[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start being a prepper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 50

File: 321.jpg (1MB, 2373x1479px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
1MB, 2373x1479px
Reminder when shit hits the fan paper losses all value so deposit Gold bars and put them hidden behind wall or somewhere save, as gold will always have value. Also for yourself you should start lifting (or find manual labour job like storage) for gainz, start trainining a bit for a fight (MMA preferable), learn how to use Knife, survive outdoors and have a gun. (Try out Arma or PUBG or some zombie survival game).
Make your bunker somewhere isolated and here is list of things you should get
- Water Cleaner
- Gas mask
- Inflatable boat
- Fire extinguisher
- HONEY (This one is important you will need food, and Honey never rots it can last forever)
- Spray or marker
- Calendar
- Local map or map in General
- Hammer, Nails and working stuff
- First aid
- lighter or matches
- A shovel
If anyone wants to add something add
>>
File: 3211.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
3211.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>138293080
Also you need to drive off road vehicles. Because they are most useful. Like the name they are good in off roads and can carry much shit and you survive better if you get hit.
>>
>>138293080
OP He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
>>
>>138293080
Most people on this board are going to be best served getting a Glock with some extended mags or a cheap AR15 and just robbing people. Make sure your point man has some armor. Clear the fatal funnels. Violence of action is key.
>>
>>138294869
I hate it when I hear people talk like this, and I hear it all the time. What am I supposed to think about people who plan to rob those who prepared, basically leaving them to die?
>>
File: vargo.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
vargo.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Being a prepper doesn't work retards.

If you want to survive tough times you have to make connections, be part of a community. Otherwise regardless of how impenetrable your fortress is, all people have to do to get in is wait for you to sleep and take all the shit you hoarded for them.
>>
>>138295213
You might be able to stay under the radar tho, or just bug out.
>>
>>138293080
dude when shit hits the fan people will kill you over FOOD, not fucking gold bars
>>
>>138295282
You aren't the only one with that idea.

At the moment, there is undoubtedly batshit insane people in your nearest rural area as it is. Murders happen in national parks all the time, for example.

Social connections -- proper ones, are your best asset. As is knowledge. You can easily convince retarded gangs you can be a skillful asset if you could plausibly be a doctor or whatever.

Bad social connections will get you killed faster than ANYTHING. You have to be quite picky really. The military(the ones who have seen combat in almost any sense) are a good example of this.
>>
>>138294869
>>138295145

Those who you are able to rob will have nothing worth robbing, and those who have something worth robbing will kill you 1/4 mile out.
>>
>>138295145
Who cares what you think part of preparing is being prepared to deal with robbers because if that wasn't people's plan in the first place it sure as shit is after whatever happens happens.
>>
>>138293080
I'm imagining the horrifying shits you would have after having nothing to eat but honey for two days. I think I'd prefer to die in whatever shit kills off most of the normal fucks than slowly die of eating nothing but honey.
>>
>>138295897
I'm talking about people here and now who say that their plan is to get a gun and rob ppl if SHTF. Honestly, makes me wish that these people's time on planet earth would run out sooner rather than later. These are ppl I know in real life.
>>
>>138295457
Gold bars are useful because in case of not so big crisis your 100 000 Dollars (Or whatever currency for your country) in bank account will be worthless, so you can use gold bars to exchange them for a worthy currency at the time. Since gold has been worth thro all of history. Also nothing is stopping you from having as much Gold and food as possible saved up
>>
If ur low on cash, find a prepper and offer services.

i have 6 extra rifles past what will be in my families hands that i am letting friends that dont have much use to help with security. we will do shifts for as long as it takes. i just went to cabelas' in the bargain cave and bought two Kelty hiking packs for less than half off for people that want to help out. I also am in contact with neighbors, and we have all gotten on the same page as far as how we would like for things to go in our area and how we can maximize the defense of our area.
>>
>>138296078
Starvation, especially rationing, isn't actually all that bad.

>>138296137
They're either retards or just skurred.

These are bad social connections, anon.
>>
>>138295145
Recognizing that humans are dangerous lunatic apes is pretty much the cornerstone of prepping. It's widely accepted that people will start killing each other within hours of a missed meal. Just accept it and move on. People who lurk meme boards all day probably don't have any real skill sets so in the short term murdering old people for a few cans of franks and beans is perfectly logical.

Shit's going to get wild before small city states can be established. Having an inflatable raft and a fire extinguisher isn't going to change that.
>>
>>138295213
Agreed. Ive been to a lot of places where shit has already hit the fan. Heres how most /k/ tier preppers will die.
>would be prepper ventures forth into the world to get something trivial
>people see him, alone, well fed, clad in his snazziest "operatortech" ballistic vest, $3,500 HK AR-15, oakley SEAL TEAM 6 brand sunglasses, and $450 delta force endorsed combat boots
>"huh.... THAT guy doesnt have scurvy..... and hes got some nice stuff too."
>so lets get 45 or 50 people together and bumrush his hidey hole at 3 am in the morning.
>I mean yeah, 4 or 5 of us who were already starving to death died to take him down but now we got 600 pounds of dried goods and 8 assault rifles, plus his boots were just my size!

I prep. But im not an idiot. If a buncha people wanted to take my stuff they could. I was an infantryman in the US Marines, ive seen combat. I know too well how fucked a single dude with no unit, logistics and supply chain, and no medivac is.

My strategy is to:
A) lay low
B) im networked pretty good with my neighbors
C) I got a cache stashed about a mile in the woods behind my house to retreat to
D) will be avoiding firefights, arguements, and displaying any sign that im not just as fucked as everyone else.

Survival doesnt = shooting waves of mad max style savages who convieniently funnel themselves into easy lines of fire in predictable waves. Its mostly just eating stuff you dont like, and being an odd combination of bored, terrified, paranoid, tired and hungry 24/7.
>>
>>138293080
Doing all of this so I can be prepared to save elspeth gf when shit hits the fan!
>>
>>138296078
Not only Honey all food. Honey was just remeinder that your food spoils so try to save up as much food as possible and have honey or something that can last you for long time.
>>
>>138296289
Maybe not, but the honey shits certainly will be.
>>
File: 3211.jpg (33KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
3211.jpg
33KB, 540x405px
>>138293225
Fuck, fixed version of image. Don't know how i fialed
>>
>>138296228
and who the fuck needs gold bars when theres genocides going on around them?
>>
File: 11453155315.png (1MB, 720x1193px) Image search: [Google]
11453155315.png
1MB, 720x1193px
>>138293080
I agree people should be more prepared for emergencies. I recently practiced my shooting for the first time and I have some spare food and water.
>>
File: 026.gif (822KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
026.gif
822KB, 350x246px
>>138296432
>his boots were just my size
>>
>>138296362
Having a community/group that you prepped with and a few rifles would.
>>
>>138296228
Fuck bars. You know how heavy those are?

If you are gonna buy gold do it in 1 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 1/8th ounce, and 1 gram sizes.

If you try to drag out a fuckin huge gold bar to buy a crate of beans 8 weeks after the financial collapse youre basically garunteed to be robbed. And good luck getting change because congrats, the crate of beans now costs $100,000 worth of gold.
>>
File: Antifa_Against_Cops.jpg (75KB, 642x447px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_Against_Cops.jpg
75KB, 642x447px
>>138293080
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
File: Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg (90KB, 612x718px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg
90KB, 612x718px
>>138295213
Being a prepper doesn't mean you're alone. And you're right, having a group of 15-20 is ideal. But, if you are by yourself, prepping is better then no prepping.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
>>138293080
>Try out Arma or PUBG or some zombie survival game
yeah, these games teach real survival skills /s
>>
>>138296289
>These are bad social connections, anon.
I don't keep these ppl in my life, I've just encountered them and the topic has come up. I think >>138296362 has the right idea, the government barely keeps the lid on the psychotic shitbags.
>>
>>138296666
Youre laughing now. I actually seen a haji in ramadi last summer pull boots off a corpse and literally say just that.
>>
File: 1503016779015.jpg (787KB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1503016779015.jpg
787KB, 1504x2964px
Just made a trip to bulk store and got some supplies. Nice tip about the lighters. If there's no power, fire is life.
>>
>>138293080
I have every single one (and more) of those things with me at all times. Plus full off grid support, and generator.
>>
File: 1499423744465.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499423744465.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>138296666
>>138296666
checked.

when shit goes down, I think it will be a steady increase in crime, it won't be people shooting you on sight, it will be like "I'm not going to the mall today to buy food because I'm not risking a 50/50 chance of getting mugged on the outskirts"

like 70% of people will still be watching the news waiting for it all to blow over like a fucking snow day, gubmint probably has some kind of emergency currency system

you have no idea how bluepilled some people are, and its not just going to be an overnight zombie apocalypse.

i think the "happening" is when you no longer feel like taking the risk to go out and enjoy your life because crime rate is too fucking high, severely doubt its going to be worth sitting on your roof with a sniper rifle and tac gear waiting to pop someone who comes within 10ft of your porch
>>
>>138296666
Quads of insight brother.

It must be like a video game where you kill someone and then loot his corpse for items.
>>
>>138293080
Where the hell can you make a bunker that nobody would ever find? You plan on never using fire since people can see smoke for miles?

I'm going to be homeless soon, looking for real ideas of where to go and what to bring. The woods are the first place everyone is going to go, so they can't be safe. There is no such thing as "remote" in north america unless you go to the sludge fens above canada.
>>
>a pellet gun (a nice one that shoots consistently and has silencer -$100-200 range), and lots of pellets.
can take down small birds and animals almost silently, doesnt waste .22 ammo

>alcohol, all types. i have a bunch of bottles of cheap rum, tequilla, whiskey, vodka, gin
we went for alcohol for the trade value. tobacco would have been nice, but we dont smoke. if nothing ever happens we can drink the alcohol.

