[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our new movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (92KB, 350x361px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
92KB, 350x361px
In the light of the recent events (the left/right dichotomy drama in the media), I have decided that the best cause of action is to start a new ideology that is completely forward-thinking and inevitable. I call it the "alt-centrist". I have conceived some basic outlines for the "alt-centrist" movement. Feel free to add and discuss your own.

-Dissent towards both Nazi's and cultural Marxists. They are a different side of the same coin, and we shouldn't respect their emotional feelings.
-Civic nationalism. All groups are welcome, as long as they are rational and respect/accept our values.
-No violence. Thuggish behavior is absolutely not allowed in any circumstance, beside explicit self-defense.
-Spirituality/paganism/religion is accepted, but mainly for the purpose of traditionalism. Atheism is preferred.
-"Degeneracy" is a made up buzzword. Groups such as homosexuals and drug users are welcome, as long as they aren't hurting another human.
-Always promote facts and reason above everything else. We must be flexible and understand how to correctly deal with any situation with an open-mind.

As long we use intelligence and promote good virtue we will become the next big thing, unquestionably. Our mundane understanding of left and right is a dying breed, and will soon be coming to a dead end.
>>
>>138274462
g00d idea
>>
>>138274462
Not gonna work
You'll still be lumped in together with the nazis for insufficient leftism.
>>
>>138274462
Sounds nice but no one is going to take alt centrist seriously, gotta work on the name game
>>
Call it something like... "individualism"
>>
>>138274462
How bout call it "fuck all of you"
>>
>>138274462
I like it, but I still say we go with Radical Centrist and commission Kenichi Sonoda to make us a bunch of 80's throwback propaganda artwork.
>>
>>138276776
Or just go with "independent." I have not been registered with either party for many years now. (Sucks to be in a state w/o open primaries though.)
>>
>>138274462
You don't like cultural marxism?
what are you, a fucking nazi?
>>
>>138274462
Radical centrism has been around for a very long time. Some might say it is the very basis of this system.
>>
>>138274462
It sounds like the complete absence of an ideology. You should call it the blue-pill normie point of view.
>>
you actually sound like a normie retard that literally has no opinions about anything
>>
Thats a start boii don't worrie i believe in you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.