[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tillerson pledges to "diversify" the State deparment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tillerson.jpg (116KB, 1632x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tillerson.jpg
116KB, 1632x1000px
There ya go, trumptards

Tillerson wimped out because of the MSM and leftist backlash at the Charlottesville events, so Tillerson is endorsing the identity politics of the democrats'/deep state's agenda and Trump will do nothing to stop this.

>MAGA, AWOO, SHADILAY AMIRITE

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rex-tillerson-says-racism-is-evil-pledges-to-boost-diversity-at-state-department-1503076340?mod=e2twp
>>
File: 1493571626280.jpg (11KB, 473x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493571626280.jpg
11KB, 473x384px
>>138239413
the fuck is this
>>
File: 1503145428409.png (3MB, 1200x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1503145428409.png
3MB, 1200x1360px
Remember when /pol/ loved Tillerson?
>>
>>138239413
This pedophile pet needs to be shot.
>>
>The state department is too damn white, gonna have to do some South african pro-apartheid affirmative action shit to appease the SJWs and Fake news networks and boost the number of minorities.
>>
>>138239413
How many children has Rex raped?
>>
>>138240110
I dunno man, I bet most elite, including Trump, is involved in this pedophilia, that's why #Pizzagate investigation is not going so well.
>>
https://rehmat1.com/2017/06/22/ex-cia-official-rex-tillerson-works-for-israel/

Found this nice article about Tillerson the oil moghul. Worth a read.
>>
>>138239413

https://archive.is/87e0J

This guy sounds like a fucking faggot
>>
>>138240866
>“Rex Tillerson is pursuing the foreign policy of Israel, not the foreign policy of the United States. The US Department of State is controlled today by a mix of Zionists, bankers, neoconservatives, and pedophiles. The US government at the highest levels does not do evidence-based decision-making, nor does it pursue the interests of the American public. Evidently President Donald Trump, after promising to forego elective wars and regime change, has been bribed to betray the best interests of the American people. As Donald Trump said during the campaign, our policies are pay to play. The Saudis do the paying and the Zionists do the playing,” said Steele.
>>
>“My opinion is that everything the US government is doing both overseas and at home lacks both intelligence and integrity. Our legitimately elected President Donald Trump is surrounded by traitors, pedophiles, and incompetents of his own choosing. His son in law is probably a Mossad agent who was targeted against Ivanka Trump on the basis of psychological and taste profiling done by known Mossad agents Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. There are ten Goldman Sachs bankers on Trump’s intimate staff, and over fifty Ashkenazi Jews controlling every aspect of economic and foreign policy in favor of the Zionists and Wall Street and City of London (which are in turn controlled by the Rothschilds and the kosher Pope Francis), and against the best interests of the US public or the US Constitution which has been dishonored for a quarter century,” added Steele.
>>
>>138240614
>that's why #Pizzagate investigation is not going so well.

Pizzagate is a meme, but there are massive pedo rings in the elite inter circle. Trump and Rex are in on it.
>>
And to further make a point against Trump, here's a good compilation of Trump's contradictory views he presented to the media about healthcare, abortion etc. just a couple of years before running for election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.