the Middle East into Europe to destabilize Western Society, right?
>>
>>138307513
Not sure if Jewish shill, or this stupid. 2nd reply explained it well. The Jews had already seized power in Russia because of World War 1. Cultural Marxism wasn't needed, just the gulag to keep people in line. America and Europe rejected class warfare so the Cultural Marxist approach was created as a new method for them the Jews to divide the country and seek power.
>>
Somewhere along the line when jews were in Babylon, their faith was corrupted and their souls were blackened from the original judaism.

With the rabbinic talmud, God is only the soulless inhuman figurehead, while the rabbis run the show. Their greed for spiritual and financial power is boundless and their tongues are slippery and pointed.
>>
>>138312124
They end up parasiting (sic?) each other.
>>
>>138300001

Natural selection, only the most deceitful and conniving jews survived over the centuries as minorities in hostile lands. Plus they think they are the Chosen People and any kind of ideology like that leads to evil deeds.
>>
>>138311936
How about a policy that smart people get the job and idiots larp
>>
>>138308973
It won't be all asians. Affirmative action really hurts asians in terms of allowing them into good colleges, which handicaps them back to the white level.
>>
>>138312349
Keep in mind a lot of the whites are Jews. Also there's poos and others too
>>
>>138312221
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_dynasty
>>
>>138312242
If you think of them a superorganism, they can't parasitize each other.

They do take some resources from other countries like the US though, and from other international entities.
>>
>>138312409
We're talking about genetic Jews i.e. the Jewish seedline.
>>
>>138312349
>It won't be all asians. Affirmative action really hurts asians in terms of allowing them into good colleges, which handicaps them back to the white level.

except the part where white people get degrees in liberal BS while Asians are dominating STEM and Business, you know the jobs that make good money.
>>
>>138312480
This
>>
File: vJY3Thc.jpg (13KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
vJY3Thc.jpg
13KB, 639x480px
>>138312124
This is fucking retarded. The neurotransmitter piece is bullshit. "Parasitic women"... Haha! Someone has trouble with the ladies...
Oh! Snap... Doggy is a leech? What about hunting dogs, you summer-fag. GTFO of here shlomfuck.
>>
File: 109.png (126KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
126KB, 632x724px
>>138312177

Well if it hadn't been for Jews being kicked out of dozens of European countries for the behavior I'm describing, for 2000 straight years, over and over and over, then you might be right. But you're not.
It's the Jews.
Kings wrote about it. I suggest you do your research.
And it's never stopped.
Hitler was going to take Europe and start a new Reich and unlike the other European countries who had just kicked the Jews out he decided to hold them and deal with them in some way.
But Germany was a recent victim of Jew influence. And are now again.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>138312124
Jews are like hyenas, which not only had masculinized females, but actually crossed the midline, and the females became behaviorally more malish, agressive, and evolved dicks, and mount each other.

The whole "degeneracy" stuff has to do with higher testosterone females.

Who aren't that keen on Jewish men, at least while riding the CC.

Jewish men are weaker than Chad, after all.
>>
They opened the gates to the Roman's in exchange they were not killed and made into slaves.

In rome their women were raped as slaves by the most degenerate Rome had to offer: the Officer class and Senate elite. The kike traitor men never had another child.

The rape bastards of the kike women eventually got out of slavery and to keep the have kike half roman race pure they fucked their sisters brothers and cousins.

Now humans have innate genetic taboos built in to prevent this as well as cultural bariors both built and developed from the natural wild which rightly punishes such behavior.

All of this was breed out of the kikes through a process of degenerate selection in contrast with natural selection.
Things like family members smell bad which prevents inbreeding, or the natural disgust of seeing a mixed race couple and their offspring, the tendency for homosexuality to be in constant check genetically. If fags only fuck fags fagdom would go extinct, the animal virtue of fucking women after their bones have stopped growing. The genetic virtues of seeing youth as something to protect and how that is wrapped up in a persons sexuality got more than a little fucked up after degenerate Romans raped the kike children and made bastards who were then raped by their brothers cousins and uncles as children making more child raping bastards.

So their you have it. The what and why Kikes are evil. They were literally breed to be.
>>
File: HypocritesAll.png (592KB, 1173x1162px) Image search: [Google]
HypocritesAll.png
592KB, 1173x1162px
>>138311383
>Throughout history Jews have been most successful in multicultural/multiracial societies, because of the parasitic nature of the Jewish group survival strategy

A parasite race cannot survive without a host race.
Neither can they risk being the only parasite, as their expulsion from numerous nations in the past has proven.