>portable solar chargers and rechargeable batteries.
i have the big blue 28watt solar chargers (best value/watt) with the goal zero guide 10 battery banks (a battery pack of 4 AA batteries that can be used to power cell phone, tablet, or you can take batteries out and use in flashlights, 2-way radios, etc. we also bought extra AAA batteries and the little inserts to charge them in the same unit)

>communications
2 way radios, CB radios in the car, ect.
>>
>>138296904
They do. If you act like an idiot in pubg or arma you'll get killed pretty quick. The same skills for staying hidden and flanking apply irl.
>>
>>138295145
The people with no preps also think they can raid walmart for food after a disaster. Honestly people like that are going to starve pretty quick.
>>
>>138297373
How much does a year of food cost and weigh? MRE's can't be cheap, what else lasts as long besides canned beans?
>>
>>138296707
Yeah I totally agree. It's going to take 18-30 people to set up a little patrol base where you can start to do things that aren't just pulling security and patrolling the immediate area for supplies. Even then a desperate group of 3-5 individuals could take enough of you out that you have to immediately turn into nomads again.

People vastly underestimate just how much cooperation is necessary to form an orderly society. Those of us who've been on small COPs in Iraq/Afghanistan have some idea but even we had food/water/ammo/fuel dropped in. Even with all that support it was fucking miserable.
>>
File: 1503188141222s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503188141222s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>138296724
its soft right? just chip some off
>>
>>138297373
Scary stuff, especially with the state of modern society. Maybe a close-knit community in Japan would last, but the cities here would eat themselves alive. Just compare Hurricane Katrina to the tsunami in 2011.
>>
File: b60.png (867KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
867KB, 950x608px
>>138295282
>bug out
>>
File: Rhino-GX.jpg (86KB, 540x336px) Image search: [Google]
Rhino-GX.jpg
86KB, 540x336px
>>138297658
wy u no like?
>>
>>138294869
Reminder to rig dummy bags so when people like rob you, you can explode them as they're walking away
>>
>>138297859
top fucking kek
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1MB, 491x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1MB, 491x275px
>>138297859
>>
>>138297859
>Thinking you'll be left alive after being robbed
You will be dead when they start to rob you.
>>
File: 1462310944616.gif (2MB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1462310944616.gif
2MB, 250x245px
>>138297859
>>
Reminder you should keep a massive stock of hard liquor as currency over something like gold that'll lead bandits to follow you home or just outright attack you upon seeing you have any on you.
>>
>salt
you need salt. one thing everyone bitches about if they dont have it is salt. Solzhenitsyn even bitched about the lack of salt in GULAG. i bought 5 gallon buckets.

>honey
natural antibiotic, stays good forever, sweet

>seeds
heirloom are best, but organic will work. if the seeds do not have either of these words, they are garbage. they will not grow after the first or second generation. i recently replenished my seed stock, $150. keep in a tupperware sealed bowl with rice to steal all moisture. keep in cool dark place.

>Gather books
download them. put them onto micro sd so you have something to read. bonus points for how to books, survival manuals, gardening books, etc.

>gather maps
maps of your area, anywhere you may have to exit to, and everywhere in between.
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (12KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
12KB, 200x257px
>>138297741
>"IMA GO INNAWOODS AND LIVE LIKE A PIONEER"
>go in the woods
>go to your favorite spot
>group is already there and shoots you
>go elsewhere
>all of the animal life is killed off quickly
>people are shitting in the rivers
>forest fires
I mean shit have you seven the average americlap go camping? they leave so much trash and fuck up all of the wildlife
>>
>>138298131
>have something of value
>not robbed because it's booze

That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>138293080
You need iodine. Insanely useful. You can disinfect wounds, sterilize anything, sanitize water, and it's an important nutrient. Applied to skin it can kill skin fungus, as well as sub-dermal infections.

Also, buckets of food. For example oats are cheap and packed with nutrients.

Berkey water filters are unparalleled.

A seed bank can be smart, and it's lightweight.

Short wave radio is a must. LED flashlight too. Get a hand crank version of both.

There's a lot more but that's a decent start.
>>
>>138297548
Gold will be measured the same way it has since we first dug it outta the ground 10,0000 years ago. By weight. So why not have it already in easily measured small weight allotments.

Which is to also say something you can hide in multiple places so if you are robbed they dont make off with all of your life savings in one armload.

Also, at $1200 an ounce I highly doubt most anons can afford to just go buy a brick of .999 fine bullion. Buy it 1 gram at a time and its like $30 a gram. Or 1/10th of an ounce tabs for $120 a pop.

Guy wants an ounce of gold for something? 10 tabs. Half an ounce, 5 tabs. Easy.
>>
>>138298391
Assume we don't have an RV or ryder truck for all this stuff.

What can we carry on our backs? Fuck hauling a berkley water filter inna woods.
>>
>>138298329
>robbed trading an open bottle of liquor over being seen trading judea stones
You make me raff
>>
File: 1471558747529.png (55KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1471558747529.png
55KB, 436x425px
>>138297373

>Honestly people like that are going to starve pretty quick.

I live in a tower for a reason

Going to do that bitch like Cabrini.

Can't wait.
>>
>>138298303
>I mean shit have you seven the average americlap go camping? they leave so much trash and fuck up all of the wildlife
I know, I hate it. I'm libertarian but also conservationist and I hate those fucking people.
>>
File: 1475013697755.gif (2MB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1475013697755.gif
2MB, 250x180px
>>138298406
ok anon
>>
>>138298559
Run it through a cloth and then boil it.
>>
>>138298585
Gold only has value in extremely wealthy societies. Alchohol has practical value far greater than Aujew.
>>
>>138298559
>What can we carry on our backs? Fuck hauling a berkley water filter inna woods.
Why are you hauling anything into the woods ? Either stash it at your bugout location or bug in.
>>
>>138296432
>I was in the Marines
>Misspells MEDEVAC

K.
>>
>>138298620
I know it well too,growing up my backyard was mainly national forest and every year there'd be constant complaints on too much fucking garbage everywhere.
>>
>>138298836
>Why are you hauling anything into the woods ? Either stash it at your bugout location or bug in.

what bugout location would be safe from looters for more than 12 hours that isn't 50 miles innawoods?

Shit, what permanent location would ever be safe? One fire and you'll have every rapist bandit for miles descending on you.
>>
File: the road poster.jpg (350KB, 1035x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the road poster.jpg
350KB, 1035x1500px
whos seen it. i thought its depiction of shit hitting the fan was haunting
>>
I have been stocking up on vagasil so that I can trade it for sex
>>
>>138298303
This. I live in the wild already. The days of taking a gun, a knife, a hatchet, and a good blanket into the woods and just shooting a critter whenever you get hungry ended around the late 18th century.

Montana is considered a veritable swarm of wild game with a deer population of 300,000. The human population is 1 million.

So if tomorrow people had to start shooting thier food it means that 700,000 of em would go hungry. I talked to the old timers of the great depression who watched malnourished siblings die from stupid shit like the flu. First thing I asked "what about fishing or hunting?" They all told me the same thing. Everything was hunted out or fished out by then. Why the fuck else you think they were hungry?
>>
>>138296496
How many humvees do you have?
>>
Also, i'm learning EE and carpentry so i can jury rig a car alternator into an electric generator using a river and paddlewheel. I'll probably get killed by the first people i try to trade electricity with for supplies though.
>>
>>138298975
>what bugout location would be safe from looters for more than 12 hours that isn't 50 miles innawoods?
>Shit, what permanent location would ever be safe? One fire and you'll have every rapist bandit for miles descending on you.
The one that is located somewhere off the beaten path and doesnt look flashy. The one with enough presence and connection to the community to resist outsiders. If you cant be remote you can atleast be a difficult target.
>>
go to

https://survivalblog.com/

the guy that runs the site, rawles, knows his shit. he wrote some very good books. fiction, but they read like manuals.

the Patriots series.

>Medications
I use an inhaler sometimes. I recently went in to the doctor, and asked for another one (told him i lost my old one), and asked him to go ahead and put a couple of refills, so i didnt have to come back. went to walmart and picked up three inhalers.

>ammo
overbuy ammo. ammo will be currency if the dollar fails. buy what you need for your guns, just buy a lot. hopefully you have popular calibers. .22 ammo should be the base.

>water filter
buy a big one with extra filters. if you cant, then research how to make a filter with trash cans or buckets using sand gravel and charcoal.

>build a rain catch system
i have a 1000 gallon tank on side of the house that collects and stores rain water. everyone should have this.
>>
>>138293080
Basic rule of thumb for preparing, one = none.

Always have a spare of everything, if not more.
>>
>>138297138
Underrated as fuck
>>
File: 1502946542670.jpg (18KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502946542670.jpg
18KB, 583x435px
>>138298870
You expect an infantryman to know how to spell? You really DO have a high opinion of us!
>>
i have enough to maintain a radio station for about 5 months. still working on it.
>>
>>138299124
None, but larping is lyfe. It doesn't have to be humvee just off road someting
>>
>>138298559
The iodine makes it drinkable. That's why I recommend it. You probably won't have the BTUs needed to boil gallons and gallons of water. All a berkey is, is a fancy shell for a good carbon filter. You could use a bag with a tight rubber band instead of a stainless steel reservoir. Or fuck the filter and just use iodine.
>>
File: 1383340873627.jpg (207KB, 493x660px) Image search: [Google]
1383340873627.jpg
207KB, 493x660px
>>138296724

He isn't talking about the end of the world, you dinglefuck. He's talking about if an economic collapse were to occur you could take your gold to the bank and exchange it for the new fiat meme currency.

