[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shes right ya know....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: xgvu1bupdrgz.jpg (251KB, 1125x1614px) Image search: [Google]
xgvu1bupdrgz.jpg
251KB, 1125x1614px
Shes right ya know....
>>
KYS simpleton
>>
>she
>>
>>138285955
The right to free speech isn't just about the 1st amendment. This comic presumes that it is. That is why this comic is retarded.

There's the 1st amendment, which guarantees free speech. And then there's the value of honoring people's free speech. Google can kick me off of gmail for saying 'nigger' in an email, but does that seem like an honorable decision? What if AT&T drops your plan because you said 'kike' to a friend? They have every right to set whatever arbitrary limits on your speech that they choose. Yet they have never done any such thing. Why not?

Because 'free speech', is more than just the government not being able to silence you. It's a standard that we, as a country, have come to agree upon. Sometimes the people who offend others are correct. Sometimes they're right, and they deserve the chance to be heard.
>>
File: nokrauts-reeee.jpg (17KB, 625x479px) Image search: [Google]
nokrauts-reeee.jpg
17KB, 625x479px
>>138285955
so progressive
>>
>>138285955
I love throwing this comic on liberal's faces every time they get banned from something.
>>
>>138286642
/thread
>>
>>138285955
all i see is "shut up or we make you shut up"
>>
>>138285955
Sage this shit. Fucking third time I've seen this thread today. Fuck OP putting a curse on you. Now Fuck off
>>
Don't blame Pinochet. Commies were asking for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-230218.png (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-230218.png
488KB, 1080x1920px
SAGE THE SHILLS

FUCK THE JEWS
>>
>>138285955
Except if you are gay, or a tranny, or a feminist, or anything on the left and practice either vocative or symbolic speech.

Then it is literally illegal to say anything about my speech.

Also you must let me shower with your 13 year old daughters so I can groom them.

If you don't allow this you are a bigot.
>>
>>138285955
She's not though. The first amendment is a statement of rights that exist before the constitution existed. It states that the right to free speech "shall not be infringed."

This isn't an accidental formulation. The right is a right that all men hold, and we should look down upon those who would attempt to restrict it. Yes, even private corporations.

So when we only recognize the protection as a shackle on a government ever greedy for more power, we allow our world to become a worse place.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.