So, they push for a multi-culturalism where they look more like the hosts than the other parasites, but where they also think they can claim their special snowflake minority status (even while being the billionaire owners of several media conglomerates. Yeah, I know.)

Kikes are crafty, duplicitous, often intelligent, yet wholly dependent upon their host societies.
Israel couldn't exist without the generosity of the Britons, Germans, and Americans.

They became a nuclear power not from intelligence and industry, but from subterfuge and theft.

Everyone praises Israel for being a first world nation, yet they only survive because of the handouts from other nations, and the Jewish parasites in the US government that direct our resources to be their defense.

To learn who truly rules over you, just seek who you're not allowed to criticize.
>>
Just to make it clear, in case anyone was unaware - the Talmud is the REAL holy book of the jews and it inverts everything that is considered good. So, to them, stealing from the goy is a good deed, deceiving a goy is a good deed, murdering a goy is a good deed, raping a goy child is a good deed, etc. To do evil = good in babylonian talmudism, which is the real book taught by rabbis. Ex-jews wil admit to this, such as brother nathaneal, who is red-pilled beyond belief.
>>
>>138312598

Indeed, you lose with jews once you start making deals with them.
>>
>>138312593
Parental investment theory has been established beyond a shadow of doubt in ethology, evolutionary psychology, biology, genetics, gene expression theory, behavioral genomics, and human behavioral ecology.
>>
>>138300001
They constantly push diversity on whites while practicing nothing but nepotism themselves. They do this to dilute white influence in white countries while they condolidate their own. Pure fucking evil. If all kikes were sent to Israel our domestic problems would go away within a few years.
>>
File: 1502275051124.jpg (97KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1502275051124.jpg
97KB, 480x468px
Holy fuck dude... There are at least 10 fuckin' PsyOp posters in this thread. We have an entire floor of the cia building, going from cubical to cubical trying to meme the truth under the rug... and failing MISERABLY!

What the fuck guys? Our tax dollars couldn't afford better counter intelligence? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>138312716

Yes. The talmud was written by rabbis in Babylon, it was never a part of the original faith.

These self-claiming scholars rewrote the faith and perverted it for their own personal gain and the gain of future rabbis.

In other words, they wrote themselves into the rulers of jews.
>>
>>138312622

I contest your theory.

Women who were conquered have been raped in almost all societies ever conquered.

Your theory explains why Chad is hot, not why Jews are degenerate.

My theory explains that.
>>
>>138312598

People don't like it when a group of people outperforms them and try to maintain their status and authority. What's new?

And Hitler was not some great savior to Europe. He killed political prisoners and you have no right to free speech. He'd send your faggotass to the gas chambers along with the jews you hate so much.
>>
>>138312688

Sure, but its because biologically they are almost at reverse sex point.
>>
File: 1471225645576.png (496KB, 938x694px) Image search: [Google]
1471225645576.png
496KB, 938x694px
>>138300001
biblical reason: they betrayed jesus and got him crucified (by the romans?)

modern reason: they manipulate people for personal (financial) gain (politically and apolitically)
>>
>>138300001
>Can /pol explain the reason why Jews are evil?
because they worship moloch
>>
Jews are 90% neadnerthals. Whites are majority Cro-magnon. One is really autistic, the other isn't. Essentially, whites have just the right amount of Neanderthal autism, but not too much, and allows us to have some little features such as a proper brow ridge. These "autistic" features are actually survival instincts.

Look at he facial characteristics. The Cro-magnon whites were much more symmetrical and attractive with more box-like skulls. Neanderthals had big noses, weaker chins, and elongated faces.

Now, think of this in the past.

>Cro magnons and humans meet millions of years ago
>Cro-magnons are sexy
>Jew Neanderthals are not
>Cro-magnon can easily pick up Neanderthal bitches
>Neanderthal man has no chance in hell to get a Cro-magnon babe
>Neanderthal gets cucked and has a grudge against the Cro-magnon men
>That grudge becomes spread to others of the tribe
>Eventually becomes part of their DNA to forever hold a grudge against the white man.
>>
>>138311114
It's just that we don't have seething hatred at the center of our beings, and instead wish for peace and prosperity for all, as opposed to thinking we're superior by fucking everyone over with ugly schemes. You jews think you're the master race because you're the best at fucking people over; news flash - you're the best at fucking people over because other races don't think like that; we find it disgusting and inhuman. You're just the best at being the biggest assholes and the rest of us are slowly catching onto that fact, again, just like every other time in history you parasites were kicked out of the nations that generously took you in, trusted you, gave you a home, and in return you chipped away at their foundations, thinking you're so clever, when in fact you're just evil, inhuman parasites that take pleasure in fucking over the very people who extended their hearts and homes.

