[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based archaeologist here AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 29

File: stiahnuť.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
stiahnuť.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Hi there. I have a M.A. degree in archaeology. Before you ask, yes I am white and from Europe. I also like to visit 4chan and participate in the community here on /pol/. Ask me anything you want, though I guess it would be better if the questions would be related to my profession.
>>
In your studies, have you come across any older cultures that left behind evidence of racism in their ruins?
>>
>>138258400
> t american poster

The question is, have you found any that didnt?
>>
Does it belong in a museum?
>>
>>138257649
hi where is the politics
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (174KB, 1200x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
174KB, 1200x815px
>>
>>138259532
The left cannot meme. It's just pop culture references mixed with an interpretation of current events and ideology. It's like an annoying Christian kid at Sunday school. Just not cool in any way.
>>
thats cool, i dont really have anything to ask
>>
>>138257649
Where are you currently digging and what is your paper on the site about?
>>
>>138257649
What is your area of expertise?
>>
>>138258400
Every prehistoric population considered themselves to be the best. Their lifestyle, clothes, language, traditions, religion etc. Most tribes did not even have a name for themselves like Thracians, Teutons etc.. Every society basically called themselves "Humans" in their spoken language. They only gave names to foreign tribes. Later it obviously changed but the fact remains that anything alien to them was mostly considered lesser. For example the Greeks took this to the extreme. They considered themselves to be the perfect society and anything else was primitive to them. When the Persians conquered Athens, after the war the Athenians thought the mere presence of the Persians corrupted and tainted the place, so they destroyed everything and rebuilt it completely from scratch.
>>
>>138257649
What school dis you go to?
Do you currently work in the field?

Im thinking about doing my MA in archaeo after undergrad
>>
Do you believe that there were very advanced ancient civilizations that were wiped out through catastrophic events, like the dinosaurs (which were unknown to us until quite very recently), or any theories that o against mainstream archaeology for that matter? Also, do you think humanity is far older than we are led to believe? .
>>
>>138259228
Yes it does and also fuck those assholes that are destroying statues regardless of the person it was dedicated to.
>>
>>138259532
Sorry dude, I am a right wing Indiana.
>>
>>138257649
Given the recent mania for destroying monuments, as seen in Afghanistan, Iraq, and the US, is it time to rethink the propriety of leaving them in place? Should we be moving every monument we can into museums?
>>
>>138257649
>MA
>Archaeology

Oh wow.
So you're completely irrelevant unless you've done something interesting.
So what have you done that's interesting?
>>
>>138257649
how's the job opportunities in the archaelogical field?
>>
tell me about the origins of the swastika, the reason for it spreading, and the ancient white tribes
>>
>>138259775
I am writing about ethnic differences between Avars, Slavs, Germanic tribes (Gepids, Quadi etc.), Bulgars and Kutrigurs. How to see it in the archaeological material. Ethnic studies were a taboo for a long time after the WWII but now people are starting to return to it.
>>
Were you really named after the dog?
>>
>Archeology
>of East Slavs
Sage, you could even pick an interesting civilization to specialize in like IVC, BMAC, or Southeast Asia
>>
Gotten a bit interested in gold digging recently. Been studying maps given by the state that shows where gold can be located, but I'm sure they are not making everything public. Is gold more common than what we are told?
>>
>>138259913
Quantitative methods in archaeology. Early middle ages, dark ages, slavs germanic tribes, avars.
>>
>>138259724

yea, the left is usually composed of mediocre and unintelligent people who are born followers and who become basically overgrown children, hence the heavy reliance on pop culture or whatever is considered cool and "in" in their "memes". Just look at the endless harry potter circlejerking, it's sickening.
>>
>>138260182
I did my M.A. on a not so prestigious school in my home country but now I am doing my PhD. in Munich (LMU).
>>
>>138260853
Did aliens build the pyramids? Wuz we kangz n sheeit?
>>
>>138260198
Most of it is fake though recently archaeologists started to debate about the whereabouts of Atlantis again. This time it is supposed to be on Santorini. The emergence of Homo Sapiens has been pushed to more then 300000 years. The new oldest find comes from Morocco.
>>
>>138257649
Hiya op ... what do you know of the beaker people and the people with the elongated skulls ? Were they the same ? ...
>>
>>138260853
Something about magic mushrooms and tribes.
And christmas tree orgin
>>
>>138260416
In countries such as Afghanistan or Irag the army should protect them. That is the big ones. They should not move anything if not necessary as it can cause damage that can not be repaired. The only exception would be imminent destruction by ISIS. In the USA I would suggest the police to arrest these people and have them spend some time in jail. It is vandalism after all.
>>
>>138260445
How is someone relevant by just getting a degree? I am working on my PhD. with some of the best minds in my field on the european continent. I suppose when my dissertation is complete I will be at least slightly relevant.
>>
>>138260485
Not so good from where I come from. Jobs do not open so much even in western Europe but the wage is good and private archaeological companies offer jobs too.
>>
>>138261014

Awesome good luck.

My undergrad is quant heavy, and ive got data manipulation experience under my belt. Im going to blend it into my Arch. MA
>>
>>138260853
Are aryans real?
>>
>>138261438
>>138261678
That's a fair question, have you found that most advanced societies practiced hallucinogens?

What are some basic things common to golden ages?

Is a population replacement a common theme for the fall of civilizations, such as Egypt or Greece, or do populations just go retarded?

