[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracles to Mayhem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Boston_Police_patch.jpg (25KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
Boston_Police_patch.jpg
25KB, 264x300px
I was kinda sad /our guys/ didn't shoe en masse to Boston until reality set in.

Antifa are LITERALLY attacking Boston PD and being arrested en masse. They are completely kettled and being cartted into detainment areas in droves.

The narrative has officially shifted from (failed) Free Speech Rally to "Violent Anti Police" Protest all because of a single Trump Tweet.

This may go down as the largest mass arrest in Boston history and it will go all night.

We are fucking winning again.
>>
You know certain media outlets will only focus on 'anti racism protestors were doing their bit to promote love, peace and unity when they were confronted by the police causing them to defend themselves.'

I can see that narrative on cnn and msnbc now.

Thing is normies are starting to turn. They can see right through that bullshit. Often many won't speak out though. Not worth getting the shit blown out of them on social media for putting a contrarian point of view across.
>>
>>138249144
It's already out of control. Local news crews are showing footage of rows upon rows of Anti-Police protesters clashing with Boston PD.
>>
>>138249523
Good let's some real reporting---

Media in my country right now, just heard a radio report
> a racist protest in Boston has been shut down by counter protestors. We cross to speak with cnn who explain why trumps words have emboldened the hate within the far right

(Meanwhile police are being attacked by antifa)

This blatant lying does my head in.
>>
>>138248524
Antifa are fascists. They use fear and violence to push people to their side. When there isn't a crowd for them to fight, they've turned on authority.

Every thing is working out fine.
>>
>>138248524
Kek the alt-right actually drew them into a trap. Declared a rally. Didnt show up. Leftists get beaten and arrested by cops while alt-right isnt even there

Gotta love these shit for brains leftists. So retardss
>>
File: chara_smash.jpg (539KB, 1929x2722px) Image search: [Google]
chara_smash.jpg
539KB, 1929x2722px
>>138248524
am i the only one cringing at all the extra-duty pay this is gonna cost the city?...
>>
Live streams available, i got snacks and desire to see antifats get rekt?
>>
>>138250083
They dug their own grave. It has already been reported that /we/ didn't show up. Only 15k BLM/Antifa goons.

The Boston SWAT just got unleashed 20 min ago and there are too many human bodies for the Anti-Police aggitators to escape through. Watching it go down looks like a knife cutting through cheese.
>>
some of those that work forces...
>>
>>138251260
...are the ones who crack commie skulls like straight bosses.
>>
>>138251260
Fucking shit song by a cuck band. Can't believe you still hear it played on some stations
>>
>20,000 people counter protest 20 protesters
>the 20 protesters end the rally early
>libtards chimp out and start getting arrested en masse

4d chess
>>
>>138251145
link please.i want to see the. go down
>>
>>138248524
Antifa are just a shitty low budget army. The results you get from them are often poor.
>>
>>138251365
kek. Shadilay brother
>>
>>138248524
This is what those retards in Charlottesville never understood. We have to convert normies by exposing the likes of Antifa and the leftists who support them. Eventually if it keeps going like this normies will have to chose between violent communists and white people. As long as they're not outwardly racist we will win at this rate.

Shills are out in full fucking force boys. Don't let them convince you we lost in Boston. Changing the hearts and minds of the nation is a long process and can't be violent. That is where antifa loses
>>
>>138252090
Only got Twitter video links atm and phoneposting:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898967619834957824

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911
>>
File: 1502830671646.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502830671646.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
>>138251365
Checked and keked!
>>
>>138252925
>Shills are out in full fucking force boys. Don't let them convince you we lost in Boston. Changing the hearts and minds of the nation is a long process and can't be violent. That is where antifa loses
This. So this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.