[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The New Trump White House. We Lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

TFW Ivanka Trump takes more precedent than Steve Bannon. We're fucked
>>
IVANKA is in charge. We're FUCKED!!
>>
>>138283544
a russian prostitute in charge
>>
File: 1503193495499m.jpg (95KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503193495499m.jpg
95KB, 576x1024px
>>138283442
>peacefully
Fuck this jew bitch
>>
>>138283442
Everyone with twatter needs to be telling Trump not to listen to his retard daughter.
>>
>>138283442
Meh. Just let him go and enjoy watching him fail. Im gonna start shilling muh Russia narrative just for lulz
>>
>>138283962
Yeah, that's not gonna work.
>>
File: (((TrumpGaveThemTheWin))).png (2MB, 1010x2749px) Image search: [Google]
(((TrumpGaveThemTheWin))).png
2MB, 1010x2749px
Remember: Goy, Bye.
>>
>ivanka 2020

T. Kekistani
>>
I want Bannon shills to leave.
>>
File: (((You))).jpg (41KB, 592x369px) Image search: [Google]
(((You))).jpg
41KB, 592x369px
>>138284710
I bet (((You))) do.
>>
>>138283962
>Everyone with twatter needs to be telling Trump not to listen to his retard daughter.
Well I'm still confused how the hell she has any power at all since she's not elected but I'm sure she gets the magic pussy pass since she's got a vagina.....just like they did in Rome.....and Egypt.....and ancient Greece....Incans....Myans....etc, etc, etc, etc....
>>
>>138284251
oh man it's so much fun

you get to play with so. much. ammo.
>>
>>138283442
The communist will kill the trump family ivanka and jared are fool's.
>>
I thought the whole 'leave women out of politics' thing was just a meme for stormfags now I see they were right about everything dammit.
>>
File: (((TrumpGaveThemTheWin))).jpg (39KB, 1024x382px) Image search: [Google]
(((TrumpGaveThemTheWin))).jpg
39KB, 1024x382px
>>138283962
According to the White House and the media Ivanka and her husband Kushner have been directly involved in several major White House decisions including Syria, Scaramucci to get rid of Spicer, Priebus, and Bannon, pushing for the Paris climate agreement (She lost), and several others.

Ivanka and Kushner are literally Trump's ZOG handlers.

Just look up the Ivanka and Kushner stories and the medias positive spin on their influence over Trump.
>>
>>138284979
>fool's
Is fool's the new /r/T_D way of saying Jews?!

Has Alex Jones "globalist" term no longer effective?
>>
>>138283442
just 4d chess bras, 5d if you count the reason she converted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.