Everyone knows in a post-apocalyptic world, tobacco and .223 will be the king of currency.
>>
>>138299459
What's the orientation for the ME like? Do they teach any Arabic?
>>
>>138299463
but i haven't done my gas calculations. I might need a lot of gas. this is fun. I feel like mad max. kek.
>>
File: ay107585171freeman-burkhold.jpg (265KB, 1428x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ay107585171freeman-burkhold.jpg
265KB, 1428x2000px
Bug out vehicles are dumb. Hoarding gold is dumb. Tactical gear is dumb.
>>
>>138299459
who knows
i aced my spelling/writing tests in 5th grade but they still put me in a special education class because i was uninterested in reading about dystopian futures about paper being illegal or some shit
>>
>>138299459
Point taken. Should have known better.
>>
>>138299865

Don't forget coffee, anon.
>>
>>138299992
I once got hungry enough I ate a cat. I am NOT a sophisticated man. But I know how shitty the 3rd world is and I know some basic shit to stay alive when shits gotten so bad our neighbors might be trying to kill you.

>>138299919
I dont even know what an ME is. I dont know anyone who was sent to learn languages. Thats for intel guys and such.
>>
>>138298989

the smoke house was f'd up
>>
>>138299213
You don't need EE for this to any great extent.

Just remember all relevant info on that particular subject and you'll be golden.

Now if you had to maintain computers and networks when there's no suppliers, or wanted to be a literal wizard to the technoilliterate masses, you'd need EE.

I think I know your type anon. You've obviously got a pretext to this and you took all the information you had at hand to come to a sustainable route for electricity production. You also knew what field to look to.

Get some chemistry books for cheap, and whatever shit you can find related to medicine. Pharmacological references are perfect -- look for the ones that provide detailed information on the actual molecule. Medicine is essential, and honestly one of the easiest things to learn and put into practice. A dying person can only just die, at the worst.

I've been in tight situations, and the best guidelines I can give are:

If you have shelter you can store water. If you have water you can eat food. If you can eat food you can live. If you can live you can break out your books for reference and thrive. It's all a cycle.
>>
>>138293080
what do you laddos think are the chances of a shtf situation happening europe the are hardly and preppers here and no where near enough natural resources to sustain ourselves.

are we fucked?
>>
>>138299865
Ye if it isn't complete apocalypse scenario rather economic crisis you exchange gold bars for worthy currency at time (Like lets say pound or whatever is worth it at the time or ). But he prolly has a point gold bars are too big and smaller amounts of gold will also do the trick and give you less profile
>>
>>138298989
>when they strip the nigga naked for trying to rob them
>>
>>138299923
iv'e started to look into solar cells. but i'm not balls deep yet. balls deep thats funny.
>>
>>138300406
I evac'd some of you guys in Iraq. I was MEDEVAC hence my twitching at the spelling. Lots of respect for Marines.
>>
>>138293080
>gold will always have value
>tries to trade gold bar for candy bar at the end of the world
>>
>>138300522
Go to Eastern Europe and grow grains, become an alcoholic.
>>
File: 1455423204998.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1455423204998.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>138300430
>>
File: 1483936887762.jpg (4MB, 1666x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483936887762.jpg
4MB, 1666x2000px
>>138295145
Consider this pragmatic question. You have yourself, and two small children. You've begged, borrowed, and stolen to stay alive. Push has come to shove, and you're at the end of your rope. No one wants to feed you or your children anymore because they've got their own to take care of.

Do you starve, or do you kill some motherfucker so you and yours might live another day?
>>
>>138300406
I just meant, how do they prepare infantry for the Middle East? In terms of the heat, alien culture, etc.
>>
>>138299865
You meant 5.56, but I get what you're saying.

Gold will be worth nothing though. People will be trading goods for a LONG time before currency of any kind is restored. You might do ok with gold in the PNW where there are tons of preppers, but nowhere else.
>>
>>138296137
Basically have the planet thinks like this now.
It's called taxation, socialism, welfare
>>
>>138293080
prepping with equipment but not training is fucked, join the reserves
>>
yeah, sure someone will kill me and take all my shit cause they didn't prepare. but they will have a not so bad setup. least i could do.
>>
The only other thing i can add is this. If you have a job where you can work remotely, do it. get out of the cities now. at this point i would rather be poor and working in a dollar store in a town of 500 ppl in the middle of no where than anywhere near a city. many people will die. when they begin to start exiting the cities and move into rural areas in search of food, they will die. no one will want any of them anywhere near their communities. you wont be able to pick and choose who to help, there will be too many. you have to show force and make your area a place to be avoided.

i cannot stress enough, make plans now. have escape plans, meeting places. if someone you know has land out of town, go there. remember to move at night, on the water if possible. daytime overland will not be safe. women will be targeted. they need to be protected. teach the females in your life how to shoot. buy them guns for christmas. good luck anons. remember when shit really gets bad, the last fall back position is the american redoubt. idaho, wyoming, montana, utah. that is where the party will be when the shtf, those fuckers up there are just waiting for this shit.
>>
>>138301131
Good point, hence the grievance and victim culture.
>>
>>138300522
Dude, europe si SOOOO fucked if that happens.
>high population density
>almost zero true nature to retreat to
>everyone performs modern tech or management jobs, very very few people with any real skills

Worst thing I saw in europe: nobody has more than mybe 2 days worth of food in thier home. Europeans tend to buy food the same day they eat it. Nobody ever really seems to keep even a well stocked pantry, let alone have a solidly defined and planned emergency stockpile.

Shit in europe would happen fast, nasty, and there wouldnt be anywhere to run.
>>
>>138295838
The things that seperate the wheat from the chaffe will be two things.

1. Luck
2. Responsiveness

I might also add incredible foresight in preps, but even the best GI Joe is going to starve pretty fast. There's a lot you can do that people don't even think about though.
>>
>>138293080
>If anyone wants to add something add
LOTS of GUNS
>>
>>138300861

You survive, or you don't.

It is your choice, though sometimes it is made for you.
>>
I have a fishing boat. We can go way out there and live off food stores/ seafood
>>
>>138300514
>or wanted to be a literal wizard to the technoilliterate masses, you'd need EE.

This is my goal, actually. That way even if bandits attack my camp i'll be too valuable to kill.
>>
>>138300862
Heat
>its gonna be hot. Drink water and deal with it pussy

Language
>we have interpreters

Local culture
>this is how you say halt, hands up, this is how you say hold still, if they dont listen just shoot em

You get the rest from talking with guys whove been there already.

Infantry aint exactly complicated.
>>
File: 1484615859757.jpg (798KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1484615859757.jpg
798KB, 1920x1079px
Bumping apoc thread
>>
>>138301257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBuiZ5Ml1xA

prepping is half part funny half part idk.
>>
>>138293080
I'll pose an additional question for people here. I hear a lot of people talk about things like warlords, farmers, military contingents gone rogue, etc.

I never hear anyone talk about what I'd consider the most dangerous kind to encounter. The communist. Consider that you're doing "ok" on your own with a large garden, chickens and goats that you and ten or so family members are tending.

The roaving communist band comes up and requests that you share your food with the rest of their people and the surrounding families that are starving. Essentially killing you all. Now you might not see this as much different from the warlord, but in reality, they're much more dangerous. They will get all surrounding families to join together in taking your things. People will come from miles around that didn't even know you existed to go to war so they can live another week. If you know this threat exists beforehand, you can obviously neutralize the source before things get out of hand, but people in your community might see this kind of outreach as a good thing.

What do?
>>
>>138293080
why be a prepper if you can be a marauder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3PQJ9PHLY
>>
>>138302094

Kill them in their sleep.
>>
>>138296078
Your weak genes probably will not live on , it's for the best.
>>
>>138302182
His neighbors found out about this video. I think he eventually went to prison for other crimes as well.
>>
File: 25633145116.png (1MB, 709x966px) Image search: [Google]
25633145116.png
1MB, 709x966px
>>138301257
If you know you're going to die poison some of your food and sabotage your rifles and ammunition
>>
>>138302255
I know,
He may be a stupid redneck but his plan can be very effective if you ain't as stupid as him and keep your mouth shut about your plans
>>
>>138296432
If he can afford a almost 4 grand rifle and all kinds of expensive goods he most likely already has a shit ton of food and other necessities stored that would not require him to "Venture" out into the world.

The people you will see venture out armed won't be alone and they will notice people trying to follow them back.
>>
>>138301866
i will make you suffer through all my boring stories while your starving. so devilish.
>>
>>138301347
Thinking of an apocalypse in Europe is an actual nightmare for me. Those fuckers better figure something out in Mongolia, because the Chinese sure as shit won't share.
>>
>>138301601
Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you're back safe.
>>
>>138293080
Anyone prepper have aquaponic systems?
>>
>>138302255
He went to prison because he wasn't legally allowed to own guns.
>>
>>138302487

>keep your mouth shut about your plans

To anyone who has never been in a hell experience.

This is rule number fucking one.

Do not tell people more than they need to know at that moment.
>>
>>138302462
I've heard of preppers that do this by default. They can food in their cellars and poison every 8th jar or something. Always marked in some inconspicuous way.
>>
>>138302094
Communists are motivated by envy and greed, the both subconscious. Play to this reality and offer them some of your food and drink in exchange for more knowledge of this oh so fascinating new ideology they have brought to your small family farm.

