[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Kelly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: johnkelly.jpg (76KB, 1070x724px) Image search: [Google]
johnkelly.jpg
76KB, 1070x724px
>Fired Bannon
>Fired Preibus
>Fired Spicer
>Fired Mooch

Based or not? He has far-right immigration policies and did most of the work with the Muslim ban and deportations, two successful things Trump did. He seems like a silent workhorse who gets stuff done without drama. But he's also close to McMaster
>>
He seems to run a tight ship and wanted his people in place, which is fine by me. Whether or not he's a good chief of staff remains to be seen. If Trump is successful at getting his agenda pushed through it'll be due in large part to Kelly.
>>
>>138232119
>>138232436
bannon wasnt fired
>>
>>138232119

He'll be gone in a few weeks. Trump doesn't like people telling him what to do.
>>
>>138232436
I think Bannon was just too much of a larper, really he leaked stuff and actively tried to remove people he didn't like. Kelly seems to be cracking down on the drama queens on both sides
>>
I worry about generals, as at their rank they are politicians. Also there are some strange rumors about certain circles of elite officers. Anybody know of Kay Griggs? I trust what she said in that loooong interview. She seems like a good woman.
>>
>>138232119
I don't know anything about him. I know nothing about anything, really. I just want Trump to MAGA. If John can help, great!
>>
>>138232119
spicer and bannon resigned, god damn you people are fucking stupid.
>>
absolutely everything MAGA offends his Boomer sensibilities
>>
>>138233665
"resigned"
You are being the stupid one here anon...
>>
>>138234179
ok faggot, go ahead and show me where they were fired.
>>
Kelly ( white house chief of staff) and dunford ( cjcs) both served under mattis (secdef) in the 1st marine division at the beginning of Iraq. Dunford was commandant briefly before being elevated to his position. Mattis had retired after being ousted as head of centcomm ( Obama peeps didn't like him asking questions about 2nd and 3rd order effects of nuclear Iran). His rise to secdef is almost Shakespearean.
Kelly's son was killed in Afghanistan on 3/5s deployment to sangin ( I think he was in 8th reg though).
Since Kelly was head of southcomm he was able to see a lot of associated problems with the drug war and cartels in Mexico. It probably has shaped his more hardliners stance on immigration issues.

Tl ; dr Marines are the captain now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.