[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we need a martyr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Antifa is out to kill people and wants blood. The media has shilled so hard for them they can't go back now. Antifa has rioted, destroyed and killed before just in the last 2 years, yet they refuse to disavow them.

What's the solution?

Whenever you see antifa congregating to start to shit, go and counter-protest their protests or counter-protests, and take CAMERAS. The media will NOT film them and expose them, you will.

You NEED to film this shit and expose it, and if someone dies, GET IT ON CAMERA and expose it so hard they can do nothing to hide it anymore. Filme them beating people, film the doctors trying to help, their grieving families on their knees, weeping, scrubbing floors, closeups of their blood and wounds.

Plaster it all over every street corner, do not let them hide this.

You are the new media, and you can crush the old one, but you'll have to put your own lifes on the line and risk yourself for this.

Remember, it's the nature of time that the old ways must give in, and it's the nature of time that the new ways comes in sin. When the new meets the old it always end the ancient ways, and as history told the old ways go out in a blaze, so these are the media's last days, they're not growing back, this is their last dying breath, and though they sweep over our TVs like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them, never again endure their oppression, never again, endure their tyranny: we'll expose them witout warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul, we will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors graves with their metaphorical blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs, as we rise again from the ruins of the old press, they will know: America belongs to americans.
>>
>>138274803
If they kill or seriously injure a member of the public, the victim will be cast as a nazi, assuming the media even report on it at all. It'll take one of them to sperg out on a cop.
>>
>>138274803
we need an army of wendys https://twitter.com/RealWendyBelle/status/899021785881919489
>>
>>138275614
>assuming the media even report on it at all
that's why you'll be there filming it

they have killed people before, but there wasn't enough footage to spread around without their spin

We need hashtags

#antifariot20
So people know it's the 20th riot this year, or
#antifamurder3
for the same reason

Saturation is key
>>
>>138275816
very good, that's exactly what needs to be done
>>
>>138274803
You are aware they beat a man with a steel bar in Berkley? The (alleged) assailant is up for trial shortly.
Unless you're volunteering to get beat, I'd just focus on what is happening, because they hit more people yesterday and today.
>>
>>138275816
I really wish there'd be more redpilled niggers, whenever I see one I get a glimmer of hope for their race.
Naturally, that is relatively quickly snuffed out, but still.
>>
File: DHoDrFfU0AAC01X[1].jpg (84KB, 951x951px) Image search: [Google]
DHoDrFfU0AAC01X[1].jpg
84KB, 951x951px
Another idea is following media people around in these protests and filming what they film and do so you capture their bias LIVE, you see them ignoring violence from their buddies and shilling for thugs live too, so they can't stage shit
>>
>>138276004
And did people film his cold dead body from up close and ask him about his family to get people to feel bad about his family? Did they go after the antifa thugs and confront them to get their reaction/admission of guilt live?

We need people to do what VICE pretends it does
>>
holy shit wendy is effective

showing these faggots who's boss
https://twitter.com/RealWendyBelle/status/899017411785105410
>>
>>138276456
Noted. I can't say you're wrong.
>>
antifa are a bunch of wimps. All their attacks are hit and runs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.