You jews are vile beyond words. Literally, I have never read words that adequately describe your collective negative. All I can say is that your very souls are sick. Your souls are diseased, and possessed by inhuman entities that thrive on human suffering, literally.
>>
>>138313115
We're all the same species, even sub-species you dumb mongoloid. We evolved from the same family of ancestors in Africa and moved across the earth
>>
>>138312989
> People don't like it when a group of people outperforms them and try to maintain their status and authority. What's new?
Yes that's right. They don't. You see a nation is a group of people. Then the Jews come and they behave as a separate group of people.
They behave subversively. And if ONE of them reaches a place of power, they promote all other Jews up around them and control a sector together that way.
Eventually in a free society they can control every sector as they do in America nearly.
No people don't like this. Because Jews intend to rule and not only that, they pollute, degrade, and spread filth.
They're quite vicious.
You see when we let people into a nation, we except them to integrate and become one of us. No matter who they are.
Jews do not. They behave as a lying enemy group, who works against the nation to achieve wealth and it's goals.
You're right. People don't like this.
I mean you seem to think this is understandable and okay. But it depends on your point of view doesn't it?
So yes, white people are pissed off. Understandably. And the Jews are quite pleased with themselves, understandably.
But I'm white. Understand?
>>
>>138313240
>We're all the same species, even sub-species
Technically races are equivalent to sub-species.
>>
>>138312716
You shouldn't trust "Brother" Nathanael on ... well, anything.

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2013/07/rocor-statement-on-brother-nathanael.html
>>
>>138313375
No they're not. We're all Homo sapien sapiens. Races are more like dog breeds.
>>
>>138313004
I saw Cain once in a vision, a troubled half demon, in tears torn between the duality of his afflicted demonicly possessed existence, a tortured soul, a vagabond, only wishing for his suffering that was his evil inclination, thoughts and desires to end to earn God's favor again, never he'd never have it.
>>
>>138313240
>20 posts by this ID
>Multiple people calling you a Jew
>Now says we all came from Africa

OH, GOY!
>>
>>138313316
>they promote all other Jews up around them and control a sector together that way.

Yep that's why Jews are importing Indians, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics... all into America and promoting diversity initiatives in Fortune 500 co. so these groups can acquire status and power?
>>
File: 1502462619926.jpg (540KB, 1008x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1502462619926.jpg
540KB, 1008x1580px
>>138312750
You're theory only works if the Jews were raised in a fucking bubble with little to no outside influence or variation. The human mind is too complex for our sciences to understand. In the same token that John Wayne Gacy's brain was cold shaved to discover absolute dick, the same goes for brain scans and chemical imbalances. They are a nothing burger, because of each individuals unique physiological profile. We are too randomly amalgamated to be compiled.
Try again, newfag.
>>
>>138300001
They are middle iq arabs

Arabs are dumb and violent. Hpw would they act if they had a higher iq but were still violent and psychopathic?

Jews
>>
>>138313463
Ok let's hear your theory on the evolution of the human race
>>
>>138308295
Lol
>>
>>138313467
They import minorities because it strengthens the voting block for minority rights, which Jews geing a minority, depend upon for survival. It's pure self interest.
>>
>>138300001
They are taught from an early age that they are the chosen people and they goy are a bunch of cattle.
So they act like mischievous brats.
>>
File: ForjewneCookie.jpg (153KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
ForjewneCookie.jpg
153KB, 960x643px
>>138313455
>We're all Homo sapien sapiens.

Ah. You're one of those race deniers.
You do know that taxonomy is only a social construct, right?
>>
>>138313573
There isn't a human race.
>>
>>138313455
>No they're not. We're all Homo sapien sapiens. Races are more like dog breeds.

A species is a group of animals that can breed with each other.

A subspecies is a sub section of that species with clearly defined traits (like skin color, muscle insertion points, different proportion of twitch fibers, height, eye color, hair color, hair type, etc.).

Race and Subspecies are equivalent terms however race is used for humans for politically correct reasons despite it not being an official, proper scientific term.
>>
>>138313573
You are an idiot. Humans clearly evolved on the steppe and then migrated south and invented agriculture during the ice age. They can prove it using genetic evidence from bones

The problem is that this leaves out africans from being human

Out of africa has already been disproven. No one accepts it anymore, they just cant accept the steppe theory
>>
>>138313717
>Fortune cookies on a sushi condiment plate
>>
>>138312688
Just look at this kike's face. That sneaky, sneaky little troll. That sneaky, sneaky little bitch with his stupid gollum grin. He knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>138313455
And border collies are objectively smarter and more trainable than pit bulls, right?
>>
>>138313467

No they intend to promote race breeding so they can create a race of workers with an average IQ of about 90.
Meanwhile what you describe is ONLY forced on white majority nations and we are told it's good that a white person becomes a minority in his own country.
It's genocide.
White genocide.
Since it is said that EVERY white country on earth must have a white minority and accept immigrants of all kinds...... That's genocide of white people.
>>
>>138313711
>They import minorities because it strengthens the voting block for minority rights, which Jews geing a minority, depend upon for survival. It's pure self interest.

