[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss- Trump's Real Goal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4716.jpg (142KB, 640x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4716.jpg
142KB, 640x986px
Trump is Controlled Opposition™ confirmed. Fire Bannon then immediately start acting nice-nice. Sheeple will assume Bannon was the one forcing Trump to be so pro-alt right in the first place. Trump wins, left wins, we lose.
>>
This tweet was written by Kelly. Trump probably handed over access to his account. The Trump train is over.
>>
>>138259698
Who gives a fuck at this point. Let America collapse nigga. GTFO of America and fight for countries that haven't been pushing liberal democracy on the world since their inception.
>>
>>138259926
Tbh I'm probably gonna do that. Currently stuck in the (((college))) trap though
>>
>>138259698
trump is never more than 4 days from a tantrum. just wait
>>
>>138259926
Are you really from Bermuda? How true are the stories about planes going missing?
>>
>>138260648
Yeah and lol it's pretty sus but it's safe
>>
>>138259926
And which country is that?
>>
>>138259698
>Trumps not blaming everything on jews and niggers like I do therefore he is a commie!!!

You are the same people that think Jared Taylor is a shill for not addressing the JQ. Trump gave us a life-line, who knows where we would be if Hillary had won.
>>
>>138261019
Bermuda

Hamilton pride faggot
>>
File: trump-in-israel-620x412.jpg (20KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
trump-in-israel-620x412.jpg
20KB, 620x412px
>>138261024
A shekel has been deposited to your bank account. Good goy.
>>
>>138261024
You a dumbass nigga for thinking Trump is doing much better things than Hillary would have done as this point. Smh
>>
Trump know his real supporters are insane and virulently hate the alt-lite. He just threw 25 magapedes under the bus in order to show the natsocs that he loves them.
>>
>>138261155
You have to be literally retarded to think Trump is no different than Hillary.
>>
>>138261080
unironically i'm considering this
>>
>>138261334
Did I say they're no different? I just said he's not that much better. Learn reading comprehension, goyim.
>>
>>138261334
yeah Trump turned out to be Hillary-lite.

The only good thing about the Trump election is it shows people are fed up. Americans should just bypass the system and go full revolution. Liberal democracy isn't going to fix anything. That or just leave and leave the country to the dogs. Come to Bermuda - my homeland!
>>
>>138261560
>British territory
Doesn't sound that much better goy
>>
>>138259698
2016 called, they want their Israeli Cultural Brother back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51p-6UJpwak
>>
>>138262009
>American logic
show your true flag faggot. We're part of the British Crown and proud. An island economy cannot function on it's own unless it's got an insane tourism industry. It's beneficial for all tiny Caribbean and Pacific islands to be under the jurisdiction of a larger nation. You want us to be like Jamaica or something?
>>
File: 1479781168017.png (69KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1479781168017.png
69KB, 160x160px
OP never beat an MGS game because he doesnt understand why stealth is important.
>>
>>138262358
>British
>Proud
Fair enough goy. I suppose you aren't like those ghetto Jamaican niggas or a London cuck
>>
>>138262883
Bermuda was uninhabited until the Brits found it. It's literally native UK land. Heil Bermuda!
>>
>>138262780
Did you just assume my gender, faggot?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.