[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>55,000 decent Americans vs 20 Nazis The right only managed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1501974915413.jpg (109KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501974915413.jpg
109KB, 700x700px
>55,000 decent Americans vs 20 Nazis

The right only managed to muster 20 people today against a counter protest of 55,000. SAD!
>>
We're all going to die soon.
>>
File: _y1a9132-2000px.jpg (476KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
_y1a9132-2000px.jpg
476KB, 2400x1350px
>>138273658
They looked like Libertarian lightweights to me.
>>
>>138273658
haha yeah i hate free speech too
>>
Boston is filled with white guilt faggots. Thankfully anywhere you go in rural New England is almost all white and openly racist. It also happens to be the safest place in the country.

Really makes you think
>>
>>138273658
>20 shitposters were able to collectively cost lefties $43,600,000 over a nothing burger
who really won here?

>ps all the money went to white capitalistic business owners
>>
File: 1477950290319.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477950290319.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>138273658
>A Poo candidate and his fellas.
>Nazis
>>
File: IMG_4501.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4501.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
The "nazis" that antifa protest against
:'D
Good. Job.
>>
>>138273658
I heard it was 100,000 ANTIFA.
>>
File: 1502124527141.png (1MB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
1502124527141.png
1MB, 1000x777px
Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene and having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is f**k another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous f**king visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS STUNNING!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish f**king moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been f**king nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this f**king disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, and you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re f**king Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it.
>>
I cant believe 6,000,000 people showed up to protest a mere dozen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.