The original poster said that the jews promote themselves. I proved that they are promoting policies that are opposite to promoting themselves. Your argument doesn't address my point that diversity initiatives strip jews of positions in universities or fortune 500 co.
>>
>>138313795
That's actually one of the least Jewish-looking Jew I've ever seen.
>>
>>138313717
I'm aware of how taxonomies are formed. The point is that the genetic difference between different human races is not even large enough to qualify as a subspecies difference
>>
>>138313905
>The point is that the genetic difference between different human races is not even large enough to qualify as a subspecies difference

Why not? The biological data should suggest otherwise i.e. standardized test scores or athletic ability.
>>
>>138313905
That's a lie. You only can say something like that now due to the degree of mixation between the races.
>>
>>138313905
Wrong

Species that have different numbers of chromosomes can and do produce fertile offspring

Here is skmething called the xe ratio that shows the amount of genetic change over time in a population

Humans literally have the highest rate of genetoc drift of any species on the planet
>>
>>138313867
It's still a net benefit for jews to import minorities because minorities tend to vote progressively, which aligns itself with the Jew's goals. It also promotes racial tension, as instead of having the white man deal solely with the Jews, he now has to deal with many different races. Jews still control the Federal Reserve, and the Government..
>>
>>138313802
Sure. I never said different races are equivalent. They most certainly aren't
>>
>>138313905
GOODBYE JEWS
>>
>>138306699
Checked, can you write more on the subject. I like the way you write
>>
File: 1496722566881.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496722566881.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>138314016
>"mixation"

Fuckin' KEK
>>
>>138313421
So, he has lied about shit - typical jew, but he does provide factual information about the subversive nature of jews and judaism, that much is undeniable. So, as with everyone, you fact check from multiple sources, and brother nathaneal provides a lot of information, which should then be fact checked.
>>
What are you homos arguing about now
>>
>>138314063
>It's still a net benefit for jews to import minorities because minorities tend to vote progressively, which aligns itself with the Jew's goals. It also promotes racial tension, as instead of having the white man deal solely with the Jews, he now has to deal with many different races. Jews still control the Federal Reserve, and the Government..

Again the jews are apparently in positions of power and authority in society so they want to import people into the country that hate them and will discriminate against their children and cause societal upheaval that can result in property damage or even a topping of their current intuitions. How the fuck is that a net positive?

If the jews really did control everything and there was a jewish conspiracy then they would try to maintain the status quo to maintain power rather than destroy society and leave themselves in a worse position than at present.
>>
File: Polish-March.png (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-March.png
150KB, 640x480px
>>138313463
He doesn't want a piece of me. I've BTFO every Shlomstein in the building.
>>
>>138314137
What's so funny?
>>
>>138313467
They encourage interbreeding for everyone except jews, because chronic interbreeding decimates culture, tradition, intelligence, in-group preferences etc. Basically, it breaks down everything that holds a race together. They want to eliminate group bonding for everyone but jews, so that it's just them and a world full of 80 IQ mutts with no history, culture, religion, anything. They will just be a mixed race with no identity, and easily ruled over because of this. Do you even think through cause and effect?
>>
>>138314236
There's no more a conspiracy of Jews than there is a conspiracy of scorpions to kill the frog that carried the scorpion though the river away from fire.

Biology, not cash, is king.
>>
>>138314044
What's your point? That different races are actually different species?
>>
>>138314236
Could be cover. Muslims are certainly anti-white... and admit it, importing your "enemies" is brilliant cover.

Maybe the status-quo isn't enough for them? They have work to do..
>>
>>138314313
That's not a word, you fuckin' nigger.
>>
File: General-John-Kelly[1].jpg (64KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
General-John-Kelly[1].jpg
64KB, 1000x667px
>>138300001

This dude looks literally just like John kelly...
>>
>>138314384
Or maybe this conspiracy is dumb and reality is it's just people making stupid decisions cuz they are ignorant of the consequences?
>>
>>138314360
That's not true anymore because of automation.

