[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iv been in a coma since 2010, just awoke a few days ago. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-08-19-17-19-32-.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-19-17-19-32-.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
Iv been in a coma since 2010, just awoke a few days ago.
What the fuck is going on? What happened in the last few years? Have I woken up to a whole different earth?

1. why and how is the celebrity appearance guy the president? And why does everyone hate him for made up reasons?

2. What the fuck happend to the youth? Why are they all communists now?

3.why have all the news outlets gone insane? Thet were obviously biased before but this straight up active sedition. Fbi doesn't arrest them? I turned on CNN to see what's going on and they act like they've gone mental. Non TV news is exactly the same.

4. In general, what's happend in the last 7 years.
>>
File: 1492353760936.jpg (734KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1492353760936.jpg
734KB, 2400x2400px
Pic related is what happened
>>
>>138271145
The neo-liberal consensus espoused by the west since the 1980s is breaking down. Social and economic equality is causing extremism and fringe elements on the left and right to gain traction while baby boomer richfags scramble to hold onto their gains and pull up the ladder behind them.
>>
File: alan.jpg (172KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
alan.jpg
172KB, 500x414px
>>138271145
Welcome to the alternative timeline anon
>>
File: white.png (863KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
863KB, 714x802px
This happened
>>
>>138271145
stop larping you autistic retard
>>
>>138271145
>what happened
Obama
Illegal immigration sanctioned by the state through sanctuary cities
SJWs reached young adulthood
Smartphones and social media are ingrained in society now
Virtual reality is a thing
E-cigarettes are a thing now
Nintendo finally made a classic NES emulator console but discontinued it after first production
Donald Trump won due to his brash but honest stance on Illegal immigration, "the swamp", radical Islamic terrorism, and high focus on rust belt states.

Also, due to Obama's tenure allowing the assassination of Gaddafi, A flood of Africans/middle easterners invaded Europe under the guise of "refugees". Germany is a shell of its former self and most European countries get attacked by radical Islam every few months.

I think I covered the more important aspects of 2010-2017
>>
>>138271145

>>138271145
>Iv been in a coma since 2010, just awoke a few days ago.
>What the fuck is going on? What happened in the last few years? Have I woken up to a whole different earth?
Yes.
>1. why and how is the celebrity appearance guy the president? And why does everyone hate him for made up reasons?
Trump ran on a populast platform and the democrats ran Hillary. She's was massively incompetent despite spending 10x more campaign money and was extremely corrupt. So much so that the Democrats party can't function without her there.
They keeping trying to impeach him but fail every time becuse it's all lies.
>2. What the fuck happend to the youth? Why are they all communists now?
The DNC is now the communist party in all but name. They got together with the corporate media and NGOs to push for an unofficial commubist movement in the youth.
>3.why have all the news outlets gone insane? Thet were obviously biased before but this straight up active sedition. Fbi doesn't arrest them? I turned on CNN to see what's going on and they act like they've gone mental. Non TV news is exactly the same.
DNC bought out 90% of news outlets
>4. In general, what's happend in the last 7 years.
(1/2)
>>
>>138272422
Obama's did fuck all in second term. West Europe is gone, the EU is the USSR in disguise and flodded the countries with so many Africans and Muslims that they have effectively ethicly replaced the populace.
Hillary destroyed the DNC with her absolute corruption, they rigged the election and lost, and without her it's falling apart. The FBI investigated but she paid them off. Trump isn't doing as well as planned but he is still kicking their asses.
Civil War in Syria , the Assad govermont was losing untill about mid 2016, but defeated the rebels and is working with Russia to defeat Isis.
Isis is a terrorist group that is so extreme that the Taliban and AQ disavowed them, they took over half of Iraq and most of Syria, but have been losing badly since early 2016 and will probably be defeated.
(2/2)
>>
Yeah, not buying the coma story.

It's not like in the movies, you retard
>>
File: IMG950001-photoshop 6.png (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG950001-photoshop 6.png
55KB, 1920x1080px
>>138271145
No coma, but got out of the Navy last year after a ship tour. Same exact feelings mane, I couldn't believe all the fucking millennial SJW nonsense that I saw, shit I didn't get a whiff of before leaving home. In college now, surrounded by sensitive fags, hajjis, and chinks seeing SJWs calling for censorship. What the fuck was it all for?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.