[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capitalism General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170819_170214.jpg (3MB, 2712x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_170214.jpg
3MB, 2712x2080px
Hello CTR, ShareBlue and other unwashed peasants drowing in debt for a Lesbian Dance Theory MBA.

I made $4,100 in profit today selling kiddos JUST LIKE YOU bottles of booze and wine in the beautiful Hudson Valley of New York.

I can pay my monthly mortgage in just one days work, why can't you?

Also, Capitalism thread, because Murcia. Double also, prove you voted for Trump and I'll PayPal you $20 right now provided an email to send funds to.
>>
File: 20161030_030655.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_030655.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Give me my gibs
>>
my nigga. good work. do you own the vineyard?
>>
Do you own a shop selling alcoholic drinks?

How long did it take you to get to this point? Surely you weren't making such money initially...or were you?
>>
>>138248480

I'm located near the Culinary institute of America which has mandated wines course, Marist college which is a big party school, and Vassar college which is an SJW haven that needs to be nuked. Profits like this have been pretty typical since the beginning. College kids like to drink. I'm 33yo.
>>
File: Hey 4.jpg (124KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Hey 4.jpg
124KB, 300x225px
>>138247406
Selling alcohol is like being a doctor, its a profession that has no end
>>
i jelly.
>>
>>138247406

Nice try ATF
>>
>>138249456

Especially here, I always carry Mezcal con gusano, amigo.
>>
Where did you get the alky?
>>
>>138249636

Different distribution centers in New York.
>>
gibbs me dat
>>
>>138249629
And dont say about México, here to sell alcohol to underages is almost legal
>>
>>138247406
Does one need a license to sell alcohol in ny state?
>>
>>138247406
So the kids payed you in $100 dollar bills... Also what's with the shitty office carpet? FBI pls.
>>
>>138250033

Tequila is cheap when it's wholesaled. I've made a lot of money off Mexicans. Loads of them here, most really need to go back.
>>
>>138250211

Yes. Different ones for beer and tobacco. I only carry the license for wine and liquor.
>>
>>138250229

Most of them yes. Mostly "well to do" people in this area who order products by the case through me, instead of by the bottle.
>>
>>138247406
Wow, look at all that Rothschild debt you have. You must be so proud!
>>
I've decided that earning tons of money and blowing it at bars on drugs and women is retarded as hell. I prefer to spend my time jerking off to pure 2d waifus and eating spam
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.