[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHARE INFORMATION ON THE JEWRY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ladda ned (2).png (12KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (2).png
12KB, 245x206px
Share information on the jewry
A friend of mine was redpilled by the subject but he is dying for more information
>>
>>138231442
Information about Jared KUSHNER>>>>>???????????????
>>
File: 1503099209560.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1503099209560.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>
>>138231442

If your friend wants information regarding who is an "ethnic Israelite", then look towards the same book "Jews" like to use to justify their ethnicity.

> Genesis 25:20 "And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian."

So Jacob (father of the "Jews") was actually half Syrian. ALL of his children (the tribes of Israel) were at the very least 1/4 Syrian, in terms of genetic makeup and so-forth. So the question is, who are these people in Israel right now that claim to be Jews, and are not?

There a MANY more bible verses I can offer that explain that question if you'd like.
>>
>>138232884
This is dininfo
>>138232532
Those jews are askhenazis, the old testament jews are not christians or palestinians
>>
>>138233128
>This is dininfo

Tell me, how? I've used direct scripture to show that Syrian lineage is literally "Jewish" lineage. Please, tell me, where am I wrong?
>>
>>138233347
Read my post again
>the old testament jews are now christians or palestinians
>>
File: 1502337089636.jpg (46KB, 598x464px) Image search: [Google]
1502337089636.jpg
46KB, 598x464px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgq26e5HXKs
>>
File: zodiac-my-name-cipher-solved.png (48KB, 532x378px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-my-name-cipher-solved.png
48KB, 532x378px
>>138233128
the ashkenazis are the ones who are not jews but say they are jews but rather they are the synagogue of satan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
>>
>>138233434
>the old testament jews are now christians or palestinians

"Christians" weren't even around in the old testament. Christians were created around Christ (which was introduced in the New Testament.)
>>
>>138233618
there we go!

>>138233695
You go read that >>>>138233618
>>
>>138233784

That's what I'm saying (and what I said in my original post)

> Revelation 2:9 - "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

>Revelation 3:9 - "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
>>
>>138233784
>>
>>138234052
Verses commonly used to persuade Christians to support the nation of Israel. These verses are the key to Christian support for the nation of Israel and the "Jews".

> Genesis 12:1-3 "Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

> Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."

Here is another verse that is NEVER preached upon by those who would seek to subvert Christianity and Christians:

> Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Right after that, it also states the following:

> Galatians 3:28-29 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

This will destroy EVERY argument that says "Christians need to support Israel and Jews for to receive Gods blessings."

Also:

> Romans 2:28-29 - "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Continued in next comment...
>>
>>138235622

> John 8:31-47 - "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.