[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Soros die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 300x284px
>Sees himself as a "messiah"
>Manipulated currency is malaysia
>declared an "economic criminal" in Thailand
>broke the Bank of England
>ended up earning 1 billion from that
>caused asian financial crisis for personal gains
>was a jew himself
>helped nazis find jews
>described as one of the best experiences in his life
>founded the Open Society Foundation
>this group funds tens of millions to leftwing groups
>funded Planned parenthood
>funded BLM
>funded hillary and democrats
>kickstarted Obama's career
>spent tens of millions to take down bush
>funds ACORN and helps gang members in court
>believes that America needs to be weakened
>caused European refugee crisis
>funded eastern European revolutions
>funded Ukraine crisis
>likes instability so he can great a one world government
>banned in russia, hated by Israel, and hungary closed his university

I have been waiting for years now. When will Satan Soros die? He is and will always be the worst human ever known to mankind.
>>
>>138293217
soros isnt even the one doing anything. he literally got his start with a firm that was funded directly by the rothschilds that magically had 50% return on investment for 10 years straight from insider trading. you can find the rothschilds all over his finances and jobs and then they disappear when hes established. he cant spend the money he has on all this shit with antifa and blm and open borders society and other shit hes directly involved with without it depleting, yet it never does. he doesnt make enough to sustain the output. he basically acts as the public face of all things rothschilds and bankers and bilderberg group. they give him orders and money and he takes the heat. its the same as jp morgan being 70% owned by rothschilds and not revealed until he died.
>>
>>138293217
Sadly he has his son/(s?) to carry his work. and soros is only known for what he does. There are prolly many people like him in shadows of which we never heard of
>>
It's not just him. He has two Hellspawn boys that lick the pee off the ground where their senile demon master father toddles.
>>
>>138293796
Why can't anyone do something about this? He is hated by asia, eastern Europe, Russia, and American conservatives. Many know about the chaos this devil causes. Will he ever be taken out? Send in Seal Team 6
>>
>>138293724
Wait, how many fuckin sons does satanic soros have?
>>
>>138293217
Funds Antifa too.
>>
>>138293217
Soros is the right wingers favorite boogeyman. You fucking kooks are HILARIOUS.
>>
>>138294719
>The rights favorite boogeyman is soros!
This is barely just about right wingers fucktard. Russia, eastern europe, Malaysia, and Thailand hates his guts bc he truly is an awful and satanic person. Are u gonna just accuse those countries of being right wing? Or actually look up what he actually did to them? Fuck off shill.
>>
>>138295667
this
>>
>hated by israel

aaaand that' where I'm lost
>>
>>138293217
right now
>>
>>138296774
If that actually happens, then the world would be so much better. I think the lefties will stop tearing down statues once they don't get their paychecks from papa soros
>>
>>138293217
>funded BLM
>funded eastern European revolutions
>funded Ukraine crisis
How did you learn this?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>138293217
HaHa

Never
>>
File: 15701136533.jpg (407KB, 769x1250px) Image search: [Google]
15701136533.jpg
407KB, 769x1250px
He's propped up by satan himself.

The only way to defeat him is by sincerely appealing to God.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.