[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it get better, /pol/? I feel nothing but despair and angst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
does it get better, /pol/?
I feel nothing but despair and angst
>>
>>138272766
What point are you at?
>>
>>138272766
it's gonna get alot worse before it gets even marginally better.
>>
>>138272897
I have realised that no one will grieve our extinction
no one cares...
I could kill myself and people would discuss my privileges
I don't feel welcome in my own nation
>>
we're circling the drain
it's the twilight of our times
we're gone
if we stand up for ourselves we'll get destroyed
>>
It gets better when you take responsibility in an intelligent manner and convince other men to do the same. Failing that, well-executed aggression has always done the trick.
>>
>>138273077
learn to love the chaos norway bro
I have realised that no matter what you say or do everything is already set in motion
you have to understand that society is very fractured, fact from fiction doesn't matter, we've been exposed to the end game but they won't reveal it's final form.
>>
>>138272766
stop being a pussy. it's how we got into this mess.
>>
Starting to get out of politics desu
It's just not worth the energy
I have a family to care for. I know what is right and so do they now. The best way I can improve their lives now is by getting as rich as possible.
>>
>>138272766
no.

kys now
>>
>>138273077
You need to read the bible and accept Christ into your heart.
>>
>>138274526
I tried, but the Jewish taint was too strong
I can't worship a Jew, sorry
I honestly tried though
>>
listen to mosley, works for me whenever i feel bad about the state of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
>>
>>138274642
Norway had a perfectly good religion before Christianity that will actually strengthen you.
I have called out to Thor when working out and can attest to this.
>>
>>138272766
Listen to me, fallen ones do not despair I have brought News from the kingdom of your creator, this is part of his plan remain virtous and obedient purification awaits you in heaven, do not be tricked again satan may appared as the true you must remain obedient
>>
>>138272766
Don't give up, Anon!
This is our time.
>>
File: CNN1.jpg (922KB, 432x559px) Image search: [Google]
CNN1.jpg
922KB, 432x559px
MAN UP
>>
>>138274994
Do not obey this man, he is tricked he will doom you again please fallen ones return
>>
>>138272766
No.
Now you will suffer with us.
>>
>>138274994
I would devote myself to a cause
but I fear it's all just psy-ops trying to trick people like me to get arrested
>>
no... not really.
>>
>>138275279
Dont do it fallen one, you losed heaven because of this in the first place
>>
>>138275471
explain
>>
Stop browsing /pol/. There no redpills here
Good replacement sites (Not sure if any of these have been shoa'd)
-smoloko.com
-Redice.com
Antizionistleage.Com
American renaissance
>>
>>138274994
what dis?
>>
>>138275649
This may sound weird but your ancestors are literraly angels who rebeled against god and joined lucifer in his civil war. Later your people repent but due to your sin you couldn't live in heaven so god let you exist in earth with man with the condition of no breeding with yourselvs, so you people would die with time ( when your spirit leaves heaven and takes form as flesh you become mortal ) so yeah they were fucked, some civilizations or tribes had contact with you guys you became the old gods know to us. Angels in order to maintain their essence gave some of this man, their divine spark (whites ) you are now facing extintion deal with it, it will happen, no matter what you do. But since you have the divine spark after your death you will be angels again with god. Now satan taking advantage of that anger that boils your veins like the last time he would use you for his army to defeat god. All resistance and fighting against white genocide is taking a side with lucifer. It may appared as he is the true but sin got him mad we don't know what he is capable if he defeats god.
In short : is all god remain virtous and obedient
>>
life is highs and lows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
>>
>>138272766
It's not over. It can get better if you want it to. Go watch some Jordan B Peterson. He'll sort you out.
>>
>>138277132
The fuck? Some kind of new age pseudo-Christian shit?
>>
DREEEEP
MEEEEG
>>
These are truly the end times
But we will need good men like you in the aftermath
>>
>>138272766
it does when you give up and enjoy the decline
its all predictable and humorous
>>
File: 1481126919965.png (574KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481126919965.png
574KB, 1000x572px
>>138274526
>accepting Christ
might as well give money to Rabbi Media
>>
File: 1503175006349s.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503175006349s.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
>>138272766
It's only downhill, the west is on its way out. It's already dead now were just waiting for the rest to rot out. Try and make as much money as you can, buy some land somewhere rural, grow your own food, maybe get some solar panels, learn to day trade/trade/invest in general so you can make a passive income, get a wife and have kids if you can. Just get the fuck out of this decadent system before the total collapse comes. Trust me, you're not gonna want to be in the city, or dependent on anyone else when the catalyst to collapse sets in either. It will be bloody and gruesome, or it will be quiet, organized, and totalitarian. Which I think it's more of the latter that's coming our way, because they are orchestrating this collapse so the elites can foment their final agenda. It's the black pill.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.