[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU parliament doesn't do anyth-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: rope when.jpg (87KB, 662x686px) Image search: [Google]
rope when.jpg
87KB, 662x686px
https://twitter.com/Europarl_EN/status/898157225553743872

Wow, so this is the power of the EU
>>
>>138248601
I don't know how people are not burning things down already
>>
this is just damage control. at the same time EU is working hard as fuck to contain migration from Africa. But that´s not as easy as we would like it to be and UN is already bitching about it
>>
>>138248601
>untapped potential
>how they can inspire us
it's already difficult enough to find sustainable employment in western countries, I don't see how mostly illiterate foreigners who don't speak the native language are going to tap any potential. At least Mexicans come from a country that's close enough to the U.S. that they can understand how day to day society functions, plus there's a huge ag sector for them to flood, the "refugees" Europe gets aren't even qualified for cheap unskilled labor.
>>
>>138249628
decades of systematic propaganda, lefty education, generally shit tier education system to keep the people dumb aaaaaand people's lives are still too comfortable.
Most live in rich areas where they rarely see refugees. Since they don't see the criminal refugees IRL but only their local antifa shitlords and because they're naive as fuck, they just believe them.
>>
>>138248601
>so this is the power of the EU

dude, you realize EU council is a band of political gangsters right???
>>
>>138249628

Lack of testosterone and endless entertainment
Western civilization is done.
>>
>>138250498
your government is a bunch of gangsters
>>
>>138248601
You know what, yeah, I'm inspired now, I'm going to run in the street with a sharp object and rape people now, thank you refugees for teaching me the ways.
>>
>>138250511
>Western civilization is done.

not yet.. all those losers who fucking think that bullshit will be deported back one day, and that day seems to be closer and closer
>>
>>138250937
>your government is a bunch of gangsters

did i deny that? is part of EU council also..
>>
>>138251094
true! power corrupts everyone but is there any alternative to giving power to a handful of elected people?
>>
>>138248601
i am very enriched and inspired by all the shot down stabbed and ran over people just 2 days before the eclipse that puts us into 7 years of unfathomable destruction and degenerate behaviour.

everyone in EU US and major cities , stay out of big public zones and do not look at the sun.
>>
>>138249959
you mean the EU is pretending to work hard on it while actually doing the opposite
>>
>>138252164
I do believe they are actually working heavily on this. a lot of the things that happened in the last years might have been due to naivity and bad coordination. But at this point in time, most european politicians and EU officials know what´s at stake and have a very clear agenda.

This article on the topic shows it quite well imo:

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48958&catid=87&Itemid=188
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.