[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A seemingly forgotten hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Edgar-Steele.jpg (65KB, 569x682px) Image search: [Google]
Edgar-Steele.jpg
65KB, 569x682px
I have already tried this a few times here but i will try again. Edgar J Steele was one of the people who red pilled me originally, a warrior for the cause who was killed by the state for his dissidence. I never see him mentioned here or anywhere else these days, he has several videos on youtube still, and he made a series of 'nickel rants' addressing important issues as well as writing a book in defense of racism. He was a lawyer and so was good at dishing out red pills, his 'holy holocaust' speech on youtube is one of the most convincing holocaust red pills and it is only 25 minutes or so long. Check him out if he is new to you, also would like to know what pol thinks about his arrest and subsequent death in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWmoFGyz7P0
>>
>>138297611
He was a conspiratard loon. You get those types on the fringes of the far right.
>>
>>138297611

Loved him in They Live
>>
>>138298647
how was he a loon? Why did they arrest him in an obvious fed setup? Yeah he rattled on about the federal reserve too much for my liking, but his rants on jews, blacks and mexicans are probably the best that there are Have u heard his meskins speech?
>>
>>138299299
There were others that were far more influential and important than he was, why didn't they get set up? And why would they set him up with something as ridiculous as trying to murder his own wife? Sure they threw to book at him because he was politically incorrect but I am quite sure he was the only person to blame for the whole situation.
>>
>>138300172
well u know nothing about the situation. He was clearly innocent, the tapes were the only evidence and yet he was not allowed to get audio experts to give their opinion on whether the tapes has been spliced together, which they had been. Who the fuck puts a car bomb on their wife's vehicle as she drives their children around?
>>
>>138300721
>Who the fuck puts a car bomb on their wife's vehicle as she drives their children around?
A nutcase like him.

Do you honestly think the FBI sits around all day splicing together audio recordings to frame up a right wing lawyer on a bogus attempted murder charge? What threat did he pose to the system that they would need to do that? And how would they get away with such an obvious set up? The simplest explanation is the best. He lost his grip on reality and did it.
>>
>>138298754

Underrated comment
>>
>>138301897
Yeah, i think the most simple explanation is that you're a shill. Edgar was a hero for our cause, he made very powerful enemies when he defended aryan nations and he paid the price. And yes i think the FBI sits around all day splicing together whatever their masters tell them to. So what you are saying now is that hunter and turner diaries are nonsense and that the FBI are good goys on our side. You need to be gassed
>>
>>138300172
the jury of eleven women and one man found Steele guilty on all four counts

a jury of his peers
>>
>>138303139
So why was he not allowed to have the expert testimony heard in court? Why does his wife believe he was innocent?
>>
>>138297611
he didn't die, he just returned to his ancient sarcophagus
>>
>>138303139
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/the-murderers-of-edgar-steele/

http://edgarsteele.blogspot.com.au/
>>
>>138304060
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKZdzrk4PA
>>
>>138302736
The FBI exists to hold your artificial nation together, anything that threatens that will be a target, They are no specifically against the white race.

Hunter and Turner Diaries are larpy and cringy fantasies. It is also obvious that Pierce wrote them in the hope that they would inspire lone wolf/copy cat attacks. He claims it was just a work of fiction but he actually wanted people to use them as a guide which is disingenuous and cowardly on his part.
>>
I learned a lot from his online material. His position, though tragic, is helpful for transitioning from mere conspiracy theory to a functional ethnic consciousness. RIP.
>>
>>138304420
Yeah, the FBi really cracking down on communists in the media, the antifa, blm or the federal reserve. Now u attack pierce, you are the most kike shill on all the internet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.