[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt Drudge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MATT DRUDGEE.jpg (187KB, 1984x1022px) Image search: [Google]
MATT DRUDGEE.jpg
187KB, 1984x1022px
What is your opinion of Drudge?
>>
>>138289749
Dirty kike.
>>
I don't know anything about him. I probably look at his site once a day, though.
>>
>>138290682
This seems like a huge disconnect
>>
>>138289749
cuckservative. Also a filthy jew
>>
File: sheeit.jpg (25KB, 871x182px) Image search: [Google]
sheeit.jpg
25KB, 871x182px
Matt Drudge has meets with President Trump and is an associate of Alex Jones.

For some reason he and Bannon hate each other though.
>>
>>138291113

forgot link

https://archive.fo/tHbPj

Probably fake news though.
>>
>>138289749
Probably dead.

>Friends with Alex Jones aka Bill Hicks
>Infowars is owned by Ted Turner
>Dignifies msm propaganda by reposting it

If he archived everything, maybe it'd be worthy.
>>
>>138291266

He relies on ad-revenue on drudge report too so if he archived everything no one would want to advertise there out of protest.
>>
>>138289749
It's good to check if there is a super duper happening but other than that it's a cuckservative piece of shit website belonging to a kike fag
>>
>>138289749
Matt Drudge is a dirty kike. It's actually quite frustrating that a large percentage of you don't even know he is jew
>>
>What Do You Guys Think?
I think that spam is not allowed.
>>
If we're being honest, he's learning the cost of being on the vanguard... Twenty years ago. The eyeballs he attracted, the ones that made him famous, now prefer places like this. Dude is trying to figure out how to balance out staying where he is vs alienating what got him there in the first place.
>>
>>138291210
If true, this seems like a concentrated effort to squeeze both 14 and 88 out of the movement on the right once and for all. If it works, it's good. The Japan model (nationalism hidden at top) needs no 14 88 after all.
>>
He used to run an interesting aggregator but now it's basically mainstream "news".
Better off just going straight to cnn.com if you are in the market for bullshit.
>>
File: JLD RS.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
JLD RS.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
Matt Drudge worked at the CBS Studio Center store in Los Angeles, near the studio where Seinfeld taped (The "New York Street" set between Stages 14 & 15 and the adjoining CBS Studio Center functioned as a tourist attraction when not shooting). Drudge allegedly stalked Julia Louis-Dreyfus and harassed her excessively during the filming of "Seinfeld," leading him to be lampooned in the episode "
>>
>>138289749
He was a stalwart and a champion for Trump throughout the election season, less so since the inauguration.

Drudge's attacks on Bannon cheese me off -- where does that come from?

On the whole I have little to complain about re drudge, and much to be thankful for in seeing how he strongly marshaled Trump's message in the lead-up to the election.

Going back a bit, I love the fact Drudge completely btfo Blumenthal, and actually forced Blumenthal to pay for Drudge's legal fees when Blumenthal sued Drudge for defamation because Blumenthal's case was so weak.

I would be interested to hear what Drudge's exact beef with Bannon was.
>>
>>138291920
He's a kike, but he doesn't engage in the kind of globalist shenanigans that get the ire of /pol/.

Rather, he's an entrepreneurial kike, who works hard, and is creative, and has achieved his success in this way, consistently building his brand with a good product month after month and year after year, for decades now.

His work ethic and creativity make a good role model for any young or not-so-young anon looking to start a business.
>>
he shows the important news from the msm and some alt sources. so you don't have to sort through hundreds of bs stories in a hundred newspapers. he basically does that for you.

much as i hate msm, i still like to see what they're saying. and drudge often posts key propaganda headlines from the msm.
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.