Also what do you think about there being one population that was very intelligent and it spread from the middle east towards Greece, Rome etc, which was making a bunch the golden ages? It's a crackpot theory of mine and any simply denouncement would do
>>
>>138260602
The swastika is more ancient then Hitler or the Hindus. It was already used in the neolithic. It was a decoration on many objects. For example pottery which is preserved very well compared to other organic objects. It was originally a solar symbol and became popular in Eurasia from China to Europe. Hitler himself used it because the germanic tribes indeed used it too. He did not rob it from Hindus, Arians or anything like that. White people emerged when Homo Sapiens came to Europe. The lesser activity of the sun compared to that in Africa caused the skin to lose pigment. Here our ancient ancestors competed and also mixed themselves with Neanderthals.
>>
>>138260700
I am Henry Jones Jr.. My day used to call me after our dog!
>>
>>138262635
What are some basic common things that precipitate a golden age***
>>
>>138260797
That is not so easy as you think as every school of archaeology has their own specialization.
>>
>>138257649
Are dinos real?
>>
>>138257649
I think there's a book called March of the Titans or something by a guy claiming ancient civilizations all fave the same cycle of being a lot "whiter" or northern caucasoid and mixing over time only to fall because of it. He used Egypt as one of the first examples. Any truth to it?
>>
>>138260805
Gold was always rare. In ancient times only the aristocratic class could afford to own it...either by their wealth or power.
>>
>>138262635
I know Bezerkers used mushrooms for fighting and heard christmas tree is from german pagan tribes used for their assimilation into christianity
>>
>>138257649
can race and sex be determined from bone fragments, if so, what confidence level is there in the resluts?
>>
>>138257649
What do you think about the news regarding archaeologists in Sweden only bringing a certain number of finds back and tossing the rest because they don't have the funds to properly preserve them? Also, how commonplace is this in other countries, if at all?
>>
>>138263323
Can you type quicker?
>>
>>138261061
No. And to answer the "we wuz kangz" meme, most of the egyptians were not black. Absolutely not the ruling class or aristocracy. They looked similar to mediterranean people. The black egyptians meme comes from the Nubians. Nubia was a land south from Egypt. They were imitating the more advanced egyptian culture and even built miniature pyramids.
>>
>>138262655
swsstika is related to the rotation of the mayor bear rotating around the northern star, that indicate summer autum... not saying it's not a solar symbol
>>
>>138257649
Is genetic testing of human remains found at archeological digs becoming more common place???
>>
Anything to the Gaia findings in south America or is it just for show?

Also, favorite Indy in the series?
>>
>>138257649
Did you take part in any exvacations?
>>
>>138257649
im about to graduate with an anthropology undergraduate. What would you do if you were me?
>>
What are the most true, but politcally impossible things to say in your field?
>>
>>138260652
Are you researching it in regards to genetic differences???
>>
>>138257649
opinion of randall carlson? and the younger dryas hypothesis
>>
>>138263638
Opinion on how pyramids were built?
>>
>>138257649
What is your opinion on sites like Gobekli Tepe where the quality of the stonework obviously shows high skill with tools yet supposedly at that time man was nomadic?
>>
File: Harrison_Jones(602)_Gold.png (201KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison_Jones(602)_Gold.png
201KB, 286x395px
>>138259228
>>
>>138261388
The bell beaker culture originated either somewhere in northern Africa (Morocco I presume) or somewhere in Rheinland. They spread to almost the entire european continent. But it consisted most likely from many cultures that accepted the material "fashion" of the bell beaker people. Elongated skulls appear in my periods and regions. Most commonly they are associated with steppe nomands like the Huns, Sarmatians, Avars etc.
>>
File: 1501882307334.jpg (63KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
1501882307334.jpg
63KB, 820x615px
>>138257649
How do you put dinosaurs back together. It makes no sense to me
>>
>>138262800
Define a "golden age" in society.
>>
>>138260319

but doesn't the open sale of antiquities provide a free market solution to the enormous problem of archeological funding?

by banning antiquity sales, you are making the entire industry dependent upon the government, and preventing more things from being funded and discovered.

shame on you.
>>
>>138264312
That's the response I get?

I guess the major ones like the Islamic golden age, the renaissance but I was more so wondering if there's an underlying pattern to all great times that you can see across all cultures, whether it's drugs, a specific openness to epistemology, a specific openness to any other thinking besides epistemology... or whether they are all predicated on a great economy
>>
What historically proven artefact that hasn't been found yet would you like to discover?
>>
>>138264312
>>138264607
So even minor golden ages like the "Frankish golden age" where the king invested in the inteligentsia at the time and they standardized the typescript of writing, which is similar to the one we use today.
>>
>>138257649

are you a cultural relativist?

what do you think of inherent racial differences? I know they often use skulls, teeth and other bones to identify the races of remains in archaeological sites, so I imagine it would be rather challenging to avoid the racial question as an archaeologist
>>
>>138262635
Yeah, it is more common then people think. Scythians smoked pot, Incas, Aztecs and Mayans took halucinogens. The oldest known weed comes from a tomb of a shaman buried in China.

Define a "golden age" in society.

Genetically there was not a replacement in Europe that much. Our genes are almost the same as in the paleolithic. The colonists, invaders were never so numerous that they could change the genome. What did change was culture. If you enforce your culture strong enough, you can change the mindset of a population.

You could say that after the emergence of first civilizations in the middle east the knowledge spread to other parts of the world. Some people did migrate but usually the indigenous people from various lands just copied what they saw and modified it to their views. Also there was probably not a single cradle of civilization. A second one was in Harappa and Mohendzo Daro in India and also China.
>>
>>138257649
Have you read Jonathan Rauch's book Kindly Inquisitors, Charles Murray's book By The People, or Roger Scruton's book Fools, Frauds and Firebrands?
Have you read Ilana Mercer's Into The Cannibal's Pot or Colin Flaherty's White Girl Bleed A Lot?
Have you read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure?
Have you read Gatto's Underground History of American Public Education?
>>
>>138263009
Actually, dinos were first thought to be dragon bones when they were first discovered during the middle ages.
>>
>>138263332
Many societies used mushrooms. It is more common then people think.

Yes, the Christmas tree comes from a pagan tradition.
>>
>>138265241
What changed people's minds
>>
>>138263356
Of course it can. If the bones are not burned and they still are in good shape a skill anthropologist can determine the sex, age (approximately) and even race (mostly from skulls).
>>
File: Eurasia_1_qpGraph.png (142KB, 1007x1291px)
Eurasia_1_qpGraph.png
142KB, 1007x1291px
>>138257649
What did Basal Eurasians look like? Were they niggers?
>>
>>138265081
do you have an opinion on "the sacred mushroom and the cross"?
>>
>>138265657
is this common knowledge amongst archeologists?

i.e. what % of your colleagues agree that there are physical differneces between races?
>>
>>138263269
Well Egypt fell because it was weakened from the assault of invaders from the north by the "sea peoples". Internal struggles, and stronger civilizations took control over them like the Persians and later the Romans. There is no such pattern by just mixing. You could say that strong invasion by barbarians could weaken an empire enough to take it down eventually, like Rome.

