[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INNOCENT MAN STABBED FOR BEING WHITE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: WHAT.png (681KB, 1030x974px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
681KB, 1030x974px
Can we all please band together and get behind on this. Get this trending somewhere. This guy was stabbed for no apaprent reason other than the fact that he "looked like a nazi." This guy isn't even a white nationalist. Can we at least show some support? Like that black guy in Charlottsville got hit in the head and he got 30K from gofundme. Is this guy gonna get anything. There are people laughing at this.
>>
false flag he did it himself

sage this
>>
>>138283888
Triplets confirm
>>
>>138283888
Must be true.
>>
>>138283585
I hope someone dies so we can STFU about that fat bitch who had a heart attack because she can't handle American horse power
>>
>>138283585
>>138283888
>>138284142
So maybe we need to gather some more info before we jump on board 100%.
Still he'd be false flagging against alt-left, so it can't really hurt
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (145KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
145KB, 750x535px
>>138283585
>>
seems legit. even the link works
>>
File: 1485738042851.gif (524KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1485738042851.gif
524KB, 500x620px
>>138283585
This faggot smokes menthols; he gets no sympathy from me. Maybe if those were cowboy killing Marlboro Red 100s like a real man.
>>
>>138283585
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Sign to make antifa a terrorist group!
>>
>>138284487
no need to larp as confederate, jus show us your leaf and you'll be taking the first step in showing the world that canada sides with the U.S. against Antifa fascists
>>
PART AND PARCEL FOLKS

Shave the beard, grow a pony tail.

No one fucks with you.
>>
>>138283585
If there was no conversation then he assumed the guy though he was a neo-nazi makes him racist. So maybe he deserved it.
>>
>>138286382
>smoking
>>
>>138283888
Yea this is pretty fucking obvious

>Stabbed left hand
>"getting out of car"
>Hes sitting passenger side
>Drivers side door has blood
>put bandage on hand while bloody mess
>wound that needs stitches just decided to stop bleeding
>But cleaned off rest of hand before seeing doctor to take picture after taking bandages back off for some reason
>>
>>138283585
This sounds to me like those cases where a woman claims she is raped, but instead of taking it to the police, she posts about it on social media. Doesn't necessarily mean it's false, but it raises suspicion.
>>
>>138283585

Sure it wasn't an attempted car jacking?
>>
>marly blues
ill defend this man to the death
>>
>>138284534
this
>>
>>138287089
Pony tails in a street fight is suicidal.
Grab it, proceed to force the head toward the knees and you swing with the knee.
Cave in skull on the floor doing some fancy moves.
You could have prevented this.
>>
I'm pretty conservative and vote Republican. I'm not a fascist or Nazi by any means...but I typically shave my head during the summertime because of the heat.

That's probably enough for me to be labeled a Nazi these days.
>>
File: 1502284007975.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502284007975.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
As much as I want this to be true so that I can have further reason to hate antifa faggots, this is prolly fake.
>>
>>138283585
>when you realize OP is pic related and is a Nazi trying to get money from anons here
Almost fooled me
>>
>>138287744
P A R T A N D P A R C E L
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L
>>
>>138283585
He was probably just a conservative. Not even a Nawwtzee. So the fucker deserved it. Sit down conservative beta cucks and get ready for the sand niggers and gibme dats to take everything you have. Conservatives did this to themselves. Now to watch them all getbeaten alive by the alt left. While the alt right makes funny memes about your beheadings.
>>
>white guy gets stabbed
>runs to car and takes pics and puts it on facebook

>nigger gets attack
>gets a bunch of niggers together and fucks shit up

You only have yourselves to blame.

inb4
>we can't be like them we have to be civilized
Take your tiki torch and practice deepthroating with it you pussy faggots
>>
>>138287816
No your a cuckservative and deserve the marxists who rule over your fake ideolgy.
But you will still be called a nazi. But now the ebil nazis will just laugh at you. America will be fed to the marxists.
>>
>>138286382
>smoking
>anime
>thinks hes manly
i just threw up a little
>>
/pol/ the board where actual news is fake, but a random image posted on an annoymous board gets taken as fact instantly since it fits their agenda.