Keep a store of poison with you and feed it to them liberally. Once it begins to take effect to the point of disabling their defenses, execute whichever of them didn't partake (or didn't eat because they're puling security) or show the most resistance, then execute the rest. This way, they can't go around recruiting starving dindus to kill you for food and you've eliminated the threat in one fell swoop
>>
>>138302094
I see it more like this (tailored for my area in montana in undisclosed type of disaster)
>govt begins dumping refugees from portland and seattle into missoula area
>couple hundred thousand of em
>the govt is basically fraying, no efforts were really made to assure they would have food shelter or stuff like that
>"great idea guys! Lets form a democratic system and vote on what to do!"
>montana is a very low density population area, so the 100,000 refugees are 100% garunteed to drown out the 30,000 or so local voters
>"okay! Good! Its been decided that all land owners will pay money into a refugee fund!"
>but us locals aint exactly doin great, we were poor before all this shit happened, now you want US to feed you?
>"well no worries. We can just confiscate your property and distribute it to us people who need it more!"
>you cant have my property! Its mine!
>"well now comerade, its for the good of everyone, and it WAS democratically decided. Dont worry, if you have any trpuble letting go of your stuff we'll send out a few dozen well armed fellas deputized by the local relief committe to help speed things along."
>>
>>138302732
not sure i want to start messing with poison.
>>
>>138302732
Situationally speaking, poison of some kind would actually be a great idea.
>>
>>138297501
Honey
>>
>>138302744
100%

No one talks about this scenario though, and I've looked.
>>
>>138302857
you usually just end up accidentally poisoning your self.
>>
>>138302720
Its a smart move imho. Maybe grind up some deathcaps and mix it up with food?
>>
>>138293080
They're gonna declare Martian Law and 1984 and 1776 and 1488 or somethun
>>
>>138297501
If you're really interested, look into the PDF that the LDS church hands out. They have a full guide for how much and what kinds of foods to prep with. LDS are preppers by default.
>>
>>138298303
I live in Alaska and fucking eurotards leave more garbage behind. Even more than aussies
>>
>>138293080
>Calendar

what type of ski resort mode is this
>>
>>138303032
Something tasty like that would work. You'd want to make sure it's not a poison that breaks down easily.
>>
>>138293080
But when i think about it whats the point of living for survival in world thats in chaos. No anime to watch or games to play. Might as well die and face your final judgment?
>>
>>138296460
>>138296463
Honey is basically sugar for when you're expending massive amounts of energy trying to obtain your next nutritious meal through farming, hunting, fishing, theft, or murder
>>
>>138302720
Thats over the top. By that point you aint prepping youre being paranoid. Also setting yourself up to accidentally kill somebody in the family who forget or didnt know who just thought that mason jar of peaches looked like a tasty snack.

Also wasting food. Imagine hordes of bad guys DONT come, supplies are low, you are starving. And there are 150 jars of poisoned food sitting there mocking you.

Your emaciated wife clinging your starving children to her hollow belly turns to you and says:
>"gee, sure woulda been nice if you hadnt added strychnine to 1/8th of our food supply"
>>
>>138299053
>>138298303
People don't understand that sustenance hunting will be untenable within months.

In Missouri, deer were hunted to near extinction. Their levels didn't return to a decent number for almost 30 years.

If you're not farming, you're not prepping.
>>
File: 1492202556512.jpg (481KB, 736x2532px) Image search: [Google]
1492202556512.jpg
481KB, 736x2532px
>>138302584

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6e3oH1LuRvzeGZlTHRkeHZQSkk/edit

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ehj91j117binfs5/AAAEubgTcpQK36a3wrn0BG_-a?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qksyur5ha3kzh1a/AABsSngseNpkBP4sHbpIeOG7a?dl=0
>>
>>138303268

>whats the point of living for survival in world thats in chaos

Because I thrive in chaos.
>>
>>138299865
>>138300194
>>138300696
>>138301114
The currencies of The Happening will be canned food, soap, and batteries.
>>
>>138303326
I didn't say it was a good idea. Besides, if you're canning, you're gardening, so you're probably ahead of 99.99% of the population.
>>
>>138303531
Learn how to make lye soap on youtube today. It's not hard. I already make it, and it's a super useful skill.
>>
>>138303531

>not glow in the dark nail polish and hair dye

pfft get real
>>
>>138303460
>1 year food plan
>fruits and veggies
cuz fruits and veggies last a year anon
>>
>>138293080
Nothing to prep for.

>I can skin a buck I can run a trottline.
>>
>>138303593
Also good for getting rid of corpses.
>>
>>138303460
Reddit is a poor source of information. Look at the demographics of where you're sourcing.
>>
>mfw retards sperging out over their impregnable fortresses
The key to surviving is having a large network of reliable people and access to arable land. That's it. Retards who are going to go out and isolate themselves in the bush will just starve or get injured or get eaten.
>>
>>138293080
If anything bullets will be the new currency
>>
File: 1498720996648.jpg (197KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498720996648.jpg
197KB, 480x472px
>>138303675
>not using the corpse of your enemies as pig feed and ground up for fertilizer.
>>
>>138302857
>>138302987
keep it in the gun safe for special occasions like when you need to launch an ambush with ten seconds planning without anyone else knowing what you're doing
>>
>>138303762
>Australia
>talks about arable land

Tbh, you're right tho.
>>
>>138303784
>growing food for myself and a bunch of pigs

Yeah that's pretty optimistic.
>>
>>138302963
People act like they will just wake up tomorrow and 80% of the population and 100% of the govt just magically disappeared.

Reality is it will most likley be gradual. There will be half assed attempts at government asserting control, a lot of mob mentality.

Look at argentina, venezuela, the yugoslavian conflict, or the collapse of the soviet union for more accurate depictions of survival.

One guy in yugoslavia survived because he figured out how to refuel bic lighters and traded his services for just enough food to get by. His family had an AK-47 but they kept it hidden so neighbors wouldnt mistakenly assume they had a bunch of preps and storm them.
>>
>>138303890
Just corn bro. You can grow it specifically for the pigs. I plan on having goats and chickens personally.
>>
File: 1476421477399.png (658KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [Google]
1476421477399.png
658KB, 1024x580px
>>138293080
The world isn't going to end, faggot. There is no profit motive to end the fucking world. You know where there is a profit motive? Prepping. Campbell's Soup was the last company to leave trump's advisory board because you fuckers won't stop buying fucking cases of soup to bury in the back yard. Fuck off OP. You are just a shill for Big Prep.
>>
>>138299290
>he wrote some very good books. fiction, but they read like manuals
He actually did write a manual called "How to Survive the End of the World as We Know it"
>>
>>138303460
THANK YOU
>>
File: 1498235576239.png (2MB, 1604x996px) Image search: [Google]
1498235576239.png
2MB, 1604x996px
>>138303657
>>138303710
disregard that, the links are more important
>>
>>138303609
nigga please. those are modern woman resources. women will revert to their natural state after 3 weeks max of resource deprivation
>>
>>138301568
Do it then m8.

Hit the calc and the math real hard and seperate at first, then start on small practical projects(like your generator, document everything in EE runes) and you'll be set. When you're wizard level is high enough, all fields blend into one. You can literally just pick up a basic chem book and get a firm enough grasp to make medicine and such.

This will set you back about 200 USD, but it is wizardry to normies. A raspi with an LCD touchscreen and a solar charger. Also two 64GB NAND storage devices.

Having wikipedia when the normies do not, with your handheld wizard device with networking and hacking potential, is quite an advantage. Get a JTAG for scrapping/hacking. Store as much as you can on those storage devices.

EE is a solitaire path in life, and as such, many people who are true wizards become batshit insane.

P.S true degenerates do not listen to reason, negotiation, or see beyond the next second of their life. They may not even have fear due to their inability to look beyond the next 5 seconds(if they are trying really hard). They only respond to familiar faces at best, but they ALWAYS respond to bullets. Well, really anything that puts them down.
>>
Best prep is a remote off grid farm. I mean off grid. No wires, no pipes, NOTHING coming into the property. Best land is near our surrounded by logging land. Electric, water and heat are all things that can easily be done on sight. Electric is the most useful but not ideal for everything.
Cooking with electric off grid is possible and preferable with electric but expensive. Its the most reliable and long term way to cook if you can. The other option is an outside (think picnic shelter) kitchen with a wood cook stove.
Springs are a great thing to have but a well will do in a pinch. A hand pump is best. Simple and easy to fix. Stainless steel pumps are costly but bullet proof.
Nothing beats wood for heat. The goal is to make a place that you can live in for decades and supply yourself with as much as possible. What you can't make you stock pile.
>>
>>138304027
Raincatch system is pretty high up on my list. A well would obviously be even better.
>>
>- HONEY (This one is important you will need food, and Honey never rots it can last forever)

Literally crystalizes and gets gross after a couple of months
>>
>>138304115
>le "let your animals roam free and have movable shelters"
This picture should be called "how to get all your livestock eaten by foxes."
>>
>>138304003
>Just corn bro. You can grow it specifically for the pigs. I plan on having goats and chickens personally.

Not an expert, but corn takes a lot of work and good soil to get a good yield. I remember it was very finicky and died easily when i was growing up. It needs really good soil, doesn't it?
>>
>>138304115
you got food? good
you got weapons? good
women? good

fucking kek, im really sure your farm will be fine when militarized gangs come to visit
>>
>>138293080
Peepers are stupid, this is why
>know a prepper
>laugh at him a lot
>he tells me when shtf I won't be laughing
>shtf
>take my glock and go to his house, pop pop, take all of his shit and load it into the back of my truck, go back to my place.
>>
>>138303081

Got a link for this? cant find it on their website
>>
File: 1479812430024.png (209KB, 1149x721px) Image search: [Google]
1479812430024.png
209KB, 1149x721px
>>138293080
Have a sniper infographic
>>
>>138304337
You have to signup and they send you the most up to date version, but here's one from 2011.

http://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf
>>
https://youtu.be/3cQNkIrg-Tk
>>
File: 1503003953949-1.jpg (4KB, 109x106px) Image search: [Google]
1503003953949-1.jpg
4KB, 109x106px
>>138304333
>you eat his food
>die from poisoning
>>
>>138304426
Cheers anon
>>
>>138304333

They're only stupid because they have a compulsion to tell everyone about everything they do.