Soon the 90IQ population will be substituted by robots, that is why Jews are now promoting actual civil war via identity politics, and why they recently decided to crackdown on Trump, youtube, google, facebook etc.....
>>
>>138313885
I was commenting on his expression, not his facial features. Can you not comprehend words?
>>
>>138314258
>don't hate jews
>must be one
>>
>>138314370
The genetic differences between humans races are greater than that between most species. This is quantified by metrics such as the xe ratio

If you deny this then i am just gonna have to say

GOODBYE JEWS

GOODYBE. JEWS.
>>
>>138308973
You'll figure it out once you can see it, look up fiat currency and then compare fiat to reality. All that stuff is meaningless, no one's inventing anything new and the msm is war mongering.

There's nothing good down that road imo
>>
File: 1490671163055.png (204KB, 366x546px) Image search: [Google]
1490671163055.png
204KB, 366x546px
>>138313867
>I proved that they are promoting policies that are opposite to promoting themselves. Your argument doesn't address my point

You completely avoided my rebuttal in >>138312688 precisely because it did address your point.
>they push for a multi-culturalism where they look more like the hosts than the other parasites, but where they also think they can claim their special snowflake minority status (even while being the billionaire owners of several media conglomerates)

Could you be any more of a Jew?
>Oy Vey! I didn't ignore you, I just didn't see it!!
>Let's talk about this tomorrow; I'm very sleepy now. Aren't you sleepy too?

Jews are PARASITES.
When they are close to being caught, they work towards importing other parasites that will allow them to better hide among their current hosts.

Starve a Jew, feed a fever.
>>
>>138300001
Why do you guys really hate Jews? Are they really secretively evil?
>>
>>138314535
>look up fiat currency and then compare fiat to reality.
fiat currency makes the most sense. Money is inherently an abstract concept. We merely used gold to represent money because it was convenient e.g. it didn't rust. Fiat currency allows our economy to expand which is very good.

>no one's inventing anything new

Uber? all the apps in the last 10 years? We're still making new things.

>There's nothing good down that road imo
Keep that pessimistic attitude and you'll fail to accomplish anything at life.
>>
>>138314625
See the pics

They advocate open borders for white countries and asia but not israel

GOODBYE JEWS.

GOODBYE. JEWS.
>>
>>138314515
If You are going to defend the jews, at the very least, learn something about them. In doing so, I doubt you will be able to.
>>
>>138314532
Gonna need a reference. I couldn't find anything about this with a search
>>
>>138314079
You'll have to ask questions with at least some specificity, because I could branch out in all sorts of directions based on hundreds, if not thousands of hours of research. I'll also provide sources, if you're interested, so pick a topic and I'll give you the pertinent info.
>>
>>138304510
This is true but how else do you explain what is going on? Are they so terrified of is that theu want to exterminate us?
>>
>>138314749
I'm not even defending jews. And I would totally understand hating jews just for being jews, just like I understand hating niggers for being niggers. It's all this bullshit conspiracy theory nonsense that I hate
>>
>>138314758
You cant google "xe ratio?"

GOODBYE JEWS.

GOODBYE. JEWS.
>>
>>138314758
search again lazy ass.
>>
>>138314079

https://youtu.be/7Igw3oiwBwU
>>
>>138314856
>This is true but how else do you explain what is going on? Are they so terrified of is that theu want to exterminate us?

1. it has nothing to do with the jews.
2. its just people making poor decisions.
3. status quo makes it hard to fight back.
>>
>>138311417
First, in case you are truly ill/physically deformed/psychologically imbalanced, I am truly sorry.

Next,
Here's the whole "jews are evil" meme deconstructed - the truth and the lies of it. I will try to stick to the science and not get to the metaphysical truth behind it.

Fact #1:
we have a significantly higher incidence of ASPDs. I cannot source this at the moment, but no fucking way I am googling that. Very unfortunate - but still an absolute fucking minority.(5-10% ASPD range)

Now, this is not going where you think it is going.

Facts #2,#3:
#2:Oxytocin increases in-group preference
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.full

#3Oxytocin increases trust
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15931222

do you see where I am going with this?
the reverse of love is not hate, as much as it is a complete disconnect

Current published research is gets pretty sparse on the oxytocin and different human populations.
with that said, it is quite obvious that jews are more cohesive as a group.

The reasons don't have to be genetic, or even generally biological..Minority groups self-select to stay within their social network for the multiple benefits it brings.

My claim #4 (cannot call it a fact, since i don't have any proof) is that jews are generally pretty oxytocin high

Fact #5 - Ashkenazi jews are, on average, pretty damn smart. again, google it with measured IQ tests and the whole thing.

