[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones and Furries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

The mods on b took my thread down, so I'm taking the idea here. We should convince Alex Jones that furries are a part of the government human/animal chimera project he likes to rant about. We can do this by saying they exist to normalize the idea, and the Infowars staff can be contacted through the website itself.
>>
FURRIES ARE MUDSLIME KOHENSPIRACY FOR WHITES TO FUCK ANIMALS
>>
>>138252074
Furries are emulating the virtues of animals because they've been told that humanity is garbage. Alex Jones could probably convert a Furry into a useful human, desu senpai.
>>
>>138252074
I think that you overestimate /pol/'s level of dedication for such bullshit.
>>
File: 1300.jpg (82KB, 648x507px) Image search: [Google]
1300.jpg
82KB, 648x507px
>>138252074
they're turning the freakin dragons gay
>>
>>138252579
Isn't /pol/ just bullshit, though?
>>
Why?

Alex Jones supports the cause and he would also never fall for that bullshit. OP is underaged and a newfag and should stay on b.
>>
>>138252074
fuck off namefag
>>
>>138252074
good idea op

create a fake document and anonmously send it to him and then fake ur death but to be convincing actually kill urself
>>
>>138252074

They really are though.

It's basically a way for them to get people used to bestiality.

They say the slippery slope is a fallacy. But it isn't.
>>
>>138252074
>mods took your thread off b
>b
I hate newfags so fucking much. The mods didn't do shit. Your thread failed because it's a dumb fucking idea and you don't even know how to make a thread last on /b/ because you can't even name the board properly.
>>
>>138252074
Alex Jones is /our guy/, fuck off back to /b/
>>
File: 1502829108621.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1502829108621.png
187KB, 758x631px
>>138252074
>((We))

Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>138252854
yeah, but every now and then the NEET army kicks in. Like the He Shall Not Divide Us thing and how quick /pol/ is to scan for the Happening and terrorist attacks.

When the Manchester bombing happened I saw the original Twitter post of it when it still had only about 50 views thanks to a link to a happening thread I was given. Response time from the neet army is amazing.
>>
Yeah please waste your time trying
>>
Literally vampire potbelly goblins I seent em
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.