They're trying to be helpful, and that's noble, but it will literally get them killed.
>>
>>138304204
goldensyrup never crystalizes
>>
>>138304279
I'm not going to be the best person to ask on this, because the soil at my family farm is in such good shape that we would randomly grow corn every other year or so in the same spot and get a yield that filled two freezers.

It's not hard to grow either. Fence that shit in to keep the deer, rabbits and other animals out. If you have some bug netting you can lay it over the saplings to keep birds and most bugs out.
>>
Go out into the woods and learn trapping/fishing like a proper wyatt man.

Also fire-making without lighters/matches and basic navigation skills.

A book showing the edible flora in your area is nice too, but a little more advanced.

Nothing beats experience. If you're confident you could survive out in the woods for a week, go do it. See how shitty all those years playing vidya prepared you for a real survival situation.

Work your way up. It's a lot to learn at first. I recommend 2-3 day backpacking treks at first and bringing one of those survival guides.

Try out a bunch of different shit. It's one of the most rewarding things in the world to be able to survive without anything but some bare essentials.

I see so many people with 2-3k worth of gear in a bugout bag and wonder how many of them have ever actually used it. Thinking you'll be fine watching some youtube videos and getting a general grasp of how that shit works intellectually is next to worthless when its for real and you're under pressure.
>>
I'll be escaping to an island in the Caribbean the second shit seems to right about hit the fan.
>>
File: 32525252.png (152KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
32525252.png
152KB, 400x352px
>>138304395
>>
>>138304333
you think he hasn't anticipated betrayals by dickweeds like you?
>>
>>138304664
How are you going to store it without a freezer?
>>
>>138303081
Just did this, thank you anon.
>>
>>138304536
Yeah, no one knows that I prep besides my sister in law that saw through my dog whistling. Come to find out her dad has a prepper cabin in the woods that she showed me and my wife. We already had plans at the family farm, but it's nice to have a backup plan.
>>
>>138303899
Hell, realistic story from our own cultures history. Virginia city flour riot in the 18th century.

>railroad gets fucked up in montana
>no more supplies can reach virginia city
>people panic, try to mob the train depot to get thier hands on flour
>local law men know theres actually enough in there to last everyone until the trains can get in
>deputises a few good citizens, they hold thier ground at the depot
>force citizenry to stop chimping out and go home
>establish a rationing system so a few people dont hoard everything and cause a panic that actually leads to a real famine
>happy ending, theres an annual reenactment of it there every year now

Granted that was a happy ending and there WAS a functioning societey working to fix the disaster. SHTF will be situations like that beginning to happen regularly everywhere and there wont be a functional civilization to sit around to wait for or depend on.

It will be like an anon in the prior thread said.

First you will notice rampant unchecked crime. More and more unemployment until being employed is more noteworthy than being unemployed. Going to the grocery store and finding shortages on increasing amounts of items with wildly inflated prices for whats available. Riots over stupid shit like a semi truck full of bread not showing up on time or showing up and not having enough for everybody, or maybe it does have enough for everybody but they panick and chimp out anyways because they hear a rumor there wont be enough. Folks with shit like asthma or diabeetus begin dying because meds aint available. Going to a hospital gets you a 12 hour wait to be told they dont have anything for you.

Its very very unlikley to be a big cinematic catastrophe. It will be a crippling series of minor happenings that just dont stop and are happening everywhere all the time.
>>
>>138304395
and that's why the military just flattens buildings
>>
Junior year college student here. I have a job guaranteed after school, I have confirmations in both the local government and from the actual employer. At 75k a year with minimum spent on housing due to dirt cheap local values I plan on moving somewhere else. Originally I was thinking Vermont but where will be a good place to settle down in 10 years where I have a chance to find about other people who want to be prepared for the worst?
>>
>>138304797
Realistically, corn isn't going to be food that you preserve. It's a good food for livestock once you dry it out, and it's good carbs during the summer.

You want to preserve other foods to make it through winter.
>>
>>138303460
THANK YOU
>>
>>138304521
>>138304426
>>138303081

A link to the latest for those that are interested.
Put in a fake email to get the download

https://ldsavow.com/PrepManual General.html?error=Please%20provide%20a%20valid%20email%20address%20in%20order%20to%20download%20the%20LDS%20Prep%20Manual.
>>
Has no one here mentioned learning how to use tools for woodwork and machines and being knowledgeable about it?

Means if you ever hook up with a bunch of normies you're indispensable rather than stealing your shit
>>
>>138304508
>canned goods
>poisoned
>>138304536
This. If I was a prepper I'd keep it tight. No one should know, because I don't want some asshole to steal my shit like I would do to that guy
>>138304760
You make so many plans you don't know what to do when something goes wrong. If this guy has shit, I'm going to light an M80 in a can and throw it in his bedroom window and steal his cache. why prep if low IQ fucknuckles will do it for me?
>>
File: 1503112509476.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503112509476.png
116KB, 500x465px
>>138293080

honey?

just get a few decks of these. cheaper with way more nutrients and lasts for years.
>>
>>138305311

wtf I love asian nutrients
>>
>>138304261
I second this. I have a chickencoop I built like a fucking nazi pillbox specifically for this reason and a goddamned skunk STILL killed half my chickens this week by tunnelling under the goddamned wall.

"Free range" works on a nice manicured plot with a big tall fence in an area that has had 100 years to remove all predators and a law enforcement system and well fed populace to deter motivation for theft.

You know what we do with the roosters we want to euthanize? We "free range" them. They wander about my homestead for maybe 2 weeks then you just find a pile of bones and feathers off in the field a week or so later. Fox, weasel, coyote, bobcat, skunk, stray cat. Free range = euthanasia on my homestead.
>>
File: 1471828098884.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471828098884.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
>>138305311

emergency bars with actual nutrients:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089EOPDM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=s8fm-20
>>
>>138297138
Excellent info
>>
>>138293080
Based South afribro says this in a parallel thread:

Here are some hard learned lessons for surviving your shitskin apocalypse in the not too distant future.

1) The number of violent home invasions and car-jackings will skyrocket so add security measures and change your behaviour accordingly.
2) Get a gun and know how to use it. Your wife or son (if old enough) should also know how to use it because if you get killed they will be the last line of defense.
3) Get motion sensors outside your house which is connected to your alarm system. This has saved countless people's lives over here because it a) gives you those vital few additional minutes to mount a defense b) scares them off because they lost the element of surprize.
4) Install steel security gates that separate your bedrooms from the rest of the house.
5) Get slam lock steel doors at main entrances because you will not have time to manually lock them in case of attack.
6) When you leave or arrive at your home always be vigilant. Look out for suspicious people. Never stop your car in such a way that you can be boxed it.
7) Always lock your car doors and try to keep your windows closed if possible.
8) If it's after 10 at night, never completely stop at red traffic lights. Especially at highway off/on ramps.
9) Never leave valuables within sight while driving. Eg. Do not put cellphones, laptops or purses on the passenger seat.
10) Try to live close to others in your family. The police response times will become slower as the years pass (if they ever respond). This way you will be able to assist quickly if something were to happen.
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (98KB, 682x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
98KB, 682x1170px
>>138304016
Having some extra food, ammo, etc. for riots and shortages, bad weather, etc, is useful, but there really is no profit in it for the NWO to let civilization fall.
>>
>>138305551
South Africa thread:
>>138288030
>>
>>138305551

>should also know how to use it because if you get killed they will be the last line of defense.

This is something a lot of preppers need to prep for, but don't.

Their death.
>>
>>138305429
Absolutely, even if you have them fenced in, a raccoon will literally grab them by the neck through the fence, pull them through as best he can, and eat their heads off. If you're doing free range you better have a few mean ass guard dogs that enjoy the taste of raccoon, fox, and opossum specifically.

I was actually lucky to have such a dog who was also have coyote. Killed everything without hesitation, but left the ducks and chickens alone. Fucker even ate turtles.
>>
>>138305279
You can make your own canned goods.
>>
>>138293080
Gold will have value, but gold bars for currency just isn't a good choice. You'll have to sell it in units of one giant fucking bar, it costs a lot, and people just might not appreciate gold as much.

>try a survival game
I'm gonna let you figure this one out

>inflatable boat
Depends on a lot of things.

>honey
It never rots and all, but it's not terrible nutritious, which means you'll need other food sources anyways. Reconsider, especially on a budget.