As far as Africa goes (except for Egypt), there were not many major civilizations except for Aksum and Great Zimbabwe, so they did not manage to form empires like in Asia or the Mediterranean.
>>
Redpill me on the swedes
>>
>>138257649
When will the people of your community disclose the truth that pyramids around the world were not built by humans?
>>
>>138257649
Where did you put the Ark of the Covenant?
>>
File: nature14317-f3.jpg (474KB, 946x1225px) Image search: [Google]
nature14317-f3.jpg
474KB, 946x1225px
>>138265081
>Genetically there was not a replacement in Europe that much.

I'm pretty sure that you are wrong. Almost all modern European ancestry is from populations which arrived within the last 15,000 years. Paleolithic Europeans left very little genetic impact on modern Europeans.
>>
>>138263428
I never heard of this. A professional needs to preserver everything he finds. By tossing out finds you risk of losing valuable knowledge and also come to a bad interpretation.
>>
>>138266215
How do we know you've a MA and you're not just testing yourself on speed?
>>
>>138263453
Sorry. I did not expect so many questions.
>>
>>138266524
Who build the pyramids and btw Maybe everything from your ((study)) is lies.
>>
>>138263639
The question remains how many societies saw that exactly like that. There were most likely differences.
>>
>>138266624
That doesnt answer his question does it?
>>
>>138263650
Yes, It is happening more and more often but it is expensive. Too bad you can only use it on remains that were not cremated.
>>
>>138263650
Yes, It is more and more often but still expensive.
>>
>>138257649
Graham Hancock. Thoughts?
>>
>>138263683
It is fake and gay. They either made a replica or just found a mummy. There are multiple examples of such burialns in pre-columbian era from South America.

My favourite is The Last Crusade.
>>
>>138263737
Yes. Medieval fortifications, graveyards and even holes where they dumped the trash.
>>
>>138257649
Any question humans originated in Africa? I heard there was an early human found in the Caucasus with a date that shocked people. How should one debate a lefty who says "we all come from Africa, so we shouldn't have borders"
>>
>>138263753
Continue your studies, find your specialization, message/call the best people you can find to advise you on your master thesis and later your dissertation. After that try to write publications as much as you can. If you are good enough, you will get a proper job and be a great contribution to science.
>>
>>138257649
Where did yo go for your undergrad? and Grad?
>>
>>138263829
That matriarchy never existed. It is not something that will get you fired but you can piss at least piss off feminists.
>>
>>138263848
I use computer software to make typological analysises. Genetic studies are too expensive and you need samples which I do not have.
>>
>>138263849
I have to look into it. Never heard that name.
>>
>>138263867
If you mean the´ones in Giza, they were surely built by during a long time period. The tools used were relatively primitive but they had the numbers.
>>
>>138257649
do you believe the conspiracy theory(?) that the tomb of Alexander the Great has been found in Egypt but they keep it secret to not promote greek nationalism?
>>
>>138263904
No housing objects were discovered there. So people probably only visited it to perform their rituals at specific date.
>>
>>138264119
Ah yes, still trying to get that.
>>
>>138264240
Archaeologists do not dig for dinosaurs. Palaeontologists do that.
>>
>>138264554
On what do you base that the money from selling an artifact goes to archaeological projects? Also private companies do sponsor excavations. Check Catal Huyuk for example.
>>
>>138267069
I like him, buthe's a liberal anti-Whtie douche
>>
>>138268682
I do not think so. Such a discovery would go public just because the people behind it would want the fame.
>>
>>138268507
you'd better had anon! you promised me!

younger dryas, makes a lot of sense
>>
>>138269611
Sure... But what about his work/books such as Fingerprints of the Gods?
>>
>>138265597
Science.
>>
>>138268851
do you agree that gobekli tepi changes everything archeologicaly? they were not supposed to have that advanced level of tech at that time

what is your particular area of interest?
>>
>>138269743
it's a plausible hypothesis
>>
>>138269063
I assumed there would be some cross over.
>>
>>138269635
>>138264312
>>138264607

I'm still here
>>
>>138260652
noice, fellow archeofag here, writing about Celtic migration into east europe
>>
>>138264770
First you need to have a strong military. After forming a state you need to have internal stability so the army can guard the borders and you can focus your resources on other things. That is food and water. Also many kings were wise to invite scholars from more advanced civilizations to teach the ruling class, aristocracy and some richer people. They can take over from there and even come up with their own innovations. I would say that power, stability and education are the most important pillars. Also do not forget about natural resources. Trade can be an enormous help.
>>
>>138264686
The grave of Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan. Also the tomb of the first emperor of China was still not opened but it is known where it is exactly.
>>
>>138257649
Does a refrigerator actually save you from a nucular bomb/
>>
dinosaurs are fake. all the bones in the jew museums are plaster. that's a fact.
>>
>>138265014
Nothing controversial about it. When you can do it you always analyse the individual and then can say that he had mongoloid, caucasian or negroid features.
>>
>>138262148
Nice. Good luck to you too.
>>
>>138262576
Yeah but they were of indo-iranian origin.
>>
>>138265217
I did not. I have to check what it is about.
>>
>>138270552
have you read "tragedy and hope" by Carol Quigley?

