[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe is gone...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dance-scene.jpg (319KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dance-scene.jpg
319KB, 1200x800px
I've recently been watching a lot of those "tribute" videos where they compare the state of Europe today to the happy, wealthy age of the early 20th century, usually over sad music.

I'm not even angry at any of the middle-eastern migrants, I'm just really sad to see all of this hard work to build a better Europe go down the drain.

In the words of Twenty One Pilots, I really wish we could turn back time to the good ol' days.

Any other people just sad to see this chaos?
>>
File: image_34.jpg (1MB, 1750x1724px) Image search: [Google]
image_34.jpg
1MB, 1750x1724px
>>138248911
Every day I hate waking up in this godless society
>>
>>138248911
You can thank Germany for that. They repeatedly decided that if they couldn't be at the top, they would chimp out.
>>
>>138251505
>"Blame Britain for that"*

Fixed.

Srsly, fuck Churchill
>>
>>138251505
Blame America for defeating the best thing that's happened to Europe
>>
>>138251869
Nah. England was on top. Nazis should have followed their own claims of respecting hierarchy and respected that rather than chimping out. England was well within its rights to stomp down the upstart.
>>
>>138248911
My favorite is "Europe - Time to Say Goodbye"
>>
>>138248911
There were no good old days dick. A few white middle class, even less upperclass and the rest were working for pittence in dangerous jobs. The women were pitiably repressed and children pit to work.
This fantasy only perpetuates in the feeble minds of men who think they would have been middle class.
>>
File: greatest_allies.jpg (74KB, 999x750px) Image search: [Google]
greatest_allies.jpg
74KB, 999x750px
>>138253456
fuck you meme flag, we were fine until the '80-mid '90

then the amerifat corrupt military-politic deep state decided it was good to earn some shekels by helping with the Greater Israel plan, shitting up the entire western sphere after the self-inflicted 9-11 bullshit.
seriously, fuck you
>>
>ITT: Retard actually falls for cherrypicking

/thread
>>
>>138256027
and fuck you too, amerishart
>>
>>138251505
eh, three times a charme, am i right or what?
>>
File: 738.jpg (77KB, 839x554px) Image search: [Google]
738.jpg
77KB, 839x554px
>>138248911
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>138255898
The ginger kid fired rockets at markets and slaughtered people in Spain. Among the victims were innocent Dutch. Fuck that ginger kid.
>>
>>138256512
the "ginger kid" was living as a goatfucker with no geopolitical ambition before the nubbin jew came and kicked him out of his land causing a massive unrest of the entire fucking neighborhood.
not that I care about the lives of useless camel lovers, it's just to pinpoint (((who))) is really behind this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.