Try hanging around /k/, that's a better board for this anyways.
>>
A little FYI on rain collection. You need some form of filtration or you need to boil. The biggest danger is a parasite from racoon poop. It takes about a 5 micron filter to get it out. There is no cure for it, it will kill you.
If you have any questions about off grid power, ask. I built my own system and have done a ton of research. Outside of a licensed installed I like to think I know a lot.
Currently Have a single 10 Ah nickel iron battery on the way. I am going to do a tear down to see how they built it. I know the chemistry but the mechanics have my interested. I have lots of weird hobbies.
>>
>>138305682

What breed?
>>
>>138299290
>i have a 1000 gallon tank on side of the house that collects and stores rain water. everyone should have this.
I have two smaller ones and a bunch of algae & mold grew inside. What can I do about that. Could still filter it right?
>>
>>138303784
>implying he would be living in Canada
>>
File: For-Want-of-Metric.jpg (25KB, 330x203px) Image search: [Google]
For-Want-of-Metric.jpg
25KB, 330x203px
>>138304963
pic related.
>>
>>138305898
He was half red bone hound and half coyote Big fucker. Used to chew the skin off my arm every time we'd play. Teachers thought I was either hurting myself or my dad was.
>>
>>138305279
as far as my system goes, all of these plans are designed with redundancies that can handle jams in 3-4 places. They're all planned with chaos, injury, disease, and enemies in mind

All it takes is 3-8 motion sensors, some cameras, and one family sentry on duty to trip up your plan. you are thinking along the right lines, but any survivalist/prepper is will be more valuable alive due to their knowledge. if you're starving and inclined to murder, kill and eat some dumbass urban refugee
>>
>>138305551
i miss the old days where if you wanted to get away from niggers all you had to do was move
>>
>>138293080
Lol, gold bars... Give me a break.
You gonna trade gold bars for a loaf of bread?
>>
>>138303515
This. I would enjoy the challenge.
>>
>>138295457
exactly, i could probably sell a lighter for several gold bars in a situation like that
>>
>>138305429
I have about thirty, occasionally I lose a chicken but only once did i lose a flock. Neighbors dog got in and killed them all. Cunt wouldn't even pay for it. I put his dog down in front of him.
Anyways, other than that random predators aren't much of a problem. I have a fenced in acre. Small hole wire fence, 2 x 2 I think with chicken wire over that, buried into the ground about 3-4 inches. The chicken cook is all metal. I poured a concrete foundation that goes under the walls only and its about 10 inches deep. Never had anything dig in.
>>
>Gold
>Not owning supplies, land, equipment, weapons, medicine and food.

It's like you don't even want to survive and thrive.
>>
>>138306151
Still can in the midwest. Missouri and anything west till you hit Colorado.
>>
>>138297138
Interesting tid bit, you can get fish antibiotics cheap.

They're not much different from regular antibiotics, and you can get a lot of them for stock piling.
>>
Does anyone know anything about preparing for chemical/biological warfare?

Like how to protect your farm/home/food/crops.
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (207KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
207KB, 853x1024px
>>138306255
When the shit falls, your neighbor is going to kill you for murdering his dog you psychopath. The animal didn't know better. You did.
>>
someone mentioned it here, but having a bunch of shit is useless unless you need it, but you would need anti-biotics, lighters, clean water, food would be easy enough to get if you're not a complete moron, you can set up trap lines and trap squirrels in a park if you wanted, and never attract much attention ie shooting a gun off
>>
>>138306213
that's called playing the markets. If stability is reestablished in your lifetime, you would the be a capital-C Capitalist
>>
>>138306345
where there arent niggers, theres beaners, you cant win
>>
>>138305847
Is your system underground?
>>
>>138306035

Sounds like a fucking warg
>>
>>138306481
His neighbor must have been a cuck. If someone shot my dog in front of me I'd put him down.
>>
>>138306085
You've got one problem with all of that: Electricity. Lets say I know you're a prepper and you have all of this cool shit and I'm pretty damn hungry because no one grows food. What happens to your whole system when me and four of my friends pull down the power line leading to your house, or the power goes out? If you have solar panels or wind turbines, all it takes are some improvised bombs or some well placed shots. Same goes with the generators. As for your family on guard, if you've got no food and a lot of ammo suppressing fire will work, or an oil can suppressor on one of many hunting rifles would do it. No matter how foolproof your system is, there is a way, and me and my buddies who are trained in breaching and clearing bum rush your house at midnight and steal your shit.
>>
>>
>>138306636
What? No man, check out the demographics for like Ripley County Missouri. I lived here before. Lots of places just like it.
>>
>>138306345
There are nigs in missouri and even more half breeds.
>>
>>138297138
Incredible read, thanks
>>
>>138306864
Are you looking for a pure STATE? Because if so, you're screwed. Plenty of counties are white enough, but you're not going to get away from those with native american blood. They're all over though they'd call themselves white.
>>
>>138293080
Prepping is so stupid, if SHTF half of these retards would get killed by a hungry neighbor with a gun or like this
>>138304333
>>
>>138306734
I'm trying to find a picture that looks similar, but he was a monster. Like a hound with wolfish features and short hair.
>>
File: 1498141900785.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498141900785.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>138295213
>Shit hits the fan
>Try to join some community via your connections

Hey anon, why should we let you live off us, what do you bring to the table? Do you have any guns, supplies, or especially useful skills?

"I mean, I'm really good at surviving just....about....anything."
>>
>>138293080
>gold
>worth anything when shtf
BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>138299919
traitor
>>
if you try to hand me gold i will kill you ... i need booze, weed, food and pussy.
>>
>>138306481
Not that anon.
But I've shot 3 dogs for harassing and attacking my livestock. I live in montana where its legal to do so. But I also do it discretely. Shooting them in front of their owners is a good way to start a fued I dont need. You reek of urban naivetey. When you spend 8 months feeding 30 to 50 chickens and your neighbors dog slaughters all of them because hes too much of a dipshit to assert control over his mutt its not exactly like the suburbian finding shit on his lawn.

You just lost a few thousand dollars worth of time and money. I GARUNTEE you if it happens to ypu youd get shootin mad too. I watch it happen to every urban yuppie who comes out here to start a hobby farm.

>AWWWWW THOSE FOXES AND COYOTES AND OUR NEIGHBORS ROTWEILER ARE SOOOOO CUYYUUUUTTTEEE!!!! :D

1 slaughtered flock later:
>GRAB THE SHOTGUN, IF IT MOVES AND HAS MORE THAN 2 LEGS IT FUCKIN DIES!

Practice the 3 S's when killing something or somebody that someone else might care about.

SHOOT
SHOVEL
SHUT UP
>>
>>138306431
Thought they closed that loop hole. I've been looking into legal pain alternatives. Really sucks to be a prepper, pill junkies and drug addicts pretty much guarantee you won't be able to legally stock pile pain medication of any strength. Your options are...
Over the counter shit (Tylenol etc)
Dank weed, super dank edition (state depending)
I can't remember the name but you can get legally a type of numbing powder (you need to mix it with saline) that they use for dental work. You need to be ultra careful with dosing and location, if it enters your vein you can die when ti paralyzes your heart.
Animal tranquilizers, depends a lot on state law, druggies like to mix it with heroin so you might get the polices attention, legal use or not.
Kratom is legal in most states.
Kava kava is as well.
Blue lotus leaf has some pain dulling properties.
Nothing that will really stop the pain like modern pain killers. Thats the biggest issue.
Medical wise you can have damn near a decent surgery room and or home hospital.
You can use home oxygen bars to create oxygen rather than stockpile the very explosive and finite tanks.
>>
>>138306662
No its in a shed. I've done some EMP resistant stuff to it though. No such thing as EMP proof.
>>
>>138307198
You're not gonna get pain meds. I'm talking about antibiotics only.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (64KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
64KB, 640x359px
>>138307079
Prepping only makes since if you live far enough away from society that you cannot be easily found. But even if you leave your woods for supplies before the world goes to hell, townsfolk will eventually figure out where the guy with thousands of rounds of ammo, hundreds of gallons of water and such lives. They'll find you eventually.
>>
>>138307174
I'm going to brew beer and trade it for wenches
>>
>>138306771
But you won't be able to make electricity with our stolen shit. We're much more valuable to you alive and with our electrical generators in tact.
>>
>>138306771
you are correct - nothing is invincible. many of you would get fucked up trying to steal crops/supplies/women. My question to you is this: if in a situation with a collapsing social order, why would you kill your friends and neighbors who 1) you could ally with and 2) are actually valuable in this type of situation instead of all the starving homeless faggot refugees?
>>
>>138306481
Nah he moved out of state. I don't see why it makes me a psychopath. Legally I was in the right and the little berserker was still trying to bite at me. The neighbor refused to leash it or do anything, so i shot it. He called the sheriff and the sheriff showed up, asked what happened and told him its legal and to keep control of his pets or he would cite him.
>>
>>138307275
A microwave is EMP proof, for all intents and purposes. Buy some and use them as storage for electrical shit.
>>
>>138307187
I live in a small city and I threatened my neighbors about their dog for simply letting lose on my cat.

