[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

book burning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: field strip.jpg (69KB, 1200x413px) Image search: [Google]
field strip.jpg
69KB, 1200x413px
Alright my comrades, I think we've gotten far enough now we can start pushing to burn books, Let's compile a list of the ones we think need to go away, I'll start.

>Ernest Hemingway
>the Bible
>any biology book that denies multiple genders

We have the bit and I think we can push and initiate full blown communist revolution.

#Vivalaresistance
>>
come on my brothers! this is important!
>>
File: 18673607.jpg (25KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
18673607.jpg
25KB, 300x345px
Just dont burn this book. Think it might be usefull for you commies.
>>
>>138236183
I'd leave the bible but yeah, fuck Hemmingway, he was a total DL faggot
>>
>>138236986
STOP CYBER BULLYING ME! i'LL CALL THE POLICE TO BACKTRACE YOUR IP YOU LITTEL NAZI ASSHOLE! i HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS RAPED!
>>
>>138236183
Harry Potter can go into the inferno as well
>>
>turner diaries
>mein kampf
>birth of a nation film transcripts
>throw in 1984 as well
>gradually include more books from there
Nobody would be bothered.
>>
>>138237384
no comrade, it is so helpful for teaching children about love and truth! we can't violate such a valuable book. I do think we should burn the lord of the rings books though. and the chronicles of Narnia
>>
>>138237446
wait mein kampf isn't banned already?

I am so. so. fucking. surprised. and. triggered by that.
>>
Don't forget Fahrenheit 451, comrade!
>>
>any biology book that denies multiple genders

THERE IS ONLY ONE GENDER
REEEEEEE
>>
>>138237785
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? THERE ARE ATLEAST 65 GENDERS AND IT'S BACKED BY SCIENCE.
>>
>>138237512
fuck that cis gendered white male. Hermoine should've been the protagonist. but yes burn LOTR as well
>>
File: tumblr_ojdz5t0VR71qivon6o1_1280.jpg (227KB, 985x837px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojdz5t0VR71qivon6o1_1280.jpg
227KB, 985x837px
>>
>>138238589
She was the REAL protag. If you actually read the books you'd see how she was the one who fixed everything and made the whole plan work in the last book!
>>
>>138237512
No, it teaches a fantasy of decadence.

BURN

>>138236183
What kind of timeline do we have to burn the Bible?
>>
>>138238874
IT T EACHES THAT ALL GENDERS AND RACES CAN GET ALONG AND ONLY WHITE MEN ARE EVIL ENOUGHT O WANT TO KILL POC YOU PIECE OF SHIT TAKE OFF THAT COMMUNIST FLAG YOU DON'T DESERVE IT

AS FOR THE BIBLE IT IS OPRESSIVE TO JEWS TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WAS KILLED BY THEM! THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE OPRESSED POC THAT MOST DESERVING OF REPARATIONS EVEN ABOVE AFREICAN-AMERICANS!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.