[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dismantling the Jewish Cabal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: jew_world.jpg (337KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
jew_world.jpg
337KB, 958x775px
How do we do it? How can we free the masses from Jewish oppression?

They way I see it their powers lie in:

>1. Government institutions
They have infiltrated these and are able to use policy to control the population
>2. Banking and debt
The world monetary system has been under the control for decades and turns citizens into slaves. The last country to free itself from their oppressive system and rise up had war declared upon it and is now referred to as the most evil government to ever exist
>3.Media
Controls and influences the opinions of the masses. The Internet has helped dilute it's impact somewhat but undeniably still a powerful tool for control

What other things do they have to consolidate their power? How do we bring it all down?
>>
It's honestly not that complicated, but white people are too good to act like subhuman kikes...

Here's how:

- False flag jewish hatecrimes
- Spray paint jewish anti white hatred on cemetaries, peoples houses, etc
- Intimidate blackmail and bribe
- Promote and adhere to radical ingroup preference when doing business
- Lie like a motherfucker whenever you have to
(when in a debate, be the first one to accuse your opponent of being a racist nazi and claim your parents died in Auschwitz, he's now completely weaponless and baffled)
- Shapeshift (claim you're a jew yourself and jews need to change their disgusting ways. Say 'us jews have caused so much harm' etc etc)
- Incite hatred against jews in blacks and minorities by always using jews/gentiles divide (gentilism being a unifying element) and never black/white or other divise attributes)
- Pool ressources in order to start reconquering media
- Make it so that key people like Noel Ignatiev have accidents (this will require self sacrifice on the part of patriots)
- Every neurotic paranoid behavior of the jew, you just have to apply strategically before he gets a chance to do so (the one who accuses the other of hatred, racism, etc wins)

Then just time... if our movement did this it would start rolling in the right direction and pick up momentum. Hitler himself realised that you cannot fight jewish lies honestly, you have to outperform them at their game.
>>
It needs small steps. You need half a country of enlightened and informed citizens who aren't under financial strain. For that you need people to turn off their televisions, ignore all mass media, but read, and forego materialism. No idea how the fuck you do that when so many people are complacent and just want to buy a house, watch tv and are satisfied with a slave tier job that lets them do this.
>>
>>138276939
The internet is helping people wake up at a rate that's scaring the shit out of them. (Hence the deplatforming.)

I think the first step is to expose how terrible Israel is and to put pressure on not sending our money overseas. Get blacks to think "hey, why aren't they spending that money on Detroit?!" Get liberals to think "Hey, why aren't they spending that on universal healthcare?"

This is probably the safest thing to criticize for them to not just scream "antisemitic!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

I don't know what's most palatable for normies next. Maybe that the Ivy league isn't diverse at all when it comes to Jews?
>>
>>138276939
Ignore shills Keep spreading redpills
>>
You can't win against the Jewish people. It's as ridiculous as Africa winning a war against Europe.
>>
File: jewish_expulsion.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_expulsion.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>138278870
Jews have been beaten for fucking thousands of years. It's only in the last 100 years or so they've gotten on top. They can and will be be knocked down again because as we know they always push people too far and they snap.
>>
>>138278870
Your numbers are small. When the tides turn it will be swift.
>>
>>138279485
No way. We are playing 47D chess while you goys are playing tic-tac-toe.
>>
>>138278870
>>
File: jew khazars 1.jpg (72KB, 1026x394px)
jew khazars 1.jpg
72KB, 1026x394px
>>138279772
but youre not even jews...
>>
>>138276939
Serious answer:

We wake up the masses.

How?

Start with the Holocaust. It should almost be the #1 priority, because it is a house of cards afterwards. I'm talking mass trolling on social media. "Whoah, someone just showed me this about the Holocaust" threads in Club Penguin.

8 months ago I googled "why do people even deny the Holocaust". Lòok at me now.

We need memes.

Step 2 is obviously
Www.thezog.info/list-summaries stickers and graffiti plastered everywhere IRL
>>
>>138279772
"47D chess"

you spelled "Russian roulette" wrong.
>>
>>138279772
I hope your plan makes free speech illegal, otherwise there's no turning back this tide.

http://www.jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

You're going extinct. You'll all retreat to your homeland and then a pissed off Arab country will nuke Israel, finally bringing peace to the world.
>>
>>138276939
>…7Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 8Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9“All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”…

You can't beat the Jews. This is their world, their playing field. Just accept Christ into your heart.
>>
File: bates (2).jpg (135KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
bates (2).jpg
135KB, 560x292px
have a shit load of kids
homeschool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.