[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the Georgia Guidstones have any significance or relevance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
Do the Georgia Guidstones have any significance or relevance or are they complete bullshit?
>>
GAfag, I visited them a while back

The whole story behind it's funding sounded sketchy as fuck. Also I think it got agreed that the shit being said on the stones is that they describe basic concepts needed to rebuild a destroyed civilization.

Weird shit, but not as Airport-in-Denver weird
>>
It's literally nothing.
An insane millionaire commissioned to build them on his private property.

It would be no more significant if they were constructed by Jim Jones, Ted Kaczynski, or Charles Manson. Created by a nutjob with a tiny cult following.
>>
>>138293287
If you look deeply into the entire story, it's a lot less interesting than you'd think. Somewhere there is a documentary that tries to emphasize the spooky aspects but meh. It was built in the 1980s and you can visit the stone company that did the building. The buyer is hidden behind multiple she'll corps.
>>
>>138293287
If they were immaterial they would have just materialised out of thin air. Somebody fucking paid for them and chose to make them in the way they made it. Retarded shill
>>
>>138293287
>carve some hippie drivel into stone
>almost like magic it's deep and meaningful or some shit instead of homeless schizo ranting on a corner tier.
>>
>>138293287
>Do the Georgia Guidstones have any significance or relevance or are they complete bullshit?

just wondering why antifa goons aren't interested in tearing them down
>>
>>138294417
>The buyer is hidden behind multiple she'll corps.
yeah Ted Turner hid himself so good
>>
>>138293287
It's actually a pretty shit guide desu senpai
>>
>>138293287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

its a cypher. they may have accessed this particle
>>
>>138296503
>Convince antifa the guidestones are pro nazi
>They tear them down
>Unearth the time capsule
>Inside the time capsule is a note of congratulations on the subjugation of the human race bearing the rothschild seal
>>
File: all there is.jpg (265KB, 1261x934px) Image search: [Google]
all there is.jpg
265KB, 1261x934px
Commissioned by R.C. Christian
>RosiCrucian Christian

I can speculate it was never fully completed thoughto be mathematically geometrically correct, there should be an outer ring along with concentric pillars that apparently was never added for reasons unknown.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.