You guys are truly pathetic. Then again, I don't expect anything else from a bunch of nazis. This is what the nazis did back in the day too. False flags were their favorite thing.
>>
>>138288546
White guy: Hey bro this nigger just attacked me out of nowhere come help me fuck his shit up.

Other White guy: What are you, a racist? A NAZI? HEY WE'VE GOT A FUCKING NAZI OVER HERE!
>>
>>138283585

fucking nazi got what he deserved

THIS IS A FREE AND TOLERANT COUNTRY, FUCK OFF BACK TO 1942 GERMANY
>>
>>138287397
>>Hes sitting passenger side

After being bandaged up. Are you a retard?
>>
>>138287397
Shit you did your homework lad.

Yeah, and its a short stab too, if he was misdirecting a blow surely it would be more of a slash?

And let's be honest, who the fucks just goes around stabbing people getting out of cars, you just dont do that. he should have called the OB and made a statment.

guaranteed there is a knife missing from his kitchen set that exactly matches the wound.
>>
>>138287397
Wow you're retarded
>get stabbed while exiting driver's seat
>block attack with left hand and get blood on door
>someone helps bandage the hand
>can't drive because hand is fucked up
>take picture of bandaged hand from passenger seat on the way to hospital
>arrive at hospital, doctor cleans hand
>take picture of cleaned wound
>get stitched up
>>
>>138289658
Why is their blood on the door then smart ass?

If he sat back down after being bandaged why the blood on the door?
>>
>>138289925
>>block attack with left hand and get blood on door
The blood is on the right door, passenger door, why would there be blood after it had been bandaged?
>>
File: IMG_1744.jpg (217KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.jpg
217KB, 576x768px
>>138289360
EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!
>>
>>138287397
>Drivers side door has blood
>Stabbed left hand
>driver side is on the left
>left hand is close to the door
he was atacking while he was driving,

>>Hes sitting passenger side
after hes bandaged
it would be hard to drive with the hand bandaged so some else is driving, and that is not a professional work, they used too much bandage so its easy to see that he took the "bandage" picture on the way to the hospital. and the cut In the hospital

unless someone can get me the pictures and prove me wrong its realy easy to see the passing of events by the logic of the pictures
>>
>>138288317
>gimme everything
No
>GIMME EVERYTHING
No
>This is the white guy's fault
>>
>>138289360
b8
But really, it doesn't actually matter whether this is real or fake. It's not like there are people here right now sitting the fence and this image is the last straw that's going to make them right wing. We don't need some fucking stabbing to realize we despise the left.
>>138290302
That's the left side door, which would be the passenger door in bongland, but in America, that is the driver side.
>>
File: DAMN.png (87KB, 962x546px) Image search: [Google]
DAMN.png
87KB, 962x546px
He got stabbed after he got out of the car. I believe the bandage is just sloppy first aid. This is in his own admission. He filed a police report. I'll try and do some digging
>>
"You one of them Neo-Nazi" come on pol
>>
>>138290652
Not an argument. Its entirely the moderate right and conservatives fault for their own death. Look how fast the moderates denounced cville with out any more info then cnn gave them. Its entirely the conservatives ideologies fault and you have doomed us all. Good ridence
>>
Ayo cracka, whachu doin?
>>
b8?
I think the alt-leftist ideology was gearing towards this for a long time. It helps because half the white people in the US and Canada don't care about equality in races they just want white people to be shit on.
>>
>>138289658
>After being bandaged up
>Blood spilling out of bandages

Yes because thats how doctors do things.

>>138289925
>Go get wound needing stitches cleaned up by doctor
>leave without stitches
>take picture
>return for stitches

Someone has never gotten stitches. Go outside.

>>138290509
>"attacked while driving"
>Literally said he was attacked while getting out

>OP doesn't even post a link or pastebin
>>
>>138292963
>>leave without stitches
>>take picture
>>return for stitches
The picture of the unstitched wound was taken in a hospital room you fucking mong
>>
>>138289360
>my side doesnt false flag
>but your side does, nazis
this is you. this is what you are
>>
>>138284487
>I hope someone dies
15 people died two days ago because muslims. Liberals completely ignored it and kept talking about racist Trump
>>
>>138287508
m i d n i g h t s
>>
File: ini-sweating(a).gif (24KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
ini-sweating(a).gif
24KB, 256x192px
>>138290850
>but in America, that is the driver side

W-WHAT!?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.