[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thermonuclear World War 3 is imminent. We can send one person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Alter the Present and Future.png (689KB, 854x441px) Image search: [Google]
Alter the Present and Future.png
689KB, 854x441px
Thermonuclear World War 3 is imminent. We can send one person back in time with a gun. Which one of these cunts do you kill before they can formulate their political ideologies. Which death gives us the best present and future peace.
>>
>>138293923
My mom.
>>
>>138293923
Imagine all inner cities being nuked and crime being virtually eliminated over night
>>
>>138293923
Marx, easily
>>
Easily Hitler. The nazis have been an absolute stain on humanity.
>>
>>138294097
Chelsea?
>>
>>138293923
whichever preserves the existence of elspeth in present timeline
>>
>>138294097
lol.
>>
>>138293923
Adam
>>
Obviously (((karl Marx)))
>>
>>138294490
did you miss the part in history about what stalin did? how about mao?

Add up the total executions and people who starved under a communist regime.

Hitler's doings wouldn't even stand up to those numbers even if going by the "official" holocaust count.

But personally, I would kill both.
>>
communism has already defeated itself, people who think there is a threat of communist upheaval in america are ignorant of the sociopolitical situation here.

now getting rid of the stupid asshole who botched a genocide attempt and got the jews hellbent on exterminating the white race, the dumb fuck who made nationalism a fringe stance, fuck that guy I'd shoot him in a second.
>>
>>138293923
Albert Pike
>>
>>138294097
fpbp
>>
File: muahahaha.jpg (117KB, 634x694px) Image search: [Google]
muahahaha.jpg
117KB, 634x694px
>>138293923
This motherfucker here.

Pic related "this motherfucker"
>>
Marx.

No Marx, no Hitler either as fascism arose in response to Marxist bullshit.
>>
Obviously fucking Marx
>>
It truly doesn't matter, if you put one through marx's head before he could write the manifesto, some other (((social philosopher))) would have filled his place. Maybe not exactly, but it would have happened. You would have to travel back and destroy the Frankfurt school at its roots
>>
File: DHkCWF4WsAQeFIg.jpg (164KB, 1199x783px) Image search: [Google]
DHkCWF4WsAQeFIg.jpg
164KB, 1199x783px
>>138294940
GOOD GOY
>>
>>138295577
whats your beef with michelle obama?
>>
>>138294913
Tbh Chink subhumans and russian degenerates dying isnt that bad of an idea
>>
>>138293923

What's the point in going back in time? They're both already dead. If they didn't create their movements, eventually some other guy would have come out of the woodwork and done the same thing.
>>
King Solomon
>>
>>138295759
Perfect response. Thread can now be closed.

>>138295577
This was a clever honorable mention. The common ancestor of all niggers after they branched off from humans in the evolutionary tree. (the model is silly though because they gave him very human looking eyes.)
>>
>>138295577
>>138295577
A alternative interpretation is that this shmuck represents the common ancestor of us all. In which case, this is the best answer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.