It didn't catch my cat, but I told them if anything were to happen to my cat I would hold them accountable and that mutt would hang.
They stopped letting it out when my cat was out. Now I have a puppy Shepherd as well and this motherfucker is going to be big. His parents were bigger than Rottweilers.
>>
File: 1483110892387.png (843KB, 1032x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1483110892387.png
843KB, 1032x1153px
>>138307079
People with your opinion will go first though, so I guess you get to be smug if nothing happens before you die some day.
>>
>>138297859

Much easier to poison food/water as a dummy bag for them. You'll probably be dead, but so will they.
>>
>>138307198
Grow poppies. If shtf fuck what uses you are legally allowed to harvest them for.
>>
>>138307317
Thats why I am looking into it. The next best thing. Pain killers of any type is important. A serious injury can be made worse from excessive pain.
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (90KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
90KB, 850x850px
>>138307381
All it will take is one gang of Muslims marching through before you're toast.
>>
>>138307275
a metal box like an ammo box is pretty much emp proof.
>literally in physics you do the derivation for the EM fields of an enclosed surface.
its called a faraday cage and if its grounded even better.

don't worry about emps. if an EMP is strong enough and takes out your phone or whatever you got way bigger problems anyway.
>>
>>138295213

I agree. But people who can handle guns will always be in demand.
>>
>>138307661
It's a good idea. There are plenty of people that would probably kill themselves rather than deal with the pain of a bad tooth or broken bones.
>>
The more I /pol/ the more i think i should hero.... you sad fucks wont survive...
>>
File: IMG_0501.jpg (99KB, 850x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
99KB, 850x663px
>>138307742
Everyone who stays alive will need to know how to fire, clean and maintain a gun. Knowing such things will not be special, but essential.
>>
>>138307762
no one will
>>
>>138307742
Unless you're from the country where it's expected by age 15.
>>
>>138293080
Already know all the wild edibles in my area and know how to farm. Just got to buy a gun to defend my territory.
>>
>>138293080
preppers will be the first to get btfo when it happens
>>
>>138307383
People will do anything if they are desparate and hungry, including destroying your electricity. Infact, electricity might be stupid because your house is lit like a fucking christmas tree for the whole world to see. If you're smart about it and keep the electricity for emergencies and the cameras, people will still eventually find out you have this food laying around and drive a semi truck through your front door, strap a bomb to a drone with a walkie talkie detonator and fly it into your bedroom window, etc. I'm just saying that people will get to your stache unless you have a really good network of neighbors who are also preppers and/or a small militia.
>>
>>138307508
I'm mostly talking about buildings and electrical systems. You can easily EMP proof smaller stuff. A galvanized trash can with silver duct work tape on it makes an excellent faraday cage. I've seen that lab tested. Stuff inside needs to be insulated from the shell though. The shed is all metal, with attic foil under the purlans, keeps it cool and adds another layer I have a lightning arrestor on the array and all the wires are wrapped in aluminum wire mesh. Everything is grounded properly (i use 4 ground, bonded ground rods)
and fused. Wires act like antennas so shield them. Didn't cost me a lot of money. Helps with lightning strikes as well.
>>
>>138293080
Canadian here, our guns are pretty controlled but would an SKS be a good gun to get just in case?
>>
>>138293080
go tent camping, and practice setting camp.
youre going to need fuel.
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (150KB, 736x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
150KB, 736x732px
Communities won't last.

It will all be nomadic Raider gangs or some shit. If you think peaceful camps and towns will form out of mutual self-interest and hope for a return to civilized society, you're sorely mistaken. There will be no static groups conducting trade or maintaining some sense of order.
>>
>>138304204
there is nothing wrong with crystalized honey, it's not gross, if you are stupid enough you can decrystalize it by heating, but that will get rid of the good stuff in it like vitamins.
children these days...
>>
>>138308096
>Canadian here, our guns are pretty controlled but would an SKS be a good gun to get just in case?

Yes. They have gone up by $50.00 in the last year so get one now.
>>
>>138308096
SKS is probably good for deer and smaller up to 100 yards, so yeah it's fine.

Hunting will dry up in about 3 months even in Canada. The number of people living vs. the number of animals is beyond unsustainable at this point.
>>
>>138293080
We should build a "post-apocalyptic" town before the apocalypse happens that way it's already established instead of having to go through it after shit hits the fan.
>>
>>138307462
Here is an answer to your questions.
1)I have close friends I would trust in a situation, who are all of valuable skillsets including myself, I'm just telling all of the preppers out there that we know who you are and where you are and we will get to your dried food and thousands of rounds of ammo. Your families, homes, and food are no longer protected by law in a shtf and people will do unspeakable things to get to you.
2)I'm ex military, current electrical engineer, one friend ex military, current structural engineer, one friend police officer/with bachelors in chemistry (explosives) because he couldn't find a job with chem, and the last friend is a damn good shot, knows everyone in town and does gardening as a hobby. We all trust eachother and if something like shtf happens we'd be ready. Will preppers?
>>
/pol/ is weak AF... A collection of clowns... you will be finished by your govn.. /guns/ will be collected, and your bodies torched. I hope you can kill Cops And Military...
Keep it up! MSM will have the best ratings ever!
>>
>>138308132

Bullshit.

You think all towns will just magically disappear and everyone will play IRL like fallout?

No.

Lots of towns already don't really have reliance on their governments anyway.

The ones that are reliant on the government now, are the ones that will be fucked.
>>
>>138308402
They did, it's called Montana and Idaho.
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (93KB, 920x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
93KB, 920x733px
>>138308402
Remember Waco? It won't be allowed. Once the government finds out about your camp they'll send in the tanks.
>>
>>138297138
10/10 read!

For mobile goyim who are getting a blurry image;

>Scroll to the bottom of the page and select desktop site, refresh and find the image again. It should be legible now
>>
>prepping

more like prepping the bull. I'm just going to hit you in the back of the head with a bike lock when you're not looking and take all your stuff like I do every day in DayZ lmao.
>>
Snipers are the best bang for the buck. Requires smarts. Place the weapon in the back of the room and shoot through a small hole. Learn sniping techniques. Learn about windage, bullet drop, and ballistics. When faced with different options, roll the dice for true randomness, don't try to fake randomness.
>>
>>138307527
Imagine this:
>75 chickens
>spent tons of time and feed raising them
>go to the supermarket and try to buy chicken. 75 birds in just meat value = $750 to $1000
>egg a day for the next 3 years × 70 = about another $1000
>prize birds who I take to fairs and usually win enough money to atleast subsidize flock upkeep
>all told a 75 bird flock is worth around $2000 to $2500
>I get up to go feed em, all dead.
>every. Single. One.
>neighbors fuckin pitbull whatever mix is trotting by with blood and feathers still stuck to its face
>oh boy. You dont even KNOW what you got comin fido
>grab .22 revolver, load it up with shorts which make about as much noise as a rolled up magazine slapping a table
>grab dog treat
>here boy! Get the biscuit!
>grab by collar
>pump 3 .22 shorts into his brainstem
>drag to woods
>bury
>neighbors: "have you seen our fido?"
>nope! But yall better watch out, big cat came through and tore up all my chickens
>"oh dear! I hope the mean mountain cat didnt get fido!"

My dog problem is solved and the neighbors dont wanna kill me.

Happened 3 times now in 10 years. Ive also used the same revolver with .22 shorts to remover 8 skunks, 3 foxes, 4 coyotes, and a weasel (shooting a weasel is fuckin WORK!)

My neighbors have zero clue ive shot anything. Thats the way it SHOULD be.
>>
>>138303032
Hemlock is your best bet. Easy to find very, very toxic will kill you very quickly and is a horrible death basically makes your neurons constantly fire giving you horrible bone crushing seizures. Kills you in less then an hour.
>>
>>138297138
you guys realize this was a larp right? totally fake fiction writing
>>
>>138308784
But what if your neighbors get a new dog and don't fix their fence issue? Your flock will die again.
>>
>>138302720
great idea and one day you won't be paying attention or a family member goes into the pantry and you all fucking die because you are paranoid.
Better idea, learn to shoot and fight and make the fucker bleed for anything they get.
>>
>>138304279
It's a grass it grows easy. If you want an easier grass to grow just use sorghum even nigger can grow that. Soil is easy just go to the woods and dig up some dirt. Pee in a watering can for fert
>>
>>138302495
Eventually something gets fucked and you have to go out. Or someone spots your shit and brings a couple dozen of his buddies to raid your ass. People do crazy shit when they get desperate, like roll up with to heavily guarded compounds with 600 of their best friends, all unarmed, and demand food, and they will die before they go back hungry. And yeah sure you can kill them all because you're tough and have that gucci-ass FN SCAR with the gold plating and anime stickers, but every bullet you expend on not getting food is a waste of a bullet.
>>138307854
Same goes for farming, hunting, and fishing. Woodworking, clothesmaking, and smithing will be huge too.
>>138308784
Fucking morons and their moron dogs.
>>138308648
Yeah that reminds me that the people who'll do the best in SHTF 'murrica are the fucking Mormons. Still amazed that the feds haven't steamrolled SLC.
>>
>>138309040
If you're at the point where you have to shoot you're already losing. Should have hid your shit better or maybe took that pay cut to live in the country to begin with.
>>
/pol/ is well on its way to be a t-org, you fags need to stand down, give up, find a fat larp queen and move to /b/. you are /ONB/ I am not #antifa nor #kkk I just see pure fail... Its like watching a dog lick its dick, funny at first but you have to kick into the yard at some point.
>>
>>138309250
And canning. How the fuck did I forget canning? Learn how to preserve shit.
>>
>>138309319
fuck off antifa
>>
>>138308505
I would wager that your social network is not as stable as you think either. You would need every friend you could get. Your friendly neighborhood pepe nazi prepper would be a trusted asset once one or two of your military/government friends deserted or betrayed you afer realizing the system no longer exists.

We won't be protected by law, that's true. But neither would you, and I would also wager that you don't understand the psychological effect that on all the supposed ubermensch police and military types you rely on. They might become less disciplined and dedicated to the old orders. they might decide they want some order and meaning in their life since everything they used to know and love betrayed them. they might be suggestible to someone like me, who seems to have a bunch of food and a stable social unit they can join as a guard/hunter/gatherer/enforcer.

Check.
>>
>>138309319
holy-armchair-tactician batman. Even if you thought this, how can you be so full of yourself to actually type it out and hit enter.
>>
File: 5.jpg (308KB, 658x797px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
308KB, 658x797px
There's lots of prepper info on the internet, read up on that, including this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Survival-Theory-Preparedness-Jonathan-Hollerman/dp/069267280X

Buy 2 - acres of land in a fertile area that isn't too close to major population centres, think midwestern us or the Appalachian mountains. Build a nice house that can function off grid, and store a ton of tools, freeze-dried food, ammo, and gold/silver. Get a waifu to repopulate with.

