[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September 23rd General - /S23G/: The Happening to End All Happenings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: WhatsComing.gif (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsComing.gif
4MB, 4000x4000px
Hello /pol/. I have no doubt that the majority of you are aware of the HAPPENING TO END ALL HAPPENINGS, which will occur on/around September 23rd. We don't know what to expect, but we expect something big to happen, and we need to be prepared, or at least discussing the potentials.

The running theme that I've seen around /pol/ these last few days has been that this will be the day that Civil War II kicks off. That being the case we /pol/acks have a duty to be prepared, organized, and ready to fight no matter what happens. The USA will need our weaponized autism, online, and on the field. That's right: battle-hardened autism. Lord knows what we'd achieve.

Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s

First Question that we need to answer, if shit kicks off, where are locations that /pol/ autists can meet up IRL and start the counter rev?
>>
>>138263351
picture is to low quality.
>>
File: 1491869784809.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491869784809.gif
1MB, 500x350px
We need locations all across the US, easy enough for /po/acks to reach within an hour-2hour drive, but also secluded and with good defense capabilities. We need friendly territory as well, people sympathetic to the cause.
>>
File: Sign of Revelation 12.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
Sign of Revelation 12.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
>The sun, the moon, and all the visible planets will be perfectly lined up
>>
File: 1498023532702.jpg (844KB, 1146x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1498023532702.jpg
844KB, 1146x1692px
>>138263701
It's the only one I have. Download and zoom.
>>
File: 1498023367441.png (109KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1498023367441.png
109KB, 630x627px
>>138263801
>>
File: Archbishop Fulton J Sheen.jpg (48KB, 414x537px) Image search: [Google]
Archbishop Fulton J Sheen.jpg
48KB, 414x537px
September 23, 2017

The pagan god jupiter will be reborn of a virgin.

It is the birth date of the antichrist.

He will not appear as you expect, and many, even the chosen of god, will be deceived.

He will come to earth preaching a gospel of peace, tolerance unity, and an opposition to oppression and fascism, the meaning of which he will never define.

Do not be deceived.
>>
The anti christ will not be some cheap devil with a pitchfork and horns.

The anti christ may not even be a man at all.

As Christ is the Logos, the word of God made flesh upon the earth, so the anti-christ will be the anti-logos.

It is the anti-word, it is the anti-logic. As christ is god who became man, anti christ is the first lie of the serpent, that man can become his own god.

Do you understand what I mean to you.
>>
>>138265069
>Do you understand what I mean to you.

Yes, larping is fun.
>>
Y'all are dumb asses.
>>
>>138265188
Laugh if you want to, but don't be deceived.
>>
File: Pepe's Island2.png (3MB, 1896x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe's Island2.png
3MB, 1896x1941px
new
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.