Fact #6:
Smart people are not any better in recognizing their own bias
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=west%20stanovich%20meserve

So we have a relatively high amount of genuinely evil people. like 5-10% are ASPD spectrum, and at least some of them are full-blown psychops(1), and are smart (5), surrounded by people with who tend to be protective of their kin and trust them.(2,3,4), prefer them to their surroundings (2), and have no way to understand that they are not logical about it, no matter how "smart" they are (6).

To be continued..
>>
>>138314953
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVciOLOcdgY
>>
>>138314367
Jews created the Illuminati. Jews co-opted freemasonry. Jews control the global financial system. Jews infiltrated the Catholic church and now are the jesuits. I could go on and on. If those things don't constitute a conspiracy, you are beyond educating.
>>
>>138300001
evolution, they self-selected based on their lawyer abilities, they're basically a lawyer race, that's why they have no morals and would use any means to reach their goals
>>
>>138314426
I'm adding it to the English lexicon today.
>>
>>138301677
They want to control the world. They're about halfway there now.
>>
>>138314739
What is /pol/'s true endgame? A white ethnostate? I watched the Vice interview and that guy Cantwell preached a white ethnostate. Do you guys think he shitposts here?
>>
File: MagicalCrematoriums.png (873KB, 851x1132px) Image search: [Google]
MagicalCrematoriums.png
873KB, 851x1132px
>>138313905
>I'm aware of how taxonomies are formed.
Your posts indicate otherwise.

>The point is that the genetic difference between different human races is not even large enough to qualify as a subspecies difference

That's a Jewish construct.
Just like races and species are a social construct.

Just as I thought, you ARE a race denier.
>That's a lie, goyim.
>Gibs me a million goy bucks
>so I can give 50,000 to dem poor stupid niggers in Africa
>We're obviously all da same!!
>Except niggers need gibs
>That you should definitely gib to me to gib to them!!

I smell a kike.
>>
File: 1501962421531.jpg (117KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501962421531.jpg
117KB, 720x540px
>>138314864
It's. Not. A. Fucking. Conspiracy. If. There. Are. Facts. To. Back. It.

What the fuck is wrong with you guy? It's right in front of your face. I could grab you by the back of your tiny skull and force you to watch a rabbi bite a baby's foreskin off, and you'll justify the degeneracy by saying "muh cultcha". What do YOU stand for?
>>
Once again. Like Hyenas, Jews are a biological ecotype that evolved to have masculinized females and feminized males.

They therefore work like a matriarchy, and because women are less productive, they move to places where there is a patriarchy, where they are able to extract more resources.

Their linguistic IQ and mathematical ability enables them to make trade.

So biology-> behavior ->economics ->even stronger selection for those traits.

Nazis are the reverse, male nazis want more masculinity, and want females to be super feminine.

So Nazis and Jews don't get along so well.

Jews also don't get along with fully masculinized populations, like arabs and iranians.

They get along with female heavy populations, like feminists. Or with feminine populations, like gay males.

So to the typical masculine white or Arab men, they seem degenerate.

It's all downstream of biology.

Which is downstream of resources.

They are a bioparasite, with of course some cultural influence that helps. Many races evolved cultures that help their biology thrive, Jews are no different.
>>
>>138315040
Tldr they are high iq arabs. Smart murderous psychos

GOODBYE JEWS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVciOLOcdgY
>>
File: IMG_20170812_195513.jpg (26KB, 619x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_195513.jpg
26KB, 619x389px
>>138315097
Awesome. I'll be the first to endorse it.

>captcha: public preschool
>>
>>138314693
Fiat allows the people in charge of the debt based money system to allocate as much money as they want to themselves, and as much as they want to nations -- thereby virtually controlling those nations. Plus a myriad of other issues.

"Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not which puppet sits upon the throne of England" - Mayer Amschel Rothschild.
>>
>>138315061
>Jews infiltrated the Catholic church and now are the jesuits.
When did this happen and what does this mean for those who believe in Catholic theology?
>>
>>138315134
Our endgame is to not be genocided

If that requires a white ethnostate, cool.

If the jews want to take that state away, then it requires more.

Choose carefully, kike.
>>
>>138314856
They don't want challengers or threats. They want a compliant, docile slave race to work for them for eternity.
>>
>>138314868
That brings up nothing. And if anything, it seems like genetic variation in humans is less than other species. For instance this worm has 150 times more variation than humans. http://blog.pnas.org/2013/06/the-most-genetically-diverse-animal/
>>
>>138315300
I'm not a kike. Next time, choose an American flag to make me believe you.
>>
File: 1503024428065.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503024428065.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
>>138302085
Because there are no Jews actively sowing the seeds of dissent in our media, foreign policy, legal system, lives... Okay fucker, you're officially the enemy.
>>
File: KikeBait.jpg (95KB, 421x745px) Image search: [Google]
KikeBait.jpg
95KB, 421x745px
>>138314864
28 posts defending Jews for more than 2 hours

>I'm not even defending jews goyim!

