[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the next alt right rally dressed as a Gorn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: I came to rape.jpg (55KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
I came to rape.jpg
55KB, 512x384px
You think any ANTIFA will fuck with me or will those commie fucks run and piss themselves? Just trying to brainstorm new ideas to revamp our image.
>>
>>138280539
You sound like a commie yourself. Keep making yourself look ridiculous commie.
>>
>>138280539
Yes thatI'll work
>>
>>138280989
Maybe might make my mask a helmet tho in case they try to bike lock me or some shit
>>
>>138281355
And a shield maybe metal claws for defense
>>
File: 1503192835712.jpg (34KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1503192835712.jpg
34KB, 396x385px
>>138281529
>And a shield maybe metal claws for defense

I was thinking padding underneath the rest of the costume but metal claws is interesting as a good defensive move. Someone attacks me can't help they got tore to shreds from my claws.

Maybe I'll be touted as based Gorn?
>>
>>138280539
>>138281355
>>138281529
>>138282350
I-i honestly doubt that anyone is going to see a guy in a fucking lizard suit as a threat
>>
Honestly for best impact carry a sign
With the Facebook symbol and white power written on it. Do that and zuck will make sure Soros stops this shit.
>>
Also, Soros has $300 million invested in kushners company. Can't recall the name. Use THAT logo as a white power symbol and I promise you this shit goes away very quickly
>>
Throw in a Support Eugenics sign in Google font.

Turn the negativity on their moneymakers and the news cycle will change so fast.
>>
>>138280539

If you claim to be trans-gorn, they may designate you as a new oppressed minority, give you a bullhorn and wait to hear your wisdom.
>>
>>138284237
>If you claim to be trans-gorn, they may designate you as a new oppressed minority, give you a bullhorn and wait to hear your wisdom.

Good idea maybe I can redpill some normies that way. Start calling out the niggers and telling them to no longer be slaves to their Jewish handlers. Gays should fear Muslims more than white people and really I don't care about gays because they don't reproduce. Niggers can be contained. Mexicans need to be deported.
>>
>>138280539
Watch out for diamonds, bamboo and the raw ingredients for gunpowder!

Oh, and Furries.
>>
>>138280539
do you honestly think these millenials will get the reference?
>>
>>138282350
Anon why don't you dress up as a suicide bomber with working props? That's sure to give them a scare!
>>
File: 1503168564429.jpg (61KB, 839x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503168564429.jpg
61KB, 839x504px
>>138280539
>Star Trek

i'm just gonna leave this Trek-related Info here...

https://infogalactic.com/info/William_Shatner

>His paternal grandfather, Wolf Schattner, anglicized the family name to "Shatner".[5][unreliable source?] All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[6][7] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[8]

https://infogalactic.com/info/Leonard_Nimoy

>Nimoy had long been active in the Jewish community. He could speak and read English—his first language—and Yiddish.[77] In 1997, he narrated the documentary A Life Apart: Hasidism in America, about the various sects of Hasidic Orthodox Jews. In October 2002, Nimoy published The Shekhina Project, a photographic study exploring the feminine aspect of God's presence, inspired by Kabbalah. Reactions have varied from enthusiastic support to open condemnation.[78] Nimoy said that objections to Shekhina did not bother or surprise him, but he smarted at the stridency of the Orthodox protests, and was saddened at the attempt to control thought.[78]

https://infogalactic.com/info/Priestly_Blessing

>In the mid-1960s, actor Leonard Nimoy, who was raised in a traditional Jewish home, used a single-handed version of this gesture to create the Vulcan salute for his character, Spock, on Star Trek. He has explained that while attending Orthodox services as a child, he peeked from under his father's tallit and saw the gesture; many years later, when introducing the character of Mr. Spock, he and series creator Gene Roddenberry thought a physical component should accompany the verbal "Live long and prosper" greeting. The Jewish priestly gesture looked sufficiently alien and mysterious, and became part of Star Trek lore.[30]

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Trek-Marxism.html (Trek is (((their))) vision of NWO, Worldwide Communism)

https://youtu.be/_RGxuU2vtBo (first Inter-Species mating on Talmudvision)
>>
File: arabterrorist-e1412729017380.jpg (78KB, 599x625px) Image search: [Google]
arabterrorist-e1412729017380.jpg
78KB, 599x625px
>>138285309
>Anon why don't you dress up as a suicide bomber with working props? That's sure to give them a scare!

Not sure it'll have the same effect and no I don't blow myself up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.