[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

462 Counties Have More Registered Voters Than Living Adults

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/
https://archive.is/fUNpx
>some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens
>Murdock counted Judicial Watch's state-by-state tally and found that 462 U.S. counties had a registration rate exceeding 100% of all eligible voters. That's 3.552 million people, who Murdock calls "ghost voters." And how many people is that? There are 21 states that don't have that many people.
>California, for instance, has 11 counties with more registered voters than actual voters. Perhaps not surprisingly — it is deep-Blue State California, after all — 10 of those counties voted heavily for Hillary Clinton.
It appears we have smoking gun evidencr of voter fraud in key locations now. This sort of data shows there is a strong effort to cover up the blatant fraud, which the media refuses to report.
The leftist push against voter registration or requiring of ID is obviously an effort to continue swinging key locations blue. This does have a silver lining. It shows that the right and Trump supporters outnumber the left by an incredibly large number, such that even blatant rigging cannot stop.
I know all of this is well known by this community, but I can't think of a more clear cut example in recent memory. Good for redpilling and converting.
>>
File: 1470873240503.png (255KB, 634x689px) Image search: [Google]
1470873240503.png
255KB, 634x689px
b u m p i n g
>>
>>138250852
>more counties with registered fraud than there are democrat won counties
>>
Imaginary friends deserve a vote just as much as you or I.
>>
File: 1392267899452.png (19KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
1392267899452.png
19KB, 193x243px
PURE COINCIDENCE
>California, for instance, has 11 counties with more registered voters than actual voters. Perhaps not surprisingly — it is deep-Blue State California, after all — 10 of those counties voted heavily for Hillary Clinton.
Does that mean one of the counties had illegals voting for trump? big if true
>>
File: 1502322792109.jpg (131KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502322792109.jpg
131KB, 816x404px
>>
>>138250852
Dont get distracted
Stay focussed on why we need you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
>>
>>138251224
I guess even the already illegal spics hate the new ones coming in
>>
This has been proven bunk months ago. It's because people die, or move states.
>>
>>138251376
tell us what you know.
>>
>>138251049
What the fuck? Is that Trump? That makes me so uncomfortable.
>>
>>
>>138251224
It means that they try to flip red counties and fail.
How badly must you suck if you lose even while cheating?
>>
>>138252043
It's some counties have polling hours extended, which shouldn't even be allowed. By allowing the polling to be extended in that county where they cheat, they look at how far behind they are after the others have counted and then they go ahead and forge enough to make up the difference.
>>
>>138251070
Just because one cheats, does not mean that one wins.
>>
>>138250852
>3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens

>3.5 million

Well that explains the popular vote thing I guess.......
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.