I smell a fucking filthy kike.
>>
>>138303682
Start calling out your own monsters. The problem with kike culture is its complete lack of self-reflection.
>>
>>138315040
Nice work sir.

Check my posts.
>>
>>138315137
Point to some scientific reference you dumb burger. But let me guess, science is a Jewish conspiracy too
>>
>>138315401
You thorpughly lack an understanding of molecular genetics. Doversity isbnot measured by total genes, bacteria have more total genes and yet none of the dofference is functional.

Dicersity is about selection pressure and the vector of selection for codong genes that make measurable d8fferences that can be selexted upon

The xe ratio is a measure of the total number of genes under selection and their general vector, and humans are one of the highest on the planet

GOODBYE. JEWS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVciOLOcdgY
>>
>>138300001
Read "The Culture of Critique." It lays it all out. Basically diaspora peoples seek to weaken the majority race/nationality where they emigrate to and gain power by controlling credit and the legal profession and influencing popular culture though education, fine arts to pornography--which is part of weakening the majority as well. This is to shield them from persecution by the native majorities. The Jews, the ultimate diaspora people, have spent 25 centuries honing these skills and breeding with them in mind. This is why the narrative against them is always the same--they are busy manipulating their host cultures until those cultures eventually realize it and seek to rid themselves of it. When the Jews finally got their own state again, they quickly abandoned their diaspora "values" of pluralism, population control, and legalistic quibbling regarding justice. They are behind the total victory of cultural marxism in the US higher education system, they control the mass corporate media and they were behind the Immigration Act of 1965 and the the ongoing "rights" movements of the last fifty years. Their basic survival skills are a cancer for the host societies in which they take root. The US is uniquely vulnerable to their destructive presence having no state church and little cultural identity to resist the dismantling of it's republic, which is based on Anglo Saxon principles of natural law that base governance on universal individual rights and liberties. They have worked here to balkanize the citizenry, and make US women see how burdensome heteronormative motherhood is. They are winning bigly. And for all the Nazi Larping this month, which they love to exploit, they are in fact very much poised to hollow out this republic completely leaving a continental sized Detroit in their wake. But other than that they're pretty great.
>>
>>138315473
No I'm not. I'm opposing retarded conspiracy theories. That's not the same as defending jews.
>>
>>138315284
It started with Ignatious Loyola in the early 1500s. Look into him and you'll just have to follow the bread crumbs. Or just read a book about jesuits being crypto-jews, who are simply jews who pretend to be otherwise - muslim, catholic, etc. Also, look into how the khazars 'became' (pretended to become) the jews of today/the jews of Israel. The khazars stole their history and have been playing the poor little me card ever since.
>>
>>138315655
There is literally no reference for xe ratio
>>
File: open-borders-.jpg (108KB, 630x356px) Image search: [Google]
open-borders-.jpg
108KB, 630x356px
>>138315040
>The reasons don't have to be genetic, or even generally biological

We have another race denier here.
>nuh uh!! race dun be a social construct!!
Yeah, asshole.
"Species" is a social construct, too.
In fact, all of science is a (((social construct))).
If humans didn't exist, you think fucking hummingbirds and wasps would have invented taxonomy?

LANGUAGE is a social construct.
And, much like the people who created it, it's not perfect, and never will be.
>You dun be raciss an sheeit!

How can I possibly be raciss, when races are ONLY a social construct?
>>
>>138315665
Solid information right here.
>>
File: 1499648761010.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499648761010.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>138315568
Whatever paper you are siting, has little to no relevance here. We are talking about why Jews are viewed as evil. Shebatite C shit. If you want to deconstruct human responses to increased oxytocin levels, I think there is a puppy huggers thread in /b/.
>>
>>138315679
No conspiracy is needed.

it's a biological strategy.

You don't need to consciously do all things you do. Evolution just makes you do some of them.
>>
Satan and demonic forces are on their side.
>>
>>138306457
This is evil in and of itself. Kikes destroying entire people's so they can feel safe, and continue exploiting others. If they want to feel safe they can go to Israel and fuck off out of our countries.
>>
File: 1502549910671.png (457KB, 976x379px) Image search: [Google]
1502549910671.png
457KB, 976x379px
Well, I guess this brings the debate to a close. The Jews are a very contemptible race. It is my discomfort to live in a time where they are so powerful. Hopefully, that problem will right itself... Sooner, rather than later.

