[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye, Pepe: The End of the Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: goodbye-pepe.png (250KB, 1164x924px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-pepe.png
250KB, 1164x924px
https://thebaffler.com/latest/goodbye-pepe

Is she right?
Is this the end of the alt-right?

>OVER THE SIX MONTHS OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, the confidence of the alt-right has been growing by the day. “We’re winning” was the buoyant slogan in alt-right gatherings and chat rooms, and the movement’s leaders regularly said that they believed their ideas would soon become second nature in the culture of American politics—in much the same way that the once-marginal cultural radicalism of the early sixties had moved into the mainstream. In recent months I was starting to worry they might be right.

>But I believe now that Charlottesville marks the end of a significant phase of the alt-right. Their seemingly rapid growth was fueled—or at least bulked up—by an online culture of shared hatred for the cultural left. This collective reflex acquired an ironic, countercultural edge among a growing corps of transgressive shitposters and anti-PC trolls—and was duly amplified by a media infatuation with everything subcultural and extremely-online.

>But how many of these racist trolls are committed to the real-life violence and potential state repression that the movement’s goals will now summon forth? The standard online shtick for politically serious members of the alt-right has been to flirt with Nazism but then to laugh at anyone who took these gestures at face value. But in the wake of James Alex Fields’ alleged terrorist assault in Charlottesville, the show of fascist strength in Charlottesville made it abundantly clear that the most vocal and committed leaders of the movement are not basement-dwelling geeks but heavily armed militiamen. This was no shambolic gathering of weedy LARPers or neckbeards with silly grins and Pepe signs but a uniformed procession of politically serious white nationalists prepared for violence and employing deadly serious chants of “blood and soil” and “you will not replace us.”
>>
>>138235152
no
>>
>>138235152
> Is this the end of the alt-right?

End of kekistani fags, nothing of value
>>
>Characters like Richard Spencer and online figures like Millennial Woes had appeal for a significant reason. They spoke the language of the end of history and restarting history again. They evoked the meaninglessness of modern western life, the vacuousness of our atomized nihilistic consumer culture and denounced a society that stands for nothing and believes in nothing. Spencer’s rousing speeches promised the pride and dignity of identity, the epic story of ancient ancestry and a future of beauty and a Promethean spirit of limitless possibilities, in a world of strip malls and strangers and diminishing life expectations. The passion that this movement has stirred in young people, young men in the main, came from something real—the desire to belong to something bigger than the individual and to a story longer than the span of one individual, solitary life.

The more I read of her the more truth her writings ring...
>>
haha. the more they obsess on pepe the more it keeps it alive. they really fucking hate that retarded frog, dont they?
>>
Why do normies ruin pepe
>>
File: wall.png (278KB, 418x380px) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
278KB, 418x380px
>>138238018
It was ruined as soon as it left /r9k/, normalfag.
>>
>>138235152
What's this, the 20th time they claimed this?
>>
It's amazing but they won. No shame in admitting defeat and letting everyone know you are as sad and angry as they appear to be.
>>
>>138235152
Now we go after antifa.

You know how this game is played don't you?
>>
File: KOKISTANI GAY FROG FLAG.png (101KB, 1440x865px) Image search: [Google]
KOKISTANI GAY FROG FLAG.png
101KB, 1440x865px
>>
>>138235152
The Alt-Right is a joke. It's literally a running online joke. And the joke doesn't end until all the kikes are dead. People need to stop taking memes seriously.
>>
File: YihdXUM.jpg (155KB, 991x1279px) Image search: [Google]
YihdXUM.jpg
155KB, 991x1279px
>>
>>138238978
Where's 1991's losers?
>>
File: 1498475582448.jpg (40KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498475582448.jpg
40KB, 768x768px
>>138238978
No losers in 1989? Makes you think...
>>
>>138237850
>The more I read of her the more truth her writings ring...
Wow we're still winning.
>>
>>138235152
Liberal faggots really like writing fan fiction.
>>
>>138235152
I admire her writing and recognize that she may be right on some points. But Charlottesville is just a lost battle, not a lost war. Tis my dear friends just the beginning. We will win. It is the white man's destiny. Never despair for we shall triumph.
>>
File: redrightballoons.jpg (424KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redrightballoons.jpg
424KB, 1080x1080px
>>138235152
>>138235152
NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
>>138215412 → → →
>>138215412 → → →
>>138215412 → → →
>>138215412 → → →
>>
>>138235152
Pepe will go on. He has died, descended into Hell, and on the third day he rose again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.