if not it is pretty good
>>
>>138257649
How old is human agriculture?
>>
>>138265217
gatto and flaherty are top notch, the others I don't know

apart from coughlin who is a fucking GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

why the fuck hasn't trump put him in the admin?
>>
>>138265698
After Homo Sapiens left Africa their skin got lighter because the intesity of the sun was less intense so I do not think they looked like Africans when they already came to Europe.
>>
>>138257649
Have you published any papers or put out papers on the internet about the things you find or research findings? If yes what is it called and where can i get it
>>
>>138266062
What is that?
>>
>>138261351
>Santorini
Kek. You may as well try to find it in New York. That's a really bad lead.
>>
>>138257649
Is atlantis real?
>>
>>138271592
I've seen claims that Abbos are closer to Homo Erectus than Homo Sapiens is this true or a bunch of bullshit?
>>
>>138271841
Shit I just saw you mentioned it. Is the holy grail real? And is it a cup or a bloodline?
>>
>>138257649
Why did humans evolve a pronounced nose instead of the face-hole nose apes have?
>>
>>138266212
I do not think you need to be an anthropologist or archaeologist to see the differences. The body structure is slightly different as well some other features.
>>
>>138271747
you can jewgle it famalam

it's a book suggesting that our religious and spiritual traditions are closely related to a psychadelic mushroom known as anna mascuria(somehting like that), which we imbibed by getting deer to eat it for us, then the shaman would drink the deers piss, and the rest of us the shamans piss

you should read it because I am making it sound really silly
>>
>>138272012
And last question, what do you think about the Baghdad battery and the lack of ash from torches in the pyramids? Did the egyptians really have a primitive source of electricity?
>>
>>138272016
what I'm getting at is what % of arceologists are red-pilled on racial differences, and how many are sjw idiot marxist snowflakes
>>
>>138266305
Swedes were fierce warriors in the viking age. In the roman period the Goths are probably the most famous ones to come down to the roman borders and basically right after the Huns they bacame the number 2. biggest threat. However they migrated much earlier. The other germanic tribes feared them so they attacked Rome from fear of the Goths and caused the Marcomannic wars. After the viking age the Swedes started to become more peacefull focusing more on defense. They did some rampage during the 30 years war however.
>>
>>138257649
Is the Archaeological Fantasies Podcast just retarded or is their whole group just agenda pushers? (srsly i just turned that shit off an hour ago)
>>
>>138266428
When Michelle Obama admits she is a trap.
>>
>>138257649
how are u liking ur job
>>
>>138257649
Is archeology better than paleontology in the job market?
>>
>>138266494
We did not. The Ethiopians guard it. The monks always change after a couple of years because they die.
>>
File: 2kjz7p.jpg (58KB, 720x729px) Image search: [Google]
2kjz7p.jpg
58KB, 720x729px
>>138271592
Many archaic Eurasian populations retained the negroid phenotype. Their remnants in S.E. Asia are phenotypically closer to Congoids despite being far more closely related to other Eurasians.

I specifically wanted to know about the Basal Eurasians. They were a distinct racial group which contributed substantial ancestry to the Neolithic farmers, and therefore to Europeans. Do we know what the Basal Eurasian race looked like? The Natufians had large amounts of BE admixture and their skeletons had negroid characteristics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natufian_culture#Genetics The idea that a negrito/papuan like archaic relic population significantly contributed to our ancestry is something that bothers me.
>>
>>138266509
You are right that this is also proposed. I forgot that there was a study that proposed this. There is also another one that emphasizes the neolithic. Mainly the colonists from Anatolia
>>
>>138266612
Why would I do that? I would show you my diploma but I do not want to disclose my private data.
>>
>>138266687
The pyraminds were built by humans. Show me evidence that supports somethin else if you do not agree.

You have to question everything but you can not falsify artifacts. Such a practice gets always exposed. I have access to many institutions where I can check if they are for real.
>>
What is the coolest thing you have found?

What is the Coolest Weapon you have found?

Have you excavated any battlefields?

<3 A guy interested in Military History.
>>
>>138266875
Yes, Sometimes I have to remember things and think about my answer.
>>
>>138269743
Just like Erich von Däniken. I can not take it seriously.
>>
>>138269702
Ok. I will make another thread at some point and we can discuss this and other things there.
>>
>>138273632
How old would you say the pyramids are?

How old is the oldest human civilization? Extinct or not.
>>
>>138269890
Looks like humans were starting to build structures earlier then it was proposed.

Early middle ages, Dark ages, Avars, Germanic tribes, Slavs, quantitative methods in archaeology.
>>
>>138273151
The last three major migrations into Europe replaced almost all of the indigenous European populations.

1. About 15,000 the Western Hunters migrated into Europe from the Near East and eliminated the Magdalenian/Soulutrean reindeer hunters.

2. About 10,000 years ago the Neolithic First Farmers, themselves a mix of Western Hunters and Basal Eurasians, replaced most of the Western Hunters in Europe.

3. About 4,000 years ago the Yamnaya Aryan steppe nomads, themselves a mixture of Western Hunters, Basal Eurasians and Ancient North Eurasian proto-Mongoloids, exterminated the Neolithic farmers from most of Northern Europe.
>>
>>138270008
Only during the early stages of human emergence but palaeontologists generally dig for animal and plant fossils.
>>
>>138272563
>Swedes were fierce warriors in the viking age. In the roman period the Goths are probably the most famous ones to come down to the roman borders and basically right after the Huns they bacame the number 2.
and you base this on books?

>>138273632
>The pyraminds were built by humans. Show me evidence that supports somethin else if you do not agree
hmm, you make the claim they were made by humans, then claim it's true unless you see evidence otherwise?

this is just incorrect logic. if you make a claim, you have to prove it

do you know about the stones of baalbek?
>>
>>138257649
enlighten me about Anatolians?
>>
>>138274018
>. I can not take it seriously.
because you are prejudiced? your authority figures are correct because of appeal to authority?

oy vey, they all trust their teachers, without knowing if their teachers are trustworthy, and another drone is born

>>138274376
>Looks like humans were starting to build structures earlier then it was proposed.
yup, looks like the rest of you're field was wrong huh?

what's an avar?
>>
>>138274492
>my evidence? a drawing of some faggot with antlers
>>
>>138257649
What do you think about the book Forbidden Archaeology?

