[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me how the left went from anti-government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 395729587.png (1005KB, 801x612px)
395729587.png
1005KB, 801x612px
Can someone please explain to me how the left went from anti-government and anti-corporation and anti-censorship to wanting big government and wanting to police language?
>>
File: 1503188981809(2).png (516KB, 776x738px)
1503188981809(2).png
516KB, 776x738px
Pedophile acceptance.

Satan worship
>>
>>138282121
4chan answer: The Jews
SJW Answer: The Patriarchy
Normal Rational Answer: infiltration of college campuses with communists and Marxist over the last 4 decades.
>>
When they realized that they pretty much don't know how to fight
>>
>>138282121
https://youtu.be/5It1zarINv0
Yuri Bezmenov explains
>>
>>138282121
when their Jew masters gained control of the government
>>
File: 1503121437218.png (538KB, 661x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503121437218.png
538KB, 661x604px
You must resist the desire of hurting God and God's creation. This will be destroyed with the accepting the rape of a child as natural and legal under law.
>>
>>138282487
the jews then?
>>
File: [Heavy Breathing].jpg (25KB, 335x414px) Image search: [Google]
[Heavy Breathing].jpg
25KB, 335x414px
>>138282406
the fuck?
>>
>>138282121
It is the Liberal Elite who were not pleased with the choice the country took, just like Brexit. So they have decided to use propaganda and violence on American society. The way the police are standing down only adds to the fire.
>>
>>138282487

Fuck off, Jordan Peterson.

4chan's answer:
The Jews caused the infiltration of college campuses with communists and Marxist over the last 4 decades, among other things.
>>
>>138282121
Literally how communism evolves.
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>138282406
Is this shit real?

>>138283120
That answer is pretty exclusive to /pol/ actually
>>
>>138282487
The only answer it has ever been and ever will be is the Jews.
>>
>>138283120
>fuck off jordan peterson
flag checks out
>>
>>138282121
Sure.

The liberal movement was never anti-government, it was always pro-individual, which for a time went hand in hand with anti-government.

But as neoliberal corporatism continued failing at improving liberals' quality of living, they kept doubling down on individualism. This mean, paradoxically, forcing society as a whole to accept their personal choices (gay wedding cakes, 28 genders, etc) meant greatly empowering the state to do so.

Now we're at the point where they're pushing the state to suppress anything that could intrude on their own personal interpretation of reality. All it will cost is absolute deference to the State. And that's modern leftism.
>>
>>138284615
Interesting, thank you for taking the time to type that out
>>
>>138282121
because for the last 8 years their side was in power of course they wanted bigger govt,but now its trump,now they want less govt lol

the left are for pro govt when its a democrat one

they also dont mind police brutality,they do mind it when its aimed at them and not us though

i swear on my life mate,if they was shooting white people instead of blacks blm would be as quiet as a fucking mouse
>>
>>138282487
>the normie answer
So...the Jews then--/pol is always right
>>
The Clintons dragged Democrats into being murderous neocons. Carter was a good guy, but had no power. And we know what happened to JFK.
>>
>>138287319
>i swear on my life mate,if they was shooting white people instead of blacks blm would be as quiet as a fucking mouse

i completely agree
blm don't even make a peep when it's black on black violence
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.