[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>freed slaves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: lincoln.jpg (22KB, 300x363px)
lincoln.jpg
22KB, 300x363px
>freed slaves
>>
>>138299723
the most liberal country in the world, per capita.

but you all still get riled up by media companies and spin doctor think tanks to hate each other for shit that no one has any right to fucking care about.

America is in dire straights because of one thing...

americans.

Hold hands fighting or hold hands starving...your country treats you all like niggers.
>>
>>138299723
>Preserves the union.
>>
>>138299723
>didn't want to.
>>
>>138300233
OP, here

Yeah, you're right. it was mainly used as leverage to cut off any external support to the confederacy due to their crop yields to European countries, and to greater strengthen the Union itself.

It would still be funny if he knew though.
>>
File: Democrats7.jpg (305KB, 1040x1442px)
Democrats7.jpg
305KB, 1040x1442px
WTF I love Democrats now!!!
>>
>>138301247
get the fuck off of my thread you smelly piece of shit.
>>
File: Democrats4.jpg (844KB, 2750x2125px)
Democrats4.jpg
844KB, 2750x2125px
>>138301905
>>
>>138300233
>wanted to ship them all to south america
>>
File: 1502339395261.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502339395261.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
Imprisoned dissent. Well, those that survived the naval bombardment and union troop musket volleys.
>>
File: mississippislave.jpg (55KB, 683x172px) Image search: [Google]
mississippislave.jpg
55KB, 683x172px
>I could have had slaves all this time
fugg
>>
File: 1502369563908.jpg (129KB, 483x393px) Image search: [Google]
1502369563908.jpg
129KB, 483x393px
>>138299723
>A just government exists at the consent of the governed (decl of ind)

>The United States is a voluntary association (volunteered signature to Constitution)

>The South decided democratically to separate.(permission revoked in a just way).

Lincoln ignored all that and instead of arguing against that iron clad logic, he faked an attack on a base he wouldn't leave inside Southern territory. Cassus Belli
>>
File: american eagle.gif (997KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
american eagle.gif
997KB, 500x277px
>>138299723
I think you mean preserve the union, and yes he wanted to personally free the slaves, but his main goal was the Unity of the United states.

He said "I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was..."
"If I could save the union without freeing a single slave I would do it.....
and if I could save the union by freeing all slaves I would do it too."
"What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views."

"I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free."
>>
>>138299723
He wouldn't have if the South didn't sperg out over him getting elected...
>>
>>138299723
>Gets assassinated before he can send them back to Africa.

Worst timeline
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.