What does the Smithsonian cover-up the fact that 8-12ft skeletons have been found?
>>
>>138270699
Are these last big things that remain undiscovered and could make you enormously famous if you discover them or are there more? Maybe the discovery of Troy or another ancient city?
>>
>>138270137
I did response or not? Hm...I do not see it. Ok. So here it is again. You need a strong military to secure land and eliminate competition and guard the borders so a state can be formed. Once stability is ensured you can start to worry about providing basic needs to the population. Food and water. After that you should start inviting scholars from other civilizations so they can teach the higher classes of society. Those classes can take over after and bring their own innovations. Also natural resources are very good for wealth and trade.

So basically the pillars are power, stability, education and natural resources. That should secure a prospering future for a nation.
>>
File: genetic distance.jpg (939KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
genetic distance.jpg
939KB, 3741x3887px
>>138274989
The ancestry of modern Europeans is almost entirely composed of a mixture between Western Hunters, Neolithic Farmers and Yamnaya steppe nomads. See this pic: >>138266509
>>
>>138270703
Yes. Just drink Gatorade before you jump into the fridge.
>>
>>138271341
Thx. I will check it out.
>>
>>138275378
sounds like you will enjoy hearing about the ages of civilization in tragedy and hope chap 2, where he discusses the persians, han, mongols, germanics, anglos etc
>>
>>138271393
More then 12000 years old and recently I have read some studies that apparently humans experimented with plants when they were still in Africa so maybe even older.
>>
>>138271691
I am close to putting some parts from my master thesis up on my academia profile but it will be not in english. My dissertation will be definetely in english though.
>>
>>138275865
what is your definition of the difference between historians and archeologists?
>>
>>138271836
Apparently the island structure is identical to Plato's description.
>>
>>138257649
What do you think about the purported age of the Gobekli Tepi site? Was it a city or a smaller habitation?
>>
>>138257649

Can you pull off a fedora, and what are you going to be doing during the solar eclipse?
>>
>>138271909
Currently the consensus is that they are the descendants of the first migration of homo sapiens from Africa. They split from other groups that went to other directions.
>>
What do you think about the book Forbidden Archaeology?

WHY does the Smithsonian cover-up the fact that 8-12ft skeletons have been found?
>>
>>138272012
I do not know that. If it exists it is probably well hidden by someone. Hitler was for example obsessed with finding such artifacts.

They could have used oil lamps too. Most of these unusual finds are fake but I have never seen them so who knows.
>>
>>138257649

What do you think about of Dr Virginia Steen-McIntyre?

Have you seen, or do you believe, that ancient history is being suppressed in order to protect narratives and careers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hueyatlaco
>>
>>138272014
That is a question you should ask an anthropologist.
>>
File: 1496288391644.jpg (59KB, 552x796px) Image search: [Google]
1496288391644.jpg
59KB, 552x796px
>>138257649
How likely is it that we'll find more poems and folklore to expand the lore contained in the Poetic Edda? Want more sweet stories about old gods, but worry that most of them are lost forever.
>>
>>138272129
Kek

That sounds like someones sexual fantasy.
>>
>>138261351

>Most of it is fake

how do you interpret a seemingly modern and common mechanical tool such as a hammer embedded in rock several hundred thousand years old? This is stuff that cannot be faked.
>>
>>138257649
whats up with Alexander the Great's tomb?

also have you heard about Carl Munck's archaeocryptograpy?
>>
>>138277403
psychedelics are much better than sex. have you tried magic mushrooms? our ancestors did

does drinking pee turn you on? you b-baka
>>
>>138277043
>They could have used oil lamps too
have you ever heard of any discovery of eternal flame lamps?
>>
>>138260115

Based Ancient Greeks.
>>
>>138272247
All the ones I know. SJW did not invade science here yet thankfully.

Let me put it like this. You can talk about race freely with other people in the street. My country is probably the most xenophobic and racist in Europe.
>>
Tell me about archeological facts on the serbs, croats, bosnians, montenegrins. Or at least any one from the balkans if you dont know about hte first few.
>>
>>138257649

Why is the Western shore of the Iberia Peninsula so much more "North African" genetically than the Eastern, with no significant North South difference across the entire peninsula?

Why? When we clearely see in the Historical reccord that the gradient is the North and West is more European/Atlantic and the Southeast more Mediterranian/African?
>>
>>138272615
Never heard of it. Send link pls.
>>
were the ancient persians white?
>>
>>138272774
I will never change. I studied it because I wanted to do it. I will continue until I retire.
>>
>>138276182
What's under antartica
>>
>>138277893
assuming you not a burger or western yuroper then?

shits gonna get superweird, judging by current trends

answer this? >>138276070
>>
>>138272812
Probably the same though I do not know for sure. I would have to ask my friend that works in that field.
>>
>>138265081
>Genetically there was not a replacement in Europe that much. Our genes are almost the same as in the paleolithic. The colonists, invaders were never so numerous that they could change the genome. What did change was culture.

You, sir, are a fraud.
>>
>>138274648
You've read von Däniken I reckon
>>
>>138257649
are niggers homo erectus
>>
File: received_10210415487597301.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210415487597301.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>138273653
A warrior grave of an avar and his horse.
>>
>>138278495
many years ago

that nazca lines bullshit sure is strange huh? what is you're explanation?
>>
>>138257649

Not sure if this was asked before. But is there any real progress in archaeology where people are looking to pursue things like megalithic structures, discoveries like the one in Turkey and others whom have been barred off by the (((government)))? It seems like there's allot of stuff you people aren't around to dig up and is being suppressed.

Also, this might not be directly in your field. But will there ever be a method to date the age of a stone structure? Without the use of organic matter found within.
>>
>>138274492

"Neolithic" ancestry in Europe:

Latvia -> 5%
Denmark -> 15%
Britain -> 25%
North Germany -> 20%
Poland -> 20%
Bavaria -> 30%
France -> 35%
Italy -> 45%
Portugal / Spain -> 45%
Greece -> 50%

"Exterminated" Neolithic ancestry from Northern Europe... lol.

