[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found some ANTIFA cringe from 2004

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lcalbumcringe.png (2MB, 585x2041px) Image search: [Google]
lcalbumcringe.png
2MB, 585x2041px
I was in Goodwill today and actually saw some Antifas up close for the first time. They wore "fckh8" and "Goodnight Alt-Right" pins and one had a red bandana around his neck (Not a smart move in this town). Both were white and scrawny as hell.

Anyway, I heard them talking while I was going to the register and one said he saw a Leftover Crack album that he wanted to get after he went to the bathroom. When they were out of sight, I admit I sperged, went over to the used CD section, found it, and then bought it.

I felt pretty stupid at first for powerleveling like that AND actually spending my money on something just to be petty. But, all that cognitive dissonance went away when I got home and looked at the album. Holy fuck, it's hilarious. It's from 2004, and the band obviously wants to be the Dead Kennedys so bad it's depressing. Just look at the titles, Christ. Just shows that these people were just as cringe-y and wannabe edgy during the Bush years as now.
>>
Looks people ask about $7 for copies on Discogs, which indicates to me you could sell it to a local used record store.
>>
>>138285314
It was only $3 and already used, so I'm cool with that. Closest thing to a souvenir I'll have from an 'encounter' with these shits unless they start coming here more often.
>>
>>138283808
>he just found Leftover Crack
Not like your precious green day, eh?
>>
Leftover crack is alright. They are definitely an Antifa band. Check out choking victim as well. Same thing.

t. Not Antifa just had broad taste in music years ago
>>
>>138283808
Pretty sure I wrote those exact same lyrics when I was 13 and in a Punk band.
>>
>>138283808
Kek
Almost should've broken it in half and put it back
>>
>>138286170
As funny as that would have been, we have so many niggers doing that already that it's actually a policy to check used CDs and DVDs before buying them at that Goodwill.
>>
File: am.png (586KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
am.png
586KB, 714x536px
>>138285885
>eh?
Flag checks out.
>>
>>138283808
I used to listen to Leftover Crack / Choking Victim in the early 2000s -- the band sings primarily about shooting dope and smoking crack. I was very depressed back then.
>>
>>138283808
>> didnt pull out a .45 and murder them on the spot

You wasted an opportunity dipshit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.