Good night all.
>>
File: 1490676611565.png (167KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
1490676611565.png
167KB, 1000x690px
>>138315589
>Point to some social construct you dumb burger

Poor JIDF, forgot to change your VPN again?
You're still posting under an American flag.

'Science' is a social construct.
The same as race and gender.

Taxonomy is a human system of labeling things in our immediate environment.

You act like it was carved in tablets of stone handed to a kike priest on a desert mountain by burning foliage.
And, you act like that burning foliage was a manifestation of your kike god that only infidels could possibly question.

Meanwhile, your kike cousins are busy carving golden calves in Hollywood.
>THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!

Not by a longshot, you cunt.
Science is a process, not a belief.
Anyone who claims otherwise is trying to sell you something.
>>
>>138314693
Apps don't really impress me, the underlying tech has been improved but we're still burning coal and oil is what I meant. Solar isn't an option, batteries can't do it either.

The nazi flag poster summed up fiat nicely, ask your professors about that.
>>
>>138316037
"The Culture of Critique" argument--which the jews hate above all because it removes the nutty mythology about them that is used to explain to simple folk in the past why Jews are a threat. And bases the explanation of the Jewish threat in common sense, biological terms--basically a sound darwinian argument--that reveals what they are up to in their host societies around the world. The author of "The Culture of Critique" basically had his otherwise ho hum academic career destroyed over the book.
>>
>>138316572
Science is definitely a process, but it is absolutely not a social construct. And I'm not saying taxonomies are set in stone. I'm just saying if you're gonna point to references, point to verifiable sources.
>>
>>138315589
Look no farther than Darwin. Your unconscious racial survival strategies are designed to weaken your host nation's peoples. That's why they always wake up and throw you out.
>>
File: (((feminists))).jpg (464KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
(((feminists))).jpg
464KB, 1600x2812px
>>138315665
>Their basic survival skills are a cancer for the host societies in which they take root

Goddamn.
Preach, Anon.
Jews are a fucking human parasite, and they feed on lies and disinformation.
>>
>>138315679
No, you're defending your right to loudly shout "I don't know the truth, but your version is 100% wrong based on my gut instinct"

You're the absolute apex of a university student, you need to communicate and not just throw words around. Pick a point and hold it, 4c isn't irl in a classroom.

You can't avoid people's evidence with semantics here, you have to refute it based on evidence.

You newfags never read the sticky, read the stinky.
>>
>>138316682
>I don't like app so I will ignore all the economic benefit they have generated.

ok
>>
>>138317044
Too bad we can't publicly criticize them or do anything to stop them. Sucks.
>>
>>138317199
>Too bad we can't publicly criticize them or do anything to stop them. Sucks.

if you nazi larps focused on white guilt and privilege then maybe you could have saved our race but nope you had to bring in this jewish conspiracy and alienate anyone with half a brain. I'll be able to die in peace knowing you fucks were just as responsible as the liberals for making whites a minority.
>>
>>138317423
If you knew anything about judaism, you would know that its primary lesson is jews first, jews stick together, non-jews are there to be used. But you don't know these things, because you haven't fucking researched judaism and think we're all just blind racists who hate jews simply because they're jews. No. We hate them because they work to destroy all non-jews when the rest of us just want to live in peace and have national sovereignty.
>>
>>138317695
I think you guys are low IQ fucks that see a conspiracy theory that doesn't exist cuz muh connections just like the fucking SJWs that view a conspiracy because males are everywhere in society.
>>
>>138301662
LOL. Jesus christ, we really have no chance against them with nuts spreading this kind of insane crap. Oy vey...
>>
>>138317180
We're speaking different languages. In the Keynesian sense it does, in the economic benefits don't work.

Über for example is bad for every national economy, it's cheaper than domestic raxi services, requires less support staff and ignores compliance infrastructure like taxi regulators.

All of these people need money and jobs, in order for the GDP to benefit. By streamlining that and off shoring it to an American company, every country is running a Keynesian disadvantage. Less GDP activity has occurred.

See, I think that is a shit poor model, Keynesian economics is intellectually lazy and realistically dangerous. Your argument won't work because it's hinging on Fiat/Keynesian being a functional system.

If it was functional we wouldn't have had qe 1 - 4, would we?

Google helicopter money Ben bernake.

Because of your philosophical angle on economics is fixed to the mainstream version only, it's impossible to talk economics with you.

Make sense? Buy btc
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.