Also, Ancient North Eurasians did not exist.
>>
File: lager.png (452KB, 796x674px) Image search: [Google]
lager.png
452KB, 796x674px
>>138257649
>tfw you thought people would see you as Indiana Jones but people see you as Ross from Friends.
>>
>>138275153
There are more but just finding one of those would get eternal fame to the one who finds it.
>>
>>138260115
But why the kid bumming?
>>
File: tWXZo0b.jpg (146KB, 899x315px) Image search: [Google]
tWXZo0b.jpg
146KB, 899x315px
>>138258400

Well apparently noone has ever liked Niggers.
>>
>>138274648
Written sources from Jordanes, Paulus Diaconus, Priscus etc.

Apparently there were excavations made around the Giza complex that unveiled houses of carpenters, tools and hieroglyphs. Also you can clearly see the evolution of the pyramids, how they were pretty bad at first but they improved later.
>>
>>138257649
Indiana Jones or Lara Croft?
>>
>>138257649
can you give a quick rundown of the process of digging and which tools you use
>>
>>138278910
PERISHING THIRST
>>
>>138274267
Which pyramids?

The Sumerian civilization is the oldest.
>>
>>138279374
how do you explain the water erosion patterns?

and I don't see any mention of the immense monolith at baalbeck
>>
>>138279172
seriousy are they just the remnants of homo erectus? they're just so subhuman i cant believe it
>>
>>138274782
They were significant during the early stages of the neolithic. Some of the biggest neolithic "cities" were built there. Like Catal Hoyuk, Hacilar, etc. They even contributed to Europe when they migrated to Cyprus, Greece from Bosporus and then to the Balkan region. They stopped at the lake of Balaton. So they brought progress with agriculture and sedentary life to Europe. Then the linear band pottery culture took over and spread the neolithic "package" from central Europe to almost the whole continent.
>>
File: 1499807972020.png (102KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1499807972020.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>138257649
Dinosaur bones are a cover-up by the Smithsonian to hide the fact that giants exist, aren't they? The bones we find are not dinosaur bones but giant human bones
>>
>>138274894
No. Because he makes claims that are based on no facts. For example he thought that alien astronauts visited the Sahara desert because he saw some cave paintings with an astronaut type figure. Turns out that there was a tribe that put water melons or a big fruit on their head. Basically some spiritual practice.

Gobekli Tepe was discovered in the 90s. New evidence can change our views. Science is always evolving.
>>
>>138280344
>Turns out that there was a tribe that put water melons or a big fruit on their head
wow! that's pretty fuckng convincing ! huh?

tell me about the nazca lines
>>
>>138257649

Why don't you have a PhD? What's the point of only a MA in archeology? That seems worthless, why stop there?

Also I am interested in archeology, ancient history, prehistory. Got any good websites or books?
>>
>>138257649
WHERE IS THE OTHER STARGATE???
>>
>>138278809
>will there ever be a method to date the age of a stone structure? Without the use of organic matter found within.
Do you mean like dating the stone itself? because that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
You can maybe tell the age of a stone structure by the technique used to build it or cut the stone but theres not much else you can just do with the stones alone.
>>
>>138279172

running niggers over with my chariot like it's Charlottesville
>>
File: Ngansan Man.jpg (57KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ngansan Man.jpg
57KB, 450x600px
>>138278890
>Also, Ancient North Eurasians did not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal%27ta%E2%80%93Buret%27_culture#Ancient_North_Eurasian_.28ANE.29
>>
>>138267404
It does not matter if we came from Africa or not in this situation. Trying to use a migration that occured tenthousands of years ago to support no borders has no logic. The world has changed since then and completely distinct cultures were formed during that period. Also you can tell him that people in that past were a lot more likely to kill their neighbours just for survival, food etc. So it was no hippy shit.
>>
>>138267759
I already disclosed my location with that photo so it was Slovakia.
>>
What is your opinion on Fomenko's New Chronology theory?
>According to New Chronology, the traditional chronology consists of four overlapping copies of the "true" chronology shifted back in time by significant intervals with some further revisions. Fomenko claims all events and characters conventionally dated earlier than 11th century are fictional, and represent "phantom reflections" of actual Middle Ages events and characters, brought about by intentional or accidental mis-datings of historical documents.
>>
>>138260319
FUCK YOU RACIST FASCIST DRUMPFTARD NAZI FUCK!!!
WE WILL DESTROY ANY TRACE OF YOU FUCKING NAZIS AND WE! WILL! KILL! YOU! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
>>
>>138281048

No I mean structures like Egyptians pyramids and the statues on eastern island etc. To date when they were built. And yes i'm aware that there's no feasible way to do this. But people always find a way.
>>
>>138270160
That is nice topic. Keep it up.
>>
>>138265081

Is the prerequisite for civilization having some neanderthal genes? What's wrong with Africans/niggers? How do you feel about history revisionism niggers thinking they founded Egypt and built pyramids while whitebois wuz living in caves like maggots?
>>
>>138280542
He can only answer questions about his feild in the context he was taught to intrepret it in.
You seem unsatisfied with that.
Do you have an alternative method of discovery and hypothesis and experimentation and observation and peer review you can share with him?
If not, there's no point in asking him questions he won't give you the answers you're looking for.
>>
>>138271538
Thx for the tips.
>>
>>138278102
>with no significant North South difference across the entire peninsula?
I'm pretty sure that you are wrong. Southern Iberians are dumber and browner than Northern Iberians.
>>
>>138267404

they recently found one in northwest africa near the mediterranean that has disrupted those theories
>>
>>138275104
Were they really found?
>>
>>138270873

THATS FUCKING RACIST OUR DIFFERENCES ARE ONLY SKIN DEEP IF BONE STRUCTURES WERE AFFECTED WHO IS TO SAY BRAINS WERENT AFFECTED BY EVOLUTION AND THATS RACIST WRONGTHINK
>>
>>138276594
It was a temple. No houses were discovered,
>>
I've been waiting for forever for you to answer my questions. I LITERALLY feel like a fossil.

