[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capitalism and the Decline of the West

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: CapitalismCommunism.png (275KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
CapitalismCommunism.png
275KB, 612x612px
Capitalism isn't an economic ideology - it's a political ideology.

Capitalism rules directly or indirectly.

Capitalism buys politicians. Capitalism buys the media. Both politicians and the media, which is controlled by capitalists, shape public opinion.

Free speech doesn't exist. Corporations will unleash the wave of terror on dissenting opinions - Antifa, a paramilitary organization that works on behalf of corporations, politicians, and the media, employ violence to suppress speech, assembly, and expression.

Moreover, you have no power. The corporations are tightening their grip on the internet. You have no access to news papers, television and radio.

The corporations issue statements, which serve as models of morality. Corporations are now the arbiters of morality. They are the truth.

This is capitalism.
>>
>>138275844
Capitalism is /oursystem/
>>
>>138275844
>it's a political ideology.
Interesting.
Mind telling me what it is about?
Please be thorough and concise
>>
>>138275844
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

SPACING
P
A
C
I
N
G
>>
>>138276073

The rule of the rich - a small group of rich people. They abuse the nation. They destroy culture and tradition to advance their financial interests. That's what it's about.
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0 (3).jpg (235KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0 (3).jpg
235KB, 1024x896px
>>138276073
>>
>>138276243

I'm on /pol/ everyday. I don't frequent Reddit - and I have no social media.
>>
>>138276335

>This
>>
There is no such thing as true Capitalism. All Capitalism inevitably becomes (((Crony Capitalism))). Laws are passed by lobbies.
>>
>>138276692

This as well. Crony capitalism is a fucking meme.
>>
File: capitalismVSothers.png (166KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
capitalismVSothers.png
166KB, 500x741px
>>138276692
This. Unless a strong anti-kike policy is set in place, you're fucked.
Basically with jews you lose.
>>
File: distributist.jpg (33KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
distributist.jpg
33KB, 500x262px
Y'all need Distributism.
>>
>>138275844
woke af desu senpai
>>
>>138275844
Communism:
>Forced to get what they give you
>Degeneracy is forced on you
>No incentive to innovate
>Known for mass starvation killing hundreds of millions
>Based around envy of others
>Entire concept is a welfare state to help niggers
>State tries their hardest to not let people escape
Capitalism:
>Aren't forced to get shitty services by the government. All your choice.
>Degeneracy exists, but isn't forced on you. Can easily protest all companies that are degenerate or even live self made without money
>Incentives excellence 99% of the time
>Only people unfit for civilization die (aka niggers and spics)
>Based around choices and options for both necessities and luxuries
>Allows you to flee if you for some reason don't like the fact that you can decide your own fate
I don't see how they are similar
>>
File: hah.png (550KB, 715x487px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
550KB, 715x487px
>>138280454
>>Degeneracy exists, but isn't forced on you. Can easily protest all companies that are degenerate or even live self made without money
>>Incentives excellence 99% of the time

You can't seriously be this delusional.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.