Also it is recommended you find like minded people to do this with. The two most important things you need to survive are the right skills and good neighbors.
>>
Good clear alcohol is a good thing to have. Strong is better.
For cleaning and medicinal tinctures.
Cheap rot gut for trade.
Tobacco good but it doesn't store for long, will do stale and nasty. Better to grow and roll your own cigs when you want to trade them. Most likely people will enjoy a fresh homemade cigarette.
Those vices will get you a lot of small valuable items. Depending on how good or bad things are. Tobacco most of can be a good crop to grow for trade.
>>
>>138309319
shut the fuck up you stupid nigger
>>
>>138307959
>strap a bomb to a drone with a walkie talkie detonator and fly it into your bedroom window

you are an idiot for being the first person in history to type this out while being monitored. back to the drawing board for the rest of us
>>
>>138308784
Pittbulls are such niggers
>>
>>138309554
Stock piling only gets you so far. I would only stock pile things I can't make.
>>138309343
Canning is god tier. None of the preservatives and a lot less salt than store cans.
Put away over 100 jars of tomato this year and 30 canned chicken jars.
Keeps for a long time, in a cool dry room with no light you can get decades as long as the seal holds and it depends on what it is.
>>
>>138309034
No. Thier dog will die again before my flock does and it will happen over and over again until they build a fence or they finally get a dog that can smell the 3 other ones buried on my property and stay the fuck away.

Ive shot 3 dogs, but only lost 1 flock. After you lose one you get damned good at just killing anything that lurks on your land. Plus its montana. Im allowed to kill people on my land after given fair warning and any unaccompanied dog on your private land is open season according to state law.

Im not as asshole though. I have some other neighbors whose dogs are just fine. Good farm dogs who just chill with my dog, hell, my neighbors blue heeler killed a skunk that was digging at my coop.

But I got some other neighbors who habitually adopt pitbulls. Pitbulls are utterly useless for anything but killing other animals and mauling toddlers. I see a pit on my land the 3 S's go into effect. The new one they got openly fears me. Maybe it smells the skeletons or maybe it can just sense my intentiond but it avoids my land like the plague.

Heres my farm dog. Rottweiler blue heeler mix. Guards my livestock like a boss as a heeler ought to but is still big and belligerent enough to actually kick some ass if need be.

Once just to see what would happen I jumped into a river and began flailing abput and damned if that mutt didnt jump in after me and drag me back out of the water.

A good dog is an essential prep too. Companionship, alarm system, and if you do it right a loyal fighter who will die to protect you too.
>>
>>138308784
you could have sued them for even more money you dipshit
>>
>>138294869
We will be taking the guns of whites next. You think we are stopping at your stupid statues, censoring you and making sure everyone's first opinion of you is negative? You talk about Trump's 90D chess? The most you guys can muster up is checkers. You uneducated rural retards are wasting your money on guns that Will Be Taken Away.
>>
File: 1481996232699.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1481996232699.gif
387KB, 382x379px
>>138295145
Funny thing is, this is the world the kikes wished for. Get ready for this though, this is the BEST PART.

They have more concentrated wealth and prosperity than 99% of the goy do. So when shit really hits the fan, guess who will die first? lol

Yes, they will. They will literally be stockpiles of hard to gain resources just sitting there for the taking, and niggers will smash and beat them with rocks until the kikes look like Jew skin rugs. lol

They will discover the real Shoah when shit hit the fan and there is no white man to save them. Their bunkers won't save them, they'll have to come up for air and when they do the niggers will turn those bunkers into Auschwitz ovens 2.0
>>
>>138299290
Ammo will never be currency. Ever.
>>
>>138307959
Your average person won't go to that length to get food. First of all if they have that level of planning and equipment they have food and will most likely be concentrated on protecting it. You will deal with Tyrone and his various chilluns, maybe the occasional desperate white guy trying to find food for his family. A gang or two. Depends on where you live but most likely the biggest you will deal with is 5-20 people with shotguns, rifles, pistols, machetes etc. Some in vehicles but nothing tactical, organized or anything like that. A roving band of thugs.
>>
Apparently you cant read either... I am and old fag and this shit makes me giggle.. Be my guest, keep it up. You want you /guns/ taken away, you are well on your way to achieving it. you fucking morons don't get it... the minute you kill #antifa you will be smashed. you will be more dead /guns/ gone and libs happy! But please carry on noobs..
>>
>>138308784
I understand completely. But my neighbors are fucking cunts who have always tried fucking with for being "foreigners" (My family is a bunch of Christian Orthodox Balkaners with blonde/red hair standing 6 ft tall or above). God forbid I speak in my native tongue with my dad in the driveway for that cunty woman across the street to peep through her windows and tell our other neighbors to watch out for us. I had no issue threatening them.
>>
>>138303268
Because the Grind is over and the server flips from Pv(((E))) to PvP. May as well have some fun before the end.
>>
>>138309914
If im quibbling over a $2000 loss you think I got money for damned lawyers?

Heres how that ALWAYS turns out anyways:
>you call the authorities
>they go to dog owner
>MY PITBULL GORE-MASTER A GOOD BOY, DINDU NUFFIN, OUT SPREADIN THE WORD A JAYSUS CHRIST!!! SEE! LOOKIT HIM SITTIN THERE NEXT TO MY WIFES 3 YEAR OLD SON! HE A GOOD BOY! DINDU NUFFIN!
>go to court
>spend lots of money
>turns into his word vs mine
>judge compromises, I get jack shit and owner gets a $500 ticket

This is montana, now california. Ammo is cheaper than lawyers and lawyers dont get you very far in this state anyhow.
>>
>>138310101
Ammo is currency now. At various swap meets and yard sales I can trade 22 ammo for a lot of shit. Just depends on where you are. Lake city brass is literal money.
>>
You /pol/ studs are going to be the death of #2A keep it up!
>>
>>138304963
When Sheriff John Smith that you see in church every Sunday tells you "There's enough food, it'll be fairly rationed. Trust me", that's a very different proposition to Jamal, or Mohammed telling you the same thing. Modern society is totally fucked.
>>
File: 1450536263545.png (366KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1450536263545.png
366KB, 480x512px
>>138310330
I can't say you're wrong. There is no reasoning with niggers they are apes.

Might as well do what you did. It's very logical. The kike judicial system would take the niggers side 100% of the time and his nigger pit bull.
>>
>>138310202
Dude, believe it or not I understand fully. Im polish and my wife is german. We speak eachothers language in addition to english.

It seriously freaks people the fuck out. We speak perfect english in public but god forbid I yell up to my wife in german or polish asking if dinner is ready. Every time I catch the old lady across the way begin peeking through her curtains or the guy out watering his horses gawking at me.

Or in public. Slip up and tell my wife I want this brand or that thing in one of our languages and people look at me like I have tourettes or something.
>>
>>138310375
That has died down a bit. The ammo shortage that was going for a few years righted itself for the most part. Don't get me wrong, it all has value, just not as much at the moment.
>>
>>138309913
Good cunt, blueys are top knotch dogs.
>>
>>138310147
Jesus /pol/ isn't alt right not everything on /pol/ has to do with antifa, chill
>>
>>138310816
True, I noticed 22 on the shelf more often but old fuck codgers still trade it like money. Just saying at the height of the guns care (which is still under a functioning society and government, without shooting and killing) it was traded. It will be money.
>>
>>138310541
love to see them try
kys in the meantime
>>
>>138300861
>children
In this particular situation, they are dead weight unless they've been properly trained. Otherwise, you may as well ditch them or you're all more likely to die.

And why give tips to the competition? That puts you at an even greater disadvantage when it's every man, woman and child for themselves,
>>
But seriously.. can and will you kill cops... military, EMS? because that will be the front line you will face when you white chimp. You will be toast...
>>
>>138310632
True fuckin story here
>just get out of marines, having earned US citizenship
>move to cheap place in white trash ghetto in Missoula Montana
>3 pitbull/mutt crosses across alley jump fence, attack me
>fuckin meth heads cant even buy real pitbulls (no idea if actual pitbulls, but you know what I mean. Nasty white trash/nigger dogs)
>luckily its winter, heavy clothing, so mauling not terrible but FUCK
>swearing in 3 different languages
>meth head, meth girlfriend, and 3 fetal alcohol children pour into the alley, screaming, yelling, and raising pandemonium
>which just makes dog flip out worse
>grab brick
>begin beating dogs
>meth head calls police on ME
>cops show up
>my clothes are tors to shreds
>covered in dog blood and fur too
>even further traumatised kids are losing thier shit
>meth head wants me arrested
>cop: state law says im in the right
>guy gets a hefty ticket PER DOG
>cop tells me hes had issues with the family before and to call him if I see anything suspicious
>i dont, but about 6 months later guy and his whore gets busted for dealing and his kids get fostered out

I swear to god this aint a Larp.
>>
>>138310900
Mines half blue half rotty. Hes wicked smart and energetic with a hearding/guarding instinct like the heeler, but hes big and doesnt just got a mouth, hes got a fuckin MAW. He couples the heeler traits with rottweiler belligerence and durability.

He was an unintentional adoption and I had a lotta misgivings cuz of the rottweiler half but he turned out friggin awesome.

Neighbor has a full blue heeler and it chills out at my place a lot too. Has some kinda mutual defense agreement with my dog and the two patrol both our properties together. (Keep in mind neighbor in Montana = half to a full kilometer away.)
>>
>>138310375
That doesnt make it a currency, but anyways, in post shtf no one is ever giving you food for ammo.
>>
>>138310375
That doesnt make it a currency. If you are talking about a scenario with mass starvation then no one is gonna fucking give you money for ammo lol..
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.