Your thoughts on the book Forbidden Archaeology. And why does the Smithsonian cover-up the fact that there are giant skeletons and they have bought skeletons around the world and hide/destroy them...?
>>
>>138257649
Why do you believe the chosen people of israel are better than the goyim?
>>
>>138282032
Of course they were. Just forget it. NOOB.
>>
>>138276640
I can, and probably just gonna fap to shemale porn.
>>
>>138257649
did civilization really begin in Mesopotamia or is that just what (((they))) want us to believe?
>>
>>138282190
How much of your job is working outside and how hard is it to become an archaeologist?
>>
>>138282248

because manlets will never learn
>>
>>138277079
I have never seen supression of history. If an arcaheologist found something phenomenal, the first thing he would do is call the media.
>>
>>138277280
You never know. Hidden hoards could contain valuable scriptures if they are preserved. There is still a lot to find.
>>
>>138257649

What can we do to counter the WE WUZ KANGZ? We need rock solid proof Egypt was founded by peoples with some neanderthal in them?
>>
>>138277580
It has to be examined and then we can conclude what it is but many objects were faked in the past just to draw attention.
>>
>>138261351

Santorini is no where near the Pillar of Heracles, I can't believe these fucking idiots keep pushing the Santorini meme.
>>
>>138277757
No. Sounds like fantasy stuff.
>>
>>138277599
Nope but some of my friends did. One of them saw a lava pit on the road after.
>>
>>138277586
It is not discovered yet.

Yes but I never looked into it. I only know he tries to apple mathmatics and geometry to the size of some monuments.
>>
>>138257649
Have you ever read the book "Our Kind"? My Marxist anthro professor made us read it some years back when I was in college.

I guess the point he was trying to drive home with the book was that since there are a few matriarch tribes in Africa that we should seek to emulate them.
>>
>>138257649
At any other point in European history, has there been such a facing threat as the one we see today with the "refugee" crisis, niggerfication of culture, and Islam?
>>
>>138278040
What do you want to know? Slavs came to central Europe sometime in the half of the 6th century AD. They split probably already before entering the Carpathian basin. The southern wave colonised the Balkans reaching even Greece and Thessaloniki. The Byzantines did not really like them but they hated the Avars.
>>
>>138257649
Did they really find Noah s ark in Turkey?
>>
>>138278227
I would say they looked like Iranians mostly.
>>
>>138278297
Probably a lot of fossils.
>>
>>138276070
Historians deal with written sources but they can also look into other humanities to help them basically write history.

Archaeology is about the finding, studying and interpretation of the material remains of humans. In comparison with history, archaeologist can also enter the time of prehistory and study it. Historians start their work from the emergence of written sources.
>>
>>138257649

How do you feel about Graecopithecus freybergi; does this hominid potentially suggest a different hominid migration route?
>>
File: Battle Axe Culture.jpg (58KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Axe Culture.jpg
58KB, 800x765px
>>138282666
>I have never seen suppression of history.
You yourself have previously incorrectly claimed that no major population replacements have occurred in Europe. After Jews took over the international anthropological establishment, they began to deemphasize the violent and exterminationist traditions of our ancestors. The Jews and their female helots in the Anthropological establishment have been trying to meme our ancestors into feminist vegetarian pacifists.
>>
>>138278607
No. They are still homo sapiens but have some small differences.
>>
>>138278775
I did not look into it but some say that it was supposed to guide them to water sources.
>>
>>138284159
nice try schlomo but you just outed yourself with that one. the ancient persians were aryans(white). you either have no idea what you're talking about or are deliberately trying to cover up white history
>>
>>138285038

answer me faggot

>>138283701
>>138283939
>>
>>138257649
>Based archaeologist
referring to yourself as based doesn't sound very based.
>>
>>138278809
You can date pottery with thermoluminiscence but dating a stone structure is dating the stone itself which does not help us at all because we would need to know when was that stone cut off from a rock.

There are still excavations going on in Gobekli Tepe. I think it is still conducted by the German arcaheological institute. They were the ones to discover it in the first place.
>>
>>138278910
Which means?
>>
>>138280344
Graham Hancock did not say aliens visited egypt you colossal lying faggot
>>
>>138285038
>it was supposed to guide them to water sources
from their balloons?
>>
>>138257649

Considering you research Slavs too: many hold the view, unscientific in my opinion, according to which the word Slav, Slavic, and Slavonic comes from the same word as English slave. Slovenes from Slovenia still call themselves as Slavs, which either means a word or glory in all Slavic languages.

Would you support the slavery hypothesis or dispel it?
>>
File: Migrations into Europe.jpg (81KB, 634x358px) Image search: [Google]
Migrations into Europe.jpg
81KB, 634x358px
>>138283939
>>138285167
Since the population of Europe has been almost completely replaced repeatedly over the last 40,000 years, the answer is yes.

See: >>138274492
>>
>>138282190
Only 10% of the site has been unearthed, lying faggot
>>
>>138279440
Indiana Jones all the way.
>>
>>138285579
>the word Slav, Slavic, and Slavonic comes from the same word as English slave

It's the other way around: the modern English word "slave" comes from the ethnic term Slav.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave#Etymology
>>
>>138285628
That's quite a bit different than Islam and niggers from the literal South of Africa
>>
>>138279563
http://www.pasthorizonstools.com/
There are all the tools you need,

Most of the time you make a trench. You dig down trying to keep the ground straight if possible. You advance from layer to layer which is represented by the color of the soil. You can see those layers in the profile of the trench. That is the ideal way. It can change based on the situation you are in. Every layer should have its own artifacts. The more deeper you go, the layers and artifacts get older.
>>
File: original2.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
original2.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>138286070
how so? Nature doesn't care who replaces who or how they do it. Replacement is replacement.
>>
>>138257649
>>138259532
>>138264119
>Harrison (((Ford)))
I'll pass on your gay LARP thread.
>>
>>138280853
I am working on my PhD. now.

Get: Archaeology - theories, methods and practice by Collin Renfrew and Paul Bahn. That is a good start.
>>
>>138265241
>>138265597
They're still dragons under a different name. Pretty silly distinction.
>>
>>138286274
So you're saying caucasoid replacement is the same as negroid replacement?
>>
File: 1464651371249.jpg (993KB, 750x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1464651371249.jpg
993KB, 750x1039px
>>138257649
I also majored in Anthropology. (Just a B.A. lel)

I was heavily disillusioned halfway through my studies when I realized that Anthropology as a discipline had already been neutered by political correctness. Half of my classes were about how racist and backwards our supposed field of study was, and how we needed to look at things through a more progressive lens. I only had one halfway redpilled professor-- he taught an excellent Native American Ecology course that shattered all illusions of Noble savage shit and broke things down scientifically. I also had a good class on intro physical anthropology-- but the teacher was a female ex-marine who used to identify bodies for the military, and she was a bit of a head case and did not last long.

I should have stayed home and learned a trade while continuing to study humanity as a hobby. "Follow your passion," they said. "It will be fulfilling," they said.

I am now just a prepper and a private scholar, academics is for politicians and useful idiots.
>>
>>138285523
I was talking about Däniken.
>>
>>138285320
It was a joke. The based part.
>>
>>138266212
It's common knowledge among all biologists
>>
Is there evidence of races having different attributes? E.g. Problem solving skills, more empathy, better focus, etc.

Can you tell me some of these traits (either modern or historic peoples)?

Great thread.
>>
>>138285060
I do not remember seeing paintings of ancient Persians with white skin from the time of forming the persian state.
>>
File: Inner-city youth.jpg (28KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Inner-city youth.jpg
28KB, 720x540px
>>138287175
Most of the contemporary invaders into Europe are largely of West Asian stock, not that genetically distant from Europeans in the grand scheme of things. Niggers are truly very alien, but they make up a minority of the invaders as far as I know.
>>
>>138287923
I bet you also think the Greeks today are the same ones who existed back in the Hellenic period
>>
>>138285167
Dude. In past there was the exact opposite. Europenas did not like invaders and they had no problem killing them if necessary. Now we have a different extreme of a welcome culture.

Matriarchy never existed. Get over it. Even if there exceptions it does not represent our specie as a whole.
>>
>>138260805

Me too but I was more interested in metal detecting for viking gold artifacts.

Seems like it would be a fun outdoor hobby.

Im moving to Oslo soon so trying to find interesting areas to prospect outside the city.
>>
>>138284883
Maybe that is how the american colleges do it but it is certainly not like that here. The past was very violent. I do not have experience with american progressive education system.
>>
>>138278297
A lot of cool monotreme/marsupial fossils.
>>
>>138285366

Although these and many others are greatly suppressed from what I heard. Are you aware of the supposed civilization pre-ice age and the fake history fabrications that are going on with places like the Pyramid of Giza and sites in Peru?

As difficult as it sounds I think finding a way out to measure the age of a cut stone would change our entire perception of human history. It might sound impossible but within the laws of our universe, everything is.
>>
>>138287195
Dude. If this is true then just pass your studies but you can always rely on publications. Go for european ones. The situation in the US education is worse then I thought.
>>
>>138288229
That's exactly what I was asking you idiot, if at any period of time we were faced with such an insanely enormous problem as we have today.

I didn't say matriarchy existed in Europe, do you even speak English? Re-read my post.
>>
>>138288084
Nope. They are heavily mixed with Turks, Slavs in the north etc.
>>
File: AntiFa_Beating_Old_People.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AntiFa_Beating_Old_People.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>138257649
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
>>138257649
When I was younger, going through school, people repeatedly told me archaeology was a dying study, and that there wouldn't be anything to do besides archive what's already been found. Not that i'd have minded this, but with the recent videos proving there are a bounty of sites, what are the chances of getting on a plane and assisting in the delicate process of uncovering sites in SAmerica and Turkey?
>>
>>138257649
One of my friends is adamant that the Trojan War never actually occurred. Obviously the mythological elements are fictional, but he doesn't believe any war took place between Trojans and the Mycenaeans. I thought this was retarded due to Heinrich Schliemann and Hittite sources mentioning the House of Atrius, but nevertheless he remains unpersuaded. What is your opinion on the topic?
>>
>>138288762
I graduated in 2012. At this point I consider my degree to be a huge waste of time, money and effort-- although having a degree does give you a slight edge in the job market. Like I said, learn a trade, kids.
>>
>>138286141
Quick rundown on the avars? Genetically and culturally
>>
File: 51xqDw15iJL__SX355_.jpg (26KB, 355x320px) Image search: [Google]
51xqDw15iJL__SX355_.jpg
26KB, 355x320px
>>138257649
just buy this from japan trip
what do you think ?
>>
>>138257649
Guys. I am going to sleep now. It is 5 AM now. I am going to leave some images from an excavation of an avar graveyard from my phone. My nationality will be leaked there. I shall continue to answer the questions after I get some sleep. Thx for the questions. I did not expect so many to pop up.
>>
>>138257649
Zahi hawass was my childhood hero

Egyptology is based
Also
>asuperegyptian
>7poenician7
>>
>>138287815
>>138289519
RIP
>>
>>138289519
Sleep well, anon. Thanks for the interesting thread.
>>
>>138286141
noice
>>
>>138287195
I had to take two anthropology courses for my major. One was the best course I had ever taken, and the other was the worst. The first was "Peace Studies," and we just read a whole bunch of Franz de Waal and Margaret Mead while talking about how Eskimos didn't have war, but instead murdered each other frequently. It was great!

The second was a general 101 course. The first lesson was on how race is a "social construct," while ethnicity wasn't, which seemed like pure semantics at best, and hypocrisy at worst. The last week before finals was spent entirely on rape culture instead of reviewing for the exam. It was the most ridiculous class I have ever taken.
>>
File: Screenshot_20.jpg (118KB, 769x587px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.jpg
118KB, 769x587px
>>138270724

Thats nonsense friend you should investigate what dragons uhhh dinosaurs really are
>>
File: received_10210415486957285.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210415486957285.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>138257649
>>
>>138289519
Post again tomorrow, good thread
>>
File: Achaemenid_Cup2.jpg (36KB, 468x528px) Image search: [Google]
Achaemenid_Cup2.jpg
36KB, 468x528px
>>138287923
does this person look iranian to you? they were white.

>>138288993
why don't they cluster with turks then?
>>
>>138267169
>My favourite is The Last Crusade.
You have chosen... wisely.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.